All Comments on 'North Shore Whore'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wowwww

Amazing story... love MILFs who know what they want and by constantly bringing up the fact she was married and had "store-bought" tits, it just emphasized how much of a needy slut she was. I liked how they both struggled for control, going back and forth - her telling him what to do, he refusing to to call her "Donna", but rather "Mrs Morgan" - just to remind them both of her married status. Loved the wet ending, just like a wench like her deserved. Fantastic story. Would love to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Worth An Award

1 of the best I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
north shore whore

I hope you have many more in the near future. We loved it, and are on edge waiting for more. Stay with the same story profile, and maybe add some lebisan scenes.

CathleenCathleenabout 19 years ago
Great Read

So well done - great pace and detail. I especially enjoyed the push-pull between them, both were realistic for the story line. It was so well written too. I hope you're writing right now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I grew up and live on the North Shore

I've been to Gibson's and seen women just like this there. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Emotionally Involved

I also grew up on the North Shore, in Glenview which is only a handful of miles from where this story is set. Yes, I have met many women who had so much money that they felt that they had earned the right to be a first class bitch. In fact many speculate that this area is the inspiration for the TV show Desperate Housewives.

Having said that ... by the end of page one, I was really thinking that Dan was being a total Asshole, and I was waiting for Donna to snap her fingers and order the bar bouncer to literally throw him head first out the front door. Later on in the story, I was hoping that Steve would show up and beat the shit out him.

Why do I give this story a 5 ... Because it really takes a very good author to get me this angery !!! Keep it up, my friend from Chicago ... You are Damm GOOD.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyabout 19 years agoAuthor
From The Author

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Obviously, this was my first submission, and I was a little nervous to see the comments. I now have confidence that I should keep submitting. I have a few stories in backlog, and a multi-chapter one that has been a work-in-progress for several months.

For Mr. Naperville, thank you for the "5." I wish I deserved it, but I'm not sure I did, insofar as my goal is not to make my readers angry, but rather excited.

QuillmanQuillmanabout 19 years ago
Lucky Dan

A very good and erotic story. If it is your first attempt then well done and I encourage you to post more. You may find that stories involving unfaithful wives attract moral criticism if not vitriol from a certain section of readers (who somehow seem compelled to read them!). This is more evident in the loving wives section. If this happens please dont be put off. Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Great, Hot Story

It matters not if it was your 1st or 10th. It was well written, hot, and great. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story I hope we hear more about these two

great story I hope we hear more about these two

snoopersnooperabout 19 years ago
A good story but ...

... it's a pity you mixed Steve and Scott up in the first pscene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Allow me to echo

the sentiments of my fellow 'critics' it was a splendid story ! it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Dan & mom and her son were somehow someway thrown together for a fierce 3some told from the son's perspective or 'moms' ;-) she is a SLUT lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I think she is my neighbor, and I fucked her too !

Good story. Good characters. Good and hot !

All rich bitches, especially SUV bitches are whores.

When is round 2?

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Sick.....

She was too old to knock up, so I gave you a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
North Shore or Farm Country

This dude sure gets around. North Shore Whore and that chick in Trophy Wife's Trophy. If I could only have been so lucky as a youngster.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
The Bitch

Ya know, I don't mind a wife getting fucked by someone else if hubby's around and involved; however, cheating cunts like her leave me cold, and I probably would fuck her too. But it's a waste of time and cum.

R

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
I Agree, Great Story

I was momentarily confused with the Scott/Steve thing. But I got over it. I'm glad that she is such an evil bitch, it made the story more enjoyable.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
The shits!

She deserved to get pregnant, but she was too old to knock up, so I gave you a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story and you are right "There's nothing sluttier than a cheating housewife." I agree completely, they can be so slutty and do things that they don't ever get a chance to do with their cuckold husbands! I just stumbled into your storues and will read them all...keep up the writing!

Matchbox1124Matchbox1124almost 15 years ago
I love sluts

As always, very nicely written. Loved the way Dan took control but in the end I've got to say....Dan was fucking stupid for leaving!

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great

Bloody great, what a read, liked it so much, part 2 coming??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The fucking Brits always adopt the gutless wimpy attitude !

That is why they like each other "stories" ! They share their perversion! Mindless and inept !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Krap!!

,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “ six or seven inches of a bottle” can be “jammed” in a woman’s cunt!That’s A NONSENSE!A BOTTLE CAN’T PENETRATE THAT MUCH into a cunt!Be REALISTIC when you write something!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

*****Good old sex story nothing change. Chicago is still my kind of town and the sex is still great!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous