Nosey Neighbor (Hers) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looked like he tried to say something but nothing came out. It was the second time she had caught him with his pants down buried in someone that Emily knew. It wasn't how he wanted it to go when he saw her again. In his mind he still had hope that he would win her back and they could start their life together.

With the recognition of Brian being there it automatically clicked in her head that the other guy was the one he had brought with him to her father's funeral. She looked back and forth between Brian and her sister before she said nothing and started marching away.

"Em wait it's not what it looks like." Candace yelled while she pushed both the men away.

"Damn baby we ain't done yet. You ain't let me take that ass yet today." Nate complained as his hard slobbered on cock fell free from her mouth.

"Yeah Candy let her go you got us to take care of you." Brian said still too horny to stop his fucking even if he had been imagining it was Emily he was with all along.

Candace ignored both of the men as she sprinted out of the room barely able to walk straight. Emily had already made it outside and Candace wasn't far behind. Had she been thinking more logically she might've realized that she was still stark naked when she burst through the door in pursuit of her pissed off sister.

"Em wait I can explain." Candace yelled as she got closer to her sister's car.

The commotion had attracted the attention of most in the trailer park who were quickly gathering to ogle the naked young black haired woman. She was doing little to cover herself as she approached her sister's car and started to knock on the window.

"How could you Candace? What did I ever do to you?" Emily yelled through the glass at her sister.

She didn't know why she was so upset. It wasn't like her and Brian were still a couple. She also had a good man back home waiting on her that she loved more than anything. She should've been happy that her sister was happy but she just couldn't feel that way with it being her cheating ex. It was like she was transported back to her old apartment and everything she had felt when she caught him with Kim came back at her all at once.

Emily didn't give Candace a chance to respond before she started to drive away. She got her answer on what her mother and sister had been fighting about. It was most likely why her mother didn't want to tell her what it was about. Her phone started chiming like crazy as she drove. Looking down all the messages were from her sister so she heaved the phone into the backseat and ignored the noise the phone made on the drive back to her mother's house.

When she pulled up into the driveway, Kevin was back out working on his car. He tried to wave her down but she saw nothing as she stormed off into the house. Emily wanted to scream but at the same time she wanted to get a shower to wash off the dirtiness she felt on her body even though none of them had even touched her.

When the shower was fired up to its hottest form, she stepped in and just let everything out. Anyone that might've been walking by likely would've thought someone was being murdered in there based off the level of the screams.

After nearly an hour under the water she felt like she had most of it out of her system. Stepping out of the shower she dried herself off and stood there in the bathroom looking at her own naked body reflecting back in the mirror. She hated to admit it but she was jealous of her sister's body. Emily had always wished she could've been skinny like her sister and her mother but instead she had been cursed with a heavyset body. No matter how many men that showed interest in her throughout her life had made her feel beautiful, well until she met Paul. He was different. He seemed to love everything about her even though she didn't understand why.

In the time they had been together, never once had he ever suggested that she try to change or lose weight. Brent had told her it constantly and she had tried numerous times but the weight never seemed to come off. She told herself it was why he had slept with her ex-best friend just like Brian had. She reasoned it was also why he chose to have sex with his own mother since she was skinny too.

Feeling down on herself, Emily wanted to talk things out with Becky. She hadn't talked to her in a while and they had a lot to catch up on. Walking back to her bedroom she looked around for her phone but couldn't find it anywhere. She scoured her whole room looking everywhere and it was nowhere. Frustrated she kicked the jeans she had been wearing across the room. That was when it flicked back in her head that she had tossed it in the back seat of her car.

She started walking off to go grab it when it dawned on her that she was still naked. Not wanting to take a page out of her sister's playbook, Emily quickly went back to her room and got dressed.

With clothing covering her body back up again she made her way out to her car. Kevin saw her come out again and waved. This time Emily smiled and waved back. She rummaged through the back of her car finding the phone hidden under the seat.

Activating the screen she saw that Candace had sent her about 30 messages. There was also one from Kevin. She opened that one since she was curious about it. It read, 'Hey everything alright you look pissed?'

She thought about writing back but went back into the house instead. Making her way back up to her bed she flopped and called Becky. Like all the times recently there was no answer. She was starting to get worried about her friend. It wasn't like her to ignore so many calls and say nothing back explaining why.

With talking to Becky now out of the question, Emily laid back and closed her eyes. It didn't take long before she drifted off to sleep.