Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed to be talking amongst each other for a bit but eventually they made their way into the water. Each time one of the girls would splash it would draw Paul's eyes to the pool. A few of the times he could swear that Jesse was looking right at him.

Time seemed to fly by and before he knew it Paul had to pack everything up for the night. The girls were still in and around the pool. They would swim for a bit and then take some time to tan on the lounge chairs. With the sun now gone out of the sky it was time to call it a day.

"Alright ladies it's getting late, time to head home." Paul told them.

"Can we come back and swim again?" Marcy asked in a bashful way.

"I guess I don't have a problem with that." He answered.

Each of the girls gathered up their stuff but remained in just their bathing suits. Jesse was the first, she came over and before he could stop her she had her arms wrapped around him in a tight hug. Paul could feel her hard nipples pushing through the suit and into his chest. Giving him a kiss on the cheek she whispered 'thanks' in his ear.

As soon as Jesse left his body she was replaced by Patti who dwarfed Paul in height. Just like with Jesse he could feel her nipples dig into him and just like her friend she kissed him on the cheek. When she pulled away her face was blushing hard.

Marcy didn't want to be left out so she stepped up and copied her friends. When she pressed her body against his she could swear she could feel his hard dick poking into her chubby stomach. Since she was shorter than the other two instead of kissing his cheek it landed onto his neck.

The trio of girls amassed together again and snuck back through the busted part of the fence and out of sight. Paul cleaned up the last of the mess outside and headed in. While not as dirty as the last time he had been working outside, he had still worked up enough of a sweat that a shower was in order.

Feeling the water wash away all the grime made Paul not want to get out of the shower but he got out dried himself off and threw on just a pair of boxer briefs before carrying his dirty clothes to the chute. When he got to the chute he heard the clear sounds of girls giggling.

Looking out the window he nearly fainted. All three of the girls who had just been in his pool were standing there in the window and not a stitch of clothing was on any of them while not only were the curtains pulled fully open but the window was slid open as well. Remembering what Jesse had said prior he immediately pulled the blinds open and all three women's faces lit up in delight.

Jesse motioned with her hand for him to lose the one bit of clothes he had on. The other two women nodding their heads in agreement and Paul hooked into the waistband of his boxers and shoved them down. His ultra-hard cock spilled out in all its glory.

The two women who hadn't seen it yet had their mouths fall open and he could see Jesse mouthing to her friends 'I told you so'. After that it was Paul's turn to have his mouth fall open because Jesse moved over to each of her friends and planted a passionate kiss onto each of their lips.

The temptation to just burst through the window and sprint over there to absolutely ravage each of the girls was overwhelming. One by one each of the girls stepped up to the window further and modeled their body for him.

He was surprised to see that Patti had more curves than it looked like she did. Her pyramid shaped breasts were clearly a solid A-cup and her ass actually did have some definition to it.

He wasn't surprised by how incredible Marcy's body looked. If anything he had wished she wore a two-piece like her friends had to put it on display in the pool. Her stomach wasn't anywhere near as big as he had pictured it would be and if anything the girl was just mainly pure curves.

The girls must have had all this planned because next Jesse pulled out a chair and Paul got to watch on as each girl used to a dildo that looked roughly the same size as his own cock to get themselves off. Paul showed his appreciation by letting his spunk fly once for each of the women.

The fun couldn't go on forever though because Chet's car pulled into the driveway causing all four exhibitionists to scramble to cover up. Marge must've got out before he pulled in because she walked up the stairs and caught the three naked girls still trying to clean up any evidence of what they had just done. Paul had already closed his blinds but he stood there still naked as Marge walked to the window looking over at his with a curious look on her face.

After that day the girls became a daily occurrence in his pool but nothing further happened with them. Paul did sneak a few snapshots in of the girls as they moved about in their skimpy clothing. When the summer ended the girls each headed off to college and he didn't see them again the next summer either.

The neighborhood seemed to go back to its quiet ways after that. While he had a cook out with Marge and Chet a couple times, nothing was ever said about their daughter.

Paul finished up the windows that summer that the girls were busy frolicking around his pool but for some reason he never managed to get around to that pesky old fence. Since the majority of the work was all finished on the house his motivation to repair the fence had dwindled to the point that he had completely forgotten about it. Sure he saw it each time he went out for a swim but every time he would just tell himself, "I'll work on it tomorrow."

After four years of living in the house, the neighborhood had gone back to the way it had been his first two years there. He rarely saw any of the neighbors but when he did it just amounted to a friendly wave and then everyone went back to their normal business.

That changed one day though when the neighbor that lived behind him had their son return home. He had just finished college and chose to move back in with the parents and work over in the family furniture business.

The Mitchells had always seemed friendly to him at the very least they never took issue with his avoidance but he didn't know very much about them, in fact he didn't even know they had kids until the son came home and he watched him unpack. Paul would later learn that it was supposed to be a temporary living arrangement as the son was putting his extra money at the time towards a wedding. The fiancée didn't stay there right away, instead was still finishing up her own school degree at a distant college.

When the end of summer hit, the fiancée must have finished up her schooling and moved into the house as well. Paul hadn't seen her but saw the U-Haul truck parked in the driveway and more feminine looking items being unloaded. Paul didn't think much of it knowing they owned a furniture store and figured they must have been extra items getting stored at their house before being sold.

Paul's house wasn't huge or fancy by any means, but his yard was larger than most in the neighborhood. It encompassed a double lot, leaving a lot of yard work for him during the summer. He also had a smaller in ground pool in his backyard that he shared with the Mitchells. Their backyard was mostly filled with gardens and small storage sheds. The fence in-between wasn't the greatest, it had missing parts of boards in places and the ones that remained were in dire need of painting.

It was while fixing the fence that Paul finally saw her. She was lounging on a deck chair sun tanning in their backyard. Paul hadn't noticed her at first until she moved and her movement drew his attention. Paul's view starting at her dainty little feet with their perfectly manicured and painted toes, up her thicker legs, across her one-piece bathing suit covered body, a slight hint of hair peeking out from the crotch of the suit, up across her modest sized chest and up to her chubby face and curly brown hair. Her eyes had been obstructed from view, covered by some sort of designer sunglasses. She was by no means a beauty queen but none the less he felt himself starting to get hard looking at her. He even stepped aside out of view to readjust himself, his bulge plainly visible if anyone had been looking.

When he moved back to look through the broken fence, he spotted Brent Mitchell, the aforementioned son of the Mitchells, approaching from the house with a dog on a leash in tow. He made his way to the tanning woman and they started to chat.

Paul couldn't make out anything that was said but saw the conversation must have been something that made the young woman happy as she was smiling the whole time Brent was speaking. When the conversation tapered off, Brent bent down and kissed the young woman quite passionately and even snuck in a squeeze of one of her breasts before she slapped his hand away.

When the kiss broke her face was very flush and she must have been pretty turned on because her nipples were hard and showing through the bathing suit. Paul realized they must have been a couple at that point and felt horrible about watching her. He finished up the few boards left in that area, sweating in the sunny heat.

Putting away the tools he used in the garage, he figured a good way to cool off would be to just jump in the pool for a quick swim. He had a small shed next to the pool that was converted into a makeshift changing room and shower or 'pool house' as he liked to call it. He quickly changed into one of the pairs of trunks in the shed and jumped into the water.

It was pretty cold or at least felt pretty cold to him. It was enough at least to shrink his hardened dick back down to its slumbering state. He swam a few laps across the small pool, feeling a lot better as he was cooling off. He stayed in the pool for nearly an hour until just before he was planning to get out he heard a noise coming from the fence area, it was faint but it sounded almost like a moan. He took that as his cue that he was out in the sun too long and hopped out getting cleaned off in the shower inside the small shed.

Paul went about his regular routine. He made himself some dinner and got ready for the start of his work week. He was on over nights for the next two weeks, something he wasn't really looking forward to but it meant more money so he gritted through it. The two weeks flew by and Paul was amped for some relaxation and days off. He did have some work to do still at home so it wouldn't be all relaxing. He still had to finish up the fence, paint it, and mow his grass.

Waking up on his first day off he made his way back to the fence to finish replacing the busted boards. Glancing through to the Mitchell's yard he again spotted the same young woman lounging on the chair only this time dressed in a two-piece bikini.

With more of her body exposed this time he got a better look at her. Her stomach was no longer held in by a bathing suit and was drooping slightly over the bikini bottoms. Her chest was clearly larger than he had imagined, her breasts spilling out some from the top appearing a few sizes too small. There he was standing at the fence again, dick getting painfully hard but unable to look away from the young woman's body.

His spell was broken when she turned onto her stomach, her large ass cheeks showing due to the thong bottoms sinking into the crack of her ass. As she repositioned, her bottoms must have caught on the chair because as she moved the thong pulled itself away from her crotch and exposed a slight view of her pussy. She had clearly shaved since the last time he saw her as no hair was visible this time. The show quickly ended though as she moved the material back into its rightful place. Paul was unable to concentrate on fixing the fence now and needed release.

He made his way to the small shed and fired up the shower inside. Stripping out of his clothes, he got under the water. He didn't care if the water was hot or cold because as soon as he stepped under the flow his hand wrapped around his painfully hard dick and he started to stroke himself.

He didn't know why this girl turned him on so much but there was just something about her. He could feel himself getting close and imagined himself hopping the fence and stripping as he walked over to the girl on the lounger, grabbing her bottoms off her and sliding his hard cock all the way in her.

That thought was enough to push him over the edge and he started shooting jets of his spunk all over the shower stall. As he was coming down from his orgasm he thought he saw movement outside the window to the shed. Throwing a towel around himself, he popped the door open and looked around not seeing anyone. Must have just been his imagination he thought.

Paul made his way back inside and got dressed in some clean clothes. The rest of the night was uneventful. He finished up dinner and then watched a bit of the backlogged shows on his dvr. At one point he headed back into the kitchen to grab a beer, when he spotted the lights to the Mitchell's backyard all on and could hear the faint sounds of a couple fighting. Not wanting to get dragged into the drama he headed back to watch some more television. Not long after he saw and heard a car ripping down the street. While not exactly common for the neighborhood it wasn't the first time it had happened since he lived there.

12