Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 02

Story Info
Going for a walk leads to more than she expected.
6.4k words
4.15
8.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Emily slept in late. Brent hadn't come home that night and most likely just stayed where ever he left to. Her best guess was that he ended up at his family's store. It was a furniture store after all, not like he would be hurting for something to sleep on she thought. She knew she felt like shit, a combination of the stress and anger at herself for blowing up at him like that. As she was finishing up a cup of coffee Rufus came in by her with his leash in his mouth.

She smiled at the dog and gave him a few pats on the head before saying to him, "Yeah we can do that buddy just let me go get dressed." Knowing it was most likely hot out, she threw on just a sports bra and pair of athletic leggings. She hooked up Rufus's leash and they headed out the door.

It was indeed hot out and she was thankful she chose wisely dressing for it. Normally she wouldn't walk Rufus that far but she thought maybe a nice walk would help clear her mind.

By the time she was approaching the hunky neighbor's house, she spotted him out cutting his grass. He wasn't wearing a shirt and she was doing her best not to stare at him as she passed by. Sweat was dripping down his bare chest. She looked him up and down admiring his body. When she saw him look her way she smiled at him and her heart skipped a beat when he smiled back.

The smile had made her eyes linger on his face as she approached where he was in his yard. He must have frequently been outside without a shirt on because his chest and whole upper body for that matter was tanned a nice dark peach color. He also lacked the tell-tale signs of a farmers tan since his whole body was the same shade. She wondered if he was the type to sunbath in the nude.

She made a mental note to herself to keep an eye out just in case. You never know and if he did it would give her another chance to check out his large manhood in the buff again.

Now moving passed him she could feel his eyes on her ass so she gave an exaggerated sway to her hips and ass as she walked. Once out of eye sight she turned back to look to make sure he wouldn't be able to see her, she stopped and let out a big breath. She didn't know what was getting into her but she couldn't control herself around him, almost like he had put a spell on her.

She continued on her walk taking in the scenery of the neighborhood and observing the varying types of houses that made up that part of the town. Most of the houses looked like they had just been built or at the very least had just been renovated. There were a few that looked pretty run down and teetered on the verge of being condemned though.

Rufus was loving the walk. He would stop and sniff every tree and every bush. He got really excited once they neared the park. Other people had the same idea as Emily did and had their dogs out playing in the freshly cut grasses of the park. The park was pretty busy, between families playing on the playground equipment, the teenagers playing disc golf, the couples sitting out for a romantic picnic, and the other dog people like her, it seemed like there wasn't an unused portion of the well maintained green area.

Rufus wasn't much of a barker but around the other dogs he seemed as if he found new life. The entire time Emily had been staying at the Mitchells she had never seen him so active or playful. Gone was the lazy quiet dog that she had come to know and in his place was a dog that was reliving his days as a puppy.

She hadn't thought there would be so many people there. If she had she would have chosen to bring something more to cover herself up. She could feel the lingering eyes of the teenage boys as they starred at her barely covered chest. As if on auto-pilot, her nipples showed their appreciation for the attention by practically punching through her sports bra.

It also didn't help that the damp spot that had built up between her legs courtesy of the hunky neighbor was pretty visible to anyone that happened to look in that area as well. In an attempt to shy away from the prying eyes of the onlookers, Emily called Rufus back over and guided him towards a wooded path that the locals used as a makeshift nature trail.

Once she was safely into the treed path and out of the vision of the young men who had been watching her, she let out another deep breath. The path was well taken care of and there were signs scattered along it that described the local wildlife. It seemed the local high school had sponsored the trail and was the one who maintained it. It was all new to Emily though as she wasn't from the area.

The path wound through the lush forested area and there was a gentle small river that seemed to bisect through the main swath of the trees. The elevation seemed to suddenly spike and Emily found herself guiding Rufus up a steep incline. The path was a bit rough at that point but she managed to muster her way through it.

The rough climb had done a number on poor Rufus though and as soon as they made it to the top, he flopped down breathing heavily. Luckily there was a bench right there that Emily could sit at and let Rufus rest some.

The view from the bench was quite remarkable. She could see most of the park from there. Most of the families had cleared out but those teenage boys were still down there playing disc golf. A good portion of the dog owners had also left.

When Emily looked down she saw that Rufus had nodded off and she could hear slight snoring coming from the old dog. She reached her hand down and gently pets his head. She was almost startled out of her shoes when a man snuck up on her and caught her by surprise.

"Evening ma'am. Might not want to hang around too long. A storm is approaching and you don't want to be stuck up here when it does." The man tells her as he jogs on by.

"Oh thank you. Yeah we were just taking a quick breather." She replied back.

She could feel the man's eyes ogling her as he made his way on by. She didn't get the greatest look at him but if she had to guess she would put him somewhere in his early forties in age. Without a shirt on, she could see his hairy athletic chest and the little runner's shorts did little to hide his bouncing package. Emily couldn't help herself as she watched the man's toned ass bounce down the steep downslope.

Once the man was out of sight, Emily looked up to see that clouds had started to fill the sky just like the man said. She kind of saw it when she was walking through the park but didn't think much of it at first, she was just grateful for the shade from the beating sun.

The storm still looked like it was a bit off in the distance but she still wanted to heed the man's warning so she woke poor Rufus from his slumber and they ventured back down the path. It was easier going down than it had been on the climb and before they knew it they were back into the path with the signs.

They about made it out of the wooded area when some noises off into the brush caught her attention. She couldn't make out exactly what it was but it sounded like a group of people. The brush was too dense to drag Rufus through it so she tied his leash onto one of the sign posts and Rufus responded by continuing his slumber from earlier.

Emily slowly pushed her way through the small trees and brush, the branches scratching her arms up some. She was getting closer to the source of the sound though because it was slowly getting louder. She lost her step slightly and slipped down so that she fell to the ground below. Just on the other side of the tree she fell under was a group of people, young people at that.

"What was that?" One of them said out loud.

"Probably just a squirrel or something. Don't stop keep going." Another said.

Once Emily rubbed the dirt away from her eyes, she could see that there was a small clearing on the other side of the tree she was under. In the clearing were the same four teenage boys she had seen playing disc golf, a chubby young man she hadn't seen before and a young woman who had been dressed in a similar fashion as she was.

The two that had been talking were only roughly fifty feet from her and one was standing while the other kneeled in front of him inhaling his hard cock. Emily had to quickly put her hand over her mouth to stay quiet. Looking beyond the pair that was in the act of the blowjob, she could see the woman on her hands and knees while the chubbiest of the boys was behind her likely fucking her doggystyle and the girl took one of the other boys in her mouth.

"Damn man, you have to try this. Her mouth is like a vacuum." The boy she was blowing said to the other friend who was standing next to the group jerking off.

The girl seemed to mumble something but it was obscured by the dick moving in and out of her mouth. The chubby boy inside her looked to be nearing his end as his pace had started to slow and he was vastly out of breath. This seemed to cause some heckling from the others.

"What's the matter tub-o, your sister's pussy too much for you?" The one getting the blowjob from the girl chuckled.

"Damn man, I can't believe you are actually fucking your sister. You know we were just messing with you and you didn't actually have to do it," responded the solitary boy that was stroking himself while he watched.

The pair that was closest to Emily had even stopped what they were doing so they could watch. Each kept their hand on the other's cock, jerking each other off as their eyes stayed glued to the spit-roast going on in front of them.

The chubby boy's pace had slowed to a crawl just as the other that was being blown pulled his cock from the girl's face and plastered it with a large spray of his white spunk. The poor girl didn't get a reprieve though, as soon as the freshly blown boy stepped away the other who had been waiting stepped up to take his place.

The pair by the tree next to Emily had stopped watching and resumed what they had been doing prior. Only this time they had switched and the other was being blown. Emily couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was like being on the set of some cheaply made porno movie. None of them knew she was there though as she had remained quiet the whole time.

Emily's eyes went back to the action between the girl and the three boys but she must have missed what had happened. The chubby boy was no longer inside the girl instead he was flopped over on the ground while one of the boys was stroking him. The girl was now riding the last guy she had been blowing in a reverse cowgirl position facing the hand job going on in front of her.

As Emily's eyes traced up the young girl's body, her eyes met the girls as she was starring right at Emily as she was prone under the tree. A smirk started to form on the girl's lips before it was replaced by an open mouth and the girl's eyes shutting closed.

"Yeah that's right bitch... Take this cock... Show that loser brother of yours what kind of slut his sister is... Here comes my seed bitch, that hungry cunt of yours better swallow it all up." The boy inside her grunted and then his body started to jerk as he sprayed inside the poor girl.

Emily looked on shocked by what she was seeing. The girl who was just most likely inseminated just started to cry and did her best to try to extricate herself from her abuser. The chubby boy had regained his composure and was doing his best to try to help his sister but it was proving difficult with his pants still around his ankles.

A loud commotion came out from the opposite side of the clearing and two uniformed police officers stepped through.

"What is the meaning of this? What do you kids think you are doing here?" The older of the officers said to the group.

In a panic they all tried to make a run for it but in their state of dress they didn't make it far. The younger of the officers managed to grab the two that had been closest to Emily and was hauling both back into the clearing when the older officer started to put cuffs on the last one that had been with the girl. The others were quickly cuffed as well before the officers took the girl to the side to talk to her.

"This is fucked up man, we didn't do anything." The one who had sex yelled.

"Yeah don't listen to what she says, she is lying." The other that had been part of the trio added.

"Hey man, we aren't with these guys you should let us go." One of the ones from by the tree cried out.

Emily didn't want to be caught up in what was going on so she slowly started to crawl back to where the trail was that she left Rufus at. Once out of the woods, her clothes were caked in dirt but she didn't hesitate to unfasten Rufus's leash from where she tied it and make a hasty exit.

It had started to drizzle slightly but it didn't seem all that bad. They still had a decent amount of distance to travel and the rain seemed to cool her off. That changed though as a rumbling came from out of nowhere. Like someone had flipped a switch everything had been normal and then just like that rain was falling heavily. It still felt good cooling her skin but she knew that was her sign to pick up the pace and head for the house.

The storm picked up even more, the rain falling harder as thunder and lightning flashed across the sky and Rufus started to freak out. She was trying her best to calm him but when an extra loud bit of thunder rang out Rufus shot off like a rocket, snapping out of the leash and pulling her onto the wet grass of someone's yard. When she stood back up Rufus was nowhere to be seen. She called out for him running up and down the block but no sign of him. The rain was really coming down now; she could barely see 100 feet in front of her.

Frantic she didn't know what to do, maybe the Mitchells could help she thought. So she ran back towards the house. When she was neared the neighbor's house she saw him standing in his open garage. 'Maybe he could help' she thought and made her way to him.

Standing in the garage out of the rain she was freezing. Her teeth chattered and when she tried to tell him about Rufus she could barely speak. He grabbed an oversized towel and placed it around her shoulders.

Finally able to get a word out she told him, "Thank you." Looking at him she said, "I'm Emily by the way." Her teeth still chattering hard, she continued, "Sorry about this, I was walking our dog and he broke lose he hates storms and the thunder spooked him and ripped loose from the leash."

When she finished speaking he reached his hand out to her, presumably for her to shake it and said, "I'm Paul. Yeah they tend to do that. Any idea where he might've run off to?"

Emily shakes her head no saying, "I'm not from here it's my fiancé's family's dog and I don't know the area very well, I just know I can't go back without him or they will kill me but i'm not sure where to even look."

Emily was serious when she said that to him. She got along good with Brent's parents but if she lost their dog they would never forgive her. She started to cry a little afraid she had put herself in a terrible situation.

Paul looked at her and asked, "Which way did it run off to when it ran?"

She wondered why he was asking her that and didn't want to tell him that she had fell to the ground and had no idea. She pointed towards the direction she had come from when she ran back and said, "It ran off in that direction I think."

Paul had seemed to be looking in the direction she was pointing and then said, "Stay here and warm up i'll see if I can find him, what's its name?"

"Rufus", she replied. Before she could stop him he was out into the downpour, quickly disappearing into the heavy rain.

She stayed put in the garage. She knew his name now, Paul. She didn't know why he was so willing to put himself in harm's way for her though, he didn't even know her. Maybe he was just a nice guy in general she thought.

Quite some time went by and she was finally warming up, her body no longer shaking. When she spotted him running through the rain with something in his arms, she smiled huge when she saw it was Rufus. She couldn't believe he found him. Now back under the cover of the garage, Paul walked up to her and Emily refastened Rufus's leash back on.

She couldn't stop thanking him. With Rufus back on his own feet she moved to him and gave him a giant hug. The rain had pretty much stopped now and she guided Rufus out of the garage thanking Paul for his help again as she did. Back near the sidewalk she looked back at him and gave him a big smile before pretty much sprinting back to the Mitchell house.

Back at the Mitchell's, Emily dried off Rufus and went to get a shower. She was still cold from the rain but the hot water from the shower was curing that. Refreshed from the shower she crashed out on the bed and nodded off. She awoke later that night. Brent's parents were home but like normal but no Brent. She grabbed her phone and sent a message to Becky.

Emily: I'm so stupid, I think i'm screwing everything up

It took about ten minutes but Becky finally replied.

Becky: No you're not, why what's up?

Emily: I think i'm in love with Brent's neighbor, it's crazy I don't even know him though, but he's all I can think about

Becky: That's crazy you and Brent are getting married

Emily: I know but i'm thinking maybe that's not a good idea anymore

Becky: You know nothing about this guy, what if he's some pyscho killer or something, hell you don't even know how old he is do you even know what his name is?

Emily: His name is Paul, I think he might be older but not much older than us. Brent said he moved into the neighborhood after we first started at school but didn't know much more than that

Becky: Wait you talked to Brent about him, are you mental?

Emily: It's not like I said 'Hey Brent you know that neighbor back there tell me about him because I want him to blow my back out', I just asked if he knew anything about him he doesn't even know his name

Becky: Wait, so then how do you know his name?

Emily: Remember I told you that I've been walking Brent's mom's dog Rufus?

Becky: Yeah I think I remember you saying something along those lines

Emily: Well I took Rufus for a walk earlier and it started down pouring, like biblical rains, well Rufus broke free from the leash and ran off I ran back to get help from the Mitchells and was freezing, Paul happened to have his garage open and I ducked in to get out of the rain and he put a blanket over me because I was shaking we introduced ourselves and then he went and rescued Rufus for me

Becky: That's quite the story, are you sure that's not why you are so into Romeo?

Emily: Beck stop it's not like that, i've been sort of spying on him the last few weeks, ever since I caught him checking me out when I was sunbathing

Becky: So he's a pervy peeping tom

Becky: and what do you mean spying?

Emily: Umm well I sort of watched him swim the one day through the busted fence between the yards and then another day I saw him sneak into this little building next to the pool and I peeked through the window it was like this little changing room with a shower in it when I looked in he was naked in the shower

12