Nosey Neighbor Gets Needed Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, I lasted a good five minutes in Gail's tight little tush. I would have gone longer, but she had another of those sheet-ripping orgasms. Her anus spasmed for so long and so tightly, that I exploded...releasing my steaming load into her rectum. I tried to remain inside of her ass as she rode out her climax, but her tight little sphincter squeezed my deflating willy out like a champagne cork. Pop!

She was a natural...she continued to work Frank into a frenzy, occasionally slowing down to keep him on edge. When he could no longer stand the teasing, she dug her toes into the mattress and drove into him with every ounce of her strength. She slammed into him much the same as he had pistoned her. He bellowed as he came, holding on to Barbara's head and flooding her mouth with an avalanche of cum, most of it pouring out around her lips. I was surprised that it didn't shoot out of her ears. I've seen and heard Frank climax on many occasions, this was one for the Guinness Book. He was mumbling something that none of us could understand, so we just let him be until he was able to get a deep breath and return to the land of the living.

Once his eyes were able to focus again, he pulled Gail into a crushing embrace. He cried out, "Hoooleeee fuuuuck! That was the most intense orgasm of my life! I've had lots of anal, I've been fucked by a twelve-inch cock! But this one....fucking indescribable. You've earned my undying devotion for pleasing me so wonderfully!" He kissed her and continued to hold her to him.

Gail was blushing and beaming with pride, Frank had repaired her bruised and battered ego. She was on her way to being healed. As I've stated on many occasions...Smooth Frankie, very...fucking...smooth.

Throughout the evening, we managed to fuck and suck our way around the house, utilizing every room, the spiral stairs, the forgotten hot tub...the picture window in the front of her house (anyone passing the house got quite a show), every place but the attic. Gail begged to fuck me with the dildo and so...off to the bathroom for a quick clean-out went I. Having learned quite a bit from her foray with Frank, she was able to hit my 'P' spot and keep me leaking semen for five minutes before pushing me off the cliff. I came with blinding fury, my sight even dimmed. I came so much and so hard that, had we been outside, the trees would be dripping with my goo. She gave as good if not better than she got. She took everything we could dish out and returned it a hundred-fold. She even got Frank and me to do a sixty-nine while she and Barb watched and fingered each other. Takes a confident man to give in to his lady's pleasure. Frank and I pleased her to no end.

By the end of day, everyone's orifices were sore, penile appendages rubbed raw. We would all need a few days to recuperate. Sleep snuck in and captured us around three a.m. and didn't release us till just before noon.

Having risen before the others, I set about preparing brunch. We sat in the solarium, watching the leaves falling whilst sipping Bergamot tea, noshing on crepes, berries, and fresh whipped cream with honey. We discussed Gail's future.

Barbara suggested that Gail get a restraining order against John as she expected him to try something stupid. "This week, Carl and I will install a gate in the privacy fence so that you can escape to us if need be. You also need to have a security system installed...the kind that has 24/7 video recording. If the asshole shows up, he'll be arrested for trespassing and violating a restraining order. If you want, Carl can get a shotgun for you. John will turn tail and flee if he hears the sound of a pump shotgun being racked."

Frank offered to help me with the gate so that Barbara could drive Gail to the police station to do the paperwork. Babs knows (blows?) the local judge, so she had the restraining order within the hour.

It's legal to carry a concealed handgun in New Hampshire, so Frank and I went in heavy. We served John with the restraining order at five p.m. He was well past furious...his face was beet red, his hands clenched in tight fists, his teeth gritted to the point of breaking. He noticed the 50 Calibur Desert Eagles in my jacket, so he didn't give us any shit or open his big mouth. Good thing too, our handguns were unloaded...Barney Fife style....bullets in my pocket. I also mentioned how much trouble I could cause for him...If, maybe I decide to have my Russian 'friends' 'speak' to him. Everyone from the area knows about the Russians, so I'm certain that he understood the thinly veiled threat. Time will tell.

Gail wanted to know more about Judy, Frank's Trans-sexual friend with the twelve-inch cock, but I think I'll save that story for another day.

All in all, we enjoyed a nice productive weekend. We all got laid, squashed an angry old control freak, found a new friend/lover, and made a sad cougar very happy. Life is good.

FIN