Northern Grand Duke's Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room continued to be filled with mating sounds, gasping and lascivious moans. Who could know all of this "unholy" sounds were from the famous young Grand Duke and a middle-aged woman...

CH.3

When the morning came, Ruberia woke up and realized how careless she was last night. She quickly changed her clothes and asked the maids to do her makeup, then hurry to Izekiel's room. The moment she opened the door, she was surprised because he was shirtless - definitely because he just took a shower.

"I'm sorry! I don't know you're changing!" Ruberia hastily said with a red face from embarrassment and closed the door.

"It's fine. You can come in now," Izekiel told her.

When Ruberia entered his room, he was fully dressed. He wore his swordsmanship training outfit just like usual since he had a training session with his knights today. Ruberia was mesmerized by how charming her fiancé was and felt lucky about being loved by him. However, she was fully clueless about what happened before he came back to his room this morning.

"I hope I didn't make you and Lady Mary disappointed last night... I was too careless and fell asleep without knowing..." Ruberia sadly said.

When she mentioned last night, all the things that happened after she fell asleep came back to Izekiel's mind. He looked at his innocent fiancée and immediately felt guilty about it. Keeping his calming face, Izekiel patted her head kindly.

"Everything is fine. You don't have to worry about it"

"Really?"

"Yes"

The poor Ruberia was completely unaware that her fiancé had spent all the night with Lady Mary, just sex and sex like animals, and he had just come back to his room early this morning to get a shower. Everything could be normal with Ruberia, but it wasn't with Izekiel.

After that night, he and Lady Mary had become sex friends. It was a new term in this society and quite popular among the nobility lately. For the next few days, anytime they met, Lady Mary would have her way to make Izekiel being alone with her. They would find an empty hallway, a storage room or a secluded place in the garden to hang out. It always started with Lady Mary being excited and pressed her body against his with a seducing hug. Izekiel would be worried at first and tried to resist but let her do what she wanted in the end. Since they didn't have too much time, they had to be quick.

As soon as the metal sounds from Izekiel's belt rang, Lady Mary would unbuckle and unzip his trousers, sometimes he did it himself, and then pull his underwear down to under his balls to make his enormous, hard dick spring out. She would take a few seconds to admire the gorgeous shape and inhale the strong scent of his dick. Izekiel's pubic hair had the same color with his hair. It wasn't hairy, long and smooth, enough to make his private space looking hot and sexy. Lady Mary would kiss his pubic hair before she began to slurp on his cock. Her lips would wrap tightly around his staff and then her head would be moving up and down, sucking him to the base, making him feel her wet, warm mouth and her soft, flexible tongue. When his dick was fully covered with her saliva, she would stand up, place her hands somewhere near her, bend down and stick her ass towards Izekiel. He would lift her dress up over her waist, pull down her slutty panties, align his dick straight to the entrance of her pussy and then shove it in. They would fuck while standing since they needed to be quick and it was the easiest pose for them.

However, it was just their warm-up. When the night came, they would meet secretly at Izekiel's room or Lady Mary's room and have their wild, lustful mating session for as long as they could. Actually, Izekiel hadn't kissed this woman yet. However he would do that soon because the more sex they had, the more Izekiel got addicted to having sex. He gradually let go of his defenses, started to be more passionate when having sex and wanted to have sex more and more. One night, he even wore only a black briefs - the kind of underwear that he rarely wears while he opened the door to let Lady Mary enter his room. The black briefs made his bulge become massive and obscene, perfectly matching his attractive body.

Day by day, both Izekiel and Lady Mary became bolder. They still enjoyed the feeling of an furtive, illicit relationship but no longer wanted it to be something that could only happen at night.

...

It was a hot afternoon. Connor, Kent and Brandon were walking to the change room after their training session. They were three young knights who had just joined Izekiel's knights lately.

"The captain is so strict! Training in this weather made me drenched in sweat!" Connor said lazily.

"Yeah... but where is the captain? I haven't seen him at the end of the training session," Brandon asked his friends.

"I saw him go somewhere with Lady Mary... maybe because of the preparation they're doing lately?" Kent replied.

As the three of them approached the changing room, they saw the door was already slightly opened. They peeked through the gap and saw their captain - Izekiel, was undressing. He slowly took off his protective gear, his shirt and undid his belt, the buckle of his trousers and then pulled it down to the floor.

"Wow! I didn't think that our captain would wear a briefs... I thought he would prefer wearing trunks..." Connor murmured to his friends, surprised about the fact that his captain was wearing a briefs which hid nothing to the imagination.

"But why do we have to peek like this?" Kent asked quietly.

"Yeah... I wonder why...?", Brandon added

Without thinking, the three entered the changing room and greeted Izekiel as they needed. His face wasn't changing, still looked very calm and strict, as he looked at them. The three could feel the atmosphere become heavy at the moment. They wondered why the Grand Duke was using the changing room today. But the answer quickly appeared...

Suddenly, a middle-aged woman came out from the bathhouse with a tiny bra and panties made of lycra. She saw the three young knights but wasn't surprised, not like them. They were shocked right at the moment she came out.

"Oh, these three young men also want to use the bathhouse huh?" The Lady said with a foxy smile.

"Ahhh... it's our honor to meet you..." Connor greeted Lady Mary on behalf of his friends.

The lady seemed to have found something interesting to do. She placed her hand on Izekiel's sturdy chest and looked at him with lustful eyes.

"Young Grand Duke, shouldn't we come inside?" the lady asked Izekiel invitingly.

"Alright"

As soon as Izekiel replied to her, he put his hand behind Lady Mary and groped her big, soft left buttcheek. They turned back and walked into the bathhouse without caring that the three young knights were here and might reveal their secret.

After a few minutes, Connor, Kent and Brandon had finally calmed down. They tried as hard as they could to not overthink about what just happened. They looked at each other worriedly and slowly stripped. They decided to take a shower after all. As the three entered the bathhouse, they saw the bathroom at the end of the hallway was occupied. The sounds of water splashing on the floor was mixed with smacking sounds and lewd moans of a woman. They slowly crept closer. The mixed sounds were getting louder and louder. Right in front of the door, they saw the briefs that their captain just wore and Lady Mary's underwear were laying on the floor.

The three found a crack on the wall that was large enough for them to peek inside. Their dicks were already hard when they peeked through the hole. Inside the bathroom, the young Grand Duke that they always respect was naked with Lady Mary. Both of them were standing. He was fucking her from behind while she placed her hands on the wall. The movement of their hips was so lewd, just like animals in heat. The three took their dicks out of their trunks and started to masturbate to the scene they're watching.

Lady Mary started to moan louder as Izekiel fastened his pace. Each thrust from him was stronger as he was ready to cum. The moment both Izekiel and Lady Mary reached their climax, the three young knights spurted their cum all over the floor. All the sounds left in the bathhouse now were only panting sounds and the sounds of water.

Everything seemed to stop at the moment but quickly resumed as Lady Mary asked Izekiel for the next round. The two of them adjusted their position for the next mating session without caring about the outside. Meanwhile, Connor, Kent and Brandon were astounded about what they just watched. They couldn't believe that the young Grand Duke, the captain who was respected by his honor, his talent and his love for his fiancée was committing an affair with a middle-aged lady. However, they knew that they needed to keep their mouths shut about what happened today.

12