North East Fae Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor walked around and stood between Ginny's widespread stirupped legs. He felt for the head and found it fully crowned. He checked for a face up position and all was well.

That was what the babe was waiting for. She did not want to come out without someone to grab her and here he was. So, one more contraction, one more orgasm and he was holding a squirming baby girl. There was no crying, just a gurgling baby girl that eerily seemed to focus her eyes on the doctor.

Soon there was a flurry of nurses, Drew cutting the chord, and cooing and aweing over the new addition to the family. For Drew and Ginny, there was quiet kissing and shared crying for the addition to their lives.

Down the hallway, a black shadow moved and then drifted off. It had felt the magical presence of the Succubae, the witch, and that abomination of fairy blood. But the new baby was a different story. Some say it fit into a story of old, a portent of things to come. None of that was his business. He was just to report what he saw and felt.

End of Chapter 7

12