Northbound Ch. 03

Story Info
Bad weather results in a day spent inside for the gang.
6.6k words
4.3
25.5k
20

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"We thought you guys passed out or something!" said Rachel as Joe and Paul rejoined the women upstairs. "How was it down there?"

"This place is so awesome," said Paul. "There's a four person sauna, a huge shower, a gym, bar. Everything."

"Why do I smell, like, citrus or something?" Lindsey asked.

"Shampoo. It's what they had in the shower," Paul replied.

"You guys showered together?" Rachel asked, surprised.

"They have stalls," said Joe. "It's really a huge area down there." Joe intentionally lied to the women. Paul was happy about that as he was still unsure of what exactly the two of them just went through. For now, he was relieved it would be a secret.

After dinner, the two couples sat around the fireplace for an hour enjoying each other's company. Rachel sprawled out on the couch in Joe's arms. Lindsey and Paul shared a love seat.

Lindsey stretched out and yawned. "I'm exhausted. I think I'm gonna go up."

"Yeah, me too. Let's hit it. Skiing early tomorrow?" Paul asked as she stood up looking at the other two.

"For sure, bud. See you guys tomorrow," said Joe as he played with Rachel's hair. Paul and Lindsey went upstairs and closed their bedroom door. They washed up, brushed their teeth and got in bed. In a matter of seconds, Paul was already on top of Lindsey, kissing her everywhere.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where'd you come from?" she asked, giggling as she felt Paul's rock hard dick rubbing against her. Paul didn't say a word, except started to aggressively undress Lindsey.

"But I just put these on," she said, fake whining. "Ok, ok, ok, easy. Wow you are really riled up!"

Paul plunged his tongue in Lindsey's mouth as they made out. He groped her large breasts and breathed heavily. He moved his mouth to her nipples and devoured them like a Thanksgiving feast. Lindsey closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. She could feel herself becoming aroused.

Paul was so turned on from his strange encounter in the sauna, he was like a man on a mission. He quickly pulled Lindsey's pajama pants down and spread her legs. He didn't even take off her panties, instead pulling them to the side before thrusting his dick into her. Lindsey gasped at first entry, but quickly accommodated. Paul was moving swiftly and was clearly turned on. Lindsey sensed this wouldn't last too long so she braced for the inevitable orgasm.

As expected, Paul grunted loudly after only a dozen or so thrusts. He emptied his pent up cum directly into Lindsey as he moaned and buried his face in her pillow. Lindsey smiled as she ran her fingertips across Paul's back while he came. She didn't get to cum, unfortunately, but was happy that Paul felt so good. Paul dismounted Lindsey and laid next to her, panting as he stared at the ceiling.

"Where did THAT come from?" Lindsey asked, giggling. "You were really worked up, huh?"

Paul smiled and closed his eyes. "That was awesome."

"I'm glad you feel better," Lindsey said as she went to the bathroom to clean up. Once she returned, she hopped back in bed and laid down, holding Paul's hand as they drifted off to sleep.

A couple hours had passed before they were suddenly awoken to the sound of talking and laughing next door. She turned to Paul with a look as if to say 'here we go again.'

As expected, the bed began creaking. This time was different as the two of them were vividly picturing Joe's massive penis penetrating Rachel, unbeknownst to each other. Rachel began to moan. It was obvious she was muffling her voice with a pillow or hand. The creaking increased in speed. Joe began to grunt making no effort to contain his volume.

"You like that?" Joe shouted, loud enough for anyone listening to hear. "You like that big fucking dick in you?" His powerful, commanding tone was so far from his normal mannerism, It was almost as if Joe was playing a character. The noises continued to echo throughout the condo as Joe and Rachel had dramatic, intimate intercourse.

"Oh God, oh God, Joe, Ohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, it's big!" Rachel finally gave up on muffling her voice as she reached orgasm easily. "God you're thick!"

Lindsey turned to Paul and mouthed the words 'Oh my God,' in response to Rachel's most recent comment. She looked down and noticed Paul was hard again... and he was jerking off. Lindsey smiled, held his other hand and slipped hers into her panties. She began to feverishly finger herself as Rachel and Joe fucked next door.

The two of them, hands held tightly, masturbated next to each other while both picturing Joe's massive ten inch dick. Paul couldn't shake the image of him holding his beer can next to it while Lindsey had to create her own mental imagery from scratch. The fact that the two of them masturbated together, while listening to these two people they knew very well was both weirdly erotic and intimate at the same time.

Paul and Lindsey had never ventured too far in the bedroom. They normally had fairly vanilla sex. Missionary, doggy, oral, and that's about it. Yet here they were, silently masturbating together as Lindsey's best friend got impaled next door by what they knew was a very large penis.

As Joe's moans and grunts escalated in volume and pace, he was surely nearing orgasm. Lindsey and Paul both increased their own motions as they too raced towards a mutual climax. Suddenly, the bed next door stopped creaking and Joe let out a very loud grunt as he came.

"Arrrrrghhhhhhh, FUCK!" he shouted as Rachel moaned with him.

Just then, Lindsey covered her mouth with her hand as she desperately fought back any noise while she came. Paul spat out three or four doses of semen all over his belly as he grunted under his breath, while leaning up to see.

All four of them had cum at once, whether or not they knew it. As Lindsey laid back down, out of breath and in a daze, she pondered what had just happened. She looked over at Paul. He was already asleep, soft penis in hand, cum sliding off his belly onto the sheets below. He was incredibly worked up these past few days. She wondered if it was because of Rachel and maybe he had a crush on her. She was gorgeous. Or maybe it was the sounds of two beautiful people having sex in such close quarters.

She wondered if he heard the parts about Joe's dick. She hoped Paul didn't feel embarrassed or less of a man around Joe. But the image of Joe that was plastered in Lindsey's mind was unmistakably causing arousal in her head that she couldn't shake. The whole scenario was so hot for her. She closed her eyes and pictured Joe and Rachel having sex as she drifted off to sleep.

-----------------

Unfortunately the weather the next day did not yield a good day for skiing. It was warm and rainy throughout the day, so the group was forced to hang out inside and pass the time. No one mentioned the previous night as Joe and Rachel's sexcapades were heard throughout the condo while Lindsey and Paul masturbated next to each other. Aside from a few off comments here and there, everyone kept the events to themselves.

But Lindsey couldn't help but notice a difference in Paul. He wasn't his jovial self with her. He was fairly quiet when they woke up and didn't receive any of Lindsey's not so subtle advances. She wondered what was wrong. She assumed he was a little embarrassed for jerking off in front of her last night while they listened to Joe and Rachel.

Meanwhile, Joe and Rachel were their usual selves. Rachel organized board games, baking, and tried her best to make sure everyone had a fun time indoors. Booze was flowing so it wasn't difficult to get through the day as a group. They even hung out in the jacuzzi a second time.

"Ok, I have an idea," said Rachel as the group came back inside and were drying off from the jacuzzi. The girls were both in bikinis while the guys wore swim trunks. Lindsey dried her hair off by tilting her head sideways as she listened. The movement of her arms caused her ample breasts to shake.

"We have a table, cups, ping pong balls, and beers. You know what that means?" Rachel asked.

"I haven't played that game in ages," said Paul. "I was really bad back then and I bet I'm even worse now," he joked.

"Ohh, don't be silly. Who cares. Let's play beer pong! Guys versus girls!"

Joe worked to set up the cups and pour beer in them on one side while Lindsey did the other. In the process, she had a direct line of sight to his bulge which was incredibly obvious in his tight swim trunks. His soft and thick cock ran down the length of his shorts. He acted like he didn't care that it was visible and couldn't do anything about it anyways.

"Ok, we're all set up. Get over here Paul, let's show these girls how it's done," Joe said. Paul walked over, still in swim trunks. He had a shirt on, but Joe opted to leave his off. His chiseled abs and broad chest muscles were like eye candy for Lindsey. She and Rachel played in their bikinis but each put t-shirts on over.

After two games of beer pong, each side had won once. "We're all tied up, next game is winner take all!" announced Rachel as she geared up to take the first shot.

It wasn't even close. The girls beat the guys handily, clearing all cups while the guys only managed to make three shots. "That was bad," said Paul as he looked at the table. "That was really bad."

"Yeah we need some practice over here, looks like," said Joe. "Paul, did you hit a cup the last game?"

Paul shook his head. "No, dude. I suck," he said laughing. "What about a rematch?" Paul asked, eager to play better this time. "Yeah, we need a chance at redemption here, girls," added Joe.

"We beat you 2-1! There's no rematch!" said Lindsey. "You guys just need to not suck next time, how's that for a rematch?" Everyone laughed.

"Ok, ok, sure. How about you make us a deal then? Handicap us or something. Then we play again and try and beat you," Joe proposed.

Rachel and Lindsey thought it over before whispering to one another. Joe smiled at Paul, eager to hear what they came up with.

"Ok, ok. Boys," started Rachel. "We play again. But this time you guys play naked. Like completely naked, no clothes. And if you beat us while naked? Well, then you win it all."

"How is that a handicap?" asked Paul, confused by the proposal. "Won't you two be distracted and thus have a handicap? Maybe you two should be naked!"

"Very funny. And no chance," said Lindsey. "You guys get naked or you go home as big fat losers!"

Paul leaned over on the edge of the table, head down, laughing, supporting himself with his hands. He turned to Joe. "We doing this?" Joe shrugged as he started to untie the drawstring of his bathing suit. It appeared he had made up his mind. Paul stood straight and removed his shirt as Joe waited.

"You know you guys are gonna lose, right?" said Paul as he turned to the girls who were eagerly waiting for them to disrobe.

Paul looked at Joe, who was smiling, patiently waiting for Paul to pull his shorts down. He shook his head, "Fuck it, here we go," as he pulled down his pants, revealing his shriveled penis sitting atop his balls. Joe watched Paul disrobe, smiling the entire time. It was now his turn. He didn't make a spectacle out of it. Instead, he casually lowered his bathing suit, stepped out of it, and folded it before placing it on a nearby chair. He stood confidently, penis and balls completely exposed and took a sip of his beer.

Paul carefully watched Lindsey's eyes as Joe disrobed. He knew what Joe was about to reveal. He had seen it very up close and personal in the sauna and shower. Paul noticed Lindsey was staring intently at Joe's crotch as he lowered his shorts and let his penis spring free. The look in her eyes was something he had never seen before. She was mesmerized. He didn't even have to look to his right as he knew what was there for everyone to see. It was enormous. It dwarfed Paul's small dick by an order of magnitude. Lindsey desperately tried to play it cool, like she wasn't infatuated with this massive penis in front of her.

"Welp... ok... we have a penis sighting," said Rachel as she laughed, clutching Lindsey's arm. "Look at these two!"

Paul stood awkwardly next to Joe. He held his hands up as if to say 'oh well' before placing them by his side. Joe stood silent, sipping his beer with his other hand on his hip. His penis hung obscenely low with the head out of view beneath the table. He looked over at Paul who was fumbling around, blatantly embarrassed by his small penis.

"Ok, are we ready now?" asked Paul, eager to get the game started. He wound up and fired the ping pong ball directly into a cup on the first try.

"Wow! Looks like somebody's benefiting from a lack of clothing!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Nice shot man," said Joe as he tossed his ball into another cup. Two in a row.

"All of a sudden you guys can play beer pong, huh?" Lindsey asked as her eyes darted towards Joe's hanging cock. Since they hit two in a row, they got to shoot again. And just like the first time, they each hit another pair of cups. As they high-fived each other, Joe's dick whipped around like a pendulum, nearly taking out the cups on the table.

"Careful Joe, you guys may be up big but you almost gave us a freebie there," Lindsey giggled as she watched Joe's penis almost knock a cup over for them.

The girls finally got a chance to shoot, but both of them missed. "Damn it!" Rachel shouted. "We need to focus over here."

"Told you, it'd be you that has the handicap," Paul teased as he prepared his next shot. All eyes were on Paul as he carefully aimed the ping pong ball. Lindsey looked at his penis, which appeared to be getting slightly bigger. She wondered if he was going to get an erection. What would she say if that happened? Would it be best to not acknowledge it? She wondered what Rachel thought of Paul's dick, especially compared to Joe. It looked so small.

SPLASH. Paul landed another cup and now the men were up 6-0. "Holy crap, you guys. Linds, maybe we need to be naked, maybe that's the trick huh?"

"I know, right?" Lindsey tried her next shot but didn't come close. She knew she was distracted by Joe's big dick which happened to be right in her line of vision. She could only see about half of it as the table was obstructing the rest. What she saw, however, was impressive. Thick and plump, protruding outwards like an elephant's trunk.

As the score continued to climb out of reach, Paul found himself in a position to win it all. One more cup would guarantee victory. He stood very still, lining up his shot.

"Wait, wait!" Rachel said. She then quickly tore her shirt off revealing her bikini underneath. Then, without hesitation, she untied her string and revealed the biggest, lushest, most beautiful set of breasts Paul had ever seen. Her dark nipples were large and appeared hard. Rachel held them up in her hands looking down, then released them. "We need all the distractions we can get over here!"

Paul couldn't believe his eyes. Rachel was drop dead gorgeous and here she was displaying her amazing breasts for the rest to see. It was too much for Paul. He felt a tingling sensation in his crotch as his brain commanded a fresh supply of blood to be sent there. The arousal was imminent given the situation.

"Oh my God, Rachel, you are friggin nuts!" Lindsey said as she couldn't believe her teammate was bearing it all.

"Cannon alert," said Joe, smiling while holding his ping pong ball.

No one seemed to notice or comment on the fact that Paul became hard. It was inevitable one of them would get an erection at some point. Perhaps it was the marginal size difference between his penis when soft versus hard that resulted in no one noticing. Paul braced his legs, wound up, and sunk the final cup.

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Joe as he gave Paul an emphatic high-five.

"Damn," said Rachel. "So much for distracting him," she said as she clutched her boobs.

"Good game guys," said Joe as he walked over to shake Lindsey and Rachel's hands, as custom in the game of beer pong. Lindsey used every fiber in her being to look at Joe directly in the eyes as he shook her hand and not once looked at his enormous hanging cock.

"Whoa, well good afternoon to you too," said Rachel as Paul extended his hand to her. Her eyes were on his hard dick as she smiled at the effect she had.

"Ahh, sorry about that. Shit," said Paul, looking down at his dick. Everyone now glanced down at his four and half inch member. "Oh my God, don't worry about it! I think I'd be slightly upset if you didn't get hard with these out," said Rachel sympathetically.

"Paul, oh my God. Put your pants on," said Lindsey laughing while scolding her husband.

"What's the point?" asked Rachel. "Linds, we've seen everything now. I think they stay like this. You won't believe how often Joe and I sit around naked at home."

"It's true," said Joe as he casually leaned against the ping pong table, his dick very much on display. "Kind of our thing."

Paul was still achingly hard as he too stood next to Joe. The contrast between them was stark. Joe, tall, muscular, and dark with an extremely large soft cock. Paul, short, chubby, and fair with a raging hard on.

"Ok, well Paul. You should... umm... make this... go down or something," said Lindsey gesturing towards his cock.

"Lindsey you know we can't really control these things, right?" asked Joe, defending Paul.

"Well you seem to be doing just fine with yours!" said Lindsey for the first time looking directly at Joe's cock.

"Just depends on the way the wind blows sometimes," said Joe as he looked down at his hanging cock. It was so big, it went well past his balls towards his knees. Joe moved his hands a lot as he spoke, and in doing so his penis would constantly wave back and forth.

"Well let's hope it doesn't blow your way Joe. Else we're all in trouble with that thing," said Lindsey, directly referencing how big Joe's penis was. Paul became unsettled by the subtle admiration from Lindsey. He already felt ashamed to be so much smaller than him and now his wife was openly complimenting the man's cock. He prayed Joe wouldn't get an erection. Paul pictured in his head what it looked like hard from the sauna. It was sure to grab plenty of Lindsey's attention.

Joe was a good sport and laughed it off, careful not to engage further. "Ok, so what do you guys wanna do now? It's getting late, should we pour some wine and start dinner?"

"I'm good with that," said Rachel. "Little group nude cooking session?" she asked the group.

"I'll go bikini, how's that," said Lindsey as she removed her shirt. She wasn't quite as brazen as her friend. "Completely cool! And sexy!" said Rachel.

The group meddled about the kitchen preparing dinner. It was a unique sight to be seen as Joe and Paul, both completely naked, moved about the kitchen. Paul, sporting an erection the entire time, and Joe remaining completely soft. Lindsey was less and less subtle as she continued to admire Joe's penis. They stood at either side of the kitchen island together, facing one another, cutting up vegetables.

Joe leaned across the island to get a carrot that rolled away. In the process, his penis ended up on the counter in front of him, instead of tucked away below. Joe continued to cut the vegetables as his enormous penis, in plain sight, rested below.

"Oh, umm... Joe, your... your ummm..." Lindsey said as she pointed at his cock. She guessed it to be at least six or even inches and already thicker than Paul in its flaccid state.

"Oh... oops," he said as he stepped back a bit to let it fall down below again. "That wouldn't have been good huh?" he asked as he held up the knife he was using.

"I imagine that can get in the way from time to time," Lindsey joked.

Paul, with his back to both of them, pretended to not hear the conversation happening. But Rachel certainly did. "You guys have no idea. Sometimes I need to literally tell Joe to get his dick out of the way!"

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12