Northbound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey cracked up laughing. "Really? Like when?"

"Ok so last summer we went down the Cape and rented bikes. And Joe, you were wearing those wicked short shorts. You bought them the day before in Provincetown, remember? So he gets on the bike and we're cruising around, whatever, enjoying the day. And we stop at this dock. There were like a bunch of people around us. And I look over and he's just looking at the water, completely unaware that his friggin dick is like hanging out. Out of his shorts! Just flopping around in the breeze!"

Lindsey was dying laughing as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm like, Joe, put your fuckin dick back in your pants, there's kids around here! The thing is so fuckin big, it just had nowhere to go. So hilarious, you guys!" Rachel continued as she too laughed out loud.

The only one not laughing was Paul. He patiently listened to the story, glancing down at Joe's dick from time to time. He decided he didn't like hearing Lindsey being so infatuated with Joe's cock. But hearing and experiencing were two different things. The truth was he was incredibly aroused by it all. He knew he couldn't fully satisfy Lindsey with his dick. But she still loved him. He wanted her to enjoy herself and if that meant being interested in another man's penis, then so be it. He looked down at his pathetically still hard cock and prayed it would go down. Unfortunately, he had a sinking feeling there was only one way it was going away.

"That is seriously so funny," said Lindsey. "Joe, did you really not notice it?"

"No clue. Like she said, I was taking in the view. Only problem was I guess others were taking in the view too," he joked.

"Too funny. Well, I guess if you didn't know, then no harm no foul. Maybe some enjoyed the view."

"Who wouldn't?" asked Rachel. She sexily walked over to Joe and put her arms around his broad shoulders. She stood on her tippy toes, pressing her large breasts against him, and kissed him on the cheek. "I love your big ol dick, Joe."

"Aww, you guys," said Lindsey as she focused on her vegetable cutting again. "So sweet."

"Ok. Salad is ready. Chicken's in. We are looking good, guys!" Rachel announced as she looked around the kitchen, stopping at Paul. He was still leaning against the counter sipping a glass of wine. "Paul, tell me. Is this normal for you?" She pointed towards his hard penis. Precum oozed from the tip. "You've been hard basically since the beer pong game."

Paul blushed. "I can assure you this is most certainly not normal." He wiped off some of the excess precum.

"You can have your moments," added Lindsey as she smacked on some crackers. "Remember on our honeymoon the night we stayed in that treehouse thing? You were hard a lot that night."

"Wow, very specific memory," Rachel laughed.

"Yeah you have a great boner memory huh?" added Joe.

"Yeah I don't know why I remembered that of all the things we did on that trip!" Lindsey giggled. "But yes Paul was hard for a long time that night."

The conversation lulled a bit as everyone had a good laugh. But the attention remained on Paul with his erection. "So do you need to...umm...take care of this? Or what?" Rachel asked. Paul smiled. "I think so if we're being honest here. I'm sorry guys I'll go upstairs quick and get rid of it."

"Why not here, man?" Joe asked. "We don't care, really. Rachel and I are cool about this kinda stuff," he said as he pointed to his penis and then her breasts.

"Lindsey, would you please go jerk your husband off? For crying out loud, look at this poor man," Rachel pleaded.

Lindsey cracked up laughing, nervously. She was very hesitant to respond. She looked at Paul who had a sort of helpless look on his face, like a dog waiting to catch some food that gets dropped.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Of course! Look at him. He needs help, Linds!"

Lindsey stared at Paul's penis. "Ok, ok, get over here honey." Paul walked over to Lindsey who was now seated at the kitchen island stool. Paul stood next to her as she took hold of his aching cock. She kissed him gently on the cheek before beginning to stroke his cock. Paul felt relief almost immediately as Lindsey's soft hand took hold of him.

"How's that feel?" Rachel asked as she watched the handjob unfold. Rachel sat next to Lindsey at the island, while Joe remained standing across the kitchen.

Paul didn't respond, but instead he grabbed Lindsey's hand in a panic, holding it steady. "You ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. I just thought I was about to lose it there for a second," Paul said as he regained his composure.

Rachel looked at Joe, smiling. She thought it was cute Paul was trying to hold back after a few seconds. She knew this was never an issue with Joe. Lindsey continued stroking him, slower this time making sure not to rush things. Paul held his hands tightly behind his back as he felt his pleasure mount quickly. He glanced at Rachel's tits which were pressed firmly together as she sat with her hands in her lap. She looked gorgeous. Lindsey's little hands raced up and down his cock. It was useless. He was going to cum.

"Fuck," Paul said calmy as he fired a thick blast of ejaculate direclty onto Lindsey's chest. She jumped back a bit, not expecting his orgasm so soon. "Oh!" she screamed out.

Paul continued to expel two more shots of his load onto her chest and the floor beneath them. The third and fourth were smaller and dribbled out on Lindsey's hand. She decreased her pace as Paul shuttered with sensitivity. He finally stepped back, done and spent. "Ok, ok. That's good. Wow. Fuck that felt good. Thanks babe."

"Of course!" Lindsey said sweetly as she examined the semen covering her hand and chest. "You had a lot, huh?"

Paul nodded, unable to speak. He stood there, catching his breath as he looked around at the mess he created. "I'll take care of this. Sorry guys." His post-nut clarity moment caused him to feel extremely embarrassed about what just happened. He looked over at Joe who calmly watched, sipping his drink. Paul peeked at his cock which seemed to have grown a bit.

"That was hot, guys!" said Rachel as she started setting up for dinner. "Paul you must feel relieved."

"I am very. Felt awesome. Let's eat."

The group sat at the end of the large 12-seat dining room table. Everyone put their clothes back on to try and enjoy a nice meal together. The feeling of nudity had become strangely comfortable for Paul even though this was never anything he and Lindsey had experienced before. Joe got up from the table to get another bottle of wine. As he returned, Lindsey couldn't help herself from eyeing his bulge.

"So guys," said Rachel as Lindsey quickly snapped out of her trance. "If you make a baby this weekend, will you name it after the mountain?"

Lindsey laughed. "I don't think so. I'm not sure Sunday River is a good name for a baby."

"Sounds more like a porn name," joked Paul.

"Did you know if you take your pets name and the street you grew up on, that's your porn name? Mine's Daisy Crestivew," Rachel announced.

"That's actually a good one. Mine would be Spot 5th," Lindsey said. "Not a great one, guys."

"I had a fish named Phyllis. So I guess I am Phyllis Academy," said Paul. Everyone cracked up laughing. "What would you be, Joe?"

Joe didn't respond, instead looking at Rachel with a slight grin on his face. "You wanna tell them?" he asked her.

"What?" asked Lindsey, wondering what they were talking about.

"Guys... Joe sort of... already has a porn name."

"What do you mean?" asked Paul. "You've done porn?"

Joe nodded. "Couple years back I did some modeling. It was for a gay porn site. Just pictures and stuff. Nothing too crazy. But I met this lady there who was running a site of her own. Kinda niche stuff. She asked if I wanted to do a couple videos."

"You did porn videos?!?" Lindsey asked, nearly falling out of her chair.

Joe smiled. "A couple, yes. Again, guys. It was weird stuff. Kinda specific."

"Ok... like what?"

"Well basically I would be with a group of girls. Everyone's wearing clothes except me. And the girls would kind of talk about me and laugh at me, just be kinda playful. Eventually one of them would jerk me off. And that's kind of it."

"So handjob porn?" asked Paul. "That's not really niche."

"No, you guys the girls literally don't get naked," said Rachel. "They're all clothed. And they jerk him off onto their clothes and stuff."

"That's so crazy. How many videos did you do?" Lindsey asked as she leaned in excitedly.

"There's four of them online. I shot more, but I never saw them. They could be out there somewhere. I'm not sure."

"What was your name?"

Joe smiled as he took a bite of salad. He held up one finger indicating to wait until he was done chewing. "Rosco Slim."

Everyone burst out laughing. "Rosco Slim?!?" Paul said. "What the hell does that mean?"

Joe laughed as he took a sip of wine. "The lady thought I looked like her ex boyfriend named Rosco. And I was a lot skinnier back then, not a lot of muscle. So hence 'slim.' I don't know you guys, it was weird."

"That's hilarious. I never knew this about you, Joe. You're a legit porn star!" said Lindsey.

He dismissed the claim. "No, no, you guys. I'm not a star. I don't do it anymore. Just a one time thing."

"I wanna see them," said Lindsey. "Can we see the videos?" Paul frowned at her. Jealousy spiked as he imagined Lindsey watching the videos and marveling at Joe's penis. Deep down, he wanted to see them too and actually wanted Lindsey to watch.

"If you guys want," Joe said, laughing. "I'm telling you they're not that great and super cheesy."

Rachel was already on her phone, typing furiously. "I'll get them. I know which one I want to show them."

"Oh God, Rach. Not the swimming lessons one."

She smiled as she turned her phone sideways and propped it up so everyone could see. Lindsey leaned in to get a good look. Joe continued to eat his dinner while everyone peered at Rachel's phone.

On the screen was Joe wearing a red speedo. In front of him were three girls. Two blonde, one brunette. They were all wearing one piece bathing suits. Joe appeared to be teaching them swimming lessons. No one could hear the dialogue as everyone laughed at the cheesiness of it all.

The focus of the film was almost exclusively on Joe. There were multiple close up shots of his bulge under the speedo. His thick, tube-like penis could barely be contained as it ran underneath the suit towards his hip. "Your bathing suit's a little small, huh?" asked Lindsey, looking up at Joe. Joe glanced at the phone while chewing his dinner. "It was intentional."

"Ok, hold on. Let me fast forward through all this," said Rachel as she slid her finger along the track bar. Lindsey didn't say anything even though she wanted to watch every second of the movie. "Ok, here," she said as she propped the phone up again.

Joe sat in a beach chair as the girls crowded around him. One of them had their hands on his cock while another held his balls. Joe's dick was insanely large. The one jerking him off could easily use two hands as she stroked him up and down. The sheer size of his penis in both length and girth was truly remarkable to see. Rachel closely observed both Lindsey and Paul's reaction as they watched the movie. You could hear Joe's deep grunting from the audio as the scene unfolded.

"Holy shit," said Lindsey softly as the camera zoomed in on Joe's cock. She looked up at Joe, bewildered. Rachel proudly agreed. "Right?" she said.

"That's insane," Lindsey again said, not shy about voicing her admiration. Paul sat mostly quiet, but watching the film. He was definitely aroused watching it, but on the fence about Lindsey. She was enthralled, eyes wide open, mouth dropped. Paul could tell she was aroused. He liked that. But at the same time it was because of a man who wasn't him. A man sitting across from them all in the flesh. Paul was rock hard under his shorts.

"Ok, ok, watch!" said Rachel. In the film, the camera panned out so that all three women were visible. Joe's head tilted back and he closed his eyes. He grunted loudly as a massive thick, white, rope of cum launched out of his penis and into the air. It went so high that it was completely out of frame. Another blast followed as thick and creamy ejaculate landed on one of the girls' hair.

"Holy shit!" shouted Lindsey, hands on her cheeks, mouth dropped to the floor. Joe continued moaning and grunting as he fired three more thick blasts. The girl jerking him off aimed one at each of the girls, soaking them all. "Oh my God," Lindsey said. "This is crazy!"

Lindsey lost count to how many times Joe's cock spasmed. His orgasm was impressive in both duration and volume. She never recalled a time Paul came that much. And his erect penis was easily less than half of Joe's. The tingling sensation between her legs had transformed into a full blown soaking wet arousal. She fidgeted in her seat, trying to stimulate herself even if just slightly.

Joe's cock spat out a couple more dribbles of cum, on its own with no one jerking it as the camera zoomed in to catch the final moments. There was nothing but his towering cock and dripping cum in the frame now. "Whoa," said Lindsey as they all watched the movie come to an end.

Rachel put her phone down and looked at Lindsey, who was in shock. "See? Crazy right?" she asked. Lindsey nodded and sipped her wine. She glanced at Joe. "That was really cool, Joe. You... umm... you definitely put on a show.

"How did you, like... cum that much? Do they give you something?"

Joe shook his head. "I just can. I always have. The lady who got me into this said that was the reason she wanted me for the films."

"My little porn star," said Rachel as she lovingly patted his back.

"Little?! Not quite, Rach," said Lindsey as she picked up her fork and resumed eating her dinner.

After dinner, the group hung out for a bit before turning in. It was a long day and everyone had plenty to drink. Paul fell asleep almost immediately as Lindsey could hear him snoring softly next to her. She laid in bed, wide awake, unable to shake the image of Joe from the video from her head. Then she heard Rachel and Joe begin to have sex again, like they do every night. This time Lindsey had a vivid, accurate, mental image to pair with the sounds she heard.

She checked to make sure Paul was still asleep before slipping her hand in her panties and massaging her clit. She dreamed of Joe's big cock and listened intently as he slammed it into Rachel next door. She was moaning loudly while Joe grunted. Lindsey rubbed her vagina in a circular motion as her wetness increased rapidly.

"Oh God yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my God Joe," Rachel moaned in ecstacy.

"You like this? You like this big dick?"

"It's so big. Oh my God. Oh! Fuck! God it's big!" she shouted back.

Lindsey was close to cumming, but not there yet. She continued rhythmically masturbating with her fingers as she listened. She spread her legs further and plunged her middle finger inside deep. She felt so good.

Suddenly she heard a loud moan from Rachel and a deep grunt from Joe. They were certainly coming together. Joe grunted repeatedly as Lindsey pictured how much cum he was probably unloading on her. She continued to masturbate as Paul snored next to her.

It was then silent as she heard Rachel and Joe laughing. She wondered if they were laughing at how much cum was probably everywhere or if it was just typical after-sex laughter. She kept masturbating to her mental imagery. As silence fell upon the house, she realized she was the only one up now. But she was still painfully horny and desperately needed to cum.

Lindsey reached for her phone and opened up a private browser. In the search box, she typed "Rosco Slim." Sure enough, four videos came up. She clicked the swimming lesson one and fast forwarded to the cumshot. As she watched Joe's penis erupt all over the girls, she herself erupted in a deep and powerful orgasm. She closed her lips tightly as not to make a noise as her pleasure took her entire body hostage. The video was over, but her orgasm continued to ripple. She put her phone down, closed her eyes and rode out the rest of her pleasure.

Once it was over, she felt enormous relief and guilt at the same time. Paul was still asleep. She just masturbated to the man in the other room again. And even as she drifted off to sleep, she still couldn't get the image of Joe's dick out of her head.

12