Northern Grand Duke's Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
Izekiel fell deeper into his illicit relationship with Mary.
2.8k words
4.74
6.2k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers

CH.4

It was already 11 in the night. All the lights in Lady Mary's room were turned off, only the moonlight from outside the window shining. The room was filled with extremely wet sounds as she and Izekiel were indulging in their lewd kiss. Izekiel's clothes were tossed haphazardly on the floor around their place. The only thing on his body now was his black briefs, which displayed a massive, obscene bulge pointing forward as if wanted to pierce the fabric.

"You've never been aggressive like this," Lady Mary said as she broke their kiss.

Just 15 minutes ago, Izekiel was still with his fiancée, received a vanilla kiss from her and wished her a goodnight. But now, he was inside this woman's room, having an intensely sloppy kiss with this woman, putting his tongue inside her mouth and letting her sucking his tongue, his lips in the most lewd way. This was totally different from the kiss always had with Ruberia that had no tongue or saliva exchange. His 9.5 inch dick was rock-hard inside his briefs while he was kissing her.

"I just want to see you," Izekiel replied with a tone of hunger and lust.

His hands quickly placed on her big, soft butt and started to squeeze and knead her butt passionately. Their bodies were grinding against each other as they resumed their sloppy kiss. Their lips met again as their tongues mashing together in their mouths. The middle-aged woman and the young man swapped saliva, letting the pleasure of the nasty kiss overwhelm them and making such sloppy noises. Lady Mary slid her hand down to caress his enormous bulge. Izekiel took no hesitation, pulled down his briefs and stepped out of it while still making out with Lady Mary, letting her grab his bare cock and touch his balls freely.

"Let's go to the bed!" Lady Mary said.

The two quickly moved to Lady Mary's bed. Like a habit, Izekiel pulled the first drawer of Lady Mary's bedside cabinet and took out the birth control potion. He opened the bottle cap and gulped down the liquid thirstily. The sight of a young, handsome man with a perfectly chiseled muscular body drinking while naked and having his dick fully hard-on made Lady Mary feel hotter than ever. She slowly crawled to Izekiel and started to lick his dick with her soft, slutty tongue.

Izekiel paused for a moment as he looked down and saw her was slurping all over his cock eagerly. He never thought that a middle-aged woman could turn him on like this. He closed his eyes for a second as he let out a sigh of pleasure and then continued enjoying the lewd scene. Just two weeks ago, he was still an honorable, decent Grand Duke, but right now, his dick was swallowed vulgarly by a woman who was much older than him.

"You're really enjoying my dick huh?" he said flirtatiously.

Lady Mary moaned in response as her head was busy bobbing up and down his meat pole in smooth, fast motions. Izekiel could feel how warm, moist and soft inside her mouth each time she sucked his dick in. The way her lips curled around his shaft, her tongue circled his glans drove him crazy.

"Fuck!" Izekiel grunted, "I'm gonna cum".

Hearing that made Lady Mary become more excited. Her panties was soaked with her pussy juice as she was too horny from how aggressive Izekiel was today. She started to suck his dick faster without caring that she might be choked by his dick.

"Fuck! Urghh! Yeah! Just like that, fuck!" Izekiel moaned in his low voice, expressing how good he was feeling right now.

His hip gave a few thrust and then he jammed it deep down to her throat. A huge amount of hot, thick cum was pouring into her mouth, making her body jolted and her pussy squirted. She swallowed his cum with delight. Izekiel closed his eyes and gritted. His body twitched each time his dick spurted his cum inside her mouth.

They kept on for a while and then Izekiel slowly pulled out his dick. It was still hard as rock, coated with saliva and cum and ready for the next part of this mating session. With Lady Mary lying on her back on the bed, Izekiel climbed on the bed. He was on top of her, face to face with a medium gap between their bodies. He slid his hands underneath her bra and lifted it on, showing her saggy big breast in front of him. His hard cock was brushing against her pussy through her panties.

Izekiel lowered his head and sucked her right tit. It was so tasty that Izekiel was sucking it like a baby. His hands were groping her breast to fix its position, allowing him to move and suck both of her tits easily. His tongue flicked her nipple inside his mouth, making Lady Mary become more and more sensitive.

After a few minutes breastfeeding him, Lady Mary placed her hand on his head, feeling his smooth, straight white hair. Izekiel raised his head and looked at Lady Mary's face. Their eyes were locked on each other amorously as their heads slowly got closer.

"I love you, young Grand Duke Izekiel!" Lady Mary said.

The distance between their heads wasn't too far now. Izekiel only had a short time to make a decision. What would he reply to her? What would he do? This was the moment when Izekiel had to fully understand himself and made his decision. He felt guilty for Ruberia, he remembered clearly how he used to before he met this woman, but all of this was nothing compared to the pleasure this woman gave him. He wanted to fuck this woman as much as he could and let himself swallowed by lust.

Izekiel finally had his decision.

"I love you too," he said with a low voice and then kissed Lady Mary.

Their heads rotated gently as they were kissing each other. Their tongues dueled, sliding in and out their mouths passionately. They could feel the temperature rise up as they're getting more and more immersed in this illicit kiss. Their heads slowly parted, but their tongues were still twirling around each other.

"I'm so happy... But what about Lady Ruberia?" Lady Mary pretended to be worried but deep inside she was enjoying the fact that the young, handsome Grand Duke had completely fallen for her. "Between me and her, who do you prefer?"

"You're the sexier one... so I love you" Izekiel said without thinking.

"Let's fuck like rabbits, young Grand Duke!" Lady Mary spread her legs widely, showing her pussy vulgarly for Izekiel.

"Fuck!" Izekiel cursed.

Izekiel positioned himself between her legs as he pressed his glans against her vulva and slid his dick into her pussy.

"It's getting in! Your dick is getting in!" Lady Mary screamed in ecstasy.

Izekiel grunted delightfully as his dick was fully buried inside her womb. The moist, soft and warm flesh wrapped his dick tightly, sending a jolt to his body. He started moving his hips wildly, making the room filled with sloppy sounds and moans.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me as hard as you want! Ooohhh!" The middle-aged woman moaned and squealed joyfully like a pig as her pussy was penetrated by the long, thick and stiff meat pole of the most handsome man in the empire.

"Take this, you cunt!" Izekiel said excitedly as he put more power in his thrust. "How do you like that, huh! Does it feel good, you cunt!"

"Yes!" Lady Mary screamed as she was on cloud nine, "Make me become your cumdump!"

"Dammit you hopeless slut!" Izekiel exclaimed.

Izekiel didn't care about politeness anymore since he knew he didn't need to hold back with such a slut like her. He also didn't care about the fact that he was cheating on his fiancée. Right now, he was a beast and he wanted to satisfy his sexual desire.

Lady Mary's boobs were bouncing up and down, matching with each hip click from Izekiel. His dick was stretching the inside of her pussy and pressing against her cervix. Izekiel lowered himself as his hands moved away from her legs and grabbed her tits. He pressed her squishy tits together and then sucked both of her nipples at the same time.

"Oh my god, young Grand Duke! Your dick is stirring my pussy while you are sucking my nipples!" Lady Mary said in pleasure, "Yes! Yes! Suck my titties! Ooooh!!!"

Suddenly, Lady Mary raised her hip and her body started twitching nonstop. She squealed in ecstasy. Izekiel could feel the inside of her pussy was getting wetter and tighter.

"Did you already come?" Izekiel asked her excitedly.

Lady Mary didn't respond as her body was suffering from a great orgasm. Despite the fact that her pussy was very sensitive at this moment, Izekiel resumed fucking her.

"Please! Please! I'm still soooo sensitive!" Lady Mary screamed with the face of a bitch in heat.

"Fuck! I can't stop moving my hips now", Izekiel said with a tone of lust.

He fastened his pace and lowered his body even more, making his body pressed at Lady Mary's body as his hands slid behind her neck. The overstimulation made Lady Mary hug Izekiel tightly. Her legs clenched around his waist while her hands placed on his muscular back.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Izekiel exclaimed.

He started thrusting faster and faster for a while and then slammed his dick deep inside her, making a loud smack sound.

"Fuck! Cumming!" Izekiel grunted.

"Oh goddddd!" Lady Mary screamed even louder than before as she just came one more time.

Each stream of Izekiel's cum was poured into her as his dick twitched, filling her belly with his seed. Seeing Lady Mary's tongue was poking out, Izekiel stuck his tongue out and flicked her tongue. After that he circled his tongue around her tongue and then sucked it. As Lady Mary slowly regained her consciousness, she kissed him back. The two of them made out lewdly why their bodies were still connected.

It was such a long night for both Izekiel and Lady Mary as they were having sex nonstop. They were fucking in many positions, from doggy style to spooning, pile driver, cowgirl and then turned back to missionary,... The room was filled with sloppy sounds, smacking sounds, moans, gasps and grunts. The bed became a mess because of cum, sweat and pussy juice. However, Izekiel and Lady Mary still hadn't stopped yet.

They had moved to the balcony. Both of them were naked, covered by sweat. Izekiel was fucking Lady Mary from behind while she was standing, having her hands placed on the balcony rail. Their hips were moving rhythmically with each other under the moonlight, making such a lewd sex scene that could only be seen in erotic novels.

CH.5

It was around 9 in the morning when Ruberia woke up. She wondered why Izekiel didn't wake her up for breakfast at 6 o' clock like usual. After changing her clothes, she got out of her room and saw the servants were moving things out of Lady Mary's room.

"What happened?" She asked one of them.

"The Grand Duke said that Lady Mary would use another room on the West side of the mansion so we have to move her stuff there," the man replied.

"Why didn't he tell me about this last night?" Ruberia wondered.

She quickly came to Izekiel's room, which was located on the west side of the mansion, to ask him about it. His bedroom was also his office and he was usually there when he didn't have any knight-related works. When Ruberia knocked and opened the door, she saw Izekiel was in his room with Lady Mary, both of them were discussing something when she entered.

"I heard that Lady Mary would move to the West side. Did anything happen?" She asked right after doing a quick but polite greeting.

"Ahhh..." Izekiel opened his mouth, "I think it will be easier for me to discuss the preparation with her if she stays near my office."

"That's right, Lady Ruberia!" Lady Mary added.

Ruberia was too naive so that reason was more than enough for her to have no doubts about it at all. She didn't even realize the cheeky smile on Lady Mary's face.

"You haven't had breakfast right? I will tell the servants to prepare breakfast for you," Izekiel said to Ruberia.

"It's okay, it's okay," Ruberia quickly responded with a red face, "I will tell them myself. I will go now!"

"I will meet you later," Izekiel said.

"That's great! I will wait for you!"

After saying that with a bright smile, Ruberia quickly left the room. As the door closed, Lady Mary giggled and looked at Izekiel with lustful eyes.

"Such a silly girl! She didn't even suspect a little bit!", Lady Mary said.

"Yeah, she's just too innocent."

Izekiel said with a playful grin on his face. He put his hand around Lady Mary's back then suddenly gripped her butt cheek, making her let out a long moan. He could feel her big, round and soft bum through the fabric of her dress.

"What a slutty body of yours," Izekiel said.

"Do you love it?" the middle-aged lady asked flirtatiously.

"Yes, I love it," Izekiel replied.

Izekiel embraced Lady Mary. His hands were on her butt and squeezed it tightly as he gave her a kiss on her lips. Lady Mary quickly kissed him back and darted her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues stirred inside each other's mouths as their lips glued together.

"Let's fuck a lot from now on, young Grand Duke," Lady Mary spoke right after both of them stopped their steamy kiss.

They looked at each other and smiled amusedly...

...

It was already midnight. Lady Mary was still awake. She was wearing her slutty nightgown and enjoying a glass of wine while waiting for Izekiel who was still in the bathroom.

"Are you ready to sleep?"

Izekiel said as he came out from the bathroom. No matter how manly he was, he had no hesitation in wearing only a briefs. It made such a big, obscene bulge at his crotch. He was standing with his wet hair and looking at the middle-aged lady who was sitting on the couch. His face was still calm as always, hardly showing any emotion.

"You seem to like wearing briefs these days..." Lady Mary said flirtatiously.

"Didn't you say that you like it?" Izekiel moved to her place.

He bent down and calmly placed his lips on her lips. Lady Mary kissed him back in response and they started making out amorously.

"Let's go to the bed," Izekiel said.

"Okay." Lady Mary replied then she left her glass on the table and followed Izekiel.

The two of them were on the bed. Lady Mary had her head rested on Izekiel's thick, muscular arm. His other arm was under his head. They had the blanket covering half of their bodies.

"I still can't believe we're spending the night like a couple now," Lady Mary exclaimed.

She turned her body and hugged Izekiel, laying her hand on his six-pack abs. She put her smooth, slim leg on his long, muscular leg. Her boobs were pressed against his torso. She was enjoying her victory, having the young Grand Duke that every woman in this empire wanted for herself and having sex with him everyday. He was so amazing. No one could believe that this cold-blooded man who hardly changed his facial expression had such a huge sex drive. Moreover, his sex technique was truly masterful. She wondered where he learned all those vulgar sex positions. The way he fucked her, kissed her and the movement of his tongue,... All of that seemed to have been in his instinct since he was born. Just a few hours ago, he and she were fucking like animals right after dinner.

"Why are you smiling?" Izekiel asked.

"Nothing..." Lady Mary replied, realizing that she was smiling about what she thought.

The middle-aged lady made eye contact with Izekiel. Her hand slowly slid from his abs to his crotch, caressing his dick lovingly through his briefs. Izekiel didn't stop her because he enjoyed it.

"You still want more?" Izekiel asked.

"I just want to touch," Lady Mary replied, "Besides I've heard that you would have a long trip tomorrow."

"I didn't know you are a caring person like this," Izekiel said with a boyish grin on his face.

Izekiel suddenly moved his body, reached his hands down to his waist, lifted his hips up a little bit and pulled down his underwear. Next, he threw it off the blanket, laid down and let Lady Mary rest her head on his arm again. Now she could play with his thick, hard cock freely. Lady Mary wrapped her hand around his cock and then began to stroke it in a relaxed way under the blanket.

yuumirei
yuumirei
34 Followers