Northbound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's hiding!" she said teasingly. "He's just resting up," responded Paul as he gently tugged on his flaccid dick.

"Resting indeed. He kind of went crazy down there for a second, huh?" Rachel smiled as she concentrated on getting the toppings together for the pizza. Paul watched her sexy boobs as they swayed back and forth as she moved around. When she turned around, he checked out her ass and tugged again on his penis, hoping to get it hard again.

Joe and Lindsey sat on opposite ends of the couch, angled towards one another. The fire crackled in the background. From Paul and Rachel's standpoint, they could see them but the house was too big to hear. There was also music playing that Rachel turned on. Lindsey first looked over at her husband to see he was preoccupied with making dinner before turning back to Joe.

"I love how your dick just kind of begs to be talked about, huh?" she said as she noticed his long and thick penis standing straight up. "It looks so hard it hurts," she added.

Joe angled his dick outward and stroked it. "It's really hard right now."

"Could you go again?" Lindsey asked, curiously. She lowered her voice. "You came twice today. And not even just a little."

"I'm fully reloaded, believe me," he said as he squeezed his dick from the base as if it was a baseball bat.

"That's amazing," said Lindsey, practically whispering. She openly stared at his cock as if it was a movie on a television. "You said it's ten inches, right?" Joe nodded. "What about the thickness? Have you ever measured that?" Joe shrugged and looked down. "I actually don't think I have."

"It looks super thick," she said. "Like a big pipe or something," she giggled quietly.

"You can put your hand on it if you want. I don't mind," said Joe as he removed his hands, opening the invitation for Lindsey to grab him. Lindsey looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen. Paul and Rachel were facing away from them talking about something. She turned back towards Joe with a thirsty look on her face. She leaned over and outstretched her soft hand.

"Here, try here," said Joe as he pointed towards the middle where it appeared to be the most thick. Lindsey slowly circled her hand around it. Her red polished fingers couldn't touch together. Joe's warm cock throbbed in her grasp. "Holy shit," she said as she stared at his massive cock in her hand. "This is nuts."

"No these are," said Joe as he lifted up his heavy balls. Lindsey rolled her eyes at his corny joke. She continued to hold onto his cock as she checked on the other two. Coast was still clear. She pulled her hair back with one hand as she leaned in further and stuck her tongue out. She licked Joe's penis tip softly, tasting his ample precum. The salty, gooey lubricant sent chills through her body as she tasted it for the first time.

She quickly sat back up and released him. Joe was speechless. "Well now?" he said, smiling. Lindsey held her finger up to her mouth, "Shh," she said sexily before leaning back taking a sip of wine. She turned towards the kitchen. Paul was leaning against the kitchen island, his back to Lindsey and Joe. He was talking to Rachel who was putting toppings on the pizza.

Lindsey turned towards Joe and spread her legs slightly, revealing her soaking wet pussy. She spread her lips apart with her two fingers as Joe watched closely. She then inserted her middle finger into her vagina fully. As she retracted it she showed Joe her creamy fluid had caked her finger. She licked it off and smiled before crossing her legs and winking at Joe.

Joe couldn't believe what had just happened. He clutched his cock tightly, thinking he may cum right there and then. But he maintained his composure, responding to her actions by stroking his cock again. He scooped up his own precum from his cock and held out his index finger. Lindsey checked the kitchen again, before leaning in and sucking it off his finger.

The whole exchange took no more than a minute, but the chemistry and sexual tension between the two was very obvious. Lindsey had to have this man, even with her husband in the other room. Things were about to get very interesting.

12