Northbound Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul and Lindsey learn more about Joe.
4.3k words
4.14
25.8k
19

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Paul laid back in the beach chair as Rachel and Lindsey sat on either side. They were both wearing matching bikinis, but Paul was naked. He had a throbbing erection. Rachel held his penis as she sipped her drink and chatted with Lindsey. Every once in a while she would stroke it up and down, but then go back to just holding it. Dozens of beachgoers walked by and didn't seem to notice anything happening.

Paul desperately wanted her to keep stroking, but she wouldn't. She was too preoccupied with her conversation to take notice. He needed to cum but couldn't unless she kept going. No matter what Paul tried, it was no use. She wouldn't move her hand.

Suddenly Paul woke up from his dream to find Lindsey curled up next to him. She was wide awake, waiting for Paul to open his eyes.

"Good morning," she said softly.

"Hey," he said sleepily. "How long have you been up?"

"Not long. Just waiting for you to get up... well, the rest of you."

Paul looked down and found that he had a raging hard-on and Lindsey's hand was wrapped around it, stroking it softly. "You were sound asleep with this thing."

Paul closed his eyes as he let Lindsey slowly stroke his cock. She teased him by kissing his stomach, thighs, and lightly licking his balls. She came back up to his face. While looking at him in the eyes, she whispered. "I wanna fuck."

"Gladly," said Paul as he leaned over to kiss her. She stopped him before with her index finger. "Uh-uh-uh, go brush," she said sternly.

Paul frowned. "Really?" Lindsey nodded and moved back to her side of the bed to show she was serious. Begrudgingly, Paul got out of bed and sauntered off to the bathroom wearing nothing but a t-shirt. Lindsey giggled as his little boner bounced left and right. She sprawled out in the bed and slipped her hand in her panties. She slowly massaged her clit and closed her eyes, picturing Joe's bulge. She was so incredibly horny, she felt like she could orgasm in seconds.

Paul came hurrying back and jumped in bed, on top of Lindsey. She let out a playful shriek as he devoured her face. As they made out, Paul grabbed healthy handfuls of her tits. He rubbed his penis against her stomach. Lindsey responded by stroking it. She spread her legs and looked into Paul's eyes. "I wanna cum so bad," she whispered.

Paul immediately grabbed his dick and jammed it in her soaked pussy. Lindsey opened her mouth and closed her eyes as she took him in. Thrust after thrust, her breathing intensified. As she reached orgasm, she put her hand over her mouth to muffle her moans. Paul couldn't believe how quickly she came. She normally only reached a speedy climax from oral or with toys. As he watched her orgasm take over her body in a way he had never seen before, he felt his own orgasm rush through his body.

""Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he announced. "Where do you want it?"

Lindsey still had her hand over her mouth. She removed it and stifled a whisper between moans. "Inside." Instantly, Paul unloaded a hefty dose of cum inside her vagina. He grunted loudly to which Lindsey immediately covered his mouth while giggling. Paul thrusted hard as he ejaculated inside her. After one final push, he relaxed his body and rested on top of her. They kissed passionately as his penis began to soften while still penetrated.

"That was so good," she said lovingly. Paul smiled and got out from on top. He leaned on one arm as he inspected her pussy. A thick glob of cum was leaking down to the sheets. He caught it with his finger and held it up. "These ones escaped."

Lindsey laughed and swatted him away, before leaning forward and looking for herself. "Am I supposed to, like, lean back and let them soak in or something?"

"Yeah you're actually supposed to stand on your head for twenty minutes. I read somewhere on the Internet that you're supposed to do that if you want it to work." Lindsey rolled her eyes and smiled. "Oh ok, well then it must be true."

Paul laid down next to her. "Wow. Twice in two days. We really are working on upping our numbers, huh?"

"Mmm hmm. And don't forget about the handjob."

"That's right. Wow, Linds. You're a little hornball. Just like your husband!" As they laid there, relaxing, they could hear the bustling of pots and pans downstairs. "Ah, crap. They're making breakfast. Quick, quick, we gotta go. Can't be bad housemates!" Lindsey shouted as she jumped out of bed and bolted for the bathroom.

-----------------

Downstairs, Rachel and Joe bustled about the kitchen getting breakfast ready. They had gotten up early and went snowshoeing around the area. They were each wearing skin tight thermal tights from their walk.

"Look at you guys! This is awesome!" Lindsey said as she took a seat at the kitchen bar. Rachel walked over, smiling, and poured cups of coffee for Lindsey and Paul. "Good morning you two," Rachel said with a somewhat curious grin. Lindsey wondered if she had heard them having sex.

"Joe and I got up and went snow-shoeing all around this area. It's so beautiful. Good workout too!"

Joe was busy working the stove, flipping bacon and scrambling eggs. "I guess they just got a bunch of snow the last couple of days," he said without turning around. "So skiing is gonna be great this weekend."

"I can't wait to get out there. You guys wanna go after breakfast?" Paul asked as she sipped his coffee. "Without a doubt," said Joe as he turned from the stove and plopped some bacon on Lindsey and Paul's plates.

"Thanks man, this is great," said Paul as he got ready to dig in.

"Look at you, Joe. I didn't know you could cook!" Lindsey said as she smiled up at him. Joe smiled back before turning to clean up the dishes. Lindsey stared at his outfit. He was still wearing his thermal gear as it was very cold out. While Rachel's outfit was black, Joe's was light gray. She couldn't help but notice his immense bulge visible under the snug layer of clothing. Even more pronounced than last night, Joe's thick cock ran down his leg, begging for attention.

Lindsey was struck. She probably stared a split second too long before looking away. No one noticed her, but she now struggled to not look again. Paul was busy devouring the breakfast, while Rachel scrolled her phone. Lindsey found it safe to look again. As Joe worked around the kitchen, she watched his huge penis whenever she could. She wondered to herself how big it really was. She wondered if it got much bigger than it looked soft, crammed in his pants.

That was enough. She had to stop. "Well, thank you Joe. Thanks Rachel. That was awesome. What a great treat to come down to," said Lindsey as she took her plate over to the dishwasher. "Looks like you guys are ready to go skiing, shall we leave in fifteen?"

"Sounds good," said Paul as he quickly jumped up to help clean and get ready. "I can't wait to hit the slopes."

----------------------

After a long day of skiing, the group decided to call it quits and hit the bar for some well-deserved drinks. They pulled into the North Peak Lodge which happened to be pretty close to their condo. They huddled around a bar table reminiscing about the day.

"You're fast, Joe! I saw you coming down on the last run and didn't even realize it was you by time you passed. You were like 'zooooom!'" said Lindsey as the server dropped off a glass of red wine for her.

"Yeah I get in the zone, I guess. Sorry about that, I would have stopped."

"Oh my God, don't be silly. I'm super slow!"

"You guys cooked breakfast, so Linds and I will be making some bomb lasagna tonight. Get ready is all I'm saying," Paul announced.

"I can't wait. I'm starving," said Rachel as she sipped her beer. "And exhausted. Late night and big day today, huh?"

"Very late night," said Lindsey as she smiled at her. Rachel buried her face in her hands and blushed. "Ok, ok, ok. Very funny. We were quiet and respectful."

"You were?!?" asked Paul, to which Joe almost spit out his beer he laughed so hard.

"Look, look, you guys," said Lindsey. "It's completely fine. We're all adults. We're here to have fun! Just remember, it's my credit card on file so, umm, go easy on those mattresses will ya?"

Rachel burst out laughing, still embarrassed as she held her head in her hands. Joe lovingly caressed her shoulders. "We will, we will. Don't you worry Lindsey... Ok, excuse me everyone," he said as he stood up to head to the bathroom. Lindsey immediately eyed his crotch again.

"Me too," said Paul as he followed Joe to the bathroom.

As the two men stood side by side in the only two urinals, they continued their chat. "We were that loud, huh?" asked Joe. Paul remained facing straight ahead as is an unwritten rule in male bathroom banter. "Yeah man, heh, you were. But hey it's all good. I'm happy for you, bud."

After Joe was finished, he stepped back slightly and fiddled with his zipper. That's when Paul glanced down and accidentally saw it. Joe's penis hung down lazily out of his underwear. It was enormous. Paul guessed it had to be at least seven inches or so. Joe grabbed it with his hand and stuffed it back into his pants. It appeared to be a nearly impossible task to get it back in.

"See ya out there," said Joe as he walked off towards the sinks. Paul stood there, facing the wall. He was done going to the bathroom, but was too much in shock to move. What did he just see? He couldn't get it out of his mind. That was easily the biggest penis he's ever seen. He looked down at his soft penis. He held it using his thumb and forefinger. He imagined Joe's soft member was probably four times the size. Stunned, he put his dick back, washed his hands, and headed out to join the group.

"So would you guys want a boy or a girl?" asked Rachel as Paul sat back down.

"I think Paul wants a girl, but I want a boy, right Paul? But honestly, it doesn't matter one bit. Just a healthy baby."

Rachel nodded. "That's so cute, you guys. Very exciting!"

"Trying is the fun part," said Paul.

Rachel laughed. "Well, we all officially know the beds at this place can support the effort!" Everyone laughed. "Oh believe me, Rachel," said Lindsey. "We made sure to test them ourselves."

"Nice!" proclaimed Rachel. Joe and Paul high-fived.

"We didn't even hear you! Now that's stealth. Joe, we need to take a play out of their book, don't we."

"Don't look at me!" joked Joe.

"You could have muffled me or something!" she joked back.

"That's true, Joe. I did that for Paul," Lindsey said as she winked at him. Paul shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"I'm not sure there's a volume control on you, babe," said Joe. "It's just stuck in a perpetually increasing mode." Everyone burst out laughing, including Rachel.

"Ok, you guys. Ok. You try and keep quiet when there's a ten inch rod being jammed into you! Sheesh!" said Rachel.

Everyone continued laughing, but it was Rachel's last comment that stuck in the minds of Lindsey and Paul as the conversation moved on. She had just declared Joe's penis to be ten inches. At first, Lindsey wasn't even sure she heard correctly. The conversation had moved well past the sex, so she didn't want to awkwardly bring it up. She tried to picture in her head a ten inch erect penis. She kept going back to the bulge in the pool, and in the kitchen that morning. Joe was clearly packing.

Paul couldn't stop thinking about it either. Here was this good looking guy, sharing confines with them for the whole weekend. And now his wife knew he had a ten inch cock. He saw Joe's flaccid penis himself and knew it to be true. He wasn't quite sure if he was jealous, embarrassed, or a little of both. He desperately wondered what Lindsey thought.

"Ok, we ready?" asked Rachel as the group finished their drinks. "I'm tired, anyone want to go back now?" It was a unanimous decision as the group paid their bill and headed back to the condo.

-------------------

"I think I'm gonna hit that sauna downstairs. Been thinking about it all day," said Joe. "Paul you wanna grab a beer and join me?"

"Sounds good, dude."

"Enjoy, guys. Let us know how it is," said Lindsey as she plopped down on the couch next to Rachel.

Downstairs was a large game room with a flat screen TV, wrap around couch, small bar, pool table, fitness area, shower room and sauna. "Can you believe this place?" said Paul as the two of them looked around.

"Wonder how much it costs."

"We looked it up on Zillow. It's a million and a half."

"Holy shit. No surprise there," said Joe as he stood by a small changing area next to the sauna. He began to disrobe. Paul followed suit.

First Joe removed his shirt. He was lean and muscular and didn't appear to have an ounce of fat on his body. Paul guessed he probably played sports at some point. Next he removed his pants and shoes. Paul again did the same.

"Did you hit that second black diamond this afternoon?" Joe asked as he nonchalantly pulled down his underwear. His soft cock and balls sprang free. As Joe focused on folding his clothing, Paul quickly glanced at his crotch. His dark pubic hair gave way to his enormous penis that hung down generously past his engorged balls. Paul looked away, uncomfortably.

"Umm... yeah, yeah I did. That was a tough one huh?"

"So, yeah it definitely was tough, but the conditions were shit, ya know? That's what I didn't like. It was all ice." Joe grabbed a towel, casually opened the door to the sauna and walked in, paying no mind to being naked. Paul felt pressured to do the same as he removed his underwear, somewhat awkwardly and followed him. He glanced down at his penis that was practically inverted; he was so nervous.

The sauna was not a full size one you would see in a gym or spa. There was really only enough room for four people. Joe and Paul sat facing each other on their towels as they relaxed and sipped their beers.

"Cold beer and sauna is a great mix, huh?" asked Joe as he took a big gulp. Paul nodded. "Yep. Great call on that." Joe was sitting legs, spread fairly wide as he was tall and the space was on the smaller side. Paul had a direct line of sight to his excruciatingly obvious cock, but tried as hard as he could to not look directly at it. Anytime Joe would look away, Paul would look down, however. It was hard not to. Joe's dick was so big, it could hang off the side of the sauna bench with ease. Everyone once in a while, he would reposition it. Alternating between laying it across each thigh, or leaving it in the middle. It seemed like it was just something to do for him. Kind of like playing with a pen or a paper clip during a boring meeting.

Paul wondered if Joe noticed his penis. The heat of the sauna at least helped him relax a bit and it wasn't so contracted like before. But it was still only two inches soft, at best, and rested on top of his balls. Paul obstructed it by positioning his beer can on the bench, only revealing it each time he took a sip. He noticed a couple times when he took a sip, Joe would look down at his crotch. He thought maybe Joe grinned slightly one of the times. 'How embarrassing' thought Paul.

"Hey I wanted to say," said Joe as he looked at Paul. "Sorry again for last night. I know Rachel's loud. She's always like that. I feel bad if we kept you guys up."

"Oh, dude. Don't even worry about it," said Paul. "It was nothing. Honestly, great for you guys."

"Thanks man. Rachel's so loud. I obviously love it, but would feel horrible if we kept anyone up."

"She certainly is. I laughed so hard at the lodge when she's like 'you try sticking a ten inch dick in you!'" Paul laughed. "That was friggin hilarious."

Joe smiled and nodded. He looked out the window of the sauna. Paul looked down at his cock. "Must be nice," he said somewhat unexpectedly.

"What's that?" asked Joe, turning back.

"The, umm.. The ten inch comment. Must be... umm... Cool."

"Ohh... yeah it's alright," said Joe as he looked down at his penis for the first time. He picked it up in his hand. This time, Paul watched without hesitation as the conversation was now about Joe's cock.

"Is that thing really ten, dude?" Paul asked, looking directly at it.

"Yeah. Well, not now obviously. But, yeah, it can get up there."

"Shit. That's crazy. I'm not even close to that," Paul said, chuckling.

"It can be kind of a pain sometimes, not gonna lie," Joe said, looking at his dick as he spoke. "Rachel really likes it though."

"Clearly!" Paul said. "She was screaming 'You're so big' and shit last night."

Paul took a sip of his beer, revealing his penis. Joe checked it out in the process. "Do you know your measurements?" Paul put his beer down to the side this time, feeling more comfortable with the situation. His dick remained soft at two inches, resting on his sack that had tightened enough to appear as if it were one large sack and not two distinct balls.

"Oh me? Umm, yeah I'm like six." Paul lied. He knew he was around four and a half, but felt incredibly emasculated in front of him. Joe nodded. "Nice, man. Respectable."

-------------

Upstairs, Rachel and Lindsey chatted on the couch. They each changed into comfortable sweatpants and sweatshirts. Lindsey curled up with her brown hair tied in a ponytail, clutching her wine glass.

"Today was so fun," she said. "You guys are awesome. I'm glad we did this."

"Oh my God, me too. So nice to get away. I love this house too," she said looking around. The fireplace was crackling in the background.

"Also, I'm beyond mortified about last night. I hope you guys know that was not intentional."

"Oh, stop it, seriously, Rach," said Lindsey. "You have nothing to be sorry about. Besides, you were having fun, girl!"

"It was that loud, huh?"

Lindsey cracked up laughing. "It was indeed that loud!

"But it's good! You were into it. No shame in that."

"What'd you... umm... hear exactly? Just me?" Rachel asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"We heard him too. At the end. You were screaming some... high praise."

"Praise?"

Lindsey lowered her voice and mimicked Rachel. "Oh God Joe! Oh God you're so big!" she said in a low volume imitation. Rahcel blushed and covered her face. "Jesus. You heard that, huh?"

Lindsey nodded. She lovingly clutched her friend's arm. "Don't be embarrassed! I think that's awesome. Seriously, good for you two. And it's nice to hear that about Joe."

Rachel laughed. "No secrets in this house I guess."

Lindsey stared into the fire before asking Rachel. "You said he's, what, ten inches? Is that really true?"

Rachel nodded as she sipped wine. "When hard, yeah he's pretty big."

"That's crazy. What's that feel like?"

"How big's Paul?" Rachel asked before answering. "Is he big?"

Lindsey shook her head. "He's average, I guess. I don't know. I never measured him," she giggled. "I would guess he's average. It's still nice though."

Rachel smiled. "That's good. Yeah, Joe's a big guy. But it feels so incredible. Just the feeling of being completely filled up. It's super sexy. Like he feels like such a... such a MAN, ya know?"

Lindsey stared quietly into the fireplace.

"Oh, Linds, Linds, you know that's not what I mean, right? Like of course Paul's a man too. I'm just trying to describe the feeling."

She smiled at Rachel. "I know, hun. I know. That sounds really great. I'm so happy for you guys, honestly.

"I used to date this guy back in college. I remember he had like the biggest dick. But I didn't like it because he always just kinda stuffed it in ya know? It was impossible to have sex with him."

Rachel nodded. "Yeah they really need to know to be careful when they're big. Joe's super careful and always takes his time. I love it."

"That sounds really nice, actually."

Rachel smiled. "What are they doing down there, anyway? How long can two guys sit in the sauna and talk about the Patriots?"

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12