North East Fae Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned Ginny around and began the introductions, "This is a longtime friend Glenda," Priss said pointing to the sexy redhead.

"Oh, Glenda, like the "good witch Glenda"? Ginny said in pure innocence.

"Not you too," Glenda responded with a moan and dejected look on her face.

"What, did I say something wrong? It's my favorite oldies movie!" Ginny replied.

Oh, it's ok mye Ginny, it's something I always do to aggravate her when we are together. I was just doing that when you woke up. She has already had her fill of it this morn'."

"Oh, I am sorry, I did not know." Ginny said sheepishly.

"It's ok, it was an honest question. Its this one," she said pointing at Priss," that turns it into torture when we are together." Glenda responded.

Priss just smiled and turned to look at the Queen, currently in her 1950's look and went blank, not sure how to introduce her.

The queen stepped forward and said, "I'm Isabella, my dear, and you look glowing. What month are you in?"

"End of the eighth and can't wait to have my little baby and be a mom." replied Ginny all smiles.

"May I touch your tummy Ginny? I know its an old lady thing... but may I?" the Queen asked.

Ginny only hesitated a moment and then pulled up her top to expose her belly.

The queen stepped forward and placed her hand on the belly and Ginny squealed. Everyone could see the baby moving in utero but only the magic wielders in the room could see the pink tendrils come out and caress the hand of the Queen.

"Oh, what a fine, strong, young lady you have here." whispered the Queen.

"Humm. Priss told Drew it is a she. I did not want to peek, so we have names for both. William if it's a boy and Sarah if it's a girl." Ginny said, again all smiles.

"As long as she is healthy, that's all that counts," countered the Queen, "well I must be off and head home. It was sweet meeting you and I look forward to meeting the baby once it's born."

"We will go with you for a bit," commented Priss.

"But you just got here!" stated Ginny with a touch of emotional panic.

"Calm yourself my sweet Ginny. Glenda and I will return for dinner and she will be staying with me for a couple of days, so all is well." Priss said softly to her, "So, I am hoping Drew will make his spicy lasagna, and get more of that lovely California wine we can share tonight."

"Glenda and you both? That sounds like so much fun!" Ginny was almost giddy.

Priss leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Oh you have no idea."

Goodbyes were said, hugs were given and promises of a night together was made. As soon as the door shut, Ginny was on her knees undoing Drew's shorts and sucking his hard cock dry.

***

End of Chapter 6

12