North East Fae Ch. 07

Story Info
Drew and Ginny add to the Fae family.
3.9k words
4.74
3.7k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

To all,

Due to the interest in this series I have continued. But really this is just a giant flirt with an old friend and lover of mine. Priss is a reminder of her and her inner erotic sensuality. Under certain circumstances, when she can shed the skin and trappings of her position in the community, she allows herself to be that other carnal creature. She is the most sexy, sensual, and horny female creature I have ever met. When she lets the beast out.

Any Fae, real or imagined in this story are purely a construct of my twisted and warped mind. My attempts to enter a realm (writing), that has always eluded me, has been exciting. I hope you enjoy my continued tale of North East Fae.

Chapter 7

***

The queen stepped forward and said, "I'm Isabella, my dear, and you look glowing. What month are you in?"

"End of the eighth and can't wait to have my little baby and be a mom," replied Ginny all smiles.

"May I touch your tummy Ginny? I know it's an old lady thing... but may I?" the Queen asked.

Ginny only hesitated a moment and then pulled up her top to expose her belly.

The queen stepped forward and placed her hand on the belly and Ginny squealed. Everyone could see the baby moving in utero but only the magic wielders in the room could see the pink tendrils come out and caress the hand of the Queen.

"Oh, what a fine, strong, young lady you have here." whispered the Queen.

"Humm. Priss told Drew it is a she. I did not want to peek, so we have names for both. William if it's a boy and Sarah if it's a girl." Ginny said, again all smiles.

"As long as she is healthy, that's all that counts. Are you sure of the birth date? She seems farther along than just eight months?" countered the Queen.

Ginny looked puzzled, "Well the doctor made sort of the same comment, and the sonogram was a little wonky, but...as long as she is healthy."

The fairy queen just smiled, "Well I must be off and head home. It was sweet meeting you and I look forward to meeting the baby once it's born."

"We will go with you for a bit," commented Priss.

"But you just got here!" stated Ginny with a touch of emotional panic.

"Calm yourself my sweet Ginny. Glenda and I will return for dinner and she will be staying with me for a couple of days, so all is well." Priss said softly to her.

"So, I am hoping Drew will make his spicy lasagna, and get more of that lovely California wine we can share tonight?"

"Glenda and you both? That sounds like so much fun!" Ginny was almost giddy.

Priss leaned over and kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Oh you have no idea."

Goodbyes were said, hugs were given and promises of a night together was made. As soon as the door shut, Ginny was on her knees undoing Drews shorts and sucking his hard cock dry.

***

After Ginny's morning feed, Drew took time to cuddle her and rub her belly and breasts, her breasts had gotten swollen and huge loaded with milk and each day she had started to express them. She had taken to mixing the breast milk in their shared morning coffee. Unbeknownst to Ginny, Drew could see a light faint glow of pink in the milk. Their daughter was making everything she touched part of her.

After a quiet breakfast for just the two of them, Ginny crawled into his lap, pulled off his glasses and kissed him. First very softly and then with growing passion. She had remained topless due to her leakage, so Drew started to lightly rub her nipples. Ginny had a series of small orgasms just from the kissing and nipple play.

"I want your cum. I need your cum." Ginny whispered, 'Oh please fuck me! Please fuck me."

Drew had other ideas. He grabbed her and lifted her off his lap and carried her into the living room. She knew what was coming and grabbed some towels from the constant pile of dry ones used for her lactating.

As he lowered her to the couch, she threw down the towels and covered the cushions. This was not the most graceful of efforts, but she knew how hard it was to get her essence stains off the leather. Now with her lactating, she was just one large stain each orgasm.

Drew dropped her down softly and then pulled on her legs, so her ass was at the edge of the cushion. He spread her legs wide and just looked at his beautiful partner. Her eyes were half closed with lust because she knew what his lips, tongue and fingers were going to do to her. Her mouth was cracked in her Mona Lisa and smirky smile.

Her fingers were all over her enlarged breasts, stroking herself and playing with her own nipples. Oh, and what nipples they were. Almost purple, larger even for her new size, shiny with a sheen of milk. Each time she tweaked or pulled on them, her hips would come up from the pleasure.

Her tummy was one large stretched globe of undulating flesh. Flesh so stretched that it seemed to be translucent. Her belly button had already inverted telling all about the pending birth.

Her mound was shaved smooth, kept that way by Drew. It was another ritual they had together that always led to exquisite love making.

Her clitoris had enlarged with the changes by Drew's Fae power to match his desire. Now it was in a constant state of arousal, inflamed by the pregnancy. Her large lips were the same, constantly engorged and almost the same purple as her nipples. The same purple of deep blood. They looked like they were calling him to suck his cock empty.

Drew loved this woman and could not tease her anymore. He lowered his head and began to lick. He did slow circles around her clit, and then widened the circles to include the smaller lips of her pussy. He then changed pattern and licked from her clit down between her larger lips so he could dip deep in her opening.

During this time, he could see his daughter shift her body within her mother's womb. Small pink tendrils became apparent and floated just below the skin of Ginny. As Drew licked lower the pink tendrils followed his tongue as it circled Ginny's rosebud. He continued the pattern, traveling his tongue through her depths and then back up to circle her clit and then repeat.

Ginny was now moaning and starting to undulate. Each time his tongue was near her clit a bit more milk would spray from her nipples and dribble down her breast. Her hips would lift, and her thighs squeeze. Her hands would come to Drews head, rub his hair, and play with his ears.

Drew thought he would get her to cum, but she grabbed his ears and pulled him up and whispered to him. It was not really a whisper but a plea.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me."

He dropped his shorts and grabbed his erect cock in his hand. He rubbed his mushroom head against her very wet opening and slid in. He slid all the way in slowly, but knew how she liked it best, hard and a bit rough. So, he pulled back, so just the head was inside her, and then slammed himself fully in her, over and over. She squirted her essence all over herself and Drew.

Ginny was screaming out just sounds, her mouth held open and her eyes rolled back in her head. Then she came.

Her orgasm triggered his and he came, he came hard inside her, with multiple jets of his cum filling her. As his cum entered Ginny, the blue waves and tendrils began. Drew was shocked to see the pink and blue tendrils mix and turn into a light purple, lighter, but like Priss's color. Ginny kept cumming and thrusting her hips in time with the undulations of her orgasms.

She collapsed onto the sofa with a smile. Drew went and got a wet washcloth and came back to a cuddled-up Ginny. He wiped her down and removed the wet towels from underneath her. He covered her with blankets and let her sleep as he went off to shop for dinner supplies.

***

When Drew returned, he found Ginny up and in the shower. He continued his normal routine and began to fix his lasagna. He added salad and garlic bread to the menu.

As he cooked away, Ginny came waddling out and began cleaning. It had become one of her new obsessions. Other folks called it nesting before the birth, he just found it cute and irritating at the same time.

Once the lasagna was in, he had two hours to help. So he set the dining table properly and then just played man servant to Ginny's needs before the time rolled around for Priss and Glenda to arrive home.

There were the returning hugs and kisses shared by all. He was goosed by Glenda as they hugged, and he returned the favor through her short tartan skirt. Glenda was back dressed like when he first met her, a short tartan skirt that was barely decent in public. She wore a crop top with no bra showing a nice cleavage display. Her belly button piercing was extremely elegant, a small Celtic knot with inlaid diamonds. Her nipples tented the fabric of her thin top, and while not as large or thick as Priss's or Ginny's, they showed that they too were pierced. The view was quite delectable to Drew.

Drew poured the wine he had set out and handed glasses to the three beautiful women. They toasted the baby's and Ginny's health, then dinner was served. Talk was of mundane things, common things, Ginny's antiquing, and love of history.

They talked around how Glenda 'the good witch' got her name from her 'great grandmother". How that 'grandmother' knew the playwright for what would become the Wizard of Oz. Ginny ate up the history and storytelling.

Drew was going crazy. He wanted to know what they had found. He wanted to know where his power came from. He wanted to know what he was. He wanted to know what he did to the fairy Queen and why it shocked everyone.

And most of all, he wanted to tell the mother of his child, the truth.

They adjourned from the dining table and went into the living room. He had pushed all the furniture to the edge and brought out the pillows to create a large lounge area in front of the fire. He had lit candles and placed drinks around for everyone to share.

He placed bowls of specialty chocolates and cut strawberries for all to enjoy. It just seemed so natural for Priss and Ginny to pair off in one corner. Glenda and he in the other. Ginny did her normal and removed her top and bra. He had placed the hand towels and larger towels around to help her keep up with the milk.

While Ginny was kept occupied by Priss, Glenda was not shy and started to stroke his hair with one hand and his erection through his pants with the other.

'You seem to be focused on your sweet little thing. Can't I talk you into a little focus on me for a bit?" questioned Glenda in a very sexy Irish lilt.

"Oh, you have my interest, sexy good witch. But...please understand I went from your basic average older guy. To getting fucked by a Succubae, who turns out to be my great grandmother, who tells me I am part witch and part fairy and maybe more. In the meantime, I fall in love with a much younger woman, who becomes pregnant with my fae child. Then for fun, I beat up on a nasty barbie doll that flies, and you. I do it with sexual power that I don't understand, and the year 2020 is not quite done." Drew ended with a chuckle.

"So, you can say I am a bit distracted at times." Drew added with a smile.

"Are you telling me you are not interested in a little ginger spice tonight?" Glenda asked with a great deal of lust.

Drew took his focus off Ginny and looked at Glenda. She had opened her top to show that her breasts were indeed pierced, and a beautiful fine gold chain hung between small rings tying her nipples to each other. In the middle was a matching Celtic knot to match her navel piercing.

Her skirt was pulled up and she was shaved except for a very small triangle of red fur pointing at her extended clit. She had her fingers running through her nether lips and Drew could hear the wetness smacking her fingers as they danced.

She moved her wet fingers from her wet pussy and brought them to his mouth. Drew moaned when he tasted them, they had a sweet soft taste. They seemed softer than the incredible smells he had shared when he had used his powers to subdue her by orgasm.

He found that he was pantless, with Glenda stroking and fondling his very erect cock. He raised his head and she leaned forward for their first kiss as lovers. The kiss continued and became much more vibrant. She sucked his tongue and then slid over to straddle him. She unbuttoned his white shirt and pulled it off. She reached down and gripped his cock as she slid it back and forth across her entrance.

Glenda paused for a moment and then whispered in his ear, "good witch huh?" and plunged her body down until her ass was against his thighs. All Drew could do was moan. Glenda was not ready for his energy to come up and fill her pussy. He had not cum yet, but his power snaked into her slippery wet pussy, causing her to shake and cum.

She collapsed with her head on his shoulder. He heard another moan, Ginny's moan. He looked over Glenda's shoulder and saw Ginny on her back, a pillow under her ass. Priss was kneeling face down and ass up in Ginny's pussy, lapping away.

Priss's ass was wider than the other two, but no less sexy. If Glenda were not impaled on his cock, he would have been over there with his face or cock in Priss's pussy.

Glenda turned her head to find out what had again taken his attention. "Let's go join those two. You have already given me a nice orgasm, it's time I shared you with your two women." She whispered.

They both crawled over to lay on either side of Ginny. Each took a breast and started to suckle on her nipples. It caused her to moan and shake. Here she was, with her beautiful Priss eating her pussy, but now she had her man, and this redheaded goddess sucking her nipples and touching her all over. Ginny was in heaven.

Priss came up from between her legs and whispered in her ear. She shook her head yes and then Priss sat up.

"OK you two, the mother-to-be wants a bit of cock, so let's rearrange a bit. Let her have her fun." Priss ordered.

Drew, not sure where to put himself, but the only one there with a cock, looked for direction.

"Just lay down me Boyo and we will do the rest" directed Priss.

Drew laid down flat on his back on a couple of towels., Ginny crawled over to him and gave him a wet loving kiss. "I so love you for being my man and sharing me with them," whispered Ginny.

She crawled over him again and settled with her back towards Drew and lifted herself up and impaled herself on Drews hard cock. She pulled his legs apart so she could play with his balls, but really so her extended belly could lay between them and allow her to ride deeper on his cock.

Glenda smiled at him and said, "Never allow a good tongue to go to waste." She straddled his face and dropped her skirt over his head. He could feel Ginny riding him, slowly at first, but she was gaining speed.

Glenda was doing the same above his face. Slowly sliding her wet pussy over his nose and tongue from her clit and then back to her ass, slowly over and over. He then felt Priss mount herself between the two women. All were facing the same direction, towards Drew's feet.

It became a bit awkward for Drew. His arms and hands were trapped against his body and unable to move. He just kept licking.

He then noticed something quite unsettling, Glenda's clit began to enlarge. First it became the size of Ginny's, clit, then grew larger to match Priss's. It became a small finger sized cock but continued to grow. Glenda finally pulled off her skirt so he could see and breath.

By this time, she had a thin 5-inch cock, there were no balls but there was no mistaking what it was. Priss seemed to know what was going on and moved backwards and placed the 'cock' at her ass. When it reached 7 inches, she grabbed it and slid it into her ass. Glenda began to fuck Priss with her 'cock' as he ate her pussy and ass.

There were hands massaging breasts. Ginny was riding his cock faster and faster. Priss was slamming her ass back against Glenda and his chin, taking the redheads 'cock' deeper. Priss was moaning and talking of cumming. Drew was licking as fast as he could while trying to catch a breath of air.

And suddenly, he came. It came with little notice, but cum he did. He heard and felt Ginny cumming too. But then another sound came out of her, a squeak more than anything, and he felt his whole lower body drenched with liquid.

Her water had broken.

***

The trip to the hospital had been a blur. Getting them and the house cleaned had been a flick of a wand behind Ginny's back. He just put Ginny in a robe and grabbed the go-bag he had prepared.

As they slammed into the small regional hospital entry, they were an amazing site. One beautiful groaning pregnant female lovingly placed in a wheelchair. Everyone knew Ginny, being the local girl, and they knew of her love affair with the Builder. Drew placed her there and stood holding one hand.

But the added compatriots were something they were not sure how to deal with. One was a tall dark haired, long-legged woman with piercing eyes in leather pants and leather vest that barely contained her large breasts. The other was a stunning redhead in a sultry schoolgirl outfit.

The Emergency department staff did not know what to do. Drew said they were all family, but the two foreigners speaking with an Irish brogue or sometimes in a foreign language were shocking to these small-town folk.

They were ushered into one of the two labor rooms, and they got Ginny out of her robe and into gowns. Her contractions had started when her water broke, but as the equipment was hooked up and the hospital staff arrived, the readings were seemingly off.

The baby's heartbeat was strong and never wavered, same with the mother to be. The moaning at each contraction was not something the nursing staff was used to hearing. It was sounding more like she was having sex than trying to push a huge baby out of her body.

The staff were all trained to help, to be prepared for emergencies, but this became somewhat surreal. As she started to dilate, it sounded like and looked like she was starting to orgasm with each contraction. Since no one had trained to see what an orgasm looked like on the EKG and BP machines, it was all wild guessing. News spread, not only that something weird was happening in the delivery wing, but that there were two hot women there too.

When the OB/GYN showed up it looked like a convention in the hallway. Mostly male gawkers at the hot women, Priss and Glenda. He began to yell about professionalism and to clear the hallway. He had been a doctor of 40 years and he was not going to put up with tomfoolery at this late juncture.

That was until he walked through the door to the delivery room and was hit by the smell. If there was a meter for pheromones it would be off the charts. Just the energy in the room made him hard and he had not had an erection in 5 years.

The doctor had to grab the bed and steady himself. When he looked up, he was speechless. Here the mother was fully dilated, having an animated discussion, and holding the hand of what he assumed was either the lover or father. Next to him was a redhead in a scandalous outfit for a hospital.

But he did take a second out to wonder if she was wearing panties under that short skirt.

On his side of the bed, a beautiful dark-haired woman looked at him with a small smile while holding the mother-to-be's other hand. The woman looked at him, and he could swear she knew what he was thinking. He lost himself in her eyes and could not think for a moment of two.

The doctor finally looked at the monitor and then her chart and was confused. No stress criteria were shown. It was like she was sitting at home watching a movie. Until the next contraction hit and Ginny had another orgasm, and the wave of sexual energy gave him even a stronger erection.

The magical folk in the room could see things as they were. The baby was coming. It was keeping it's mom safe and it wanted to be out to meet the people it had already met by its wanderings.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12