Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky: Wait you saw him naked, how'd he look?

Emily: He's beyond a 10 his body looked so good and his dick was huge

Becky: How huge? Like bigger than Brent huge? Or like objects appear larger than they really are huge? Like how much of a view did you even get?

Emily: Way huger than Brent like pornstar foot long huge. Like I said he was completely naked and his body was turned just enough that I had a clear view he was stroking himself in the shower so he was pretty hard I wish I had grabbed my phone before I went over so I coulda just sent you a pic

Becky: See now it just seems like you are making this up, he's probably tiny and some super ugly old guy assuming it even happened to being with

Emily: No i'm serious, it was the biggest i've ever seen

Becky: I'll believe it when I see proof

Emily: Fine i'll just march over there and tell him to whip it out and i'll take a picture of it for you

Becky: Right like you would ever do something like that

Emily: Well maybe I will, i'll do it tomorrow even

Becky: Whatever, get some sleep Juliet, you will come to your senses in the morning unless poor Romeo comes and snatches you up in your sleep

Emily shut her phone down and placed it on the bedside table before crawling under the covers. She hadn't even heard Brent come in but when she got up to use the bathroom during the night he was asleep next to her in the bed. She went back to sleep, her dreams of Paul in a number of different scenarios played out, even of her and Paul getting married and having kids.

The day broke and Emily found herself alone in the bed again since Brent had already left for work for the day. She checked her phone and there were no new messages, so she said the hell with it and layed back down. Hoping she would dream about Paul again. Sure enough there was Paul in her dreams again. She imagined herself in all sorts of places with him but her mind mostly drifted to them having sex. If he was as good in bed as he was in her dreams, he was the perfect man she thought.

Waking up, she had slept completely through the day. The sky was now dark and Brent's parents had already called it a night. She picked up her phone again and sent a message to Becky.

Emily: So i'm totally going to do it

Becky: Do what?

Emily: Go over there

Becky: You are crazy

Emily: Am not, i'll probably chicken out but at least i'll get a dip in his pool

Becky: Dip in his pool huh, is that what you are calling it

Emily put down her phone and went to the closet and dug through what she could wear. She was nervous, what if she scared him away but what if he was interested. She wasn't sure how far she wanted to take this. She tried to find her two-piece but then remembered it was in with the dirty clothes, she had worn it a few days prior.

The only bathing suit she had left that was clean was the one she never wore. The only time she had, she found out that it getting wet would turn the suit almost transparent. She had no other choice though and threw it on. She fixed her hair some and snapped a few pictures, then replied back to Becky.

Emily: This is what i'm wearing

Becky: You shoulda worn the 2 piece easier access

Emily: Can't it's dirty

With that Emily grabbed the pile of clothes she just took off, stuffed her phone in her purse and made her way over to Paul's yard. She figured if she needed to she could change into the clothes if the opportunity presented itself to talk with him again.

Moving passed the fence, she was in his yard now and set her clothes along with her purse down by a chair next to the pool. She looked to the back door and couldn't see any lights on. She walked back to her stuff and took her phone out and sent a final message.

Emily: Alright i'm by the pool i'm going to dive in

With that she put the phone back into her purse and dove into the pool. The water was colder than she thought it would be but it felt good on her skin. She had just swam a couple laps when the light flashed on in the yard. Looking up she sees him in the glass sliding door. She scrambles to exit; her face burning red embarrassed to be caught like this.

Before she could make it to her stuff, he had grabbed her and was pulling her into the house by her hand. His face looked like he was clearly pissed and she didn't blame him. He led her into what must have been the living room and told her to sit on the couch and to stay put while he went to get a towel to dry her off.

When Paul headed up the stairs Emily sat on the couch freaked out, a small blue light and some numbers lit up on what appeared to be some sort of electronic device. It took a minute but then it dawned on her that it was a dvd player catching her attention. She looked back over to the stairs and saw him walk the rest of the way up. She grabbed the remote and hit power on the television.

The television flashed back to life, the screen paused still on a man standing facing the camera but his face obscured and a woman similar in body shape to her only dressed in a pair of black panties with her large ass facing the camera.

Emily spotted the dvd player's remote looking it over carefully and hit play. The woman was steadily bobbing on the man's cock and then she released him. He moved back towards a couch and sat down. It was at this point that Emily saw the man's face. It was Paul with his huge dick sticking up straight as he sat there.

The woman stood up now and lowered her panties in front of the camera, bending over right in front of it to show her pussy in detail before walking over to Paul on the couch and straddling his lap. With the way she was positioned on him she was completely blocking Paul from view of the camera. They appeared to be kissing some and Paul's hands reached around grasping onto the woman's meaty ass. The woman rose up slightly let her hand fall down into their laps taking hold of his erect cock and slid down on his hard shaft. Emily watched on wishing she was the woman on the video.

She started to play with herself as she watched. She didn't notice Paul come back down the stairs, her eyes were instead glued to the television. She was working a couple fingers into her pussy with one hand and the other she ran over her bare breast that had been freed from the bathing suit. She closed her eyes and pictured herself as the woman on the video riding Paul's hard cock.

Her mouth opened as she let out a silent moan. Then she felt if she was being watched herself and opened her eyes. She turned her head and her eyes locked onto his. His sparkly green eyes seemed to only draw him in more and made her forget that her hand was still buried in her slit. For a few moments they stayed like that with Emily still thrusting her fingers into her sex while Paul stood there watching her with interest.

It was like she was on auto-pilot frozen in the moment but when her right hand happened to fall down and bump the remote for the television unmuting it, the sound of the woman crying out in pleasure coming from the television snapped her out of it. She panicked, quickly pulled the top of her swim suit back over her exposed breast and ran from the room. He hadn't stopped her this time and she ran straight for the fence quicker than she had ever run in her life and didn't stop until she was back inside the Mitchell house.

She was breathing hard; she wasn't built to run like that. She went straight up to her bedroom and changed out of the damp bathing suit. She lucked out just as she finished changing into her nightie; Brent came home and headed up to the bedroom.

"Can we sit down and talk for a minute?" Brent said to her.

"Yeah that's fine." Emily answered.

"So I just wanted to apologize for the other day and well for the whole time you've been here in general. I know that this really isn't what you were hoping for when you came here. I just want you to know that I'm only working as hard as I am for you, well for us. The more money I make the quicker we can finally get married." Brent explained in an almost believable tone.

"I know I've been neglecting my duties as a boyfriend but realistically there isn't much we can do about that until we get our own place. I mean it's not like we can do it with my parents a couple doors down the hall. Odds are they would hear and come to find out what the ruckus was which would be so embarrassing for you." Brent continued.

Emily opened her mouth to say something back in response but she couldn't get the words to come out. While he was right that he was neglecting her, it wasn't like he had been cheating on her. All he had been doing was earning money for their future, yet she was the one who was having feelings for someone else.

"I love you Emily and I hope you know just how much you mean to me. I promise I won't let something like what happened the other day ever happen again." Brent finished with but his words weren't what they seemed to be.

In fact Brent had been thinking hard about what had transpired that day and the way she spoke to him. She had made him angrier than he had ever felt in his life and the more he thought about it, it was because she was not being submissive like she had always been before then. He had made up his mind that going forward he would never let her ever speak to him like that again and if she did there would be consequences.

"I love you too Brent. I'm sorry for my part in all of that. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. I know you are under a lot of pressure especially since I'm not working and bringing in any money for us." Emily finally replied.

"Maybe tomorrow I should go out and start looking for a place around here to work at. Surely there has to be some place that is looking for some help." She tells him moving closer to where he's sitting on the bed.

"No, you just keep relaxing like you've been. You already had to miss nearly the whole summer because of school. Once all the local kids leave for college like I did there should be even more openings and that means you could get paid more." Brent tells her in response.

He had ulterior motives for her not going out to look for work. If she was gone working some job then she might not be home when he got finished up at the store and worse if she ended up with a third shift job it meant that the tiny bit of sex they did have would be over. Beyond that it was a control thing. If she was working it meant she would have her own money and she could leave if she chose to. No Brent wanted her to stay put in that house exactly where she had been.

Emily seemed to be thinking about Brent's response to her thought about finding employment and maybe he was right. After all this was the town that he grew up in and he would know it way better than she did. Besides if she went off to work somewhere she might miss out on the chances to see Paul in his backyard some more.

"You're right, I'll wait but promise me that you will try to be here more so we can at least spend some time together. All I have for company is Rufus and he's not much for conversation." Emily pleaded even though she still wasn't sure if she wanted him around.

"I can't make any concrete promise because I don't know whether the store will be busy each day but I will try to spend more time with you. Perhaps one of these nights we can go out and you can meet some of my friends from here that way you might have some people to talk to if I'm not around." Brent replied with a smirk.

"Yeah I'd really like that. I know no one here and while I adore your parents it's not like I could just sit down and have a casual conversation about things in my life without it getting awkward. I mean imagine me talking to them and then sex comes up. Then what do I say, 'Yep the sex with your son is great, you should both be proud of him.' No that would just be straight creepy. It's bad enough we can hear them when you go it." Emily says with a sigh.

"That's true. They had best be proud of me and my skills in the bedroom. Hell I bet that they can't wait until we are popping out grandkids for them to spoil." Brent says with a devilish grin.

"Really? That is so gross. And that ain't happening until we are living on our own buster so don't get any ideas. That thing is staying wrapped up until then too." Emily says in response but in reality she threw up some in her mouth at the thought of it.

"I guess I better start working even more then. I don't want us to be one of those old people who have their first kid when they are grandparent age. Beyond that though I'm sorry and I promise to be a better boyfriend."

The mental image of what he said was bouncing around in her head and it was making the urge to throw up increase. It's not that she didn't want to be a mother but she was starting to have second thoughts about whether she wanted it to be with him.

"I forgive you, now lets lay down it's starting to get late and I know you need your sleep." Emily says hoping to end the awkward exchange.

They pulled the covers back on the bed and Emily climbed in. She watched as Brent stripped off his clothes and climbed in naked like he always did. His body was nothing like Paul's. They shared a nice kiss before Brent shut off the lamp that was on the end table next to the bed. Brent quickly went to sleep but Emily couldn't sleep, every time she closed her eyes she saw Paul naked and his huge dick sticking straight up. Eventually she was able to stop thinking about it long enough to fall asleep too.

12