Northbound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey laughed. "You are drastically underestimating men and football talk."

-------------

As the two of them sat there in silence, Paul couldn't help but stare at Joe's dick. He had never looked at another man's penis before, nevermind one as substantially large as Joe's. He found himself fascinated with it for some reason. "You ok there, bud?" Joe asked, noticing Paul was staring.

"Oh... umm... I'm sorry, man," said Paul looking away. "I'm just impressed, that's all. It's friggin huge." Joe laughed. "Yeah, it is. You should see this thing when it's hard."

"I can't even imagine, not gonna lie. I'm sittin here trying to picture ten inches," Paul said laughing.

Joe smiled. "See this?" he held up his Bud Light can. "Two of these, maybe a little longer."

"Seriously?" Paul asked, shocked. "That's insane. I can't really believe it, to be honest."

"Gimme a sec, I'll show you." To Paul's complete and utter shock, Joe began squeezing his cock, and wagging it around a bit. He was getting hard in front of Paul! Too surprised to say anything, Paul watched as Joe's dick got bigger and bigger before his eyes. Joe concentrated carefully, with a laser focus on his penis. In a few short moments, he put his hands by his side, proudly displaying his erection.

Paul was at a loss of words. Next, Joe took the beer can and placed it next to his dick, while steadying it with the other hand. He then moved the beer can up to show how his dick was longer than two of them. Paul stared at the significant length and girth of Joe's hard cock. He guessed it to be close to the thickness of the can as well.

"See what I mean?" asked Joe, finally looking up at Paul. "Whoa, looks like you do," he said as he noticed Paul was rock hard himself. Paul looked down, not even realizing he had sprouted an erection. "Oh shit, he said. I'm sorry about that."

Joe laughed. "Dude, what are you sorry about? I'm sitting here with a hard-on too. No big deal man." Joe sat there with his dick pointing straight up, almost to his chest as he looked at Paul's penis. "You sure that's six?"

"Huh? Oh, umm, yeah pretty sure."

"Not tryin to call you out or anything, just wondering. I don't think it looks like six. Maybe just a hair under that, ya know?"

"Heh, you may be right, not really sure. Maybe I'll measure it sometime again," Paul said, knowing good and well it was four and a half.

"Welp. Alright," Joe said as he stood up, still sporting a raging erection. "I'm gonna shower. There's a couple showers down here. You coming?"

"Umm, yeah, sure man," Paul chugged the rest of his beer and stood up. He felt very uncomfortable leaving the sauna and especially showering with Joe while they both had erections. He followed Joe outside the sauna to the shower room which was directly adjacent. As Joe walked, his large cock swayed left and right. Paul was mesmerized by it.

"Gonna hit the head, see ya in there," said Joe as he went left to the bathroom. Paul went in and started the shower. He still had a boner and it didn't seem like it was going down anytime soon. He was stunned at how turned on he was by the situation. As Joe walked in, Paul noticed immediately his erection had subsided. He was back to his flaccid state of seven inches.

The shower was very large and accommodating with four nozzles. The two soaped up as they had casual small talk.

"Dude, you still have a hard-on," said Joe, laughing.

"Fuck, I know," Paul said laughing. "Maybe I'll come have Lindsey take care of this."

"That'd be nice, huh?"

Paul watched as Joe soaped up his dick and balls. It usually took Paul a couple of seconds to clean his small penis, but Joe had a lot more work to do as he scrubbed all around the giant phallus, making sure to get each nook and cranny. Paul caught himself staring again and made a point to clear his mind as best he could to get his erection to die down. Finally, he regained his control and his penis retracted.

The two men finished showering, got changed, and went to go meet the girls upstairs. The experience left Paul shook. He couldn't stop thinking about Joe's big dick. Joe seemed unphased by any of it. Paul wondered what type of guy he really is. He was about to find out.

12