Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The state trooper approaches her door and she rolls the window down. "Good afternoon ma'am," the officer says. "Do you know why I pulled you over?" he asks.

Emily shakes her head no and the officer sees that she had been crying. "Is everything alright ma'am?" the officer asks.

A tear runs down her cheek and Emily says, "My dad is in the hospital i'm just trying to get there i'm so sorry if I was speeding I must've got lost in my head for a little bit."

The officer looks her over and then says, "License and registration please ma'am." Emily hands both over and the trooper walks back to his patrol cruiser. After about five minutes he walks back and hands the registration and id back to Emily before saying, "Alright ma'am i'm going to let you go with a warning but slow down and be more careful."

With that the trooper went back to his vehicle and Emily took a few deep breaths to calm herself before pulling back out onto the highway. The rest of the trip was uneventful. She had made good time getting to her parent's house but it was late by the time she got there and was exhausted from the drive.

No one was home but she knew where the extra key was stashed and let herself in. Obviously everyone was most likely still at the hospital. She texted her mom to let her know she made it there. Her mom texted her back that they would be home shortly as visiting hours were nearly over at the hospital anyway. Emily simply went up to her old room and crashed out on her old bed the moment she landed on it.

When morning broke, she joined her mom Joanne, older sister Candace and little brother Luke for breakfast. Her mom explained to her what was going on. Her father had been diagnosed with stage 3 prostate cancer and the outlook wasn't looking good. They all finished up breakfast and headed to the hospital.

Emily had always been a daddy's girl and seeing him helpless in the bed destroyed her. Out of all the Schneider kids, only Emily took her looks from her father. Bother her sister and brother got their looks from her mother's side of the family. Candace was nearly a spitting image of her mother only the younger model. The only thing Emily did get from her mother was her incredible rack. All of the Schnieder women were blessed with amazing breasts but only Emily carried a larger body along with it.

Luke had gained his height from his father though and towered over the women of the family. Mr. Schnieder had always been trying to push his son into sports but he had the coordination of a newborn giraffe and that meant he was easily picked on enough to dissuade him from even signing up.

Emily wanted to help her father but she had no idea how. They had been alone in the room together while her siblings went off in search of something to eat and her mother was busy talking with the doctor.

"Hey daddy it's me Emily. I'm here now and hopefully you can hear me." She told him causing his eyes to flutter open and look in her direction.

"Hey sweetheart. When did you get here?" He asked.

"I drove in last night daddy. I wanted to come see you last night but mom said they were getting ready to end visitation." Emily says to him as a single tear streaks down her cheek.

Mr. Schneider's hand slowly and lethargically moved up to brush away the wet trail on her face. That tender moment had the opposite affect that he wanted as Emily threw herself forward and latched onto his prone body as even more tears left her eyes.

"I'll stay as long as I can daddy. I won't leave you here alone. I can't lose you." Emily cried.

Mr. Schneider had nothing to say in response. All he could think to do was to wrap his precious little princess into his arms and let her get the sadness out. They remained like that until her mother came in with the doctor and broke up the embrace. The doctor had to run some tests so they both had to leave the room. Joanne could see the deep sadness on her daughter's face and she tried to do what she could to comfort her.

The days clicked by and Emily was at her father's bedside every day. He wasn't really improving any and the doctors hadn't really been all that positive that things would get better. Her mom came by when she could but needed to keep working in order to pay the mortgage on the house.

Her little brother was only in his second year of college and had to head back to school so he didn't fall behind. Her older sister had a family of her own to take care of but came by on the weekends to visit. Emily enjoyed getting to spend time with her niece and nephew. She hadn't really seen them much prior. It was mainly just holidays when the whole family got together.

The days became weeks and soon Emily became a fixture at the hospital. The staff had become more friendly with her as they saw her around the hospital on a daily basis. She hadn't spoken to Brent since she got there and told him what was going on. For his part he hadn't been trying to call and check up on her either. With her dad's health her primary concern, she didn't put much thought into the other issues she had going on in her life before she got there as they had gotten shifted to the back of her mind.

It had been a month and a half since she got there when she started to feel off. Food was starting to taste weird to her and when she did eat she would feel sick to the point of it usually getting thrown up. One of the nurses noticed and asked if she was feeling off.

Emily told her, "No. Maybe i'm just getting sick. It's probably just some stomach bug or something."

The nurse walked over to her and pressed her hand against Emily's forehead. As far as the nurse could tell she didn't have a fever or any other telltale signs of being sick.

"Beyond your stomach feeling off, is there anything else that seems off?" The nurse asked.

"I haven't been able to keep food down and sometimes I get light headed when I stand up." Emily replied.

"And how long has this been going on?" The nurse again asked.

"Like a week or so. Maybe it's the food here." She answers.

"While the food here is not the greatest, I doubt that would be the source of any of your problems. I would like to run some tests if you would allow me to." The nurse says as she jots a few things down on the clipboard for Emily's father.

The nurse looked at her and then asked, "When was the last time you had your period?"

Emily thought that weird to ask but then as she thought about it she hadn't had a period since before she came home. As the question rattled around in her head she immediately brushed aside what the nurse was suggesting as crazy. That very possibility had been lingering around since she had been with Paul but now someone else was pointing it out as well and that meant she couldn't ignore it anymore. She had always been very consistently regular with her periods but figured maybe she just missed it because of stress.

Emily told the nurse, "I haven't had one this last month but I've been super stressed from things with my father so my body probably just skipped a month."

The nurse then asked, "I see, are you sexually active and if so have you had unprotected sex lately?"

Emily thought the question was a bit personal but she finally admitted she had but again shook it off as just stress causing her body to be out of whack.

"I'm sure i'll be fine in the next few days. Whatever this is will most likely go away and i'll be back to normal." Emily tells the woman.

"Well I can't force you to get checked out but I would strongly recommend it." The nurse tells her before finishing up in Mr. Schneider's room.

Emily didn't see that nurse for a few days as they rotated their shifts but once she did the nurse asked if she was feeling better. Emily was still feeling the same. The nurse then insisted that she come with her to have some tests run. Emily followed and the nurse led her into a small examination room. She talked to Emily about the hospital having just opened up a women's clinic that offered free pregnancy tests for women and all of the other services that went along with it.

Emily still didn't want to admit that she possibly could be knocked up but reluctantly agreed and they did the tests. When the results came back she wished she was surprised but she already knew somehow that it would come back positive. She knew exactly whose it was since Brent had used a condom every time they had been together and that only left Paul as the father.

Part of her was ultra-happy that she was going to have Paul's baby. The other half hated her for it. She still loved Brent or at least talked herself into being in love with him still. Maybe the best solution she thought was to just tell Brent it was his and keep her distance from Paul. She wasn't sure what to do that was for certain.

Taking a break from the hospital, she talked through all that had happened with her mom. They had never really been that close when she was growing up but maybe her mom would know what to do and give her good advice. Her mom was shocked at first, she knew about the bad dating history Emily had in the past but thought that she was ready to settle down with Brent. So the fact that her daughter had become so infatuated with another man so easily and had even fooled around with him already surprised her.

She didn't think Brent was the greatest choice for her daughter but as far as she knew he had always been good to her and she figured Emily loved him. When Emily told her she had become engaged to him she was shocked. She thought her oldest daughter would've been the first to marry even if she had already had two kids out of wedlock. The only advice her mother gave was to be honest with everyone involved and then see where it went from there.

More time went by and then the hospital finally told the family that there wasn't much else they could do for her father and that it would probably be best that he spend his remaining time at home surrounded by family that loved him. Her mom relayed the information to her siblings and they all joined at the house.

Her brother Luke got a deferment from his school due to the situation and would rejoin his classes when possible. He fought with his mother about taking time away from his studies and was resistant to coming back home at first until Mrs. Schneider threatened to stop paying for her son's tuition. It wasn't that Luke didn't care about his father but being away from the school meant that it would hinder his near constant barrage of sex he had become accustomed to from the slutty sorority girls at his school.

Her sister Candace thankfully lived in the same town as her parents and could easily travel over as much as possible. It was also good because it meant Mr. Schneider got to spend more time with his grand kids. The times they were there seemed to bring his spirits up but they were careful not to overdo it.

It wasn't long of him being home before her father passed from the cancer. Emily had called Brent before that and he had come there to stay. Even in the shape that he had been in, Mr. Schneider had caught on to the awkward way his daughter and her fiancé were acting around each other. He never did like the boy and like his wife thought that their youngest could do way better than him. Emily didn't tell him about the pregnancy. Only her mother knew about it.

Mr. Schneider had been a very well-liked member of the community and that meant that his funeral had become very crowded as people gathered to pay their last respects to him. There were so many people coming and going from the funeral parlor that Emily hadn't even recognized most of them. Brent seemed to be acting differently too, where he had been distant when he first came there now he was putting off the impression that he was the loving boyfriend that was there to cater to his lover's every need.

Becky had even showed up with her family with her. It was the first time that Emily had actually met any of them even though she lived with Becky for more than a year. Her parents seemed nice enough but what stuck out was how her friend was acting around her brother. It wasn't the right time or place to ask about that but once everything calmed back down she was going to find out what was going on.

The visitation part of the funeral was more than half over when Emily laid her eyes on an unlikely and unwelcome person. Standing in the line to pay their respects to Mr. Schneider was none other than Brian. It had been more than a year and a half since she had last seen him and not since she ran out when he was caught in bed with her former best friend.

Brian must've felt Emily's gaze in his direction because he stopped talking to the person next to him and looked over at her to see her eyes wide and a frown quickly filling her lips. Stepping out of the line he made his way over to her with his friend in tow. Emily stood there frozen unable to get away as he walked up and gave her an uncomfortable hug that she didn't want any part of.

"It's so good to see you. It has been too long already. I'm sorry about your dad he seemed like a great guy." Brian said as he stepped back from the hug.

"What are you doing here? Why would you think it was okay to show up to something like this after what you've done?" Emily was finally able to get out but she just wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Your mom invited me. We stayed in touch after the breakup and she thought it might be good for me to come. You never let me explain what happened that day. You just ran off and stopped speaking to me." Brian answered.

Emily hadn't been completely honest with her parents on what had ended the relationship between them. As far as her mother knew Emily had just met Brent and ended things with Brian because of it.

Both Brian and his friend Nate took the opportunity to look over the plump beauty as she stood there caught in silence. The dress that Emily wore did little to hide her glorious curves and that alone was enough that both men's cocks began to stir in their dress slacks. Both men were very familiar with her body and each had copies of the of the impromptu shows she put on for them back in college along with a few sex tapes that Brian had filmed of them together.

Their eyes roamed her body as their cocks continued to grow to maximum size down the legs of their pants. Had it not been a funeral and especially her fathers, both men would've stripped her naked and ravaged her right there in front of everyone. The rivalry between the two men had continued long after Brian had landed the girl they both lusted over and Nate was still determined to experience how his hard dick felt inside her. After all he had seen her first and called dibs even though his friend had taken her out from under his nose.

"She's not here is she?" Emily asked breaking the silence and snapping each man away from the active fantasy that was playing out in their respective minds.

"Whose not here?" Brian asked back confused what she meant.

"You know who, Kim." Emily answered with anger coming through in her words.

"Of course not. Well at least not with us. As a matter of fact I haven't seen here about as long as I have you. After you walked in on us that day she avoided me too. Nate told me later that he had seen her walking around campus with some nerdy looking guy but as far as me and her go that was a one-time thing. One that I regret more than anything." Brian told her even if she didn't think he was sincere.

The three of them must've been making a scene because both her mother and sister came walking over to see what the commotion was all about. With all three Schneider women now standing next to each other it made the men's cock throb even more. Both men quickly glanced at each other and shared the same knowing look. It was one that gave away what their ultimate intentions were, to take all three women back to their hotel room and spend the night showing each what they could do.

The two men weren't the only ones who had stopped to take the opportunity to check things out. As soon as Candace came walking over next to her mother, she instantly saw the lewd bulges that had formed in each of their pants. Biting her lower lip she let her mind drift off to fantasy the same as they had. While she would never openly admit it to anyone, Candace had been jealous of her younger sister when she met Brian.

She may have been older but after the loser of the man who knocked her up twice and bailed on her leaving her as a single mother to two young children, it made it so that most men stayed away from her. While she loved her children she still regretted sleeping with their father effectively ending her sex life. Hell even the sex she had with him was nothing to write home about. He might've had solid endurance but his tiny dick did little to get her off.

After she met the hunky black man that her sister had brought home during a break from school, her mind had been obsessed with him. She had even gone out of her way to buy a large black dildo that she named 'Brian' to use to keep herself at bay. While she hadn't seen truly what he was packing, she had seen enough because when her sister and Brian had come to visit it was still warm enough out that they went swimming in the family's pool. Seeing him in nothing more than some loose board shorts filled her fantasies for many nights over the nearly two years. She had made a mental image of his sculpted body but the only thing that was missing she could now see better as it hung down his pant leg.

"Ah Brian I didn't think you would actually make it." Mrs. Schneider told him as she stood next to her two daughters.

"And who might this be?" She asked directing her gaze towards the other large black man that stood to his flank.

"This is my friend Nate. He actually knows Emily too." Brian said before his eyes fluctuated between Emily and his best friend.

"I don't know him." Emily replied.

"Sure you do. You might not remember me but we met back at school. I actually asked you out but you shot me down and my man here was lucky enough to land you shortly after that." Nate said to refresh her memory.

"Well it was nice meeting you Nate. Honey don't be too long talking to your friends I think they are about to start the service any minute and you'll need to make sure you are seated up front when they do. I have to go talk with some other people. Brian if I don't get a chance to talk to you after the service is over I wanted to let you know that we will be having a luncheon back at the house you are welcome to come." Mrs. Schneider said and then walked off to go speak to a group of older people.

"Before you get any ideas, don't even think about it. I know she just invited you but I'm uninviting you. And that goes for you too since I don't even know you." Emily said once her mother was out of hearing range.

Candace gave her sister an appalled look because once her mother gave them both the invitation, she saw that as her chance to make something happen and now Emily had shut the door on it. She may have been grieving some but that didn't mean that she would pass at the chance to get laid after having been without for almost six years now.

Brian was just about to say something when Brent strolled up and put his arms around Emily. His touch seemed to calm her down some and with a knowing smirk on her face, Emily turned her head and kissed Brent on the lips in front of the two men. Both stood there somewhat in shock because neither had known that she was seeing anyone.

"Is everything alright here?" Brent asked as the kiss broke.

"Yeah honey everything is fine. We should probably find our seats like mom suggested though." Emily says ignoring the two men now.

Nate looked closer at the man who stood behind the woman he lusted after and something clicked in his head. Moving his head over to Brian's ear he whispered something that none of the other three could hear. Whatever it was made Brian turn and look his friend in the face with his eyebrow raised. Before anything else could be said though the two Schneider women and Brent had walked away and were settling in at their spot in the front of the funeral parlor.