Northbound Ch. 05

Story Info
Both couples enjoy the sauna. Lindsey and Joe get closer.
4.4k words
4.52
24.1k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,394 Followers

Paul stood patiently and waited for an answer, specifically from Lindsey. It was hard for him to be upset. Just yesterday he had received a handjob from Lindsey in front of everyone. He and Joe shared an oddly personal interaction in the sauna the day before. There was no doubt nudity and sex was going to be a theme of the weekend. He just didn't quite know how to react while it so blatantly occurred when he was the only one not home.

Joe finished cleaning up Rachel rather quickly and hastily. Some cum remained on her belly and in her hair. She didn't bother putting her clothes back on, but now sat upright on the couch, with her legs crossed. Joe balled up the towel, placed it on the ground and sat next to Lindsey. His soft cock, still exposed, hung over the edge of the couch.

"These two are wild is what's going on, babe," said Lindsey as she smiled up at Paul. "They were just having fun. I'm glad you're home. Come, come. Sit." Paul hesitantly took a seat in the armchair opposite Lindsey. A half smile appeared on his face. "So, how did... how did this happen again?" Paul gestured towards Rachel and Joe sitting naked on the couch.

"We like being naked," said Rachel as she looked directly at Paul. "Both of us do. So we got naked! And then this animal couldn't keep his hands off me," she said winking at Joe.

"Oh right, Rach. You had nothing to do with this at all," Joe said sarcastically. Paul glanced down at Rachel's tits as she looked away. They were beautiful, large, and incredibly sexy. Cum dripped from her right nipple. Paul noticed a stream of thick ejaculate on her belly still. He looked up at Lindsey assuming she saw him staring. But she was looking directly at Joe's cock which was insanely thick and plump even though he was soft. Paul felt his own penis stir under his pants.

"So you guys gonna join us?" Rachel asked as she looked over at Lindsey. Paul raised his eyebrows, unaware of this apparent plan to be naked again.

Joe took a sip of his wine. He sat leaning forward, legs spread apart. His long cock hanging below. He picked a piece of lint off the shaft as the conversation continued.

"What do you think, Paul? I waited for you to come home. You wanna join them?" The group had already seen Paul naked, but Lindsey had yet to reveal anything. She was in a bikini and it was very obvious she had a stunning body.

"I just got home, guys. I'm tired. I need to shower. Let me have a drink at least, huh?"

"You know guys," Joe said. "There's a huge shower room downstairs. Rachel and I could clearly use a rinse off too," he said gesturing towards their bodies.

He had a point. It was a great shower with plenty of room. It would allow them all to clean off together and for Lindsey and Paul to get naked without an obvious spotlight on them. Paul decided he was in favor. He looked over at Lindsey. "Not a bad idea. What do you think?"

Lindsey thought about it for a moment. She was so horny from watching Joe and Rachel, she let her strong emotions do the thinking. "I could go for that."

----------------

Lindsey and Paul stood facing each other just outside the shower area getting ready to get undressed. This was where Paul originally first saw Joe's penis and knew what kind of weekend it may end up being.

"How was skiing?" she asked, delaying the get undressed part.

"Did you have sex with them?" Paul asked, taking advantage of his time alone with Lindsey.

She shook her head. "Paul. No. C'mon."

"Then what happened? Rachel was covered in jizz."

"They had sex. Well, actually they just fooled around. I don't even know how it started. We had a couple drinks and they just kinda started messing around. I should have left the room."

"No," said Paul as he took off his shirt and folded it on the bench. "It's ok, Linds. They're clearly into this stuff. I know how hard it can be.

"So... did you like it?" he asked, painfully curious.

"If I'm being honest? Yes. Yes I did."

"Yeah..." said Paul, agreeing. "I kinda do too," he said as he stepped out of his long johns. "It's a little exhilarating huh?"

Lindsey nodded as she gained confidence. It was nice to get this out there with her husband. She peeled off her t-shirt revealing her large breasts in a light pink bra. She then slipped out of her sweatpants leaving just her underwear. "You sure you're ok with this?"

"Linds," said Paul as he pulled his pants and underwear down. His penis flopped out, no bigger than two inches, nestled in his modest bush. Lindsey looked down and smiled. "Linds, I've done this already. There's nothing left to hide," he said as he wiggled his penis with his index finger and thumb.

"You're right. Ok, here goes," said Lindsey as she unclasped her bra, letting her large bosoms hang delightfully. Next, she slowly dropped her panties, revealing her dark brown bush. She pressed her legs together, careful to not reveal too much for whomever may come down the stairs next.

"Lindsey, look!" said Paul as he pointed down. Lindsey's eyes followed his point to see her pink panties on the floor. On the crotch area was a huge wet spot. She quickly kicked it away with her foot. Paul looked back up at her. "You were turned on?" Lindsey blushed as she nodded. "It was hot. Like when we listened to them the other night," she said softly.

Although surprised, Paul loved hearing her admit it. His penis responded as his head protruded a bit from its cocoon. "That's pretty cool," he said as he fondled his dick while looking at her smiling. He leaned over to kiss her just as Joe came down the stairs.

"Ok we got towels and beers-

"Oh, shit. Sorry guys, my bad."

"Oh don't worry about it dude, we ready to do this?" Paul asked as he took two towels and two beers from Joe, handing one to Lindsey.

"Shower time!" screamed Rachel as she appeared behind Joe with her hands in the air. She was still completely naked with cum starting to harden on her stomach. She was clearly a little tipsy already as she danced around in the changing area.

"Paul's naked again!" she sang in a made up melody as she hugged him unexpectedly. His penis smushed up against her crotch area. He could smell the distinctive scent of semen as it was all over her body. He abruptly ended the hug and snaked his way out.

"Oh. My. GOD! Look at you!" Rachel shouted as she noticed Lindsey was completely naked. She stopped and admired her sexy frame, perfect breasts, and long, lean legs. Rachel crossed one arm and rested her chin in her other hand, as if she was studying a painting in a gallery. "Can I just? Can I bottle you up and take you home? You are so friggin hot, girl!"

Lindsey blushed. She wasn't sure what to make of Rachel's enthusiasm which resulted in both men also looking at her naked body, up and down. "You're so funny, Rach," she said as she scurried off to the shower. Everyone followed.

The shower had two columns in the middle, each of which had four nozzles coming out the sides. Naturally, everyone gathered around one of the columns so they each had their own shower stream. The girls chatted as they soaped up while the guys had their own conversation going.

"How were the conditions?" Joe asked as he rubbed soap all over his chest.

"Not bad, but I wish I was out there with you this morning. Things were really starting to ice up."

"Yeah that's why I go so early. It gets so crowded later too," Joe said as he moved onto his crotch area. "On the west peak there's this one trail..." Joe started to tell Paul about a specific area he skied through. In doing so, he carefully washed his cock and balls. Paul naturally watched him, not really listening to what he was saying. Joe's dick flopped around like a fish out of water as he maneuvered around the area. When he washed his balls, he had to hold his dick up out of the way. It reached all the way to his belly button when soft.

Paul had now seen Joe's dick a few times, but couldn't get over how much bigger he was than him. The way his massive size dwarfed Paul was incredibly embarrassing. He looked over at Rachel. As they chatted, he noticed they were both watching Joe wash his cock and balls. They were naturally drawn to him.

"...now they don't even allow you to ski over there, but if you take the first path..." Joe continued his story.

Paul moved onto his own crotch. He was rapidly developing an erection and the added stimulation by his hands didn't help to prevent it. He glanced at Lindsey who was directly staring at Joe as she washed her vagina. She used her big luffa in long and exaggerated strokes across her pussy. He wondered if she was getting off a bit.

Paul was hard. There was no use. He couldn't control it any longer. He moved on to shampoo his hair and stop touching himself in hopes it would go down. But Rachel noticed immediately.

"Soldier at attention!" she said as she looked down at his sprouting erection. Paul covered it easily with one hand. Rachel giggled.

No more was mentioned of his erection. Everyone ignored it out of respect. But it would not subside as Paul continued to admire the beautiful women as well as Joe's oversized penis. Joe was able to confidently control his erection as he chatted about various topics with the group. It was like this was an everyday thing for him. Paul noticed he even casually played with his dick as he hung out with everyone in the shower. Nothing sexual, just fidgeting with it.

Lindsey couldn't stop looking at Joe's cock. Seeing the strong contrast between his flaccid and her husband's hard cocks was staggering. She guessed it to be at least four inches longer than Paul even when hard. She had given up using her luffa a while ago as it was making her far too horny.

"You guys wanna hang in the sauna after this?" Joe asked as he finished rinsing and turned off his faucet. Everyone agreed and finished showering. Lindsey exited, leaving just Paul and Rachel. He watched her eyes glance down at his penis, then back up. She smiled, but didn't say anything. Paul wondered what a woman who gets a ten inch penis regularly thought of his small cock.

In the sauna, Joe and Paul sat naked facing Rachel and Lindsey. Rachel stretched out her legs so they rested on the bench next to Joe. She flexed her cute, painted toes as Joe rubbed one of her feet. She remained completely naked while Lindsey covered up from her chest down. She sat straight up, legs closed, hands by her side. She appeared a bit nervous. She looked at Paul's still erect dick and smiled at him. She then looked immediately at Joe's resting, hefty penis.

"So Rachel, when did you first realize Joe has... well... you know," she asked as she took a sip of her beer.

"Oh. I can answer that," she said as she smiled at Joe. "Funny story actually.

"So I'm in Austin at a bachelorette party. And all the girls get, like, one scavenger hunt thing they need to do. And, of course, mine is to grab a random guy's crotch," she explained.

"I like where this is going," said Lindsey, smiling at Paul.

"We're standing there in between bars at a crosswalk, waiting to cross. And I see this tall, handsome, muscular guy coming up to me. You were on a bachelor party too babe, right? Wasn't it Jason's?"

"Justin.. Doesn't matter," said Joe.

"Justin, right. Anyways, I walk up to him and start talking. Then all of a sudden, I reach down and grab him. And my hand is kinda like where you'd think his dick is, right? Like where Paul's would be I guess," she said as she glanced at Paul's dick.

"But, nope! I get all shaft. And I mean ALL shaft. So naturally I am like in pure shock. My girlfriends and his buddies are dying laughing. But me, I was standing there not exactly sure what I just grabbed.

"So what does my drunk ass do? I keep grabbing and reach further down to see where this damn thing ends. And, what do you know? I find this thing in all its glory," she said as she pointed to Joe's cock.

"Wait, so you guys were total strangers?" asked Lindsey. Joe nodded, "Not that night we weren't though."

Rachel smiled as she tucked her hair back behind her ear. "We hung out all night. And then, yup we hooked up. I just had to see it for myself."

Rachel moved her foot into Joe's lap and started playing with his penis with her little toes. "Now he's mine," she said softly as she held it up with her foot.

"I swear to you, every time I see it, I can't believe it," Lindsey said as she watched Rachel play with it. Paul gave up on feeling embarrassed. His wife was clearly infatuated with the man and there was nothing he could do. He looked at his own little cock as it stood up straighter than an arrow. Precum oozed from the tip.

"Watch this," said Rachel as she rested her feet on Joe's thighs. "Joe get hard."

"Really?" Lindsey asked, eyes wide open.

Rachel nodded. "Just watch."

Joe sat with his arms crossed as everyone stared, including Paul next to him. He had seen this trick before. Joe's penis expanded rapidly. Within seconds, it stood straight up at ten long and thick inches. "Holy shit," said Lindsey as her mouth dropped open. "That's impressive, not gonna lie."

Rachel proudly laid her feet against his dick on each side like a hot dog bun. Joe's dick was bigger than her feet by a wide margin.

"Jesus dude," Paul finally said, breaking his silence. "Do condoms even fit you?"

"The biggest size we can find barely does," answered Rachel. "We honestly stopped even trying to use them." Lindsey remembered she had seen the box in their bag, but kept it to herself.

"Holy fuck," said Paul as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Rachel looked at his dick. "What about you, Paul? How big are you?"

Paul remembered how Joe called him out on lying the other day. Everyone knew it was small, there was no sense in lying anymore. "Four and a half," he said truthfully. Joe didn't say anything and Paul was relieved.

"No way, really?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, Rachel. Really," sighed Paul.

"Oh no, no, no Paul, I'm not making fun!" she giggled. "I was just thinking that that makes Joe more than twice the size. That's all! Every shape is a fun shape."

Paul wasn't buying her explanation as he sunk back into humiliation from his pathetically sized penis. Lindsey defended him. "I like Paul's dick. It's cute. It gets the job done, let me tell you guys," she said as she winked at him.

"Your balls are huge!" said Rachel as she checked out Paul. "Seriously, look at those things. They're like golf balls." Everyone looked at Paul's balls, hanging loosely in his scrotum on the bench below. He didn't have to move his penis out of the way.

"Do you ever cum a lot?" she asked. Paul nodded. "I have my moments."

"Can you guys stand up real quick?" Rachel asked as she removed her feet from Joe and sat up on the bench. She pressed her chest out displaying her tits for everyone to see. She was really taking charge.

Joe and Paul stood up as she asked. "Now face each other," said Rachel. Joe turned to her, confused, before he obediently faced Paul. Paul did the same. Rachel then rose to her feet and approached the two men. She grabbed hold of Joe's cock with her left hand. She then turned back towards Lindsey. "May I?" Lindsey nodded. Rachel grabbed Paul's cock with her right hand. "Look at you," she said as she stared at his penis. She then pulled the men closer together. "I just want to see something," she said as she positioned their penises next to each other.

Joe and Rachel have been to sex parties. They have a lot of experience in this area. But Paul was completely new to it. Before this weekend, he had never so much as been naked next to a man in a locker room. The first moment their flesh touched, he felt a strange sensation take over his body. The situation was so incredibly bizarre and unique, he was inexplicably enjoying it. Paul looked down and watched as Rachel pressed their cocks together, examining the true size difference between them. Her slender, sexy fingers manipulated their shafts as she compared from every angle she could. Length, girth, and hardness.

"You're like two of him, babe," she said to Joe as if Paul wasn't there. Paul looked over at Lindsey who sat with her legs crossed, still wearing a towel. She was entranced by the whole charade.

Paul's cock was gushing precum as his arousal intensified. The viscous liquid was smearing all over Joe's cock as Rachel moved them about. Joe didn't seem to care as he watched their dicks glisten in the light. "Sword fight!" yelled Rachel as she pretended to jab their dicks together.

"Ok, ok, that's enough," said Joe as he pulled away laughing. "You've had your fun."

"You're all wet from him," said Rachel as she slid her hand up and down Joe's cock using Paul's precum as lube. "Lindsey you gotta take care of your man!"

Rachel sat down next to Joe and held his cock in her hand while Paul sat across from them, next to Lindsey. She sensed he was embarrassed but deeply aroused. She knew her husband well enough. She smiled warmly as she finally removed her towel, revealing her luscious, soft breasts. Paul immediately reached out and grabbed one. Lindsey tucked her brown hair behind her ear and leaned over, taking Paul into her mouth fully.

"Whoa," said Rachel as she watched, holding Joe's hard cock but not stroking it.

Paul moaned as he stretched out his legs as far as they would go in the cramped sauna. Lindsey deep throated him while fondling his balls with her other hand. Up and down her head bobbed as Paul closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her hair. He was so deeply aroused, he felt he was going to cum any minute. He desperately wanted to last so he tapped on Lindsey's head indicating her to stop. She kept sucking though. Finally she took the hint and raised her head up, catching her breath. "No good?" she asked Paul, concerned.

But it was the opposite. It was too good. Paul thought he stopped in time, but the moment had arrived. His body jolted with pleasure as he released a thick and plentiful cum blast right out of his penis, through the air, and onto Joe's thigh across from him. Joe bounced out of the way in shock as Rachel burst out laughing.

"Dude!" he yelled as he stared at the cum on his leg. Lindsey, stunned, covered her mouth with her hand as Paul jerked himself off. Three more blasts landed on the floor between the couples and a fourth one landed by Paul's feet.

"Fuuuck," Paul shouted, in relief, as he jerked out a tiny extra bead of jizz. "I'm sorry, man."

"Here," said Lindsey as she removed her entire towel and handed it to Joe. He took it and wiped Paul's cum off his leg. "Unreal, man," he said, shaking his head, but smiling.

"Oh please, Joe," said Rachel. "Coming from the guy who blasts his cum frickin everywhere all the time." She had a point as Joe was known to ejaculate much longer and in much higher quantities than the group had just witnessed from Paul. He finished cleaning himself up and looked up at Paul. "How'd that feel, man?"

"Amazing," Paul said, still out of breath. He used his own towel to clean the rest of the mess before holding Lindsey's hand tightly. She crossed her leg and put her head on Paul's shoulder.

"That was a good load! A fast load too, Paul!" Rachel said, never one to soften her delivery.

"It's hot in here. Should we go upstairs?" Lindsey asked to which everyone agreed. Paul opened the door and let the women out first, followed by Joe. As Joe walked behind Lindsey, his penis accidentally poked her ass. She turned around to see what it was. She looked down and smiled. "Careful with that thing, Joe." Joe held his cock up and out of the way. "Sorry about that," he said kindly. Paul noticed how Lindsey was clearly getting flirty with Joe and there didn't seem like there was anything he could do about it.

Upstairs, they sat around the living room as Joe built a fire in the fireplace. Everyone remained naked. Rachel and Paul moved around the kitchen, making homemade pizza for everyone. Paul's cock had retracted to its two inch state. As he worked on rolling out the dough, Rachel looked down at his penis.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,394 Followers
12