North East Fae Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priss and Glenda looked at each other and then shrugged. They both stood and moved in front of the recliner.

"Glenda is my real name and I am a Fae witch." She bent forward slowly, and Ginny met her with a light kiss.

She too moved to the side.

Priss stood tall, front, and center. "Ginny, ye know I love ye. And I am sorry for keeping secrets. With me boyo here and your daughter, there are things we do not yet understand. Their powers are stronger than they should be, and we are here to help gain that knowledge." Priss paused

"And so ye know, I am a succubus, but one that would lay down me life in a heartbeat to protect you, your daughter or Drew." Priss finished.

Ginny kept silent. At some point she had taken Drew's hand and was squeezing it hard.

"Please tell me this is some elaborate hoax. Please tell me that." Ginny had turned and looked into Drew's eyes hoping for confirmation.

Sarah picked this moment to bring all her mom's worst fears to the forefront. A flapping of wings was heard, and Sarah flitted over the rails of the playpen and awkwardly flew into her mother's arms.

"Oh, my little girl, what am I to do with you?" Sarah just giggled and pulled at her mom's blouse wanting to get fed. Wings folded up and disappeared, and she settled back to take a nipple.

***

And things settled back into a 'norm' for another three months. Drew was taken aback how well Ginny took to having her lover, child and friends/lovers become Fae overnight. Drew presumed that Fae magic was involved. He failed to see the other ebbs and flows of magic he could normally portend.

Ginny did inquire about his first meeting with the Queen. That turned into a two-bottle discussion with Priss's help about the long orgasm attack that Drew emitted on Glenda and the Queen. Through tears of laughter, Glenda explained how her attraction to Drew became lust, that continued to the present day.

The human bunny nightmare was another story. Glenda was made to promise never to do that again. While the man was an utter asshole, his stories of witches, and transformations had leaked out of town and made it to a quirky side of national news. Once a month or so, a news crew would try and sneak into town and drum up the story of covens and human sacrifices. If they only knew the truth, it would have made such a better story.

Around Sarah's ninth month, Drew was in a festive mood and made his lasagna. He went to the state store and bought a bunch of Chianti, made his Shepard's garlic bread, and had his own version of the 'coven' over.

The queen arrived with a 'pop" and confetti that was always meant to entertain her new little 'niece'. Both Sarah and the Queen had become enamored with each other, probably due to size and their own set of wings. Sarah could tell somehow when the queen was about to arrive. She would shoot into the air, and spin and hover. Then you could hear the 'pop,' giggling and then the game of chase would begin. Showers of glittering confetti would follow their trails. It would slowly fall to earth and disappear.

Priss arrived a bit later, laden with gifts from wherever her travels had taken her. Glenda had stayed close to her new home. Drew knew it was for some type of protection. One of the two, Priss or Glenda was always now close by, while the other traveled.

All took time to partake in a lovely dinner, dessert followed with homemade baklava. The wine flowed freely, and so did Ginny's milk. Sarah was at the end of her breastfeeding, but it seemed that both mother and daughter still enjoyed a quiet time together as the baby slid off to sleep.

Sarah was placed in the playpen in a mound of blankets, sleeping the sleep of a normal baby.

This gave the chance for playtime for the adults. Even the queen, as snobbish as she could be, seemed to now enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. This night it was Drew feasting on the soft inner thigh of Ginny. She was laid back, her ass at the edge of the couch cushion. Drew's face and tongue were fully engaged, licking and teasing her clit. His fingers were buried in both her pussy and ass, and slowly pumped in and out to the rhythm of his tongue on her pussy.

Drew was kneeling beside the sofa. His cock was the current fascination of the queen. She had her Barbie sized body wrapped around the large cylinder of man. She was sliding her pussy up and down the shaft while she kissed and licked the head.

Priss and Glenda were in a 69 on the floor. They had created a nest of pillows and blankets and had a pile of toys in which to play with and tease each other. Both had taken jeweled plugs and inserted them into the rosebuds of their lovers. Fingers, toys, and tongues were used by both to heighten their pleasure.

In the middle of this pleasure seeking and giving, there came a cold breeze that swept through the house. It was as if a large door was swung open. A pressure and freezing cold swept over the lovers.

Priss and Glenda were first to vault up and try and become ready. The queen shot up and went shoulder to shoulder with Priss and Glenda. Drew was clueless on what was happening. Ginny, being non-magical, did not feel the evil feeling that came with the gust of cold.

In a manner of seconds, all were enveloped in a swirl of dark clouds and shadow. Drew was fighting for his life against an enemy he could barely see. There was a choking sound beside him, and in the middle of his own fight for life, he could see the shadow tendrils choking Ginny.

He summoned his own power and started to fight the shadows and smoke with a blue light and power. He could feel the lessening of the power of the shadows, but he could not get enough release to get to Ginny.

He could feel and see the life being drained from her body by her unseen foe.

Then the room was bathed in a crimson glow. A beam of pure power shot past Drew and struck the being draining Ginny. The red beam caused the shadow creature to scream in agony and shrivel up and vanish. Ginny slumped to the ground choking and trying to gulp air.

In Drew's fight with his own shadow creature, he twisted his head to see the source of the crimson glow in the room. His heart stopped, ached and then fear gripped him.

Elevated above the playpen was his daughter, or what used to be his daughter. Sarah was now something out of legend. Her wings were twice or three times their normal size. They were dark blood red, but glowing and pulsating with an inner light. Her eyes were red spots of glowing molten metal. There was a full body halo of energy pulsing around her body. Anger and malevolence pulsated from her being.

A glittering sparkling energy grew from her wings and shot out to burn and destroy Drew's shadow creature. He could feel its agony in his arms as he pushed its crumbling and dying essence away. All the shadows in the room met the same fate or fled in fear.

As the last of the shadows fled, the light of candles resumed to light the room. A little winged girl floated over to her mother and curled into her arms gurgling and cooing. She nuzzled into her mother's embrace and immediately went back to sleep as if nothing abnormal had just occurred.

The magic users in the room took a seat, shared their glasses of wine, and remained silent. More would be spoken later of this incident, they just stared at the little girl calmly sleeping in her mother's arms.

End of Chapter 8

12