Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 01

Story Info
Moving to a new neighborhood brings new possibilities.
6.5k words
4.02
16.9k
13
1

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

The drive following the large moving truck felt grueling. Emily had never been to the area though so the scenery that blew by her window was new and exciting. Never in a million years did she picture herself getting to this stage in life or the fact that she was now a fully-fledged adult who was about to become a wife.

As the roadway whizzed on by, she thought back to how she had gotten to this point. It had only been four years prior that she had just finished up high school and was about to get started at college.

She was a quiet unassuming girl all through high school. In fact most of her classmates didn't even acknowledge her existence or if they did they would be hard pressed to actually know her name. She had been somewhat overweight since puberty hit. Her face stayed somewhat attractive, or at least that's what she was told by her family but her body just never seemed to appeal to the opposite sex. Her naturally curly red hair also got her teased growing up, with the other kids frequently calling her by snarky nicknames including Shirley temple.

Going to college with no experience with men or dating was something Emily had dreaded. Her dorm roommate Kim was nearly the opposite of her. She was a tall skinny blonde that looked like she could play the real life version of Barbie, yet Emily looked like a cabbage patch kid when she would look at herself in the mirror. Regardless of their physical differences they got along great after they first met.

Kim saw a lot of herself in Emily. She had grown up a chubby child herself. It wasn't until her junior year of high school that she broke free from the cycle and started working out getting her body more to her own liking, attracting the attention of boys and men alike. Kim became Emily's unofficial mentor of sorts, encouraging her to step out of her comfort zones and pursue whatever means it took to reach her highest potential.

Kim had even built up Emily's confidence enough that she started going on dates. Most were fellow guys from the college but a few were locals the pair had met while out to the clubs in the city. The men had been more interested in Kim but if it meant they had to go through Emily first in order to get to her they were willing to make that sacrifice. Emily nervously made it through each stage of dating.

Getting her first kiss felt overwhelming to her, and then having a guy feel her body for the first time was even worse. By the time she reached the midpoint of her first school year, Emily had finally lost her virginity. It wasn't a great experience for her at all, the guy pushed into her for maybe two minutes before filling the condom he was wearing and leaving her hanging.

Her sex life was up and down for the first two years of college. A few of the guys she had been with actually managed to get her off and things were great with them until she found out she wasn't the only one they had been sleeping with.

Each time she would deal with a break up, Kim was always there to comfort her. She somehow managed to get through to Emily that it was college, a time to experiment and have fun. She didn't really need to find someone permanent yet.

Emily had seemingly developed a type. Most of the guys that approached her were bulkier black guys, which she thought funny because of the stereotype of black guys dating fat white girls. Occasionally she would get some white guys or Asian guys that were into her and she also learned how untrue the myth of black guys being bigger was.

Most of the black guys she had been with were right around the same size as the white guys if not on average smaller. The small Asian guy myth proved to be just that a myth. Even though one of had a dick so small she wasn't sure how he could even hold on to anything while he peed, on average they didn't appear to be all that much smaller than the rest. She did meet one in particular named Jimmy Wong who quieted the stereotype as well. At one of the parties she got invited to, he was dared to whip it out and if her estimate was right he must have been in the eight to nine inch range and nearly as thick as a can of soda.

Coming back for the start of her junior year, Emily was excited things were finally going good in her life. She had moved into an apartment off campus with Kim and had been dating a black guy named Brian since the start of summer.

They had met when Emily accidently bumped into him in the book store and made him spill his coffee all over himself. She apologized profusely and wanted to make it up to him but he insisted the way she could do that was to let him take her out to dinner.

The date had gone way better than they both had expected it to. Emily had been so comfortable around him that her normal awkward shyness never came to the forefront. What Emily didn't know was that Brian had already had his eyes on her well before that fateful day in the store. It was even why he had been in there in the first place since he wasn't all that into books.

He had first noticed her right around the beginning of spring when he had gone over to a buddy's place to watch the game. The buddy happened to live right across the alley from one of the college's dorm buildings and Emily's room was the most easily visible.

If she had known that he had made it a habit of watching her, she might've done a better job at closing her curtains before walking around in nothing more than her underwear. Unfortunately for Brian any time that Emily had started to do anything sexual she always made sure his view was completely blocked.

Of course it didn't stop him from taking over a thousand pictures of her as she moved about completely oblivious to his intentions. Even his buddy had become interested in Emily as he became curious why Brian had been coming over so much.

On more than a few occasions the two friends watched on the big screen television the feed from the video camera that been placed with a permanent angle into Emily's room. Usually those times meant that both men were stroking off to climax because Emily was probably walking around in next to nothing.

The friend became almost as obsessed as Brian had become at that point and that led to a healthy competition between them on who can land her first. The friend had been the first one to shoot his shot, he had approached Emily as she was walking back from one of her classes and started to chat her up. Whether she just wasn't interested or she was preoccupied with something else it didn't matter, she had instantly silenced his advances.

Had that clumsy accident not happened with the coffee, it was likely that they both would've still been competing with each other. While the blind luck worked in Brian's favor, his friend accepted that he had been bested and was truly happen for his friend.

The first few months of the school year were daunting with her double major pushing extra classes onto her schedule. They hadn't been bad the first two years because her majors both shared the same core classes so she didn't have anything extra to worry about.

She regretted signing up for two majors at that point but she couldn't just pick one to drop. She loved art and couldn't see herself ditching the art studies major because it was her true passion but she also knew she couldn't drop the business administration major either. After all that was the degree her parents were paying for her to get and without their money she couldn't afford to stay there on her own.

Her schedule the way it was, made it so she didn't get a lot of time with her boyfriend. His classes seemed to conflict with hers and his intramural sports filled a lot of the other free time he had. They mainly just hung out on the weekends or went to the various college parties together. Kim on the other hand had seemed to bring a new guy home nearly every night and a few times it was more than one. She wasn't exactly jealous of Kim but envied her confidence to be able to just freely be with so many guys.

As the school year pressed on and Christmas break was closing in, Emily dragged herself through her mid-terms. One night coming back from a rough test in her economics course, she walked in to clothes piled on the floor in front of their couch. This wasn't an uncommon occurrence. It just told Emily that Kim was entertaining some guy and it was unlikely she would get any sleep later that night due to Kim and her partner. Sure enough she could just faintly hear the sounds of Kim's bed knocking against the wall followed by an occasional moan.

Emily thought about it for a minute and thought she could use a nice de-stresser from her tests too. She pulled out her phone and sent Brian a text telling him to come over. It had been a few weeks since they had last done anything together and she was aching for him. Brian was the best lover she had been with at that point and she loved the way he looked naked.

His manhood was good enough size that they had little troubles going at it in any of the positions that they tried. A few of her earlier boyfriends had been much smaller and that limited the way they could position themselves otherwise they couldn't get passed her large size to actually enter her. Just thinking about it made Emily close her eyes and visualize that Brian was standing there in front of her. She pictured him slowly stripping off his clothes and his muscular body coming into view, from his large pecks down his washboard abs to the v-shaped stomach muscles that tempted her eyes further to his thick 7.5 inch black cock.

Emily's mind raced and her hand instantly moved down her pants as she opened her eyes and brought her phone up to her face. Hitting send she jumped when a ding came from the pair of pants on the floor. That was weird she thought. Emily sat there starring at her phone waiting for a reply back but nothing came not even an indication of the message being read.

A few minutes later she typed another, this time being more direct with the fact that if Brian came over he'd be getting laid and getting laid all night for that matter. She hit send again and the phone in the pants on the floor dinged again.

Curiosity now getting the better of her, she pulled the pants closer with her foot and reached down picking them up. She felt around the jeans finally finding the phone in one of the front pockets. Fishing it out, she recognized it as she knew that lock screen picture that was lit up on the phone. Displayed on the screen was a notification of 2 new unread messages.

Almost as if on instinct she pressed at the screen and a number pad appeared, who ever owned the phone used the pin lock to open their phone. Brian had used the very same she remembered, pressing at the numbers she punched in the digits 2322 that she had seen Brian use before. To her shock the phone instantly loaded up to the home screen and there were the two messages waiting for him from her.

She was almost afraid to click on anything else, her hands were visibly shaking. She knew that if this was his phone, that he was the one in Kim's bedroom. Anger spiked through her and she got up and made her way to Kim's door.

Twisting the knob she opened it to the sight of a naked Kim on all fours on the bed while Brian, her loving boyfriend, was fucking her from behind. His bare seven and a half inch black dick that was plunging into her sharply contrasting against Kim's pale ass. They must have been going at it for some time since the room reeked of sex and his dick was clearly coated in a large amount of their juices.

Emily watched on unable to get a word out as her roommate and best friend was getting pummeled harder than her boyfriend had even attempted to do with her. They both were so caught up in what they were doing that they didn't see her standing there.

"God baby, your pussy is so good. You love this black dick don't you." Brian said out loud as he moved Kim's legs over his shoulders continuing to slam into the blonde.

"Ugh yes... right there. God you are so deep in me. I'm so close. Cum with me baby, fill me with another load of that black baby cream." Kim moaned out.

Brian must've been close himself because after three more aggressive thrusts into her he was grunting with his body shaking above her and Kim's head flew back while her own orgasm raced through her. When her head came back forward her eyes happened to glance in the direction of the doorway. Her eyes instantly went wide and she slapped Brian on his arm indicating for him to look too.

On the bed they both froze, caught in the act. Emily was steaming without thinking she rifled his phone at them on the bed, it missed completely but shattered against the wall on the other side of the bed. Tears were coming down Emily's face before she ran out of the room.

Brian tried to chase after her yelling, "Baby I can explain, wait it's not what it looks like." He caught her just before she reached the door to the apartment and tried to spin her around but she wasn't having any of it. Instead she swiftly kicked him as hard as she could in his exposed nuts. Brian fall to the floor as Emily slammed the door running down the hall away from her tormenters.

The next few nights Emily stayed with other friends only going back to the apartment when she knew Kim would be gone to class. With her last test done she went back to the apartment and grabbed her clothes heading home for the holidays and not saying a word to Kim. Her whole break she moped about and refused to explain what had happened to her family. She dreaded having to head back. She never wanted to see Kim or Brian ever again after they broke her heart.

Unfortunately she had no choice but to go back or else she would've wasted two and a half years of her life and thousands of dollars of her parent's money. Her mother had to practically drag her into her car to get her to leave but once she was on the road she just accepted her fate.

The first few weeks they avoided each other like the plague. It wasn't until a snow storm hit halting classes that they were stuck seeing each other. After hours of yelling they finally agreed to stick it out through the apartment's lease that was due to expire around the time the term ended. Kim had even agreed to keep whoever she was sleeping with away from the apartment which worked out for Emily as that meant Kim was rarely ever around.

A little luck was on Emily's side though as the year was closing to an end, she befriended a girl named Becky who herself was looking for a roommate for the next year. Becky was a year behind Emily, only going into her junior year as Emily was finishing up heading into her senior year.

They quickly got along amazingly. Becky was a lot like Emily, she was somewhat short and a bit chunky. Her curly black hair had the same issues as Emily's had. If it weren't for Becky's naturally darker skin they could almost pass for sisters. Also like her, Becky was a novice when it came to men. Unlike Kim who seemed to have men falling all over her, Becky was just as shy as Emily was.

It was two months into her final school year when she met him. They had been in the same business ethics class together. His name was Brent Mitchell and he was different from the guys who normally hit on her. Even though he was almost too cocky, she thought he seemed nice and eventually gave him a chance. They started dating and at first he was super romantic, almost like the types she would read in the trashy romance novels her mom always bought when she was growing up.

She had learned all about him and how he grew up the youngest of three boys in a small town in the next state over. The relationship just kept growing and soon they were spending all their time together. While on a spring break trip they took to the Bahamas, he even proposed to her in the most romantic way on the beach under the moonlight. She happily said yes. Becky was so happy for her that she wished she could find a guy like her friend had.

The school year seemed to cruise by and before they knew it graduation had finally come. Unfortunately for Emily she was short a few credits to graduate with everyone else and would need to finish up some courses over the summer to get her degrees.

Brent had graduated though. He told her he planned to head back by his parents for the summer and work in their furniture store so he could get enough money to afford their wedding. She understood it was necessary but this was the longest they would be apart since they started dating.

The summer breezed by. Emily would talk to Brent every day or just about. She was excited to head there when she was done. She got along pretty well with his parents having met them during the holidays and during graduation.

They seemed thrilled to be having her as a daughter in-law. Brent was the first of their kids that was set to get married and it was something new. His older brothers had each moved away and neither had gotten to that step in life yet. His oldest brother John was living out on the west coast and had been with the same woman since high school but they made it clear they had no intention of ever getting married.

Brent's other brother Richard, the middle child of the family, had moved to Texas but it wasn't as voluntary as the oldest brother had been. Richard had come out as gay to his parents and they essentially disowned him and made it clear he wasn't ever welcome back in their home until he was no longer gay.

With her classes nearly over, she boxed up her stuff with the help of Becky. Now the day came with two diplomas in hand she had helped load up the U-Haul truck and followed closely behind as it drove to her Brent. Brent's father and one of his friends had offered to drive up for her and move her stuff. The drive was grueling as she passed through her state and then into his, making the long journey to the opposite end of the state.

Finally hitting their destination, the moving truck and her car pulled through a quaint neighborhood of middleclass houses. It wasn't exactly where she pictured herself living but she could understand its charms. The Mitchell's house was good sized in contrast with the neighbor's. The neighbor they shared the back of their property with had a smaller house but that meant a larger yard.

They backed the U-Haul into the drive way and started unpacking some of her stuff, mainly just the essentials. The rest would be put in a storage unit at the place his family owned. She asked what the neighborhood was like to his parents and they told her it was nice and consisted of pretty much people around their age, most of the younger generations choosing to move away due to lack of jobs.

She spent the first couple days unpacking and trying to just relax. She had missed pretty much the whole summer because of school but the weather was still blistering out. A heat wave was blowing through and it made her wish Brent's family lived by the beach or at least had a pool like the neighbor did. She opened up one of the boxes and spotted her bathing suit. She figured why not, I'm hot either way might as well get a tan.

She made her way out to the back yard. The Mitchells must have been into plants and gardening because it nearly filled the whole backyard. She did spot some reclining deck chairs not too far from the rotting old fence separating their yard from the neighbors and made her way over.

12