Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 01

Story Info
Working on his house means meeting his neighbors.
6.3k words
4.21
11.5k
11
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

It was a quiet town, which was par for the course for such a small upper Midwest town. The people were friendly and the children played peacefully in the streets. It was part of the reason that Paul Vincent chose to move there.

He was a 31 year old blue collar worker that most women didn't give a second glance to. Not that he was an unattractive man; he was more average than anything. Standing at just 5'8, he was considered short in this time and age for a man. His foundry job kept him in pretty good shape, not super toned but still muscular and with little excess fat. He was above average where it counted though, sitting at just over 9 inches when fully erect and somewhat thick. His main problem was that he was very shy and quiet. The confidence he had built growing up was destroyed after the failure of the previous relationship.

His family all lived across the country and he had few friends outside of those he worked with. He remained polite with the neighbors he saw, preferring to keep his distance and only greet those that greeted him. The majority of his neighborhood was filled with families around his parent's age. Most of whom grew up in the town from back when it was a more thriving larger city. A few had kids around his age but he would only see them visit around the holidays or what seemed to be special occasions.

The other reason was that it was the town in which his ex had grown up and she had talked him into buying a house there four years prior when their relationship seemed like it was moving on to the next level. Things quickly didn't go that way and Paul soon found himself living there all by himself.

Standing in the kitchen looking out the sliding glass door, Paul thought back to the memories he had already made in the house.

He had gotten a great deal on the house when he bought it. It was pretty run down and in dire need of repairs which put it realistically into his price range. Thankfully the repairs didn't need to be all done straight out of the gate and could be done as he got to them.

Preferring to take care of the interior first since he still had to live there after all, he went room by room refreshing the old wiring that was a fire hazard and updating the heating/cooling system to something actually made in the twenty first century. The appliances were the next that needed to go. It wasn't that they no longer worked but the fact that they were all outdated.

It would've been quicker to just hire some contractors to take care of everything but Paul was on a budget and it was much cheaper to just do everything himself. There was also the added benefit of learning to do it and increasing the skills that he possessed.

Out of all the things that he changed, the flooring proved to be the most difficult. The house originally had worn out narrow hardwood flooring throughout. It was beyond fixing and all of it had to go. When he was in the process of ripping it all up he learned that most of the sub-floor had been rotted out due to water damage. Tracing the source of the water led to old most likely lead lined water pipes that were barely hanging in there with rusted through in spots.

Not wanting to mess with anything in terms of the water supply of the house meant that Paul finally splurged on one outside sourced labor. The cost wasn't as bad as he had imagined but the plumbers replaced every single line that ran through the house. A nice benefit of it was that it seemed to increase his water pressure and his shower was now finally more than a trickle.

By the time he made it to the exterior of the house, he had already been living in the house for two years at that point. Since he mainly kept to himself the neighbors all saw that as the opportunity to come get to know him now that they saw him outside.

Everyone seemed nice but really Paul just wanted to work on his house in peace. He was into the fourth day of replacing the siding when the married couple that he somewhat shared a wrap-around driveway with came over. They were in their mid-forties and seemed to be decent people.

"I'm Mary but everyone calls me Marge and this is my husband Chet. We didn't even know anyone had been living in the old Chapwell place. How long have you been here?" The busty woman with slightly greying hair said to him while he nailed the final piece of siding needed into that section.

Paul turned around and wiped away the sweat that had formed on his forehead and looked over the couple. Marge wasn't that bad looking of a woman. She was just somewhat on the short side but since Paul wasn't that tall himself it didn't seem that bad. It looked like she had gone a little overboard on the make-up and her face gave the impression of what a prostitute might look like. Letting his eyes roam lower he couldn't help but notice the very large mountains that stuck out from her chest. Whether she was naturally that perky or it was aided by the help of a push-up bra, her chest stuck out almost unrealistically.

Looking over at Chet, the man seemed to have a shit-eating grin on his face since he was aware of Paul checking out his wife's fantastic rack. Where Marge was pretty short, Chet was the opposite. He stood nearly a foot taller than even Paul. The way his body was framed he had the appearance of Lurch from the Adam's Family series.

Looking at the two of them together they made a rather odd couple. Paul wasn't one to judge though so he internally shrugged and finally answered her question.

"Been here two years now."

"You sure because this is the first time we've seen ya?" Marge says back with a smug look on her face like she said something funny.

"Yep definitely two years."

"Where you from originally?" Chet says with a comical Lurch-like tone making Paul struggle to stifle a smile.

"A couple towns over. My ex is from here though." Paul answered.

"She a cute little blonde thing?" Chet asks.

"Yeah she was blonde, why?" Paul asks back.

"I think I remember seeing a blonde girl over here a few years back. I guess I just assumed it was one of the Chapwell girls who inherited the house or something." Chet answers with a laugh.

"No that was my ex. I don't know who these 'Chapwells' are though. I bought the house directly from the bank." Paul tells the man annoyed at having to discuss his cheater ex.

"Oh I see. They were quite popular in the neighborhood. As I'm sure you've noticed this is the only house in the area that has a pool so it became a hang out spot for all the kids in the neighborhood. Hell I had my first time in that pool some twenty some years ago." Marge says as her face goes a little red from remembering what had happened that day.

"I thought you had your first time at that kegger out by the lake?" Chet says to his wife.

"Nope it was right here in this pool. Well the old pool that was here. This one I think they put in like ten years ago or roughly around then." Marge says to both men.

"Not to cut you both off but I really do need to be going. I have to get cleaned up and get ready for work. It was nice meeting you both though." Paul tells them not lying since he did in fact have to get ready for work. He was stuck on night shift for the next couple weeks.

"Yeah it was nice meeting you as well. Remember if you need anything don't be afraid to come knock on our door. Usually at least one of us is home." Marge tells him while Chet reaches out his hand for Paul to shake.

Shaking his hand, Paul said goodbye again and made his way back into his house. He was in dire need of a shower and was covered in insulation and sweat. Making his way upstairs he fired up the shower and crawled in. it took a bit of effort but he managed to get all of the insulation fibers off his body. Wrapping a towel around his body, he gathered up the bundle of dirty clothes and walked down the hall to the laundry chute.

It was one of the few things he had chosen to keep when he did renovations. It was located at the very end of the hallway and there was a window that looked out towards the house of the neighbors he just met.

Glancing out the venetian style blinds, he saw that the shades in their house hadn't been drawn and since their house had a nearly identical layout to his own, the window revealed a similar hallway to the one he was currently standing in.

Some movement happened just out of sight in their hallway and Paul looked over even closer to see if he was imagining things. Nope, sure enough a minute or so later Marge appeared to have exited out of one of the rooms carrying a load of laundry of her own. Their house must've had a laundry chute too because Marge stood there right by the window unaware that Paul was watching her.

Normally he wouldn't care but it wasn't every day you got to see your MILF of a neighbor standing there in nothing more than a lavender thong. It was no push-up bra that aided her. Her massive breasts stuck out as the perkiest pair Paul had ever laid his eyes on.

Almost as if sensing that someone was watching her, Marge began to look around but couldn't see anything. It was a good thing the blinds had covered up his house otherwise Marge would've had an equally surprising show of her own to see. When Paul had moved closer to the window to get a better look his towel had fallen to the floor and now his large cock stood out raging hard.

Paul's hand instinctively trailed down until it was wrapped around his swollen meat and began to slowly pull it up and down. As if on cue, Marge chose that time to stick her thumbs into the thin string of material around her hips and push the almost nothing clothing down her legs. Since she was facing away from the window Paul had a spectacular view of her glistening pussy lips and plump ass as she bent over.

It looked like Marge was talking to someone but he couldn't make out what was being said. To his disappointment, he watched as Marge strutted back down the hall and out of view. Around a minute or so later someone else made an appearance out in the hallway. They looked to be carrying a laundry basket and walked over to chute.

Setting the basket onto the floor, Paul was granted a good look at the person. They appeared to be a girl in their late teens with a striking resemblance to Marge. Article of clothing after article was tossed down the chute until the basket was empty.

Tossing the basket back into what must've been her room. The girl came back out and stood in front of the chute just like her mother had. Paul nearly shot his load right away as the girl reached down and grabbed the hem of her shirt lifting it up and off her body. With the shirt sent down the chute, he watched as the girl reached behind her back and unclasped the navy blue bra she was wearing and let it fall off her body. While not as massive as her mother's were, the girl's breasts looked absolutely perfect on her. There wasn't even a hint of sag when the bra had come off and her ghost areola/nipples looked incredible on her.

Just like her mother the young girl quickly stripped away what remained on her lower half as well. Apparently all she had been wearing was a pair of skin-tight yoga pants because he saw no panties get sent down the chute.

Paul was slowly jerking while Marge had put on a show for him but now with this divine young beauty on display he was stroking at a frantic pace. Closing his eyes since he was so close to release, he reached his hand forward to steady himself. His hand clumsily knocked the blinds open which caused the blonde beauty to look over after spotting the movement and she looked on as Paul continued to tug at his large organ. Her mouth fell open in surprise and she watched on as Paul began to spray his spunk all over the blinds.

Once his body stopped convulsing, he opened his eyes. It was at that point that he realized his hand was holding open the blinds and the blonde girl could clearly see him and what he had been doing. His face instantly went red and the girl's did the same.

Their eyes were fixated on each other and neither was sure what to do next. The blonde blinked first because she turned her head appearing to be answering someone before quickly sprinting out of sight. Paul took his hand away from the blinds and it slipped back shut while he moved back against the wall to gather himself.

He didn't have time to clean up the mess he made right then, he was already about to be late getting to work. That shift at work was a rough one. Paul had a hard time focusing on his tasks because all he could think about were the two naked women next door. When he got home in the morning the first thing he did was clean up the mess. He was hoping to see either of the two women wandering down the hallway but it looked like no one was home.

He didn't see anyone at the house the rest of that week and he was starting to panic that maybe the girl was underage and had told on him. Once his off days had rolled back around he went back outside to continue to swap out the siding and he saw Chet out in their back yard grilling. They greeted each other and nothing more seemed to come of it.

It took the rest of his three off days to finish up but he managed to replace all of the siding on the house and it looked like a brand new home at that point. With the siding done, that meant all that was left to fix was the storm windows and the busted old fence.

With what little time he had left before he needed to get ready for work again, Paul grabbed a tape measure and went out to get the sizes on all the windows. He did the side that faced the corner first and made his way around until he was doing the windows that faced Marge and Chet's house. As he was climbing down the ladder he heard the soft sounds of a female voice calling over to him.

"Hey, we haven't met yet." The delightfully beautiful blonde said as she stuck her head over the top of the fence.

Paul turned to look in the direction of the voice and was treated with the warm smile of the blonde waiting for his attention. Walking over to the fence he got a better look at her. She was roughly the same height as him and as he had learned before she had a hell of a body.

"Yeah I don't think we have. I met your folks a few days ago. It's crazy how much you look like your mother." He tells her.

"Yeah I get that a lot. I have my dad's hair and eyes though. I'm Jesse by the way." She tells him.

"I'm Paul, it's nice to meet you."

"Yeah I'm sure it would be after..." She says but stops short while her face goes red.

Paul's face does similar and they again stand there each awkwardly unsure what to say next. Finally Jesse wiggles her finger at him signaling that she wants him to step closer to the fence. He does as asked and now that he is standing mere inches from her face, she looks around as if checking to see if anyone might be watching.

In the most hushed voice Paul had ever heard anyone muster, Jesse finally spoke again.

"Just so you know you can feel free to do that again any time you like but next time your curtain had better be open the whole time too."

A huge smile goes across her face and then she closes the last remaining space between them and plants a wet kiss onto his lips. He doesn't get a chance to react because she is already bounding away after the kiss ends.

"Hey wait, I need to know something before you go. How old are you?" He yells as she is moving further away.

"Old enough." She says with a laugh. "18."

Just like that she is gone out of sight. Paul shakes the shock out of his head and then makes his way back into his house. Her kiss had almost made him forget the measurements for the windows but he was able to jot down all the ones he could remember. The only ones he wasn't sure on were the window that made him a voyeur and the small window that was connected to his bathroom. He would get those again when he got home.

That week seemed to breeze by at work. He had ordered the windows and they were set to be delivered just as his off days hit again. Thankfully he would have more than his regular three this time due to the shifts all switching. That meant he had plenty of time to put them up.

The weather seemed to have other plans for him though as it down poured continuously nearly the whole time he had off. Unable to work outside, he took the time to paint the walls in the bedrooms now that everything had been finished up.

On the last day before he was due back at work again the rain finally stopped. While he couldn't do all the windows he could at least get them started. Installing them proved a bit tricky while on his own. He almost dropped the one window about a dozen times.

Frustrated at the slow pace he was moving at he decided to take a break. It was at that point that the familiar voice of Jesse came from over by the fence. He walked over to where she stood and saw her there with two other girls who looked to be around the same age.

"Hey Paul, would it be ok if we used your pool? We used to swim in it when we were younger and haven't had the opportunity in a few years. We promise we won't make a mess." Jesse asked flashing her bright green eyes in his direction.

"Your mom said something about that before. As long as you girls are safe and promise not to horse around, then I don't see any problem with it." He tells the girls.

All three girls got so excited they started to jump up and down in celebration. The movement caused their nubile young bodies to bounce causing a stir in Paul's pants.

"We'll be right back we need to grab our stuff." Jesse tells him as the three girls become a blur streaking out of sight.

It had been a few weeks since he last used the pool, so Paul took the time to make sure the water was safe to swim in. He wasn't a fan of chlorine and instead preferred to keep the water as natural as possible but that also meant that bacteria and other contaminants were sometimes in the pool. Thankfully he had a kit that checked for those and the water came back good to go for the girls.

About ten minutes later the three young women came bouncing back out of the house and through a hole in the busted fence into his yard. He wasn't sure what had been taking them so long but he had gone back to working on the windows again anyway.

The three beauties set their stuff out on the lounge chairs and Paul in the reflection of the window watched as each one of them hoisted off the long over-sized t-shirt they had on. Each of their bodies was radically different from the other.

Jesse had on a floral two-piece suit and her flawless body looked perfect. He had already seen her in the buff so he knew what was hiding underneath the tiny bits of clothing.

The brunette of the group that he would later learn was named Patti, was rail thin but she was a giant of a woman. If Paul had to estimate she must have been easily over 6 feet tall. She had little curves to speak of and there really wasn't much of a reason for her to be wearing the blue bikini she had on outside of common decency.

The third in the trio was named Marcy. She was the shortest of the group and also the chunkiest. Her hair was somewhere in-between blonde and brunette with adorable little curls at the ends. Being the curviest of the group she had gone with a one-piece suit to try to contain her big booty and enormous tits.

12