Nosey Neighbor Gets Needed Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, sweet master of my pussy!....your cock should have a warning label on it! 'CAUTION! This device can cause bruising of the internal organs. Please assure proper vaginal relaxation before insertion.' Your cock hit places that I never knew existed!"

Just as Gail was admonishing Frank for his vaginal attack, her phone chimed with a text message from her ex-husband, John. It read, "Call me right now, we're gonna talk about getting back together, I've had second thoughts about us. I'm coming home."

Gail read this out loud and screamed, "WHAAAAT!? That scumbag has had second thoughts!? Lying piece of dog shit! More like his money-hungry side bitch cheated on him because his dick wouldn't work! It takes more than money to keep a gold-digger faithful. The controlling prick didn't even ask...he told me that we're gonna talk and that he's coming home! FUUUCK HIM! Carl, I wanna do a face time call with him, will you please hold the phone so he can watch Frank fuck my brains out. I'll bet the farm that we'll hear the air wheezing out of his overinflated ego. He'll go down in flames like the fucking Hindenburg! That miserable old whore-monger obviously never heard the saying, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned', he's about to descend into the seventh circle of hell. Frank, you start fucking me slowly so I can make some sort of sense when I speak, and if that miserable prick seems like he's getting angry, fuck me with everything you've got and blast your cum all over my face and especially in my mouth. That'll rankle him royally because I never let him do that to me, his come tastes hideous, like bitter brown soap and asparagus piss."

I took Gail's phone and started the video call, aiming the camera so it showed from her boobs up with the top of her head wedged between Barbara's thighs. I'd include Frank in the shot when she started moaning.

The call connected after a few rings...."Geeze, took you friggin long enough to call me back. I've decided that we're gonna get ba....Wait!, why are you naked!? Whose thighs are those around your head?!"

It was at this point that Frank started thrusting, off-camera, causing Gail to moan. "TOOK ME...(Ohhhh!) LONG...ENOUGH TO (Deeper Frank!) CALL YOU!?! You soggy limp noodle dick! (Ohhh Fraaank Yesss! Fill my pussy!) Why the fuck do you think (Ohhhhhhh!) I'm naked you brainless asshole? I'm getting....laid, John, I'm getting my pussy eaten, I'm sucking....sucking cock and swallowing..(Yessssss! Fraaaaaaank! Right there!)..swallowing his sweet cum, I'm eating pussy...that's why I'm..... (OhhhhmygaaaaaaddddFraaank!) I'm...naked. I'm getting my...my...pussy pounded by a young man with (UNNNNNGGGG) the most beautiful (AAAAAHHHHHH) cock on earth! Did you think that my pathetic sex (NGGAAAAA!)...life dried up.....and died after your sorry ass left!?"

I panned the camera to include Frank in the video, he waved, blew a kiss to John, and began thrusting harder, causing Gail to scream her passion. You could tell by John's breathing and grinding teeth, that he was boiling with barely controlled rage. Then......

"How many people are there with you!? Who the fuck is holding the camera?! WHO'S THAT GUY FUCKING YOU!!!? STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP...FUCKING...MY...WIIIIFE!!!!"

As if on cue, Frank started slamming into her pussy, growling like an enraged beast. I made certain to let the camera see Frank's monster cock plunging in and out of Gail's twat. John also got an earful of the wet squelching sounds coming from her pussy and her incoherent cries of ecstasy. Barbara moved up and sat on Gail's face, grinding her pussy into Gail's chin.

From the little bit of phone screen that I could see, it looked as if her ex was red-faced and frothing at the mouth in anger, he was swearing and screaming unintelligibly. Much like Gail, but for different reasons.

Gail took the phone from me, pointed it at her face, and told him, " Number one, fuck youu!....(YESSSS...FRAAAAAAANNNK!!!) Number two, I'm not your.....wife anymore, and numbers three......and four, (OHHHHMYYYYGAAAAAAHD! I'm cummmmminnnnggggg!) I'll fuck whoever I want to fuck....and eat all the pussy I want to eat!"

She said all of this with a face full of Barbara's shaved twat. I retrieved the camera and panned left and right, giving him a full view of the show as Gail was now thrashing and having multiple orgasms, screaming her never-ending love for Frank's cock. Frank pulled out of her and unleashed a torrent of semen on her face and tongue. He rubbed his cock all around her mouth while Gail made a show of licking the cum off of his still erupting member and making yummy slurping sounds.

From the phone came John's enraged roar, "FUCKING FILTHY GODDAMNED SLUUUT! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I FUCKING HATE YOUUUU! I WOULDN'T COME BACK NOW EVEN IF YOU BEGGED ME!" The call ended abruptly and all was silent. I guess the old tool either got the hint or maybe he had a heart attack.

Gail needed to breathe....Frank slowed to a crawl and let her regain some composure.

In between ragged breaths, "If I begged him!? He's delusional!....I bet...the old jerk...is calling my...son right now..to whine and cry...about what he just....witnessed. He probably thinks..that Tony will side with him. My baby boy will likely tear him a new asshole. Keep the phone close by, it should ring in a few minutes."

Not even ten minutes had passed, when.."Ding" went her text message app. 'Hi mom, please call me whenever you get a free moment. I just got a very strange angry call from dad. Some crazy story about you having an orgy on Facetime. Love you.'

Gail got up and put her robe on, not wanting her son to see her nude when she face-timed him. We also put our robes on. She held the phone so that we'd all be in view.

"Hi Tony, how's my beautiful boy? Wave hi to Barbara, Frank, and Carl!"

"Hi mom, hi guys. Mom, what the heck is going on? Dad called me screaming like a banshee about you having an orgy on a facetime call. Yesterday, you and Barb were enemies, and now you're in her bedroom barely dressed and out of breath? You look like you've just been through a tornado... What gives?"

"Barb and I just got off to a bad start, totally my fault for being jealous of her and Carl. She was kind enough to drop the charges and invited me for Irish coffee in her hot tub. We all had a few drinks, things progressed, and.. well....here I am....in Barbara's bed....getting my brains fucked out by a gorgeous thirty-year-old with a very thick nine-inch cock. It's hardly an orgy, but I've needed this for ages and I'm going to let the three of them fuck me any way they choose, in any hole they choose, for as long as I can take it."

"Nine inches?! Holy shit! Nice score mom! Dad told me that you were giving oral to Barbara, is that true?...don't worry...you'll get no judgment from me, I just want to understand what's happening. He said you were screaming and clawing at the bed."

Gail laughed and said, "Yes sirree, I had a face full of Barbara's sweet pussy, and my sweet pussy full of Frank's baseball bat cock. That's why I was screaming and ripping the sheets. My twat was being invaded by a cock made of steel, and not your father's soggy noodle dick. His gold-digger puta must have given him the heave-ho and so he wants to come home and continue to ruin my life. The old jerk can go live in a newspaper tent at the town garbage dump for all I care!"

"Wow! He certainly deserves what he gets, but as long as you're happy...I'm happy. It's about time you let go and had some fun, you certainly didn't have any while you were married to him. I feel weird telling you this, but I could hear you guys having sex once every few months, he'd only last a minute or two and fall asleep. Then I'd hear your vibrator buzzing. You really need this. Ride 'em cowgirl!"

Then he addressed us, "Thanks for taking care of my mom, guys. When we'd last spoken, I told you that she was way out of sorts because of how poorly my dad had treated her. Barbara, you've restored my faith in humanity, I'm eternally grateful to you for dropping the charges. I think she'll be fine now. I'd like to take us all out for a victory/emancipation celebration, maybe dinner at that new Italian restaurant in town...say....Friday?"

We all agreed to the celebration dinner, waved goodbye, and ended the call.

Gail looked relieved, "Wow! That went much better than I'd expected. I thought Tony might be upset with me for having a foursome. I guess he's more like me than his father, he respects people's feelings. His father only respected his own opinion and...well, you see what good that did him. Manky old git, serves his dumb ass right. He's gonna need to pay for all his future pussy.....if anyone will have him."

She clapped her hands together, "Right! I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving! I could also use another cuppa."

I jumped up, "OK guys, it's my turn to shine now! I don't have a monster cock like my boy Frank here, but I do know how to cook. Tis said that there are two ways to a woman's heart, one is through her pussy and the other is her stomach. Frank, you take care of her pussy and I'll whip up a nice big platter of 'spaghetti con polipetti Alla Carlo'. You guys continue... fuck her senseless while I cook. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

As I left for the kitchen, I could hear Gail moaning again. Frank wasted no time in getting her train back on the tracks. I could hear the familiar slap of flesh on flesh mixed with moans and cries of passion, as I filled the pot. After I had gotten the huge spaghetti pot filled and on the stove, I poked my head through the bedroom door. Gail was on top of Frank riding his cock with wild abandon, and Barb was kneeling behind, impaling Gail's asshole with a strapon. Gail was having the time of her life, the only thing missing was my cock in her mouth.

How to cure this? Hmmm.... The water would take fifteen minutes to boil, so I climbed up on the bed, stood over Frank, and stuck my dick in Gail's mouth. Frank probably had a nice view of my butt and balls.

Gail has a very talented tongue and I didn't last but four minutes before exploding down her throat. At least I didn't have to worry about the spaghetti pot boiling over. After she had milked me dry, I put my apron on and went back to my kitchen duties.

PSA: Never sautee anything in the nude.

I could hear Gail screaming and moaning from the double penetration she was receiving. Barb and Frank were giving it to her good, the double penetration overwhelming her pelvic nerves. This was a first for Gail, she would later beg for many returns of the day.

I was having a tough time concentrating on cooking the octopus, what with all the noisy sex going on two rooms away, plus the fact that the damned octopus wouldn't stop squirming around and at one point had gotten hold of my knife. It took a bit of doing, but the octopus was finally dispatched and sauteed, the food was prepared, and so I started setting the table. Candles, fine china, dry white wine, and a huge platter of spaghetti alla Carlo. I was in my element.

I waited for the sex noises to subside before calling them to the table. "Ding ding ding! Dinner time! Dry your genitals e venite tutti a mangiare."

Barb and Gail walked into the kitchen with their arms around each other like teenage lovers. I seated the ladies and began to serve them as Frank poured the wine. They were all drooling from the aroma of sauteed garlic and octopus.

"This smells amazing! You prepared all of this in only thirty minutes?! I might just ask you to come over to my house and cook for me on occasion. I'll pay you for your services. (grin grin, wink wink, say no more!)"

Frank stood and raised his wine glass, "A toast...may this be the first of many wonderful weekends with our new friend and lover. Dobre zdrowie między Nogami!" (That's Polish for, "good health between your legs.")

We clinked out glasses, "Na Zdrowie!"

We ate in pleasant silence for a while, we were all too hungry to talk. The three friends complimented me on my culinary skills and toasted my good health. I was happy to please them.

Gail's phone started to ring, it was Mr. Angry again. Babs started to laugh and said, "keep silent and watch what I do to this asshole." She picked up the phone and answered in a mechanical computer voice, "I'm sorry, 'MISS' Gail can't answer the phone right now because she is currently deepthroating Frank's nine-inch cock and getting her sweet little sphincter plundered by Carl. Your soggy old dead noodle weenie is no longer needed. Please shrivel up and die at the sound of the tone...... BEEEEEP!" Gail was trying hard not to laugh out loud. I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard....almost.

John realized that any of his comments would be unheeded, so he cursed loudly and hung up. We didn't hear from him for the rest of the day.

The afternoon progressed into evening and witnessed the sexual deviances that we were so accustomed to. Barbara pulled out the dildo with its harness and prepared to lubricate it, she had that mischievous look in her eye. Oh, fuck no... Someone was gonna get it in the ass. Mine was still a bit sore from the previous night's debauchery, please....not me. It remains to be seen as to whom...

Gail's eyes glinted with joy, "Oooh! Oooh! I want to wear the strapon this time! Pleeeeze!"

Babs handed her the harness and asked who she'd like to use it on, leaving Gail with a thoroughly confused look.

"What do you mean 'who do I want to use it on'? Is there some other lady I can use it on?" Suddenly, she understood. "You mean one of the boys!? I could fuck one of you guys with this thing?! Yesssss! (fist pumping) Ohhh, just the thought of it is making my pussy gush!"

Frank told her about some of his many anal escapades, Such as Judy the trans-sexual with the foot-long cock... 'Footlong!!' She was shocked.

She was even more shocked when I told her that Babs had used the evil device on me and that if done properly, could cause the much sought-after but rarely achieved, prostate orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, I wanna do that to both of you! I want to fuck Frank while Carl fucks my ass." She knew that Frank's cock was never going to fit her tight little rosebud. At least it wasn't my asshole on the chopping block this time. For the first time in my life, I was happy to have the smaller cock.

Frank, on the other hand, was happy to be on the receiving end (no pun intended) of her fantasy. Gail had long ago tried to convince her husband to engage in a bit of ass-play, but he was 'too much of a man' to do something like that. In other words, he was afraid that he would turn gay. As if having his wife's finger in his butt would change his sexuality for the rest of his life. (A properly wielded dildo or cock will do that, but not a finger. Just sayin) Dontcha just love bigoted phobic types. No? Me neither.

Barbara, being an expert on anal intrusion, instructed Gail in the correct and safe use of a dildo on a male. She showed her how to insert and advance slowly, also how to aim for the prostate, thus providing a pleasurable experience for the recipient. She even taught her about enemas and evacuating the lower intestines to decrease the likelihood of little brown surprise packages upon completion of the anal mission.

Having been thus intellectually armed, Gail and Frank retired to the bathroom and gave each other warm soapy enemas. Gail was sucking him off as she filled his intestines with warm water. This apparently was well-received as Frank came instantly, filling her throat with his sweet cum. They'd be there for at least twenty minutes, so Barb and I used the time to discuss Gail's trials and tribulations regarding her asshole ex.

Barb had heard them arguing in the past...loud arguments with rather foul verbal abuse from her husband. "Her ex-husband is a loudmouth bigoted fool that doesn't respect anyone or their opinions. The merchants in town can't stand him because he complains about everything. He would frequently scream at Gail if something wasn't done to his lofty standards. I could hear him yelling from here! Inconsequential nonsense too, like having the table cleared within five minutes of dinner so that she could properly serve his dessert in the living room. He'd get angry if his tv chair pillows were out of place. He's a control freak. I'm sure that we haven't heard the last of him....especially after that facetime video. We have to keep an open eye."

I was getting angrier by the minute, "I may have to call in a few favors to keep this overstuffed asshole away from her. She's part of our little family now, we have to protect her. I'll poke around and see if there's any info we can use against the old prick. If all else fails, I'll call my Russian 'friends' from Stonedam island. They'll happily have a conversation with him about keeping his mouth closed and staying away from her. They speak fluent baseball bat and ball peen hammer, I'm sure John will understand both of those languages. We'll save that as our Ace in the hole."

At this point, Frank and Gail returned from the bathroom. Frank's eyes were brown before the enema....now they were blue. She must have given him a very thorough cleansing.

Babs asked him, "Feel clean Frankie boy? Didya get rid of all the nasty poopies?"

"Clean?... Do I feel clean!? She flushed me out so well that I shit out food that I haven't even eaten yet. If you stuck a flashlight up my ass, my eyes would glow. So...yeah...I'm clean. I pretty much gave her the same treatment, so you can stick your tongue up her butt and lick her tonsils without fear."

Snickering at the flashlight comment, Gail donned the strapon harness and began perusing the multitudinous dildos in Babs armament closet. "Which one of these fine anal intruders do you want, Frank? Do you have a preference or shall I choose my weapon?"

Barb walked over to the closet and handed a twelve-inch hooked spiral dildo to Gail. "This one is favored by both of these lovely gents. The spiral ridges stimulate the anal nerves constantly, this bent part hits the prostate and seminal vesicles in such a way as to cause cum to flow with every thrust. It also has a dildo for your pussy and a vibrating knob for your clit. You do him missionary style with his legs pinned back....I promise...you'll both lose your minds."

Gail's pussy juice was beginning to run down her legs as Barbara inserted the secondary dildo and adjusted the clit massager. "You are now ready to do battle, my anal queen! Now, Go! Get thee hence and fall upon his orifice with thy sword! Show no mercy upon his backside! Take no prisoners!" Barbara commanded.

Gail laughed and pretended to blow a battle horn. "Tootdeedooooo! Make way for Queen Gail the anal impaler!"

Barb squirted some lube into Frank's waiting anus and helped to lube the dildo all the way to the root. "Frank likes it deep," She said with a Cheshire grin. She also gave Gail a squirt of lube because she wanted me in her ass at the same time.

Frank, now on his back....a pillow under his ass, was ready to be impaled. Gail was uncertain of how to proceed, so Babs helped her position herself and aimed the dildo at Frank's well-lubed rosebud. She stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed the dildo tip on his anus with the other. I got in behind Gail and inserted a finger in her ass as she slowly slid into Frank.

"Ohhhh, I like the way this feels. Carl, I've never had anything in my bottom other than a thermometer, so please be gentle."

"I promise that I'll take my time, I'm rather well versed in assplay. You concentrate on Frank and let me worry about your sweet little bottom."

With deliberate slow thrusts, Gail slid the dildo in...Frank moaned and told her where it felt best. She adjusted the depth and tempo till Frank was constantly moaning. She was amazed to see semen slowly drooling from Frank's engorged cock. I had slowly worked her pucker till I had three fingers in, now it was time to upgrade weapons. I slowly pulled my fingers out and inserted my cock head before her sphincter could close. Within a few strokes, I was balls deep in Gail's virgin ass, driving deep and hard. Hard enough to affect her depth in Frank's ass....hard....she was Mc-lovin it. The mutual tempo increased to the tune of many moans and grunts. Babs threw her leg over Frank's head and planted her pussy on his face...the circuit was complete. Sexual electricity flowed through the four of us...sparking, grinding, moaning, screaming. Barbara got her mouth on Frank's cock and sucked for all she was worth, the constant flow of semen feeding her hunger.