All Comments on 'North Shore Coke Whore'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sad writing

I don't know where this writer sees a story of fantasy interest here.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 18 years ago
Great Title

I loved the title and the story. Great stuff with the wedding ring! Ignore the other comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Is it Just Me?

Or do some of y'all, too, think --- like I do --- that many of these "fiction" writers watch too much cheap porn DVD's, where no matter what object or how many, or by what name the women were called, the porn "actress" just oooh, and ahhhh and scream like they have continuous orgasms, even when there's one dick against each of her ears, one in our mouth, one in her anal and one in her vagina.

are "women" really that easily trashed, humiliated, degraded and they have little or no self esteem or dignity, because they are orgasm so continuously with these neanderthal monkey/dog-equivalent men?

a "woman" like this older one --- driving a Mercedes Benz, likely from her husband's hard work --- being verbally and physically abused and assulted and she screams: Yeah, come deep in me, lover; soak my vagina, my wedding band, my ass, my outh, nose, eyes, ears, face,,,, whatever you wanna do, lover,,,,

the guys ejaculates and pulls out and says to her: Git, now, bitch whore. I don't have no more need for you right now, and I don't wanna see your face any more, you smelly slut,,, Now go to your husband and have him suck it out of you,,, I'll call you when I need to masturbate again.

and she smiles to herself, thinking it was SOOOO COOL? LOL!

come on, dude,,, too much porn DVDs here for sure!

we know, we know,,, it's only "fiction," of course! (idiotic guy fiction, that is),,, lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
understood

This story captured most of what I've been fantasizing about for a very long time. Please keep writing, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thumbs up, with qualification

Okay, i've read all of your stories and will actually check literotica simply to see whether you've posted something new or not. I think you write wonderfully and are perfecting your art of bringing to life the "wife slut" character.

However, i have to say that a lot of your writing is becomming redundant, and while i thoroughly enjoy the theme of the cheating wife/whore, etc., it's getting quite predictible (Although, i loved the infusion of the cocaine motif in this one).

Look...i don't want to knock your writing because i love the niche you've carved out for yourself, but please, i'm begging you, can you vary some of the themes a little rather than just the locations. It's becomming mechanical and obvious. What happened to the classics..."Just add alcohol pt. 2" where the mother is asking the man to compare her and her daughter...or Lincoln Park Mommy where she's fucking the cab driver even though she doesn't want to and the lights are on in the house but she's so consumed by lust that she doesn't care anymore...man, that's classic. That's where you should be. On the cutting edge. Lately, it just seems like you're treading water with the same themes...the same dialogue...the same characters...

This really isn't meant to be criticism...it's just...and i don't know how to say this without sounding condescending...but, i know you can do better!

In any case, keep up the good work!

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 18 years agoAuthor
A Follow-Up to the Previous

Anon in Canada is right. Bimbo Beth should not have been published, but it was. North Shore Coke Whore? Well, I actually thought - think - it's a good story for the genre. (Of course, I must add that qualifier because there are plenty here that will slam the story simply based upon its genre; that's their freedom, I suppose.)

Anyway, I seem to have fallen into a pattern and I can't get out of it. Bimbo Beth began as an effort to get out of the pattern but evolved - devolved? - into what you read here.

I have basic plot lines for a dozen or so future stories. I just read through them. As I sit here, I don't see the stories going anywhere new. I know they can, I just can't conjure the storyline right now. There are times when inspiration hits and I sit down and bang out a story in a few hours. Now (meaning this calendar year) has not seen many of those times.

There were a few comments on this story, on Bimbo Beth, and in private e.mail saying essentially what Anon in Canada has said. And those comments have all hit the mark.

Rather than try to churn out a story a month, I think I'll take longer between them. I'd rather have - and rather you have - quality rather than quantity.

For those that have left comments of a constructive nature, thank you. You've voiced what I either have been unable to see or unwilling to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the story!

Please continue Mrs Morgan depraved story.

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done.......

great start...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
North Shore Coke Whore

I live in Chicago so I know a bit about the North Shore and its poor neighbor, North Chicago. The story is good enough for what it is, and it has room to evolve.

Where is Mr. Morgan's position in all this? Is he really a cuck waiting at home to clean his wife's pussy? It would be easy to make him into one of those guys placing the hotwife for BBC Lake County ads, but there is good reason to leave him as a busy often-traveling professional with a trophy wife. Let Ms. Morgan be furtive with a huge humiliation fetish.

This Mrs. Morgan is potentially lot more interesting, IMHO than Mrs. Morgan, the cougar. So let's say maybe she got her Mrs. Degree at USC and ran with a fast crowd in L.A. She's now challenged with getting the hijinks and thrills in a much less accepting environment.

There are a lot of possibilities for characters in Frank's Bar. Is the kid a "gangsta" or a "hustler"? He seems to be "flying under the radar" so that would make him a "hustler" based in unassuming Frank's Bar, but that Benz's seems likely to attract some attention on one of these weekly visits. Give the hustler kid a name. He obviously doesn't use much if his product, but he probably enjoys a blunt now and then.

He's at least got his own bungalow. As a poor black kid, he doesn't have much access to the pansexual / straight Chicago BDSM scene, but the temptation to show off his rich, white whore might take him to Berlin on Belmont and such venues while skirting more gangstereque venues.

The thing I like about this proto-narrative is that "the kid" has to struggle with his own biases. She's a cokehead, but has deep enough pockets. He likes to show her off and she loves it when he does, but that could easily land him in jail or a box. He's traditional and possessive, but knows a whore needs variety so he's got to struggle with the conditions of her infidelities to him. He's no more a pimp than a gangster.

On Mrs. Morgan's end, she's got problems of her own. She's terribly lonely and sometimes seeks camaraderie with underclass women accustom to involvement with a criminal justice system that makes far fewer class distinctions than that of So Cal’s. The kid ends up saving her from unhappy endings to crack binges and craigslist escort work. At the same time, he must learn the art of safer BDSM and humiliation play to keep Mrs. Morgan from straying from his orbit to crash and burn.

To top it off, “the kid” has a deeply culturally imbedded powerful impregnation fetish for Donna Morgan. As their adventures multiply, he becomes attached and wants to seal their deal the only way he knows. He wants her to willingly bear his child, but this would bring Mr. Morgan into the picture, and mean convincing Donna Morgan that kicking cocaine and cigarettes at least during her pregnancy would not be a permanent sexual death sentence. All this comes out when during a period of excess and drama, Donna Morgan neglects her daily pill frequently enough for a pregnancy to happen. She cleans up and aborts, and is then faced with “the kid” coming clean about his true desires.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sick- even for Literotica. Depraved mind. I half expected her to die from a Coke overdose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bullshit

You do not tell WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED WITH HER WEDDING RING!Did she let it stay in her vagina?!THAT’S ABSURD!If that ring would have remained there for some time,SHE WOULD HAVE HAD PROBLEMS!The ring WAS A FOREIGN BODY which COULD HAVE CAUSED INJURIES or even SOME INFECTION!That ring ALREADY SCRATCHED THE SENSITIVE FLESH inside her vagina!CLEARLY SHE MUST HAVE IT REMOVED FROM HER VAGINA,not letting it there,as you say!Be REALISTIC when you write something and STOP TAKING US FOR YOUR FOOLS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn it please continue!!!

hair94hair9411 months ago
Awesome Story!!!!

Over the years I have probably read this story and the others featuring Donna Morgan dozens of times. This particular one is one of my all-time favorites.

Any chance you might resume writing? Please do.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerabout 1 month ago

My ex wife lives in the North Shore. She left me for her coke dealer. I guess he was more fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous