Northern Delights

Story Info
A trip up North leads to an unexpected surprise.
2.5k words
4.16
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train bound effortlessly along the tracks, as pouring rain hit his window, leaving a soothing tapping sound as the raindrops fell upon the sleek modern carriage. Dan had been on the train for a while now, a good few hours, but the signs that blurred past his window told him he was near his destination. The signs and the weather. He had heard that the North of the country was cold, grey, dreary. So far everything he saw matched what he had heard perfectly. The rain had got harder the further north he travelled, the sky darker and gloomily, and the air colder. He was heading to as far north as the country went, to Newcastle. But even the miserable weather couldn't dampen his excitement. He hadn't seen Amy since they were twenty two years old. Now they in their early thirties. Over ten years of waiting. But he knew for all the travelling, all the waiting, that it was going to be more than worth it.

They had met at a concert all those years ago on London. Dan had travelled just a few miles from his home, but Amy had made the long journey down south with her friends. As soon as he saw her, dancing to the music and singing away, he was enthralled. She was a true beauty, bright emerald green eyes and full figure, long brown hair, and her thick northern accent was a big turn on for him. They exchanged phone numbers and a kiss, and had kept in touch all this time, but had never met up again. Until now.

They called each other at least monthly, more often than not weekly, and even though they hadn't met up for so long, and they hadn't even slept together yet, the sexual chemistry between them was undeniable. Many a night Dan and Amy would spend on the phone, talking about all the things they want to do to each other, masturbating together down the phone, listening to each other cum. It was strange. Even though they had never been together, he felt as if she knew exactly how to please him. Hers was the only mind he had come across that matched his own for sexual desire.

The train screeched to a halt, steel on steel as brakes on tracks ground the carriage to a standstill. Dan stepped off the train silently, clutching a gym bag strapped over his shoulder. He had no umbrella or respite from the rain, so he flung the hood of his jumper over his head for dome protection from the elements. He shuffled under cover, through the old walkways of the train station, and made it to the street outside, where half a dozen taxis lie in wait for a fare. He went to the closest one and showed the driver the address that Amy had sent him on his phone.

'Aye, I knows it. Hop in lad.'

The drive wasn't long, about twenty minutes, and although the driver was pleasant and chatty, Dan wasn't. He paid the man in cash and gave him a small tip, and was dropped off outside a large house with a big driveway and thatched roof. The driver shot off into the night, and Dan walked towards the door. As he approached it, it flung open, and there she was, as beautiful as the day he first saw her. Amy leapt on him and wrapped her arms around him in a strong embrace. She had been waiting for this and wanting this as long and as much as Dan had himself, and it showed. She didn't say a word, just held onto him tightly, for what felt like forever. Eventually she released him, and kissed him on his lips.

'I can't believe you actually came!' she told him excitedly. 'Part of me was waiting for you to say you weren't coming.'

'You must be joking' he assured her. 'I wouldn't miss this for the world.'

They went inside and chatted for a little while, Amy made him a hot coffee to warm him up from the bitter northern cold, and they laughed, and joked, and kissed. He could sense she was more nervous in person than she was on the phone, but that was to be expected. After an hour or so had passed, Dan felt it was time to make a move, and so he leant in and kissed her, but thia time he put his hand on the back of her neck, and let his tongue play with hers in her mouth, then his. He kissed her neck and felt her shiver and moan, and he knew that this was the time.

For all the detailed descriptions of what they would do to each other, all the naughty things and kinky foreplay and wild sex, their first time together was rather basic, but still nothing less than explosive and full of fiery passion. As they kissed at each other necks and lips they fumbled st each others clothes, a t shirt being pulled over his head, her leggings being peeled of her smooth legs, undressing each other and themselves, they eventually fell onto the sofa with Dan on top of Amy, and he reched down between her legs to pull her thong to one side and position his cock at the entrance of her vagina. He looked her in the eyes and kissed her softly, then skid his length all the way into her. He could tell that he was bigger than what she had expected, even though he had given her plenty of fair warning. She gasped as he entered her fully and held him tight in her arms. Dan brushed the hair from her face and kissed her lips lovingly.

After all the years of waiting, all the phone sex, all the tension and patience, it shouldn't of come as a surprise to either if them that the first time was over very quickly. Not that Amy was complaining. She had orgasmed as soon as he slid inside her, and she had cum twice more by the time was ready to climax.

'I'm getting close Amy ' he told her, slowing his pace so as to hold back his cum. But she was having none of it, pulling him in tighter and not letting him stop.

'Don't hold back baby' she encouraged him. 'Cum for me. Cum inside me, I'm on the pill, cum for me Danny.'

That was all he needed to here and Dan thrust into her with everything he had, pumping his seed deep into her, groaning in pleasure as he exploded inside her beautiful shaved wet pussy. He lay on top of her for a minute, both of them panting and gasping for breath, bodies entwined as one. She looked him in the eyes and her own big green eyes began to well up. He could see she was emotional, and that this meant a lot to her. She stroked his face and looked deep into his eyes. She was so sweet, so vulnerable, he could see right through to her soul.

'Thank you so much for coming' she told him gratefully.

'Darling' he said, running a hand along her cheek and kissing her forehead. 'Nothing on earth could make me miss this. Nothing.'

They made love through the night, in the living room, on the sofa, in the bedroom, in the bed, on the floor, bent over, her on top, him on top, in each others mouths, nothing was held back. By the early hours, they were both exhausted and Amy fell asleep with her head rested on Dan's chest, and woke up in the same place the next morning, neither of them barely moving a muscle. Needless to say, they kissed and made love again first thing in the morning, Amy climbing on top of him and draining him of his cum within mere minutes. Eventually they left the bed to spend the day together. Tomorrow Dan would go back to London but at least they had the day to enjoy and another night to fulfil all of each others fantasies.

The day was lovely. It was a little warmer than then the day before and Amy took him to lunch at her favourite place. They walked along holding hands, kissing and giggling like a real couple, and by the time the evening had come back around again. Dan was wishing he didn't have to leave. They ate dinner together, then shared a bottle of wine. As the night drew over them, Amy suggested they go to the bedroom, and insisted that she had a 'surprise' for Dan.

He lay down on the bed, and she told him to get undressed as she entered her en-suite. He stripped naked and waited for her. When she re-entered the bathroom his jaw almost fell to the floor. She looked as sexy as he had ever seen her, and he felt the luckiest man alive.

In a black thong and bra with gold trim, her hair glamorously styled and pouting red lips, he felt his cock grow instantly when he saw her.

'You like it?' she asked him and he could only nod in agreement. Then she produced a black silk tie from behind her, a pair of them, and told him lay down.

'Put your hands up here' she ordered him softly, as she fastened the silk around his wrist, then secured it to the railing if her four poster bed. She pulled it tight, enough to restrain him. Then she took the other tie and placed it over his eyes. He lifted his head forward for her to tie it behind, and he felt the soft silk knot close tightly, and everything was pitch black.

He felt soft hands over his chest, then the sound of a bottle being shaken and lid popped, and then her hands were smooth and oily, slipping over his muscular chest with ease, over his abdomen and around his hips. She massaged him smoothly, the firmly, then ran her nails over his flesh. His cock twitched against his stomach, three quarters hard, and she hadn't even touched him there yet. It was as if she could read his mind, as her oily hand ran over his cock taking it to fully erect with a single touch. She brushed her moist fingers over it a few times, then gripped it tightly and began to stroke him up and down. He let out a soft moan, his senses heightened with his sight taken from him, unable to see what Amy was doing, all he could do was lay back and feel her tender hands pleasing him. She stroked his balls with her other hand, cupped them, massaged them as she began to twist and jerk his dick. It pulsated between her fingers, the big thick vein on the underside bulging and prominent.

Next thing he knew her tongue was running and down that vein, and swirling on the swollen head of his meat. She took just an inch into her mouth, then two. Dan was dying to grab her by the hair and push her wet mouth down onto him deeper, but his hands were tied. He pushed his pelvis upwards towards her mouth trying to force more in, but she teased him, holding the base with her hand and never taking more than an inch or two between her lips.

It was driving him crazy. As amazing a feeling as it was, he was almost relieved when she stopped.

Now there was no touching, he had felt Amy's weight lift off the bed, and he could not feel her hands. Her mouth. Nothing. Just darkness, and his hard cock throbbing awaiting her next move. He could of swore he heard the snap of a bra unclasping, and then he felt soft breasts up against his chest. The oil shared between their skin made it slippery and sensual, and then before he knew it a hard nipple was entering his mouth. He sucked on it greedily, licking it, flicking his tongue on the very tip of her nipple. Amy shuffled and shoved the other breast into his waiting mouth, and he sucked, he kissed, then he bit her gently. Amy let out a moan and he felt her shiver. She gave him the other breast again, then back to the other, then left the bed again. It turned him on not knowing where she was or what she was going to do next.

There was a short delay, enough for Dan to feel the need to ask 'Is everything ok?' to which Amy whispered back to him 'of course baby.' Then he felt hands around his cock again, followed by a hot wet mouth, and this time there was no teasing. With his eyes covered completely, Dan could feel hands stroking his cock eagerly and a wet tongue slurping and licking away at his cock, then he could feel his head hitting th back of the throat. Amy must of changed her technique, this was a desperate, eager to please blowjob, not the sensual teasing oral stimulation she had provided before. It felt so good. He wouldn't be able to take much of this before he cum, that much he knew.

Then he felt Amy's unmistakable hands on his chest again, and her nipples once more entering his mouth. She kissed him, and that was when he knew for certain.

She wasn't sucking his cock. Someone else was. And he had no idea who.

And it felt so good, there was no way he was going to stop it.

He went to say something, what he would of said he had no idea, but Amy out a finger to his lips.

'Ssshhhh' she silenced him. 'You just relax and enjoy it baby.'

And so he lie there unopposing, his hands tied and bound to the bed, his eyes covered and his vision non existent. All he could do was hear the moans of whoever it was that had his pulsing meat in their mouth, and Amy groaning as he sucked on her nipples. She was fingering herself now, and he knew her orgasm well enough to know that it was close. So was his own. Saliva ran down his cock from the sloppy lips that engulfed him. There was little more he could take.

'I'm gonna cum' he blurted out, his hips thrusting upwards into the waiting mouth that groaned out its approval through a mouthful of his hard penis.

'So am I, Oh my God!' screamed out Amy as she brought herself to orgasm laying over him, her nipples still dangling over his mouth. 'Oh my God, ooooooohhhhhhhh' she yelped out, the bed shaking as she fucked her fingers furiously.

And with that Dan exploded into the mouth that was sucking him so good, pumping one thick stream after another to the back of their throat. To their credit, they sucked up every single drop, never letting their lips leave his cock until his helmet was tingling and his balls were drained completely. He heard the door close and then felt his blindfold being untied. Amy was smiling down at him, her perfect hair and make up now a sex fuelled mess.

'Was that nice?' she asked him.

Dan didn't answer her. He just shoved his tongue in her mouth, then flipped her on her back and got on top of her.........