All Comments on 'North of the Border'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Seems finished to me!

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey12 months ago

Absolutely complete. The closing scene tied off the opening encounter nicely. Oh, and personally I prefer Los Dos Potrillos, County Line and Holly, great chips and salsa. Greater rellenos. Greatest 20oz. margaritas! Thanks for another classic JPB.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u12 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing.

012Say012Say12 months ago

Fun! I love commenters. A free site, more stories than a dozen people could read and yet, people read, then complain. No higher praise, in my opinion. Five from me.

KarnevilKarnevil12 months ago

So, did all this happen before or after he single handedly saved America from some evil despot intent on ruling the world?

Seriously though I quite enjoyed it, the BTB was just about right, though I imagine some hard liners might disagree. His actions were understandable, but I wonder why the date rape and blackmail were basically ignored?

The end was a little predictable, but nicely done, although the start was a bit too much super hero macho posturing. I completely sympathise and support his reaction in rescuing the family, and I understand the relationship with the final plot. But there are a million less violent and more believable ways to endear him to someone.

All in all a decent (finished) story. Four stars, might have been five without the macho bullshit.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt12 months ago

Thanks once more for your imagination and skill

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy12 months ago

your hero should be packing nore than a twenty-two caliber, AR-15 rodent rifle to hunt those wild hogs.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

You can't go into a bank and have all you accounts transferred to you name all that easily. There are no states that allow alienation of affection suits. The prenuptial would likely be unenforceable or at least would make a good lawsuit. For a generally good author, this one is just a lot of silly formulaic drivel.

One of commentator basically told readers to stop complaining, I look at commentators as helping authors write better stories, and, anyhow, you got us readers to take time to spend time reading, we have right to tell you what we think.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica12 months ago

Why would your hero even consider a relationship with his wife's best friend who was the first person he encountered upon discovering the sordid "love fest" going on in his home?

RePhilRePhil12 months ago

Still the best writer on the site! Truly, thanks for giving us these little vacations from the stress’ of

Life

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

Two sets of baddies stomped on by the protagonist who made out big time. A 5* story from JPB.

swfb70swfb7012 months ago

AN AR15 is not an assault weapon. The AR stand for ArmaLite Rifle Company and that gun while a semi automatic is basically a 22 and no way a 22 does the type of damage you described- I realize this is just a fantasy site and almost anything goes. I always enjoy your writing and just figured you would want to know.

maninconnmaninconn12 months ago
It’s a fine ending JPB.

Wife dealt with, FIL sent away empty handed, Boss coughs up compensation, best friend provides sexual compensation, home and treasures kept in divorce, and he gets the new girl. All boxes checked. Thanks for writing..

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman12 months ago

If you had stopped here: He didn't get a lawyer for Ann and the divorce skated through.

***** The story would have finished enough for anyone with an imagination. As to how you ended it, I think you are hilarious to end it like that after the intro. And an ending it was, no story has to end with what happens next. There will always be a next and these readers need to start realizing that. *****

lerenardruselerenardruse12 months ago

Okay, I'm clear you're not into writing a second chapter, however, people can change their mind. I hope you do. Great story.

DanDraperDanDraper12 months ago

I understand why you needed to mention that this was a finished story. I get that enough myself and I see that with other writers; maybe this is something we should start mentioning so readers could understand that there won't be any sequels.

I really enjoyed the story, the wife got what she deserved and he got to make out like a bandit. The father in law should've known better about how to write out that prenup. He probably assumed his son-in-law would would more likely to cheat first so he set it up that way and it would be a great way to humiliate him, only to have it turned around on him because his daughter was a huge slut. Prenups are good, but even those who write them up need to be smarter about how it may affect them.

5-stars.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter4612 months ago

Nice twist at the end, the usual JPB. A 10 of course!

JBEdwardsJBEdwards12 months ago

I didn't like the murders, and I hate guns like the AR-15. Coming after the mass murders in Nashville, two in Kentucky, and in Alabama, your timing is horrible. Uvalde is still in my mind if you want Texas.

Even potential rapists deserve a trial and not summary execution. That was definitely a horrible weak point in the story. Nevertheless the story was so good overall that it gets five stars, at least from me. I actually enjoy the "unfinished" aspect of your stories. They're usually finished in my mind. The waitress no doubt had PTSD from the attempted rape and seeing three men shot and killed before her eyes. Not a propitious situation. Maybe he took her home and had to deal with it all? I doubt it. ~~JB

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

You did that ending on purpose- and it was brilliant! LOL! 5*

SkubabillSkubabill12 months ago

I would have to say the ending speaks for itself. I always hate when I walk in on my wife in situations like this, Good five-star story.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

One of your better stories. Thanks.

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

@Grendelpuppy Just pretend it was chambered in one of those bonkers big bore rounds like .50 Beowulf or .458 socom. But don't pretend just so it would make logical sense. Pretend because it's so much funnier when you imagine what it must look have looked like if all those headshots he made on the bad guys was done with a big bore round. For everyone not afflicted with this incurable wallet draining hobby a big bore round is closer to a 20 gauge shotgun slug than the normal 22 caliber round. About the same weight as the 20 gauge but going a few hundred fps faster. A big bore rounds performance when pitted against a human head would probably spark old memories of watching Gallaghers stand up comedy routines.

I'm really torn on him hooking up with Steph though. On the one hand it really sticks it to his ex. But on the other hand she was in on the infidelity. For a year she would look him in the eye and lie while she and his wife screwed around. When she offered the FWB deal he needed to say he never would have that impression since she didn't respect him and he was only using her for sex. I'm torn because while she's scum it's also one of the best ways to burn an ex.

Also I would have released that damn video to the world. That jackass pulled a gun on him. I'm goddamn pissed about that lol the two of them could have been good but that son of a bitch had to take shit to the next level. I guess there's always time. He can take his big wad of cash after he marries hispanic chick and move down south where revenge porn isn't illegal to retire early. Maybe somewhere like Belize. And holy shit I just googled prices of homes in an expat community in Belize out of curiosity. A house similar to the one I grew up in on the west coast for close to the same price my parents paid in the early 90s.

demanderdemander12 months ago

A good tale. D

BigfundrewBigfundrew12 months ago

I liked your story and was fine with the ending.

The only addition I'd like was some sort of explanation from his new fuck buddy how it went from her boss blackmailing her to an orgy including her best friend and her brother. I was also surprised he didn't do something more about the f-i-l threatening him at gunpoint.

Still, 5 stars from me

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

Perfect ending. 5*

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHache12 months ago

Nice. I love it. 5 Stars

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

OK story but it just didn't feel up to JPB's usual excellence.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, the ending was right.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Me too, JPB. I take it you were hunting javalinas in Texas.

servant111servant11112 months ago

Not nice to commit story interruptions.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was lightning in a bottle. No background, very little character development - just down and dirty. I liked it! Didn't stop to bury the bodies, police his brass, bust a bunch of people with a lot of words - just took action and did it. This story could have been 5 - 8 pages if you wanted. I'm sure lots of people will yell at you in the comments, but hey, it's only a story and we got our moneys worth. Thanks for showing up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Reading your stories and the way the remain unfinished.. one gets a peep in your character! No doubt you be never been able to satisfy any woman! Which girl would be satisfied with a man who cannot finish what he started and leaves her high and dry by ejaculating prematurely? That JPB for u!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Quite similar to another recent story except for the migrants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In 1882 the author Frank R. Stockton published a short story entitled "The Lady, or the Tiger?" I first read that story in high school freshman English class more than half a century ago. It taught me, among other things, that it is the author's job to write the stories and my job to read and enjoy them. If I don't like what the author wrote, I can find another story and/or another author or write one myself. Keep writing them, JPB, and I'll keep on reading them.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Given the beginning of the story, I don't see how the ending could be more plain.

Steph? Was Pauline busy when he wrote this?

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoy12 months ago

Orgy should have got tested. Slept with a slut should’ve got tested. WTF with the brother?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Maybe he'll keep the woman he saved and give her a ring and a new name- MOMMY!

Shepard_N7Shepard_N712 months ago

Well, can't say we weren't warned

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fnished ok but nothing new or exciting. ... expected more. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Trying to figure out how to give this 2.5*. Didn't Dislike it. But it was below average, Especially for you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

is there a part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You BASTARD!! As I scrolled down as I read, I arrived at a point where the line at the very bottom of the page was "I decided that perhaps we should talk later." I paused as I thought "This is going to be good! She's an illegal immigrant! This has to end in a wedding!" And I tapped the space bar to get to the next paragraph. . . . Then I remembered your opening "Those of you who always complain . . ." statement.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bob you are very good at these short stories, dont change for someone who wants a longer read or who cant figure out what you are getting into Love it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought you said you finished your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love JPB stories. Wish he would have gotten revenge on his wife's boss. Not fair the prick got away with drugging and blackmail.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

While I've (grudgingly) accepted the LW reality of these "morality clauses," it's not realistic for a company to have a policy that exposes them to potential lawsuits.

\

As far as her lover being her boss, that give HER a sexual harassment claim.

sammyveesammyvee12 months ago

So generic! Not one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
missed the mark

Another one that was just south of bad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@someoneother there are six states that still allow alienation of affection suits in the USA. Sometimes you have to remove some reality to stories. You may not transfer bank accounts that easily, but you can withdraw everything and open new accounts and deposit the money there. JPB pretty good story, I enjoyed it.

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

1 star

violence and murder (even though warranted in this case), always gets a single star rating in the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of your best offerings without a doubt! About my only quibble was him fucking the sister for 3 months — not because she was the ex’s sister, but because she was a fulll participant in the wife’s debauchery. Why associate with her at all?

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope he remembered to get a new barrel and firing pin for that rifle, assuming he didn't pick up his brass.

Frank66Frank6612 months ago

Not only unfinished, but incomplete and disconnected. A story sent out with almost no thought put into it. So, his wife's girlfriend helps her cheat for a year, totally lies and disrespects her friends husband, but that doesn't matter. Not as long as he can have sex with her. Uh-huh. Then the last paragraph 'brings the whole thing together. Nope- too disjointed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Swfb70, the AR-15 is the basis for most American assault rifles. The round is very different from.22 caliber handguns and rifles, even the ".22 longrifle." Just look at them, side by side.(223 Remington.) Even though the military version packs more punch, the .223 Remington is a killer bullet.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh, to followup, I rank this as a four star story, the ending brought it up from three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@JBEdwards..." I hate guns like the AR-15." Guns aren't the problem. People are the problem. No inanimate object like a gun, knife, club, rock etc. etc. has ever killed anyone. It's a person that is using the said inanimate subject to kill. Maybe you need to direct your hate at people who murder other people or the DA's that don't enforce the hundreds of guns laws that already exist.

NoFungusButtTongusNoFungusButtTongus12 months ago

I always seem to like Bob's stories. Some may not finish the way I thought they would but it just makes it more enjoyable. I mean if its going to turn out the way I think, why do I bother reading. Thanks Bob, I've read everything you've posted. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Writing sucked. Plot sucked. A waste of 5 minutes of my life. 2*

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
A

Good story but incomplete

dunmovynivdunmovyniv12 months ago

Finished enough for me 5 star

TonyspencerTonyspencer12 months ago

Can’t say you didn’t warn. Still enjoyable though and it sort of rounded off the story why he went home early, so 5* it is.

stewartbstewartb12 months ago

As they say sometimes the reward for your actions are paid forward !

The "non-ending" serves as a pointer to another possible future story.

Rocky62Rocky6212 months ago

Maybe her anglo false name is Pauline ?

LitCritLitCrit12 months ago

Average story, average score. Reading more than 2 or 3 of your stories - Booooring.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bob12 months agoAuthor

For all of you quibbling about how effect a .223 round might be are totally overlooking the MY AR-15 IS CHAMBERED FOR .556.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

JPB what a Great Story, Great Writing! What a Great Example for all the rest of the Writers on Lit. You are fantastic and even put in a "Happy Ending!" Great Job JPB we can always count on you for an outstanding story. And, Great Details on Firearms! I am now and always will be a Great Fan of Yours. Thanks Buster2U

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter12 months ago

The dumb SOB shacks up with a woman who was his cheating wife’s friend and was involved in her affairs. Yeah no romance, just sex, but the guy was desperate? Another abysmal tale of typical American violence and stupidity. Y’all deserve one another so keep your AR 15 handy for the next mass shooting!

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

I usually like jpb stories, this one kind of left me yawning. Anne is raped but becomes a slut..except with her husband. Just not much here with the JPB touch.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211012 months ago

I think we can all guess how this ended. Neat story. I enjoyed it.

Omart57Omart5712 months ago

I loved this one, Bob~! Great story!

OvercriticalOvercritical12 months ago

As advertised - one half of a story. Not bad and we can all fill in the blanks. Still not worth more than a 3*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Every cliche known to man

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good Grief! All these negative comments are ridiculous! If you don't like the story, stop reading. This is free entertainment, and the writer is under no obligation to make anyone happy. Get a life! Good short story, by the way. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Five stars, Bob just keeps going, all the rest have fallen by the wayside. Thank you!

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

5.56 hahaha, good one. This one was a cliche'-fest, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 Star. .556 would be a very tiny round. .223 is a measurement in inches. 5.56 is in mm. .223 will fire just fine from an AR 15. For your critics a Lake City green tip would end the bad guys quite effectively if shot accurately. So would most .223s. Of course .308 would work well but not needed. Remember MC was hunting wild pigs. Much bigger than people. So whatever round he was using would be one that would do the job.

It is interesting about his wife. Acting the prude with him, wild uninhibited slut when she cheated. Why - cause she didn't want her husband to think she was a slut. A woman actually said that to me once. Anything was ok with her but I knew her ex had complained about her being a prude. I think the power of withholding is another reason.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You call this a story. I want to puke.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LOL! LOL! In all the time I've been reading your stories I don't recall you EVER responding to the comments. But a comment about bullet size is enough to draw a response??? Nice story - funnier comment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Another abysmal tale of typical American violence and stupidity. Y’all deserve one another so keep your AR 15 handy for the next mass shooting!"

\

Yeah, its a cultural thing, the one that prefers death to subjugation and oppression. They don't have mass shootings in places like China, or North Korea, or Russia. There they shoot you one at a time, as needed to preserve the ruling class. And when they come to your country, and sooner or later they will, don't forget to ask for help from those violent Americans, who are almost always stupid enough to fight to the death for your freedom. So when after we liberate you you can blather about how violent and stupid we are. I guess its a cultural thing for you too?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bob, you state your AR-15 is chambered for .556. That would be a very large game gun, if the weapon could handle the shock. Do you mean 5.56 NATO?

JPB

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

That was really tasty morsel. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC's moral fiber is clear when he kills a man in cold blood because dealing with law enforcement would be too much trouble to warrant sparing a human life. Of course, we should never forget the sanctity of human life ends as soon as said life leaves the womb. It comes as no surprise, therefore, that he eagerly becomes FWB wth Steph despite the facts she helped his wife to cheat on him, was slutting with her in his own house and felt he should accept his ex-wife's behavior. He has no ethical standards. Instead, he has an AR-15, a little dick with some erectile problems, money from lawsuits and an undocumented alien that he will proceed to exploit. In other words, he is a true Republican. Thanks, JPB, for the story as well as the insight into the GOP, Jan 6th and all things MAGA.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Im aware that you said it's basically not a story so I Can only give 2* as its not a story, merely a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty good snd always like when the guy stands up for himself. The it’s just meaningless sex don’t fly and possible that her bro may have been next as they were switching. Also probably wouldn’t have fucked her friend who was part of the rotation so is a pig as well. It’s common for a friend to go after one of the divorce party and also common for the revenge duck that woman are famous for . Two friends who got divorced recently had the wife fuck another guy in the same job type so it got around to hubby to embarrass him and the other fucked her hubby’s younger 20 something cousin and let anyone who would listen how great a fuck he was and how much bigger his dick is .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty good snd always like when the guy stands up for himself. The it’s just meaningless sex don’t fly and possible that her bro may have been next as they were switching. Also probably wouldn’t have fucked her friend who was part of the rotation so is a pig as well. It’s common for a friend to go after one of the divorce party and also common for the revenge duck that woman are famous for . Two friends who got divorced recently had the wife fuck another guy in the same job type so it got around to hubby to embarrass him and the other fucked her hubby’s younger 20 something cousin and let anyone who would listen how great a fuck he was and how much bigger his dick is .

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

Very disapointing! Only one kick to the balls for the boss? He deserved so much more. And he was way too nice to daddy too.

Nice job overall. But if this was all based on blackmail sex how did the best friend and the brother get involved?

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

A nicely told story that was a bit exaggerated but still entertaining. However, there is one thing I cannot understand. how can a 21st century man fuck a skank without protection? Not afraid of STD or HIV? 4*!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Close, but no cigar! No one dishonors me with impunity! There would be more punishment for the slut, and everyone who touched her. More importantly, no one aims a gun at me and continues breathing!!!

ZK

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Finally, JPB that I used to like to read is back! Easy 5 stars and added to BTB collection.

Great story. Yes, it could have been longer, but didn't have to. It said all that needed to be said, concisely, and precisely.

Regarding mostly anon morons commenting below:

* An animal who violently rapes a woman discards their moral and ethical right to be protected from violence like normal members of society enjoy. At the point, they are no more deserving of life than an attacking non-homo-sapience predator. That seems like a very good, very just ethical standard. May not jibe with fake "ethics" of modern pro-criminal lefties, but tough cookies. The fact that you seem to be quite OK with being able to murder an unborn child, but have issues with killing a murderous rapist, gives a clear insight into a mind of modern Democrat. Thanks for the expose.

* A sexual partner is a sexual partner. They don't have to be an upstanding human being. The fact that MC was considering Steph for more than FWB speaks to lack of brains (she's clearly not trustworthy), not lack of ethics. The fact that he was OK with her as FWB poses zero ethical problems.

* I only have one point to rebut those who claim the ex wife was a clear victim: even leaving aside her behavior AFTER the first date rape (which the author kinda covered), **she wouldn't have been in a position to be slipped date rape drugs if she wasn't already doing something wrong in the first place**. Y'know, being having drinks with her boss and without her husband.

Meh, enough time spent on anonymous dolts. There are stories to read and hopefully enjoy and life to live.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

@sbrooks103x - re: "morality clauses": it's a risk trade-off.

On one hand, you have risk of a lawsuit if (a) clause is breached and (b) importantly, the company knows and ignores that.

On the other hand, you have risk of a lawsuit if the clause isn't there, claiming that lack of one encourages moral turpitude; AND negative publicity (which is by the way where morality clauses literally started - there was a PR nightmare at some movie studio when some celebrity actor was accused of rape and murder).

For the company, it's far easier AND cheaper to have some vague sounding morality clause, some vague-sounding policy to enforce it to be able to defend a lawsuit, and willingness to fire anyone caught violating it to remove evidence that they ignored their own policy.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

See ?

JPB just showed that sometimes Karma ISN'T a bitch !

5 stars for a story where she was in a good mood, and led Bob away from his cheating spouse, through a fun FWB relationship with a woman he had had the hots for, back to the young woman he saved from a gang rape, much by accident.

I don't even think it was too short, either !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m not to put off with the violence,,shooting violent scumbags Brent n rape and possibly murder isn’t excessive or wrong.

But getting involved with Steph, really? Like someone else said she’d supported and joined in with his wives sordid little parties. Why would you sleep with someone who could be caring anything from orgies with different men? And how could you call them a friend knowing they’d plated a part in screwing you over and hiding it? That’s not what friends do. She mentioned the wife being date taped the first time, if she’d been his friend she’d have given him a heads up at the start of it instead of helping hide it and joining in. Plus, she’s the wife’s best friend but willing to fuck her friends husband despite her being distraught. Bad move all round and guy lost any respect from doing that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Point a gun at me and don't use it. that is a fatal mistake

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Short and sweet but left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Signed in as ‘anon’ for this comment. I’ll leave it to the morons to figure out.

I get shit for writing unfathomable ‘no win’ scenarios, where the spouse or fiancé has to cleverly work his way out, and still create deep retribution. Always someone who says in comments “why didn’t you shoot the bastard with your AR?” Or “this author is a pussy, limp-dick who never gets revenge.”

You can’t have it both ways.

For the ass hat from overseas who thinks it’s ‘uncool’ to fight to the death for your liberty and freedom, I have news for you. The lower 48 states militia outnumber the entire US armed forces 4-1, minus the nukes of course, and they’ve been on a state of high alert since Obama’s last year in office. An actual insurrection, a lovely word tossed about to try and slow down increased membership in true nat’l guard, would be a simple complete blackout for most Americans. When all the devices and TVs came back to life, there would be a spokesman on the WH lawn flanked by all Supreme Court justices explaining what just happened, and who in our congress and exec branch had been arrested for treason.

That’s the easy part, because to that commenters point, once that happened we would all probably see Russia, N Korea and especially China threatening and then actually coming onto our shores. They’ve been salivating about it for a long time.

But to fight in all those red states in the south and west of the Mississippi, would be a ten year exercise in futility - just like Afghanistan was for us.

I get how easy it is to have your heart strings pulled when there’s a mass shooting. I do. Still, if you don’t get that your TV and phone are brainwashing you about almost everything - that’s you own fault. It’s open carry where I live, and I do, almost everywhere I go. That’s why shooting some swinging dick, wife stealer for revenge isn’t one of the top five things that come to mind in my stories.

Some shit goes down at a mall, or even some dick is trying to carjack an old lady, then I’m running towards the trouble on your behalf. And it’s over quickly. That’s because we have the right, by law, to use deadly force to protect life and property. Article I and 1-2 amendments. We don’t have the right (these days) to perform a citizens arrest. Too bad for the criminal, I suppose.

The story was on par for JPB, and I enjoyed it. You all with your gun and MAGA comments are ‘just plain’ stupid.

hangmancreek3hangmancreek312 months ago

You spin a good yarn! Always a pleasure to read your stories.

HeypossumHeypossum12 months ago

5 stars great story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9009 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...