All Comments on 'Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 05'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
stindustindualmost 14 years ago
My god....

And I had naively thought that you could not become any better at this. I sincerely apologize for my foolish thought. But seriously... Wow! I am in love with this story! Normally lesbian sex doesn't do it for me, but you do it so well! I mean: Breathless, Flying Blind, Full Moon Strays, It's a Dead Man's World and The Best Medicine are all my favorite stories on this site. And now I think I have to add this story to that list. I applaud you on a job well done and reallyreallyreally hope you keep on writing!

A devout fan,

Stindu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Now I did not see that comming his mate LOL funny thank for being such a great writer and thank u for sharing. Mechmanas

Goose7Goose7almost 14 years ago
hope

Like always, your a classic. But please let Nessa fall in love with Jenna, I understand that Nessa is who she is but maybe love will change her. Also, I sincerely hope that there are no sexual encounters between Jenna and anyone of the opposite sex (including demons and fake vampires and werewolves and well you get my point). I'm a man but I feel that Jenna should stay true to what she felt even at a young age....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you!

Yippee! Being a good girl does have rewards! Your writing reminds me so much of Colleen Thomas (my highest compliment). Usually I make myself wait until you've completely finished a story so I can read it all at once but you snuck up on me with this one and now I'm crazy waiting for each new installment! ~ella

P.S. Could we pretty please find out how Ash is doing? Even if she isn't with Dusty anymore, I'd love to visit her one more time.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
good and great

what ever jenna chooses be it nessa or another, let it be her total descion , and me still thinks that there is more to her than anybody( except annabelle and she is keeping her own council for a reason i suspect) knows and that she will untimatly be the power that calms the night breed and brings them into the open

Kman4Kman4almost 14 years ago
Where does it come from

Wow, another great story in the making. each of your stories are among the very best on this site. Your an amazing writer!

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
Lovely to have you back!

It's a true pleasure to read well-written fiction, especially when it's yours ;3 I must say I've missed it terribly. Your most recent offerings only serve to fuel my hunger for more of our excellent writing. That said, I do have a... question?

Nessa being... Nessa (who's very unapologetic about her sexuality or philandering up to this point) puts me into a pickle. I accept her character as well as her behavior as that's her right to behave so (like a slut). I accept that. But, that said, there's a part of me that can't help differentiate the love (Jenna?) from the Sex (See: every able bodied man or woman). Indeed, I can't help but feel conflicted when I'm rooting for Jenna and Nessa's relationship to grow, and then all of a sudden Nessa flips the whore switch (in a usually hardcore manner) by blowing, fucking and debauching with complete abandon.

See the dilemma? How can I route for them when Nessa's being a rather unsympathetic character by fucking everything else that moves (in great, graphic detail)? Honestly, Nessa's other sex scenes were rather uncomfortable to read: like being a fly on the wall of an adulterer/whore or watching your girl gettin' boned by strangers (in the "not good" kinda way).

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Lovely to have you back. You write some of the best fiction, that just happens to have sex in it.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
'slap to back of head'

"Well, at least it couldn't get any worse,"

There is NO situation that can not get worse! Especially at the hands of a good writer.

Or, as Master Sun Tzu put it: "Beware the Scholar! At the stroke of his brush, your Empire rises. At the next stroke of the brush, your Empire falls. To the Scholar, all Mankind are but straw dogs."

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Epic Idiot

"Then, she would become his mate."

You've read her secret file and you still think she'd ever become your mate, particularly after threatening her child!?!

If I didn't have 50 years of experience with human stupidity I would have found that thought so unbelievable it would have seriously damaged my immersion in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Question

I know Evil Alpaca is gone, but can anyone explain how Jenna had a helmet on to hit the Hanged Man with outside the church?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ question

She didn't take all of her armor off when she went to sleep, her helmet was on her desk when the alarm went of, so it was a simple matter of engaging her security protocols and then put on her helmet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

It clearly states she put her armor back on after she left her sleep pod. Read don't skim.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This a very intense and all the happenings are well written and set in scenes

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

I have to say I’m thoroughly impressed with this story so far, yes I’m guilty of skimming the sexy stuff, but tbh I’m more interested in the plot, however I did laugh out loud at the “it can’t get any worse” comment, that’s right up there with never starting a land war in Asia! 5⭐️ Thanks, Ppfzz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous