Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 07

Story Info
Going back home leads to more problems.
9k words
4.14
2.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - Her Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

What Paul had confessed to Emily seemed to linger in her mind more and more for the next couple weeks. She felt like she was enough for him and simply couldn't understand why he would need to go in search of something more. In reality he hadn't really gone looking for it but that fact was lost on Emily as she couldn't see much of a difference since it meant that other women got to enjoy him other than her. She had never been the jealous type before but based just off the way he described what had happened seemed like there was more to it than he was telling her.

The more she stewed on the revelations the more it seemed like Paul was drawing distance between them. It was the last thing she needed and all she really wanted was for him to pull her closer and tell her that she was enough.

To make matters worse the two older women from next door had come back from whatever trip they had been on and seemed eager to pick up where they had left off. The women must've picked up on her lingering issues because after just a brief conversation they saw the vibe was off and backed off. The two finally did get their chance to meet Paul and that just meant one more thing for her to worry about once she left for her mother's house.

As far as she could tell Paul hadn't been picking up on the blatant flirting the two women were throwing in his direction. Emily couldn't tell if Paul was just blind to it or if he was just playing nice due to not wanting to make the issues between them worse. Either way it seemed like a blow to the two women's egos as it seemed like neither of them were used to being rejected.

The time had come and Emily was packing to head to her mom's house for a little while. Paul wasn't much help since he seemed a bit off still after their first fight as a couple. She had left subtle hints for him to come join her and possibly have a bit of fun before she left but he just stayed quiet out of the way. Even though she was only going to be gone for a few weeks at most it felt like the distance that was about to be between them would be the first real test of them as a couple. She knew the neighbor women would strike likely the moment she pulled away but she still had faith that he would turn them down. With everything packed into her car, she took Paul by the hand and had him follow her to the living room.

"I've had some time to think about things. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and I absolutely trust you. I know you would never hurt me and I can see how much you love me. I also thought about the crazy way in which we were brought together. Maybe it was fate or luck I don't know but either way I know you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. If that means I have to share you, then that's something I will get used to because I want you to be as happy as you make me and if that takes more than me to do so, then so be it. So long as you never leave me and I stay a high priority for you then i'm happy. Well that and you better give me lots of babies because I've always wanted to have a big family." Emily explained to him.

Paul seemed genuinely shocked but he kissed her passionately to let her know that he understood. It was the first good kiss they shared in weeks and it made her whole body flutter like it always did. She was tempted to call the trip off right then and there but she had already promised her mom that she would be down to see her and breaking a promise to her was something she simply couldn't do.

"You will always be my highest priority and I figured the babies would be a given for us. I want you to be happy too and I would never leave you. I will be absolutely serious when we say 'til death do us part. As far as the others go, maybe things will just run their course but i'm in this with you for the rest of my life." He replied after the kiss broke.

While still not the exacting answer she had been hoping for, it was still enough that she wasn't going to be leaving on bad terms with him. Emily's hand moved forward to take hold of his as she reaches her face up to kiss him. The intimacy they were sharing was getting Emily going and she could feel based off the bulge that was pressed into her stomach that he was feeling the same way. Unfortunately they didn't have time for a quickie since she had to be out of there shortly if she wanted to avoid the heavy traffic as she passed by the big city on her way to her mother's house.

"Oh my mom and sister want to meet you. They are kind of nervous about us getting married after barely knowing each other that long. Especially since they've never met you before." Emily said as she stepped back and out of his grasp.

It was clear that what they had done had got him really going because the tent in his shorts was more than obscenely sticking out at that point. Looking down at her watch real quick, Emily saw that she could spare at least a few minutes and possibly make the time back up during one of the fuel stops. Dropping to her knees she reached forward and pulled him shorts down taking the boxers along with it. His very long and hard cock flopped out and smacked into his stomach causing her to giggle. He looked down just in time to see her mouth engulf his rigid shaft as far as it could fit.

"I was going to surprise you but I put in for some extra days off at the end of the month and was going to drive down there. They can give me the full once over then." Paul replied struggling to get the words out as Emily bobbed on his cock.

She seemed to mumble something that was inaudible in response to what he said but continued to give him an incredible blowjob. As her eyes darted up to look at his face she saw that his eyes were closed and his hands were trailing down to hold onto the back of her head encouraging more of his cock down her throat. Emily loved giving him head and she could never get tired of the taste of his large meat. A quick glance at her watch told her to pick up the pace and her mouth became a blur on him. The sensation must've been too much because he gave a slight grunt before she felt the first blast of his delicious seed fill her mouth.

Since it had been weeks since they had done anything it was clear he was backed up and the massive load he had built up was proof of that. What it also told her was that he had been faithful to her that entire time which made her feel like they would be good while she was gone. As the last drops of his cum dribbled out of his still hard cock she backed away with a smile on her face. Leaving him there to put away his own dick, Emily darted off to the kitchen to rinse her mouth out and wash her face off from the bits that had spilled out.

Emily went back into the living room seeing him doing his best to will his mighty cock down but it must've had a mind of its own because it looked like it was tenting his shorts worse than it was earlier now. With a smirk she walked up to him and planted kiss after kiss onto his face. "I love you so much. They will love you I promise. I can't wait until you are down there."

Paul smiled at her and she didn't seem to want to let him go even though she knew she had to get going. He must've felt her reluctance to get going so he picked her up causing her to squeal out in surprise as he lifted her off towards her car. Once in the garage he set her back onto her feet and she gave him one last passionate kiss before getting in her car. It took all of her willpower to stick the car into reverse but her hands finally managed.

She could see the sadness in his eyes as the car backed down the driveway. Even when she put in into drive and started to pull forward the expression on his face didn't seem to get any better. If anything it looked like he wanted to chase the car down and tell her not to leave. The car kept moving forward and before she knew it he was out of sight but he certainly wasn't out of mind. She was still debating back and forth whether to turn back but her body just kept her driving forward.

Emily was about out of town but needed to stop for gas before she left. When she pulled up to the pump another car pulled into the other side and a familiar man stepped out of the car. It took her until half way through filling up to figure out why that was. The man that was barely five feet away was the camera man she had seen fooling around with Brent's family when she learned their terrible secret. He must've seen her starring because he cleared his throat which took her out of the trance she had been in thinking about that day.

"Do we know each other miss? You're looking at me like we've met before and I'm pretty sure I'd remember a beautiful thing like you." He said semi-charmingly.

Had she not known about what he did for a living she might've took that as a compliment but instead it just made her sick to her stomach. After all she had already seen the man naked and knew what he was packing which was moderate at best.

"You know I bet a beautiful thing like you would just love to be a model wouldn't you? You know I'm a photographer and I'm sure I could get some incredible shots of you that would blow your mind. If you are interested I know a place not far from here that had a great set-up that is private so you wouldn't have to worry about anyone else seeing if that made you uncomfortable." The man said flashing her a half smile.

He was tall enough or possibly standing on something enough that he was looking straight down her shirt and could see the excitement that Paul had caused before she left still visible on her bra covered breasts. When her eyes passed down his body she could see the outline of his erection pressed against his tight jeans.

"I'm going to pass on that offer. Do you always try to proposition women like this where ever you go? It hardly seems professional and that makes me think you are lying about the whole thing and are likely some killer or something that is trying to get me alone." Emily said back to the man shutting him down.

She knew full well who he was but she wasn't about to advertise that to him. If she did it was likely he would say something back to the Mitchells and that would lead to even more drama she had no time for.

"I have a card if you don't believe me. Here let me grab it real quick." The man said as he ran back to his car and pulled something out of the center console.

Emily could see a small white card in the man's hand. When he got a foot or so from him he dropped it and being a kind person she reached down to pick it up for him. What she wasn't expecting was that when she lifted her body back up from grabbing the white business card off the ground the man's hand would be thrust down her shirt. She froze unsure what to do as the man's hand curled around her covered breast and gave it a slight grope. Still in shock his hand pushed the material of her bra aside and palmed onto her bare breast.

If it wasn't for a woman walking by screaming about what she was seeing the man might've tried to go further but instead he pulled his hand away and retreated back to his car. Before Emily could get even the smallest word out of her mouth the man had started up his car and was peeling out of there. The whole thing had happened so quickly that it didn't really sink in that the man had violated her until she was back sitting in her car about to put it in drive herself.

Looking down she saw that she had tossed the white card into her passenger seat which made her want to throw up. A small voice in the back of her mind quietly kept telling her that she liked what had just happened. It yelled at her to dial up the number on the card and invite the man back or worse take him up on the offer he had made her. Shaking those thoughts from her mind, she pulled her car out onto the interstate and turned the radio on loud enough that it drowned out the sound of everything including the thoughts in her own mind.

Not in a hurry this time she made sure she did a better job at following the speed limits. It was a good thing because it seemed like the police were out in force the entire way. Emily made up for the time she had lost giving her man a goodbye blowjob when she filled up for gas the second time on the drive. It worked out just right where she avoided the major congestion that she knew the big city usually had.

When her car made its final stretch onto her mother's street she saw that her sister's car was there parked in the driveway. The problem with that was that it left no room for Emily to park and if her sister was staying the night she would have to find somewhere else to park or she would get a ticket since that town had a no parking on the street at night policy.

Deciding to just chance it she pulled up in the street right in front of the house and shut her car off. Regardless of how things would play it she would have to move it either way but this way it gave her a minute or two to stretch her legs after the long drive.

Since it was her mother's house she didn't bother knocking and just turned the door handle and went inside. No sooner had she entered the house that she heard what sounded like a giant argument going on between her mother and sister. Their voices were raised high enough that she couldn't understand what was being said but it was clear that whatever it was that they were fighting about had been going on for some time before she pulled up.

"Why can't you just stay out of my business! It's no wonder Emily left and didn't want to come back here and why Luke would rather just stay at school instead of coming back here too."

Hearing her sister fighting with her mother was nothing new but it made Emily mad that she was being drug into whatever the fight was about. Things had been hostile between them ever since Candace told her mother about being pregnant years earlier.

Candace was barely out of high school at the time and her mother felt like she had thrown her life away for some guy she hardly knew. Candace didn't see it that way and then when the guy turned out to be a dud years later it just added fuel to the fire.

The sound of a massive slap hitting skin echoed throughout the house and Emily knew exactly what had happened. She had been at the business end of a few of those slaps herself. While her mother wasn't that large of a woman she definitely knew how to land a hit.

Sure enough mere seconds later Candace came hurling by with the red imprint of a hand already visible on her face. Her sister didn't even say a word as she plowed by and charged out the door. She walked a few steps towards her car before she turned back and grabbed hold of the door she left wide open. It was at that point that she looked her younger sister in the eye which seemed to only make her even more irate. Pulling on the door she slammed it shut and screamed. Their mother heard the door slam and run up to yell about it but stopped once she saw Emily standing there.

The sound of squealing tires pulling away from the house made both women walk to the window just in time to see Candace back her car straight into Emily's that was parked out on the street. The loud bang seemed to get the attention of the entire neighborhood as quite a few porch lights were flipped on and some even came out to see what was happening.

They both just stood there with their mouths hung open shocked by what had happened when Candace's damaged car pulled away. It didn't look like the damage to either car was horribly bad but it was enough to make it clear they had been in an accident. They opened up the door and made their way out to inspect the aftermath when an elderly man came over accompanied by what looked to be his son.

"Just what in tarnation is going on out here?" The man demanded to know.

"Nothing you need to worry about Bob. Why don't you and your son just go on back to your house. There is nothing to see here anyway just some family problems working themselves out." Mrs. Schneider told him.

"I don't know what kind of mad house you are running over there Joanne but everyone else in the neighborhood at least has the decency to keep their family squabbles indoors." The man quipped.

Mrs. Schneider's fists started balling up like she was about to throw a punch at the arrogant older man but Emily stepped in front of her and pushed her back towards the house.

"Bunch of looneys over there son. Remember to stay away from types like that." The man mumbled as they walked back towards their own house.

Emily heard what he said but kept quiet instead pushing her mother back inside. Once her mother was back in the house she went back and pulled her car into the driveway in the same spot Candace's car had just been. She didn't know if her sister was going to fly back and smash into it again so it was better to get it off the road where it was an easier target sooner rather than later. Nothing seemed out of whack with it mechanically but she would certainly need a new rear bumper and tail lights.

"Just what in the hell did I walk into?" Emily asked as she stepped back into the house and saw her mother hunched over sitting in the living room.

"You know how your sister can get. It's partially my fault though because I told her that she should stay away from the guy she's been seeing. I mean is it wrong to want to protect your children? I just wish she was more like you." Mrs. Schneider said while wiping tears away from her eyes.

"Is that all that was because it seemed like something more than that. The way she looked at me and then she went and smashed into my car." Emily said back in response.

"Don't worry hunny I'll make sure your sister pays for any damage she caused whether she likes it or not. No matter how upset she was that was completely uncalled for. Ever since your dad died she's been so reckless but this was a new low for her."

The room got silent as Emily walked over and plopped down on the couch next to her mother and gave her a giant hug. The two women stayed connected together for a good amount of time before finally separating and Mrs. Schneider rising to her feet.

"So minus what just happened, how was the drive?" She asked.

"It was alright. At least this time I didn't get pulled over." Emily answered.

"What do you mean this time? Did you get pulled over before?"

"I guess I forgot to mention it but when I drove back when daddy was in the hospital a state trooper pulled me over for speeding. He didn't give me a ticket or anything but I think he felt bad when I told him what was going on." Emily said to her surprised mother.

"And you kept it from me all this time? That is not like you hunny. We used to be so close together before you went off to school. You used to tell me everything." Mrs. Schneider remarked.

"Yeah and I grew up mom. There was always going to be a time where I lived my own life. You let Candace have her space but you always just had to nose your way into mine." Emily snapped back at her mom.

Her words didn't go over well with the already angry older woman as her hand flew up before she even knew what she was doing and slapped her youngest daughter across the face. Her mother tried to apologize straight away but it wasn't enough to stop Emily from storming off up the stairs back to her old room and locking the door behind her.

Things had calmed down by the time morning came around. Her mother made sure to apologize again for what happened and agreed that she had always done like Emily accused her of. No longer in an upset mood herself, Emily forgave her and then went down to the kitchen to make breakfast together. With their meal over they walked outside to get a better look at the damage on Emily's car. It was clear it wasn't road legal so Mrs. Schneider pulled out her phone, dialed up some number and Emily heard her talking to what sounded like a man on the other end.