Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 04

Story Info
Before things can heat up a family emergency calls her away.
10k words
3.97
5.3k
7
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Emily woke as the sun crept in through the window of Paul's bedroom. She looked over and he was still laying naked next to her. She slowly worked herself out of the bed careful to not wake him and walked into the adjoining bathroom. She couldn't believe what had happened last night. She felt a bit guilty about cheating on Brent but it just seemed so right and the sex was amazing. She didn't know it could be that good. She was pretty sore and knew she would be walking funny the next few days.

She reaches down and she can feel him still leaking out of her, 'shit' she thinks 'he wasn't wearing a condom'. She hadn't even thought about it at the time but now what if he got her pregnant. She splashed water on her face and quietly said out loud, "would that be so bad," before running a hand over her stomach.

She made her way back into the bedroom. He was still deep asleep but had turned and was now laying on his back. His morning wood was sticking straight out from his body. She was tempted to climb on and fuck him awake but she knew she had better get back before someone realized she wasn't there. She quickly got her clothes together and put her skirt back on. She kind of wished she had worn panties now as his cum was still draining down her thighs the more she moved. Thinking of a solution she headed back into the bathroom and balled up some toilet tissue and used that to block any further amounts from spilling out of her.

After cleaning up the bit that had coated her legs again, Emily went back into his room to find the rest of her clothes. She grabbed the tank top and bra off the floor and started to put the bra on but quickly let it fall to the bed instead just putting the tank top on. She spotted her little clutch purse resting near his pile of clothes and picked it up.

She looked over at him again and admired his naked body. She smirked to herself before going into the purse and pulling her phone out. She started up the camera app and took some shots of him naked. Getting a couple close up shots of his hard dick sticking up with some objects from around his room to use as a size comparison. She even took a couple selfies with it to make sure she had proof that it was actually him and not some random picture she had found on the internet.

Satisfied, she put her phone away picked up the bra and hung it in the door handle on her way by. She quickly made her way back home and hopped in the shower before any of the Mitchells got up. Even after the shower she could feel him still dripping out of her. 'Just how much did he cum in me, Jesus' she thought. She fell back onto the bed being careful not to wake the sleeping Brent. With her phone in hand she began scrolling through the pictures she took and instantly felt the heat rising between her legs. She couldn't believe that she had been lucky enough to have that thing inside her most of the night. She pulled up the message chain from Becky and sent her a text.

Emily: Here's your proof bitch

She had taken a couple dozen pictures but she went through and selected the best ones that really showed off just how big he was. She made sure to include a couple that had her in it just so that Becky wouldn't doubt her again.

Becky: That's not real, no way that's real

Becky: You totally fucked him didn't you?

Emily: So what if I did, well minus me possibly getting pregnant but even if that were the case it was totally worth it

Becky: No way, you little whore, how was he?

Emily: Best sex of my life I can still feel him dripping out of me

Becky: TMI well if he's as good as you say you might just have to let me borrow him some time

Emily: He would break your little tiny ass besides who says I want to share?

Becky: So does this mean the wedding is off?

Emily: Depends on which wedding you are referring lol

Becky: Well whatever you decide you better figure it out fast because if he did knock you up it would be better if Brent wasn't still in the picture or if you still want Brent then you better end it with Paul before things get more serious

Emily: I know but problem is I don't know what I want, I mean I could see a future with Paul but I don't know if that's what he would want. Brent has been great to me for the most part so I shouldn't complain but he doesn't make me feel alive like Paul does but I did say I would marry him and I don't think it would be right to just hurt him like that

Becky: Well I don't know what to tell you other than do what you think is best for you. No point being unhappy because you decided to follow a path to please someone else

Emily: I know but i'm going to let you go I think i'm going to go for a run

Becky: Alright enjoy your 'run' ;)

After a quick shower, Emily grabbed her phone and pulled up her normal jogging playlist. Passing by Brent's mom as she leaves the house she waves and heads down the street making her way towards the park that had the wooded trails she walked Rufus on nearby. The park had been her favorite place to run since she was hoping for another repeat of what had happened the day of that storm.

Running for what seemed like an hour has her getting exhausted. She had been running through some of the trails she hadn't tried yet when she came to a clearing a lot like the one she had seen those kids fooling around but even more secluded in the woods. The area must've been highly trafficked because most of the grass was matted down outside of the wildflowers that grew there. She ran out into the middle of the field before stopping to take a drink from her water bottle.

She heard a rustling coming from the bushes about 10 feet from her and jumped startled by the commotion. The bushes moved and then a small baby deer walked out looking up at her. She held her hand to her chest trying to catch her breath but as the small creature closed the distance between them she couldn't help smiling down at the small animal.

She pulled the ear buds out of her ears and spoke quietly towards the deer, "Hey there little guy are you lost? Where's your mommy?"

Her talking seemed to spook the deer and it disappeared back into the woods from the direction it came. It wasted no time vanishing amongst the underbrush of the forest as if it had never even showed up in the first place.

With no music playing to fill her ears anymore, Emily closed her eyes and just listened to the sounds nature made around her. Everything sounded so beautiful but there was a faint sound coming from off in the distance that she was curious about.

She wasn't sure which path to take to get closer to the disturbance but she let her ears guide her. It took a bit to find the right one but eventually she picked the right one and found herself coming into another clearing just like she had just been in.

In the middle of the field a blanket had been set up and a couple were occupying it. Neither of the couple had a stitch of clothing on. The man looked to be in his mid-thirties but the woman looked older. Emily guessed somewhere in her mid to late fifties. Either they had been going at it for some time or it was just from the sun but both of their bodies were dripping with sweat.

The woman's bright red hair was clearly a dye job and looked to be an attempt to make her look younger but it didn't make up for the age that showed on her face. Her body was super curvy and as the couple mashed their bodies together, the woman's large breasts swung wildly like pendulums. Emily thought that her boobs were good sized but they paled in comparison to the woman's gargantuan jugs.

The man was totally focused on the task at hand and that seemed to be ramming his cock as hard and fast into the woman as he could. His efforts were enough that sweat was practically pouring down his long lanky body. It was the sounds if his pelvis slapping into the woman's large ass cheeks that had drawn her over there and now that she was closer to the pair she could hear the grunting coming from the man and the moans from the woman.

"You love this pussy don't you? Bet that big cock of yours never wants to leave momma's nice tight hole does it? Oooh yes right there. Yeah that's the spot. Make momma cum twice more before you do and next time you can have me and my sister at the same time. But if you can't get it done then next time you'll have to watch as my sexy neighbor gets to fill this eager old cunt. And baby his cock is twice the size of yours." The woman cried out as Emily heard it over the constant sounds of slapping skin echoing through the field.

"Yeah this imaginary guy might be bigger but there is no way he can fill you with as much cum as I can. This old tired pussy is mine and mine alone." The man barked back.

"This pussy might be old but you fail to get the job done and we are going to put your little theory to the test. Hell I might just have you both take me one after the other just to prove I'm right." The woman shot right back.

Emily stood there with her mouth held wide open in shock by what she was seeing. The couple was positioned in such a way that they were parallel to where she stood and neither had a good enough vantage point to see her standing there watching them. Scattered around the area were their discarded clothes and it looked like they had been in a hurry to shed what they had been wearing.

Slowly stepping back, Emily moved until she found herself hidden even further from sight but still able to watch the continued erotic show on display before her. No longer worried that she would be found out she looked closer at the pair. Her hand moved down and started to pull up her top while the other pushed the waistband of her leggings down her thighs. She had been so turned on so quickly that she simply couldn't help herself.

The man wasn't much to look at. He looked somewhat tall and his body was lean and fit. It didn't look like he had a huge amount of muscle across his torso but he did have what appeared to be strong legs. His nice sized thighs were flexing with each thrust that he slammed into the woman. A few times he turned just enough that his firm ass came into view for Emily to see.

The woman was mostly hidden underneath the lanky upper body of the man but since they were going at it doggystyle it meant the woman's huge ass was on display. Her large breasts swung side to side except for the times the man would reach down and take hold of one of them. His hands looked super small against the massive globes and the woman seemed to love it when he played with them especially when he would tweak her nipples.

The man must've hit the right spot because the woman started to shudder and cry out for him to take her even harder. He had been moving at a blistering pace but slowed once the woman squealed out in delight. His strokes slowed more and more until he finally came to rest with his cock pressed as deep as he could inside her.

"Oh my god, did you cum already? Don't tell me you are done. I can feel you shooting inside me. Oooh it feels so good. I meant what I said though, now you have to watch what a real man can do. I bet even you would crave his cock when you see it. As a matter of fact why don't we go see if he can give you a lesson on how to show a woman a good time right now. I know my pussy would love that and he would put yours to shame." The woman taunted as the man remained inside her but breathing heavily as thick white cream slowly began to trickle down her large thighs.

Slowly the man pulled his still hard cock from the woman and Emily watched as it came into view. From what she could see it was rather nice. It looked to be somewhere around six inches long and thick but it was hard to judge based off the distance she was at. What she could see though was that it was coated in a large layer of white cream and that made it glisten in the sunshine.

Emily didn't get to enjoy the view of it that long because the woman rolled onto her back and with some surprising grace then got onto her knees and took his member into her mouth sucking it clean. Once the woman was satisfied with her work she pushed the man onto his back and moved over to straddle his waist. Reaching down she guided his cock back to her entrance and sank down. The woman's head flew back and she let out a thunderous moan.

"Oh yes that's good. On second thought you will do for the day. I love young studs like you. You can always keep it nice and hard for me. I'm still going to make you watch a real man fuck me but for now your nice cock will do." The woman told the man as she began to bounce in his lap.

"You love watching my titties swinging in your face don't you? I can feel your cock throb inside me in time with every sway of my big boobs. I knew you were a boob man. My sister said she had to practically pry you off hers." The woman said as she continued her erratic bouncing in his lap.

As the last words left the woman's mouth a small branch broke beside Emily and drew the gaze of the woman in her direction. The small baby deer that Emily had tried to make friends with had wandered over curious by the sounds the couple were making and had carelessly crushed a small branch creating the noise.

The woman's eyes immediately found Emily who hadn't been as hidden as she thought and saw the young woman almost as naked as she was. Emily's face went red, embarrassed by being caught watching. The woman didn't look upset though. No it was quite the opposite. She seemed to be getting off even more by having an audience. Her bounces on the man's lap were getting faster and her moans were getting even louder.

The woman's movements must've proved to be too much for the guy as he started to grunt a few times and then grabbed hold of the big woman's hips and held her against his lap. Emily had been playing with herself watching the two of them and wasn't far behind the man in getting off. The woman had a wicked look on her face as looked over at Emily and started to calmly laugh.

"What's so funny?" The man asked.

"Oh it's nothing hunny but I hope you got more in the tank for me because I'm not done with you yet."

The man simply nodded his head and the woman went right back to riding him. Her large breasts were fully on display for Emily now. The woman traced the eye line of her watcher and picked each weighty mound up in her hands. They simply looked massive and they were big enough that the woman could easily lift each of them to her lips to give a quick lick and kiss.

With her own orgasm dwindling away, Emily finally snapped back to her senses. Pulling her clothes back over her body, she got back to her feet. The woman gave a knowing wink and smile before Emily turned and walked back in the direction she had come. The sounds of the sex still echoed out through the woods as Emily slowly jogged away. Looking at her watch she saw that she had been out a lot longer than she had anticipated and started back towards the Mitchells.

The run had been really refreshing for Emily. Not so much for the display she had witnessed but because it gave her perspective on the situation she had found herself in. She still had more to think about when it came to her choice but she had a good idea on what she wanted to do.

As she entered the Mitchells' house, Brent's mother was standing there in the kitchen making some food. Rufus was flopped down by her feet and the sound of the door closing must've alerted her to Emily getting back.

"Emily is that you? Can you come in for a moment?" Jennifer Mitchell called out from the kitchen.

Stopping her momentum short of heading up the stairs like she had planned, Emily spun around and headed to see what her future mother in-law wanted.

"Yeah it's me. What's up?" Emily said as she came into the kitchen.

"Oh ok I was hoping it was you and not some burglar or something. Where did you get off to last night? Brent said that you weren't up in the bedroom last night and I didn't hear you head out this morning either." Jennifer asked.

"Oh no I was still here last night. I got up early this morning for a run. I don't think any of you were up yet when I left." Emily lied about what she had been up to.

"Well Brent must've been mistaken then. I would advise that you be more careful running so early if you choose to though. A few years ago we had some creepy guy trying to molest some of the women in the neighborhood really early in the morning. I'm not going to tell you not to run because I know you enjoy it but if you have to run so early I would ask that you take Brent with you just in case." Mrs. Mitchell explained.

"I'll keep that in mind. If you don't mind though I need to get a shower though." Emily replied.

Mrs. Mitchell shook her head no and Emily gave poor Rufus a few head scratches before making her way to the stairs. The old dog must've wanted more attention because he followed right behind her.

Emily entered into her shared bedroom and tossed her clothes out onto the floor. She grabbed a quick shower letting the water run over her body as she thought about the things that were happening in her life lately. She was starting to feel really guilty of cheating on Brent. She remembered how she felt when her ex-boyfriend Brian had cheated on her and now here she was doing the very same thing.

She thought about Paul, sure he was amazing but he was also eight years older and she wasn't sure if he was looking for the same things as she was. Then there was the Mitchells, they had already been treating her like a daughter and allowed her to stay there rent free while Brent saved up for their wedding. Emily had never felt so confused in her life. Her phone ringing knocked her out of her thoughts.

Drying off she made her way into the bedroom and picked her phone up. She had a missed call from her mom. She pressed the call button on the notification and listened as it rang. Finally after a few rings someone answered. "Hey mom what's up why'd you call?" Emily asked.

She could hear what sounded like her mother crying and then her mother replied, "It's your dad, he's in the hospital he's not doing very good, do you think you could come back here?"

"Absolutely, just let me grab some clothes and i'm on my way," she said.

"Alright honey drive carefully let me know when you are close," her mom replied.

"Okay, love you mom. See you in a few hours," Emily says.

"Love you too honey," her mom says.

Emily doesn't know what's going on but her mom was never like that so it had to be serious and that made her scared. She's so absolutely panicked that she nearly forgets to tell Brent she is leaving. She sends him a message telling him she needs to head home for a little bit. He responds that he can rush home and join her if she wants.

She tells him no keep working she'll be fine driving and she won't be gone but a few days anyways. He responds that he will head there if she needs him. She catches the Mitchells as she heads to her car and quickly explains the situation. They give her a hug and tell her they are there if she needs them.

The drive is long and every negative possibility is going through her head. She can't help but start crying as she drives. She is so lost in her head that she stops paying attention to how fast she's going. Sure enough not long after flashing blue and red lights come up behind her and a siren blares out indicating for her to pull over. She comes to a stop on the shoulder and gets her insurance, registration and id ready as she's familiar with the process.