Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a moment to get calmed down and collect the projectile she had just heaved through Paul's home. Luckily her toss hadn't broken anything and it hadn't damaged the disc either even though she had no desire to ever see those images again.

She went back to the website and logged in. She punched in the username from the video and sure enough there all the videos were. There were nearly a hundred, each with a thumbnail and brief description of what the video contained. The video post dates went back years, way before they even met at school.

Emily set the view to show newest first and there it was the video that was made and posted from the previous night. The title was listed as Mommy the Surrogate, its description short only saying, Knocking up mommy and selling the baby to a needy couple.

Emily scrolled down it seemed the entire time she was dealing with her dying father, Brent was busy sticking his dick in his mother and other nasty women around his mother's age. Hell he was even doing it while she was still there. Thank god she always made him wear a condom. Disgusted by what she found she bookmarked the page in case she ever needed to come back to it and powered down her computer.

She hadn't been paying attention to the time because nearly an entire day had gone by already. Paul had told her that he would be home at 5 and that was only around an hour away. Packing up and moving all her stuff and rearranging her storage unit had made her a sweaty mess. It was the first time she was going to be home waiting for him so she wanted to look her best when he got there. Digging through her packed suitcase she found just the right outfit and went up to his shower.

The warmth of the hot water beating over her body felt incredible and she just marveled at how nice his shower was. The Mitchells' bathrooms had been decent but they lacked compared to his. Emily had been in there so long that she had lost track of time. She probably would've stayed in there longer but she completely drained all the heat from his water heater.

Stepping out and drying herself off, Emily started to put on the clothes she had picked out. She had thought about wearing a nice dress for him but instead decided to go with casual sexy instead. The pink with black lace edging panty and bra set were some of the sexiest she owned and while they were still a bit small on her that was no problem as it just made her breasts appear even larger than they were. Her jeans were a tight fit and she always struggled to get them up her thick thighs. To complete the ensamble she had decided on a tight fitting somewhat frilly t-shirt.

Going back over her hair again with the towel she dried off the last bits that had been wet and started on her make-up. Not long after Paul came home from work. She had wanted to make him dinner and now she missed her chance. She wasn't a great cook by any means but she thought it might make it easier to tell him the news that way since he might take it better with a stomach full of food.

Paul came in and kissed her forehead as he walked by to get a glass of water. He told her he needed a shower but when he got done if she wanted to they could go out for dinner. With that he headed up the stairs and into the bedroom. She heard the water start up and could hear him call out about the lack of hot water. Emily sat there trying to psych herself up before going out into her car and grabbing an envelope and then went up the stairs and began waiting in the bedroom.

Paul finished up his shower. He had just put on a pair of boxer briefs when he walked out and saw Emily sitting on the bed. She motioned for him to come sit on the bed joining her. He did just as much and then she handed him the envelope. He looked at her confused but opened it and began reading what the paperwork had written on it. Once at the bottom he looked at her and then back to the paper.

He finally asked, "This is not some joke is it?"

Emily put her head down afraid she was scaring him off and replied, "No it's very much real."

He seemed to be thinking about it for a few minutes before asking if it was his. Emily wasn't sure how to respond so she just nodded her head yes.

Paul set the paper down and pulled Emily into his arms and kissed her gently. She kissed him back and when the kiss broke they looked into each other's eyes. He looked at her and asked, "Is this something you want? Because I won't force you to if it's not."

She hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around her. She says out loud, "I love you so much."

He kisses her forehead again and says, "I love you too."

The kisses move down to her lips and they start making out. Emily feels herself getting wet as he kisses her. His kisses always had that effect on her and she just loved the way he made her feel. She pushes him away and says, "We better stop if we are going to go out to eat and you are going to have to put some more clothes on."

Paul looks her in the eye and says, "No need I have everything I want to eat right here."

She giggles and then he starts to undo her jeans and pulls the tight jeans and her panties straight off her with one strong tug. He wasn't joking as he quickly starts to lick and suck on her pussy as if he was devouring a meal. She hadn't had any sexual activity since the two of them had sex the last time. It didn't take her long until she was coating his face in her juices.

He just kept at it though until she couldn't take anymore and pushed his face away to catch her breath. Paul then stood and let his boxers fall to the floor causing his mighty cock to bounce free in front of her eyes. He reached over and lifted her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra letting it fall off too. Emily was normally nervous to have her body naked in front of anyone but it was different with him.

Paul scooted her up the bed and got in position above her, his dick waiting eagerly at her entrance. Emily reaches down and guides him inside her. She forgot how big he was and how much he stretches her. They fuck for hours. Good thing she's already pregnant because if not she would be by the time they are done for the night.

They rest for a little while, heading downstairs for some food but not bothering to put any clothes on. During their meal Paul finally asked about the fact she was no longer wearing an engagement ring. She told him that her relationship with Brent was over and so was the engagement, she gave back the ring and didn't want to see him again.

"You don't have to feel guilty about cheating with me or anything anymore. I'm yours and only yours until you don't want me anymore." Emily tells him as she gets up and wraps her arms around him causing their naked bodies to mash together.

When their bodies became disconnected Emily moved back to her seat and continued to eat the meal they had prepared together. She was waiting for him to say something back after her comment but he sat there eating in silence as she did the same thing.

The dinner felt amazing to her but after she told him about Brent he seemed distracted some. When she was finished up he excused himself for a minute. It was a couple minutes before he came back and Emily was already doing the dirty dishes. She hadn't had the chance to make him a romantic meal like she had planned but the least she could do was clean up their mess. He stopped her and took her hand leading her back out of the kitchen. He turned around and grabbed something over by the kitchen table before facing Emily again.

He took her hand in his again but then got down on one knee and pulled what he had grabbed out and had it in his hand. It looked to be a small black velvet box and her mind instantly put the pieces together. He looked her in the eye and asked if she would marry him. Emily felt herself start to cry happy tears and shook her head yes before yelling out, "Yes, yes I'll marry you." He put the ring on her finger and kissed her as passionately as he could which she tried to match.

Without breaking the kiss he picked her up and lifted her onto his already hardened cock. She wrapped her legs around him and he cupped her big ass cheeks as he began bouncing her up and down on his cock. She was in heaven and now he was going to be her husband. The proposal from Brent had been kind of romantic but the way he asked had felt forced and it took Emily a minute to tell herself to say yes. With Paul it was instantaneous and she had no hesitations about it. This truly felt like the happiest day of her life. She was going to have a baby and the father of that baby was going to be her husband.

Paul carried her out of the kitchen making his way towards the door to the back yard. Flicking the lights on for the pool and a few of the random outside lights just enough to illuminate the path to the pool, he fucked her to the back sliding door and slid it open. He carry fucked her all the way to the pool and walked them into it while she remained impaled onto his shaft. Water splashing loudly as her huge ass plowed through the surface down onto his dick over and over.

Emily's screaming was loud enough the whole neighborhood could hear them. That fact wasn't lost on the two horny neighbors next door looked out to see what was causing the racket. They were both shocked to see Paul naked standing in his pool while the young plump woman was lifted up and down out of the water. The first floor window they had been looking out didn't give the best angle to watch the show as they could only see the upper halves of the couple's bodies.

"Oh my god they are totally having sex right out in the open!" Carmen exclaimed to her sister shocked by what she was seeing.

"Yeah lucky girl. We should go join them. This might be our chance to feel that huge thing inside us." Rose said to her nervous sister.

"No way, he would probably call the cops on us. Do you want to go to jail as some kind of sex offender because I don't." Carmen said back.

"True but one thing is for sure, this window ain't cutting it. Let's go upstairs I bet we can get a better view from the guest bedroom." Rose said turning her head to look at her sister.

"What are you doing?" Carmen asked as Rose started to strip out of her clothes.

"What does it look like? I'm getting more comfortable." Rose said as the last bits of her clothes were heaved onto the floor.

As quickly as she could Carmen joined her sister in shedding her clothing. When she was naked her sister had already started off towards the stairs and Carmen wasn't far behind her. Making a pit stop in her bed room she grabbed her two sex toys and joined her sister in looking out the open window in the guest bedroom. They hadn't missed much as Paul and Emily were still going at it but now they had a better view of what was going on and they could see his cock pumping in and out of the younger girl.

Paul lifted her off his cock since his arms were growing tired and had her bend over the pool's edge before pushing back in fucking her doggy style. It didn't take long before Paul was filling his new fiancée's pussy with more of his seed. The two horny voyeurs weren't very far behind Paul as each had gotten off multiple times already as they watched.

Still horny and nowhere near done, Paul looks around trying to figure out what was next. He spots what he wants and leads Emily over to the lounge chair laying her down on it. Backing away slightly she is confused but when he plops down on a different chair she gets the hint and climbs on his lap putting him back inside her.

As Emily starts riding him pretty hard causing her ample breasts to bounce around and make his dick even harder inside her. Paul sees a figure by the fence, it's Brent. Brent yells out, "What the hell are you doing you fucking asshole?"

Paul smiles at him before answering, "What does it look like, i'm fucking my wife. Now beat it creep before I call your daddy and tell him you're a dirty peeping tom."

The two women next door have their window open enough that they can hear every moan and grunt. When Paul called Emily his wife both women picked up on it and looked at each other. Rose had told her sister what Emily had said earlier and either she had been lying or he was now. Either way what was going on was the sexiest thing that both of the women had ever seen. It was like having a live action porno going on just for them.

Emily replies herself, "Yeah creep go back to mommy i'm sure she's waiting for you just like always."

Brent is furious and runs back towards his house yelling along the way, "Fuck you bitch you were a terrible lay anyway. I've had so many way better than you including your whore friends."

They both look in each other's eyes and Emily starts to fuck him harder. The lust had completely taken over her body and she had begun slamming her body down on him with everything she had. It's more than Paul can take and he lets loose in her again triggering her own orgasm. They ride the waves of each other's pleasure as she can feel jet after jet of his spunk shoot off inside her. Her pussy seems to be milking every last drop it can from him until Emily collapses onto Paul's chest breathing slowly as she does. They lay there for a while before Paul slaps Emily's big ass and says, "Let's get inside and you can tell me what that was all about."

"Yeah I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard us and I don't want to spend the night in jail if someone calls the cops on us." Emily says giving her lover a tender kiss on the lips.

"I doubt anyone would, well other than Brent and I'd bet money he wouldn't either or he would have to explain why he was watching us or his connection to you." Paul tells her giving her small repeated kisses across her face.

Emily turns her head towards the neighbor's house and she could swear she just heard some female moaning coming from there. The conversation and history of Rose instantly comes to mind but when she scans the house she doesn't seen anyone by the windows until she looks to the window on the second floor closest to them and can see two very naked mature women getting themselves off.

She had seen the red haired woman naked before but the other woman seemed to have a very similar body to her. It was at that point that both the women opened their eyes to see the younger woman looking up at them. The three women shared a knowing look but Emily climbed off her man and quickly pulled him inside before either of the women could get a better look at him.

They make their way inside locking the doors behind them and head back up to the bedroom holding hands the whole way. They crawl into bed, Emily snuggles up next to Paul and runs her hand across his stomach and chest. Paul looks down at her and asks, "So what was that all about?"

Emily looks him in the eye and says, "He was probably mad because I ended things he didn't know about us if that is what you are worried about. There is more to the story but I don't want to ruin this amazing night by bringing him up anymore. I just want to lay here in the arms of the man I love and fall asleep together." He looks her in the eye and can see she is being honest with him. He kisses her forehead and then rubs his hand over her stomach. They drift off to sleep.

Emily stirs as the sun starts to shine through the window. She is alone in bed, Paul must've gotten up before her. She grabs her panties that were on the floor noticing how dirty they are balls them up and adds them to Paul's dirty clothes pile.

She spots the shirt Paul gave her to wear the last time she was there and slides it on, it thankfully was long enough that it covered the fact she had nothing else on. She makes a note to herself to grab some of her clothes and bring them up so she has something to wear when needed. She heads down the stairs and smells food cooking. She walks into the kitchen and spots Paul behind the stove working on some food only dressed in his boxers. She walks up behind him and reaches around hugging him tightly.

He spins around and kisses her before saying, "You were supposed to stay in bed I was about to bring you some food."

She smiles at him then playful smacks his butt before saying, "Guess we can eat down here instead and won't get the bed dirty."

"I think we already did that yesterday." Paul laughs back.

"Hey whose fault was that Mr. I have all I want to eat right here." Emily snipes right back.

Emily moves to the table and starts to clear it off. She left her laptop and some of her stuff on it when she brought it in the day before. She moved most over to where the extra boxes were stacked that had her other things but put the stack of discs and her computer in the living room. Digging in the bag next to the boxes she pulled out a change of clean clothes.

Just taking whatever was on top she ended up with a pair of red frilly panties, some jean shorts, a purple front close bra, and a somewhat tight t-shirt that had a unicorn on the front of it. Paul walked over to tell her the food was done but watched as she stripped out of the shirt she was wearing and put on her own clothes. Fully dressed she sees him looking at her and walks over and pulls him in for a kiss. Giving him another playful ass slap she says, "Let's eat soon to be husband."

The dishes smell great, she isn't sure exactly what it is but she was starving after their bit of fun the night before. It tastes as good as it smells. She smiles at him before he gets up and kisses her forehead on his way passed.

He comes back a few minutes later only now he's dressed and joins her for breakfast. They sit in silence enjoying the meal until Paul looks at her and says, "There is something I need to ask you but i'm afraid you are going to get angry at me."

Emily looks at him a little worried before saying, "Go ahead and ask I promise I won't get angry."

Paul gets up and walks into the living room but then comes back with something in his hand. He slides it across the table and it stops just short of Emily's plate. It's two of the dvds she took from the Mitchell's house. Her face almost immediately goes pale as she eyes the discs.

"Why do you have those and are you on any of those?" He asks.

"That's a long story and no not that i'm aware of, wait how did you find them and did you watch them?" She asks.

"Well you probably shouldn't have left them just sitting on the table and I would highly suggest avoiding the one labeled as 'Family Time' unless you want to clear your stomach, I know I almost did," he replies.

Emily thinks back to what she saw at the store and could only imagine the type of thing that was on that particular video. "Was that the only one you watched?" She asked.

"That was more than I needed to see, if the others are similar then I will definitely pass because that's already seeing too much of my neighbors," he responded.

Emily could only imagine what was on each of the discs but she had only watched the one with her old friend on it and that was enough for her. Nothing more was said about the collection of sex videos as they finished up eating. The time was clicking by pretty rapidly and before she knew it Paul had to head off to work. She waved as he pulled away and thought about what she wanted to do the rest of the day.

One thing was certain, she needed to fill Becky in on what had happened and tell her the good news about being engaged again. Of course she should probably tell her family while she was at it too. Another thing she needed to do was her laundry as she was running low on clean clothes. That meant that she could clean up their bedding at the same time.

She had just tossed all the bedding in the wash machine when she heard a knock at the door. She was a bit nervous since she technically didn't live there but she still went to see what it was anyway. Walking up to the door she took a deep breath and pulled the door open. Standing opposite of her was the two women from next door only they were actually dressed this time.

12