Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wished she had at least trimmed herself up lately but not being around Brent and concentrating on her classes she had let her pubic hair grow out some. She did her best to tuck it under the suit and laid down on the chair. Her light blue one-piece bathing suit wasn't the most attractive she owned but she hadn't felt like digging for a better one so it would have to do.

Emily quickly applied some suntan lotion and then grabbed her glasses before laying back enjoying the sun. She wasn't sure how long she had been there when she saw movement from the other side of the fence in front of her. The fence was clearly in need of repair as boards were broken and some were completely missing. The movement then moved to one of the open sections, bringing into her view an attractive younger looking guy.

His arms were quite muscular and the sleeveless shirt he wore stretched over his chest. At one point she could swear he was looking at her. She cast that thought out of her head though, why would someone Brent's dad's age look at her like that? She thought as the Mitchells had told her that the neighbors were all around their age.

She could almost feel his eyes on her body though, or maybe she was just imagining it. At one point he disappeared behind the fence and then she heard Brent approaching from behind her.

Brent moved up to her with Rufus, his parent's dog, leash in hand.

"Hey babe I'm going to go take Rufus for a walk. Do you want to come along with me?" He asked.

"Umm, I'm not really done tanning yet. I guess I'll take a rain check and join you the next time you take him. If that's okay that is?" Emily responds.

"Yeah whatever you want babe. We probably won't get too many more nice days like this though so you might want to think about in-door tanning or something. I know a great place that's not too far from the store." He tells her.

"Yeah I'll pass on that. I heard those things give you cancer." She answers back.

"Well the sun does that too." Brent said snidely back.

"Whatever. Is that all you wanted?" She asked him back.

"No how is the unpacking going? I saw that you haven't really took very much out of those boxes yet. You know you can put your clothes away in our room. I made you some room in the closet even." He tells her with a strange smile.

"Sorry didn't mean for it to be a problem. I just figured it would be easier to pack everything back up once we get our own place." Emily says back to him pulling her sunglasses up from her eyes.

"Well that's going to be awhile. This place is our home for now. Which reminds me, what do you want for dinner since my folks said they would be out for the night? I was thinking I would go pick something up which was why I hoped you would come walk Rufus for me... I mean with me. Is there anything you might want to have?" He asked.

Emily seemed to think about it for a few minutes and then she grabbed her sunglasses and put them back over her face turning head and looking away from her boyfriend.

"I don't know what all they have here when it comes to restaurants, so just get whatever you feel like having." Emily said back to him coldly.

Satisfied with that as a response, Brent bends down and kisses her lips passionately. She loves how his lips feel against hers but this was the first kiss she got from him in nearly three months. Brent must have been feeling frisky though because as he kissed her he reached down and groped her left breast. Emily quickly swats his hand away shocked he would be so brazen like that in the open.

With that Brent disappeared back to the house and she was left to enjoy the sun again. Only now she was somewhat horny from the kiss. A short while later she heard a splash of water. Knowing the neighbor had a pool, she figured that was where the sound originated.

The splashing continued as the person swam. Emily thought back to the man she saw at the fence. She bit her lower lip and thought maybe it was him swimming. Her curiosity and horniness compelled her to get up quietly sneaking over to the fence. She found a good spot that was next to a pile of paving blocks stacked that she could sit on and still see through.

She watched as he swam, the water gliding over his muscular tanned upper body. She couldn't see his lower half as it was down in the water and the angle of the edge of the pool blocked it from view. She didn't know what it was about the man but it got her excited enough that she could feel her pussy getting damp. As she watched him in the pool her excitement continued to rise, her hand eventually pulling the crotch of the suit to the side and her fingers started to work in and out of her pussy.

She was working herself pretty good when she saw him move towards the stairs that led out of the pool. As he moved up each step, the weight of the water started to pull his trunks down and a defined vee became visible pointing from his firm stomach down to his covered crotch.

The sight was too much for Emily and her orgasm ran through her, causing a somewhat loud moan to escape from her lips. He must have heard because his piercing blue eyes shot to the fence in the general area she was sitting. She put a hand over her mouth to quiet herself and watched as he walked away.

She had hoped to see him out swimming again. The bedroom she shared with Brent had a good view into his back yard and she would be able to see if he was swimming. With Brent spending most of his time during the day at the family store, Emily volunteered to walk Rufus. The Mitchells apparently have had him for some time. He was a good dog though even if he was old and a bit lazy.

Emily spent most of her time chatting on her phone with Becky, outside tanning or walking Rufus. At night she would have dinner with his family and they would retire to bed together. With his parents in the house their sexual activity was limited, he would sometimes eat her out and she would blow him but they only had sex when they knew his parents would be out for a while.

Emily had settled into a routine where Brent would leave for work, she would walk Rufus, and then she would spend the next few hours tanning if the sun was out. Two weeks had gone by like this and Emily went to head out and tan but realized her normal one-piece bathing suit had become too dirty. The only other one that was clean was the two-piece she had worn when they went to the Bahamas.

Brent had convinced her to buy it and told her it looked great on her. She wasn't sure she agreed, feeling self-conscience when she wore it. The top fit good holding her snuggly in but the bottoms seemed to be just a touch too loose and she was constantly having to pull them up. She also hated how her stomach spilled out over the bottoms reminding her that she was not some skinny minnie.

Laying down and putting lotion on, at least she figured her torso would get tanned for once. She layed back and let the sun pour over her. She had her phone next to her with a timer counting down before it was time to turn over.

When it went off she flipped over on the wooden chair but her bottoms got stuck on a loose piece of the wood and pulled the material clear from covering her pussy. She turned slightly red, embarrassed that she had exposed herself in public like that. She was thankful to be in a fenced in yard no one saw or at least that's what she thought.

She jolted when she heard a door close. She looked up towards the house and no one was there. She looked towards the fence and realized it must have come from that direction. She got up and approached the fence seeing no one.

She could just make out the sound of running water though. She saw a small building not far from the pool and wondered if that was where it was coming from. Nervously she snuck through the fence and made her way to the small shed.

There was a window on one side as she crept closer she looked in. She saw a rack that held towels and a pile of clothes sitting on a bench. She looked closer and a shower stall started coming into view, the water clearly running.

Getting a better angle she looked in again. She saw the back of a naked man with water running down him and his hand moving in front of himself. She moved over more, now with the complete shower in view. Sure enough here was the man she had been lusting over the last few weeks and here he was naked in the shower.

He turned in the shower just enough that she could see his hand slowly stroking up and down his hard dick. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw the size of it, he was at least twice the size of Brent and way thicker.

She watched on transfixed as he stroked away, finally shooting a huge load onto the shower wall. She watched on as he cleaned himself up and until he turned off the water moving to grab a towel. She freaked and sprinted for the fence, just making it to the other side when she saw him looking around.

Running back into the house, Emily was so horny she felt like she was going to explode. Luckily for her Brent had decided to come home for lunch. When she entered the house he was in the kitchen. He looked her over in her bikini getting hard from looking at her body. She walked up to him and kissed him hard before taking his hand and moving them into the living room.

As they entered she let go of his hand and pushed her bottoms down leaving them on the floor as she made her way to the couch. Her big ass jiggled as she walked before she bent over the edge of the couch and gave him a look that said please come take me. He got the hint and approached her opening his pants and pulling his hard dick out.

He wasn't big by any definition. He was maybe 5 inches long on his luckiest day and only as big around as a thick marker. Emily didn't care at that point, she just needed something inside her. She wanted it to be the man from the shower but that was unlikely to ever happen. Brent started to rub his bare cock up and down her wet slit just about to enter her when she stopped him.

"Stop baby you need to wear a condom. Hurry up and get one." Emily cried out.

"But baby it can be just this once. You know I'll be careful and pull out I promise." Brent whined.

"No chance buster. We both know that wouldn't happen. Now stop delaying or I'm going to go take care of it myself." Emily said back harshly.

Brent sprinted through the house with purpose. His small dick flopping around as he practically jumped up the stairs. He came back down mere seconds later with the small foil packet in his hands. Before she could even blink an eye he put on the condom and began rubbing himself against his fiancée's pussy. She was super wet, wetter than he had ever seen her for that matter and then plunged into her.

She knew he could last a bit before he came but she also knew he would need help to make her to cum. As usual she reached down and fingered her clit as he slid into her.

Emily closed her eyes and imagined the dick she just saw. She wouldn't need to help with that monster in her she thought. The sounds of skin slapping echoed through the room and then Brent started to pick up the pace which she knew meant he was close. She frigged herself even harder and just as he came shooting his tiny sized load into the condom, she let loose herself.

Brent pulled out of her and redressed while she stayed bent over the couch. He slapped her ass and told her he needed to head back to work. The way he said it had made her feel the same as she had back when she was in college with the guys who just used her and ditched her. She wanted to scream at him but he was already out the door.

Leaving her there half naked and alone, she said to herself 'That the hunky neighbor guy probably wouldn't ditch me like that'. Frustrated and angry she made her way up to the shower. The water was calming her some or at least taking her mind away from how Brent had been treating her.

She asked herself why was she even with Brent? Sure he had been good to her when the relationship had started but since he had proposed he barely spent any time with her and when he did he mainly just expected some sort of sex up until he came and didn't care if she did. To make matters worse, ever since he came back home to live with his parents it seemed like all he ever wanted to do was be at that stupid store his family owned.

Emily decided to just sleep it off, hoping she would be in a better mood when she got up. Hours had passed and she had slept longer than she wanted. Walking down the stairs it was no surprise that Brent was still nowhere to be found. She fixed some food making only enough for herself. No sooner had she finished eating had Brent come home. His first reaction was to ask her what was for dinner.

She just scowled at him and said, "That's up to you whatever you decide to make."

Brent shot back, "So what you had such a busy day that making dinner for us was too hard for you!"

Emily gritted her teeth and replied, "Nope guess it was just so busy you know with all that time sitting around by myself, I did make Rufus something nice to eat though."

Brent yelled back, "Well maybe you should get in the kitchen and figure something out then!"

Emily shot a look of disgust before walking into the kitchen and then walking straight back out.

She says, "Figured it out you can get your own because i'm going to bed or you can just run away to your precious little store where you spend all your time anyway."

Brent was pissed; she had never spoken to him like this before. It was a side of Emily that both frightened him and turned him on at the same time. More turned on than anything though as his small little pecker was throbbing in his pants begging him to chase after her and teach her a lesson.

She was walking up the stairs as Brent yelled, "Get your ass back here and stop being a selfish bitch!"

Emily simply yelled back, "Fuck you", before disappearing up the stairs.

Brent stood there with a look of complete shock as the whole situation quickly blew up and he was left standing there with his dick in his hands more or less. He had only known her for right around a year and in that time she had never acted like that. It was like she had a new confidence that he hadn't ever witnessed. He wondered if that was what she was like before he had met her.

The more the situation ruminated in his head the angrier and hornier he was starting to get. He debated about marching up the stairs and forcing himself on her but he also didn't want to give her the satisfaction. Ultimately the anger won over and he stormed out of the house and to his car.

Emily heard the door slam and shortly after a car squealed away. She didn't know what came over her. Something had seemed to change in her relationship with him and she wasn't sure this was what she wanted any more. She curled onto the bed quietly crying herself to sleep.

12