Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 05

Story Info
After learning Brent's secret, Emily makes up her mind.
7.6k words
4.21
3.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

She woke in the morning still in Paul's arms. She had forgotten she had come over there the night before then remembered all that happened. She felt so peaceful in his arms. Her movement was enough to wake him and he was starring into her eyes as they lay there. She snuggled closer and then put her head on his chest feeling his heart beat. This felt so right to her, things with Brent never felt this good.

Her tranquil morning would have to end though as his alarm went off and he needed to get ready for work. He kissed her forehead and then got up to get in the shower. She thought about joining him but didn't want to ruin anything. He wasn't in there long before he came back out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over and kissed her passionately before moving to his dresser and taking out some clothes.

He told her "The shower is free if you wanted to shower."

"Are you trying to say I smell?" She joked.

He laughed and shook his head no. She just layed in the bed watching him dress. When he was fully clothed he came back over to the bed and sat down. She moved over to sit next to him and put her head on his shoulder. He held her hand before turning his head and kissing her.

He stood back up and told her, "You can stay as long as you need i'll be back at around 5 from work."

Emily watched him leave and then heard the garage open and his car pull out. She decided to take him up on the shower now. She probably spent more time looking through his shower stuff than actually showering though.

Clean and refreshed she went down to the kitchen and got something to eat. She walked over to the back sliding door and unlocked it. She would be coming back in that way later and didn't want to be locked out.

She went back to her car and headed to the Mitchells, hopefully none of the disgusting family was home now and she could collect the rest of her stuff without being seen. Of course that thought was short sided because if no one was there she wouldn't be able to get in the same as had happened the night before and there was no way she was ever going to that store in her life again.

Pulling around the block only one of the cars were there thankfully. She parked her car and went inside with the door unlocked now. She spotted his dad in the kitchen said hello and made her way upstairs. It didn't take her long to pack because most of her stuff was still in storage and what she had there hadn't really been unpacked either. At one point Brent's dad yelled up that he was leaving, his voice was almost enough to make her want to vomit from the images it put back in her head.

With all her stuff packed into her car, she went back inside and gave Rufus a few pats before heading back upstairs. She grabbed the stationary she was quite familiar with now and penned a note to Brent. She put it as nicely as she could that she was ending things with him and then placed the engagement ring on top of it. Heading back down the stairs Rufus was waiting at the bottom his tail wagging away hoping that Emily would take him for a walk like she usually did.

She pat his head and then went into the kitchen grabbing the box that had his treats and dumped them out into his bowl giving him one last pat before she left. Strangely she didn't feel sad about things ending but she was nervous about what was to come in her life and how difficult it would be to be a mother for the first time.

Pulling her car around until it was directly in front of his garage, she stuck the car in park and ran around to the gate that went into his back yard. She needed to get the garage open to pull her car in but didn't have a remote to operate the doors so she had to do so from inside the garage itself. Thankfully she had planned for it when she left the sliding glass door unlocked and was easily able to get into the garage from there. Was the door opened she pulled her car in and let the door shut once it was parked.

She quickly unloaded her things into Paul's house. She worked up a sweat after carrying everything in so she decided a nice swim was in order. Grabbing the white suit out of the top of her luggage, she put it on and went down to the pool. No one could see her that she knew of so she didn't care if it was the transparent suit. She swam for about an hour before getting out and grabbing a snack. Sitting at the kitchen table she pulled out her phone and checked her messages. Nothing new, no surprise there but she figured she'd tell Becky about her choice but without the incest part.

Emily: So i'm officially a single woman again, well at least until the end of the day

Becky: So you finally made a choice, nice

Becky: So I take it lover boy is the winner then huh

Becky: Have you talked to him yet?

Emily: Umm i'm kinda at his house already

Becky: You little slut, that didn't take long

Becky: So what made you pick him?

Emily: Well let's just say that after what I saw with Brent I should've never said yes in the first place

Becky: Duh I told you that when it happened

Becky: So what you stumble across his kiddie porn stash or something

Emily: Eww no, but it's possibly worse than that

Becky: Worse than child porn, that's unlikely

Emily: I don't know I would say cheating is kind of worse

Becky: No way

Becky: Then again not like you are innocent at that either

Becky: Was it some young chick or something like some 15 year old or something?

Emily: What's with you and the pedo stuff? No it was an older woman like his mother's age or older

Becky: Yuck at least you found out before you said I do

Becky: So when's the wedding with you and lover boy?

Emily: Funny

Emily: I do need to talk to him about something though

Becky: Ooh secrets, tell me tell me

Emily: No way then you will blab it to everyone

Becky: That only happened once

Emily: Really?

Becky: Ok maybe a few times

Becky: Fine don't tell me

Becky: Hey I need to get back to work we will talk later ok I have something I want to talk to you about

Emily: Alright have fun

Putting her phone on the table Emily grabs some clothes and heads back outside to use the shower by the pool. She had never actually been in the little room before but visions of Paul's naked body showering in there filled her mind. She couldn't help herself and started to play with herself in the shower. It didn't take long for her to get off as she imagined him coming home to find her in there under the water before he joined her and she got to feel his mighty cock inside her again. She let the water clean her up and quickly got dressed in the clothes she had randomly grabbed.

Her hair was still a little wet when she left from the little building and she had left her wet suit to dry in the little room. As she stepped from the small building she could feel eyes on her as she walked back towards his house. Looking to back towards the Mitchells where she suspected someone to be looking from, she saw no one. When her head turned back to look at Paul's house that was when she saw who was actually watching her. The neighbor was standing in her back yard and looked to be older but the face of the woman looked eerily familiar.

The woman had a moment of clarity as it dawned on her who was in the yard of her hunky neighbor. She had seen Emily some months back when she was fooling around with her sister's boyfriend. It hadn't been planned since Charlie had promised her that where he was taking her was absolutely private and no one would ever see them there. He was wrong though because Emily had stumbled by when they were mid-way through what turned into an epic marathon sex session.

It took a few moments but Emily's brain finally put the pieces together too and she remembered where she had seen the woman. The words the woman had said played out in her head and it made her realize the woman was talking about her beloved Paul when she mentioned the hung neighbor.

Their eyes connected as each woman played out the scenario in their respective heads. Emily began to wonder if Paul had slept with the woman like she had told that guy that day. The mature red haired woman started to think about Emily and whether she was her hot neighbor's partner and why she hadn't seen her there before.

"Hello neighbor." The red haired woman finally said breaking the standoff between them.

"Hi." Emily responded.

"I'm Rose. I haven't seen you over there before. Are you just visiting or have you been gone somewhere for a while?" The curious mature woman asked.

"I'm Emily. Yeah I was away for a while. Why do you ask?" She said to the neighbor.

"Oh well me and my sister Carmen moved in here last year and in that time I don't think I've ever seen you there." Rose told her.

"No I was away at college and then had a family thing to take care of after that." Emily told her lying about living at Paul's place since she wasn't sure what his connection was to the woman yet.

"Ah that explains things. You know my sister and I have yet to formally meet your husband even after being here for over a year. I'm starting to think he is avoiding us and that isn't very neighborly." Rose said with a slight smirk.

"Oh well Paul and I aren't married. I don't know why he hasn't come over to meet you but I'll definitely have a talk to him about it." Emily replied.

"Paul huh? Well tell him that his neighbors Rose and Carmen would love to finally meet him. We are good with coming over there or you guys coming over here. Either way we would love to finally introduce ourselves." Rose said as her smile was getting bigger now that she finally knew his name and had something to scream out while she pleasured herself thinking about him.

"Alright I'll let him know. It was nice meeting you but I must be going. I have a lot to take care of today." Emily tells the woman.

"That's fine I won't keep you any longer. Be sure to pass along what I said though. I'd hate for another year to go by without getting to know my neighbor again." Rose replied and at that point her smile was pretty much ear to ear.

Emily nodded her head and headed inside. Walking to the fridge she grabbed a chilled bottle of water then grabbed her car keys off the table and went to open the garage. It slowly crept open as she eased her car out. She looked around for a minute before spotting the extra garage remote. Scooping it up she tossed it in her passenger seat after pressing its button to shut the door.

She needed a few items from her storage unit and knew it would take some time searching to find what she was after since she hadn't been there when Mr. Mitchell and his friend unloaded her U-haul. She made her way over popped it open and quickly found the boxes had all been stacked into one massive pile. It took a few hours but she finally found what she needed.

She closed it up switching out the locks to the new one she bought on the way over. Brent had a copy of the key to the old one and she didn't want him to have access to her stuff now that they were through. She made her way back to Paul's house. Pulling into the driveway she looked around realizing her car would be easy to spot if she left it parked in the driveway and they drove by during the day. Somehow the garage remote had gone missing and she couldn't find it anywhere. It took back tracking to her storage unit to finally find it as it had fallen out when she put the box in the front seat. After the minor delay she went back to his house and pulled her car inside where it couldn't be spotted.

She waited for the garage to close completely before she took the box out. She carried it to the kitchen table and started going through it. First taking out her laptop and plugging it in to charge the dead battery and then searching for some paperwork in a manila envelope. She should've known that it would be buried at the bottom of the box. That was ok though because by the time she found it and put everything away her laptop was charged enough that she could power it on. Putting the box back in her trunk, she set the envelope onto the table and grabbed her computer.

Paul's couch was super comfy. She powered up her computer and started changing any account info that she thought Brent might know. It didn't take her long because they didn't have too many shared accounts. Thankfully they never had a joint bank account or that would've been a nightmare to change.

It had been awhile since she was on that computer, she mainly used a desktop when she was at school and the laptop had been for in class notes and things. She started going through pictures she had saved on it deleting any she found that had Brent in them. She stopped in her tracks when she stumbled across one she had taken way back when she was still with her ex-boyfriend Brian.

It was a picture at his place and his computer was on in the background. On the screen was the same logo she saw in the car the night before. "That's where I seen it before", she said out loud.

She remembered it was a porn site that Brian used to frequent. They mainly sold amateur porn movies and pictures that individual people would upload to earn money. She couldn't remember the name of the website though.

Then it dawned on her, she had this laptop way back then. Maybe Brian had used it to look at the website when he had come over to see her and she had been asleep. It was a long shot but she figured why not try it. She opened up the web browser and then went to the history. She scrolled all the way back to when she was with Brian and sure enough there it was.

She clicked on it and the page started loading. It needed a login in order to enter so she filled one out using a made up name and an email she just created. Logging in the main screen it didn't have much to click on. It seemed like you had to know the specific user's name in order to get to their stuff or have a link sent to by the people to find what you were after. She tried their name and then variations of things she thought they might use but nothing came up but other accounts that weren't Brent or his family.

She slammed her fist into the table in frustration. She looked over at their house and an idea popped in her head. She powered down the computer and made her way through the yards. Luckily she didn't lock the front door of the Mitchell's house when she left.

As swiftly as she could she walked across Paul's back yard and over the fence she had become so used to scaling. The whole time Rose had been watching from next door and was wondering why the young woman was going into another neighbor's yard. She had been keeping a close eye on Paul's house since talking with Emily and was hoping to see Paul the sooner the better. She had explained the exchange to her sister and Carmen had told her to back off since another woman was in the picture but Rose couldn't do that.

The sisters had both agreed that each of them wanted to experience what Paul had to offer especially after they had seen what that was. They had each become more blatant with their sexual acts over the years in hopes that it might tempt him to come over but he had kept his distance. Carmen didn't know about her boyfriend and her sister messing around either or that Emily had caught the two of them in the act.

Rose watched as Emily seemed to be looking around to see if anyone was watching what she was up to but apparently she hadn't been doing a very good job as Rose made little effort to hide herself while she stood in the guest bedroom in nothing more than a pair of bra and panties. The window shades were drawn open and if Emily had bothered to look up she would've seen the voluptuous woman watching her. Finally Emily disappeared around the side of the house and out of the sight of the horny older woman.

Going inside Rufus barked scaring her for a minute. She scratched his head and then he ran off and to who knows where. 'Where to look' she thought. She knew nothing was in Brent's room or she would've already seen it as she had spent so much time in there. Perhaps what she was after was in his parent's room she thought. She went upstairs and up to their door.

She closed her eyes and then grabbed the door handle and hoped it was unlocked. Giving it a twist the door shot open and in she went. It was messier than she figured it would be. The memory of what she had seen the two of them doing that night popped back in her mind but she brushed it off and went about her search. She looked around and found nothing, nothing in or around the dresser or end tables, nothing under the bed. Going into the walk in closet she spotted a pull down cord and a door that must've been to the attic.

She pulled it open nearly getting hit by the ladder when it opened. Making her way up it was dark up there. She even almost tripped over something. Reaching down in the darkness she went to move it out of the way when the lid popped off and the contents spilled out.

Having enough of the darkness, she finally pulled her phone out and let the phone illuminate the area. Luck was on her side because the spilled contents of the plastic storage container held a bunch of labeled dvd discs. She read through the labels. Mixed Bedroom set, Double the Fun, Family Time, College Days, Vacation Time, Cheating Spouse, and Mommy Knows Best were written on the ones that she saw.

It also seemed there were duplicates of each in another plastic tote. Emily went through and grabbed the duplicate marked ones and then closed up the storage box moving it back to where her foot moved it too. She closed up the attic ladder and almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the front door close. 'Shit', she thought.

She quietly moved out of their bedroom slowly closing the door after she did. Whoever was there was down in the kitchen. Then she heard Brent's mom yell, "Damnit i'm going to kill him did he give you all your treats again Rufus?"

Emily could hear Rufus bark then she heard him come up the stairs and sat in front of her. She could hear the woman cursing away downstairs. Finally she heard the door open and then slam shut. She waited until she heard a car start and pull away before heading down the stairs and out the front door. She ran as quickly as she could back over to Paul's. She only dropped the discs twice in the process something that had made Rose laugh out loud as she watched the plump young woman scurry across both yards.

Back in Paul's house she caught her breath and then turned her laptop back on. Once it was fired up she looked through the discs before settling on the one marked College Days. Loading the disc in the computer, it started to auto play before Emily could stop it. On the screen a video started to play, it started off as the logo of the porn website then some titles came up including what she assumed was the Mitchells user name or handle on the site.

The screen switched to a college dorm with some cheesy music playing. The room was somewhat dark and a tall woman moved into frame, Emily couldn't make out who it was but then sure enough Brent came into frame and only he was clearly visible. A light turned on by the bed and Emily's eyes went wide, the woman on the video was none other than her ex-best friend Kim. It didn't take long before the two of them started having sex on the video and Emily nearly threw up. Brent had lied to her. He told her he never met Kim when they started dating. She finally hit stop and pulled the disc out and threw it across the room in anger.

12