All Comments on 'North Shore Santa Whore'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
about time

about time we got some more writings from you. Your stories are great and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I have read worst on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

My hard cock was straining at my Dockers from the time Mrs. Morgan got inside his apartment until the end. Hot!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
A reminder to what comes after LIT...

This writer reminds us about what comes after LIT in this site name... Truely nasty and dirty and terribly sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
about time

been waiting for another one of your stories....please keep up with your writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
But First, It Should Be LITerate

...and if the piece of excrement can't pass that first test, it shouldn't even be here for determination of whether it's erotic or not. What a waste of bandwidth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WAYYYY TOO LONG......

....since you have written...don't leave your fans waiting like this!!!!! We need more Mrs. Morgan sitings!

jacksawjacksawover 16 years ago
Mrs. Morgan Rocks!!!

Is there anything that little slut won't do? I hope not.

drdoom39drdoom39over 16 years ago
Hot + Nasty!

We need more (coke-fueled?) adventures of Mrs. Morgan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I agree. It's been way too long since you've written. Decent story but a little tame by your standards. In any case, keep up the good work!

J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mrs. Morgan

... has the same taste that I do. Gimme more clit, nipple squeezing, ass-fucking. (purrrring softly)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Stuff!

Awesome story...gotta love Donna Morgan!

Thanks!

Big JayBig Jayover 16 years ago
Outstanding

You are in the pantheon of writers on this site. Every one of your stories is a guaranteed hot read. Those who do not like, well, you have a different view of erotica than others. Please don't disparage. The quality of the description, and the way you sex up the characters is just mindblowing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A most worthless story I have ever skipped thru!!

Written by an arrogant prick!!!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Almost stopped reading this one.

Don't believe I have previously read a Donna Morgan story. I almost stopped reading because the beginning seemed a bit confusing. But I persevered. The story became much more clear and enjoyable once Dan started reflecting on the previous evening. 5 stars and I will read more ISYM stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was at our neighbourhood Christmas party, I had left 2 years ago but always came back for Christmas. This year, a neighbor from down the road, Mrs Graham, was Santa Claus. She was well suited, a 48 year old, well rounded lady. Mother of one of my friends, Darryl, who was not here this year. Some of the newer neighbours had young kids, she did a great job, even though she was a little tipsy. She then went away to get changed after all the gifts were presented. Everyone was having a good time, I didn't notice until Keith a school friend sidled up to me and said come out to the granny flat, drunk Santa is giving presents.What?, just do it. I went out, one of our friends was at the door. He said shes done four ,im next. The deal is someone at the door, 2 go in. A guy came out, what a slut, the guy went in, I looked in from the door, Mrs Graham was on her hands and knees a guy holding her hips fucking her hard, the new guy moved his cock to her mouth, which she took as he held her head, the guy fucking gave a last push and then pulled out, cum dripping onto her big bottom, he moved out, Keith moved in, the guy in her mouth came, she swallowed, swaying her big bottom as Keith moved behind her, his hard cock slipping into her pussy. what a sight, the guy moved past me, there was no one else, so I locked the door and moved in. Keith said, shes got a big sloppy pussy as he hammered into her, you could see cum splashing his legs, he pulled out, straight to her mouth, she barely had time to open it before his cum splashed onto her. He then pushed it into her mouth,clean me slut, that's it. She sucked him as I mounted her, pushing into the wettest, sloppiest pussy I had been in. shit, sloppy 6s. He pulled back, I ve got to get back down, my girlfriend will be looking for me, I will lock the door and he left. I was giving her a good fuck, thinking she was drunk, when I heard, I didn't think you would do this Greg. I jumped back, its all right, I looked at her, your not drunk, no, if I wasn't would they have done what they did. I was shocked, my cock began to shrink, she reached over, cant let that happen and she took my cock in her mouth, almost straight away I went hard. She lay on her back, her legs open, her pussy open and soaked, come on, I wouldn't let them do it if I didn't want it. I went to her and pushed sliding in easily, thats it fuck me, then im a little sore would you mind, I pulled back, she said thanks, rolling over,if you want I quite like anal. If I wanted, I rolled her back over, what, lifted her legs, cum had run down onto her hole. I looked at her, I said I love anal, but when I fuck a lady in her bottom, I like to look them in the eye, as I positioned my cock, I didn't tell her why but the reason is I am very thick and I like to see their face when I slide into their tight chute. I pushed forward and my cock was surrounded by a warm sheath as my cock slid into her arse. Oh yes, ohh, fuck me and I didn't hesitate, long strokes until she wrapped her legs around me and shouted im cumming, I felt her insides squeezing me so I fucked her as hard as I could, my cum blasting deep into her chute. we fucked for some time until she stopped and hugged me and said, I needed that as my cock stayed hard in her arse, I started fucking her again, slowly,she said you cant, you cant and for the next 10 minutes I showed her I could, my second load emptying into her. I often get down that way, I always call in on Mrs Graham who doesn't hesitate to offer me her tight arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the return of mrs morgan

bring back mrs morgan to her full erotic glory. have her impregnated in one of her more depraved outings

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

You are something else. Great job. Your Dan character is at least consistent. Your female characters, however, are almost all the same. You might consider adding some variances beyond hair color, false tits, and wealthy wives who enjoy fucking young men while their husbands keep them in diamonds and furs, or in Mrs. Morgan's case, pearls. Hope you keep writing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I found the laugh I had more enjoyable than this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the fantasy in this series. But fir Mrs. Morgan on her next visit to North Chicago for coke, you should work in a 'gang' bang for her needy pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous