Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 03

Story Info
Paul learns how the neighbor feels about him.
6.7k words
4.52
5.2k
7
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

After some restless sleep, Paul finally woke to check the time. It was already 10 in the morning. He got up and got a shower before heading downstairs to start his day. He put some coffee on, needing an energy pick me up. He just finished up his first cup when he saw a shadow by the sliding glass door leading out to his backyard.

Opening up the door, he saw a startled Emily frantically looking for something. He asked her if everything was alright. She was clearly embarrassed by something as her face was bright red. She seemed to look around before telling him, "Umm last night when I was here, I uh, I uh forgot my things. I swore I left them right here but they are gone."

Paul tells her, "I took your stuff inside so they wouldn't get lost or so no one would steal 'em. I was going to drop them off when I was done with my coffee actually. I figured you hadn't realized you left them here and probably needed your purse at least but since you are here why don't you come on in and grab 'em."

Emily had a look of relief on her face as she followed Paul into the house. Paul eyed the girl. She was visibly deep in thought about something. He didn't want to scare her but when he touched her hand it made her jump.

"About last night i'm sorry if I seemed threatening when I caught you in the pool. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that and i'm sorry you were forced to watch that video." Paul tells her.

She looked at him for a minute and then grabbed up her stuff and started to walk out. Before she reached the door she stopped and like a blur she was up next to him and pressing her lips to his. He quickly kissed her back, before he could put his arms around her she was gone and out the door. He didn't want the kiss to stop and he thought maybe he had done something wrong.

The rest of the day blew by. Paul still hadn't finished up the fence like he had planned and it needed paint badly. Instead he just sat around trying to get Emily out of his head. He didn't know what it was about her but ever since she came into the neighborhood, she was all he could think about. He knew she was connected to the Mitchells somehow but he wasn't sure how other than he had seen her kiss the Mitchells' son. He didn't see a ring on Emily's hand so that meant they weren't married yet but she had kissed him so he was feeling conflicted.

As night crept up, a small knock came to the glass of the back door. Paul got up to check it, no one was there. Looking down there was a small box. He grabbed it and took it inside. Using a box cutter, he cut it open. Inside was a note on the top and below that was what appeared to be the same pair of panties Emily had left the night before. He looked at the note and it read:

Dear Paul,

I'm so sorry about what happened last night. I know I should've asked before just coming over and using your pool like that. I totally freaked when you caught me and I thought the worst. I thought you were going to cause me some form of harm. That couldn't have been farther from the truth though, under the circumstances you were a gentleman. I don't know what I was thinking turning on your tv like that, I had no idea what I was about to see. I saw the blue light coming from the dvd player and the curiosity got the best of me and turned it on I guess. I don't know who that woman is, if it was your wife or partner but I know she's a very lucky woman. I also have to confess that I spied on you a few times over the last few weeks and there is no excuse for that. I can understand if you are angry about it. If you want to punish me for it, in the box is the pair of panties I left there last night. You can show those to Brent as proof that i've been unfaithful to him. I don't know what else to say that would make what I did alright but I am truly sorry.

Emily

P.S. I wore the panties all day today so they should be proof enough for Brent.

Paul set the letter down and grabbed the panties out of the box. The scent on them was indeed stronger than they had been from the previous night. Her sweet smelling pussy was evident on the material and Paul's cock rose in his shorts. He tossed the box in the recycling bin and took the letter and panties with him up to his bedroom. He settled in on the bed, her panties still in his hand smelling them as he stroked himself.

He thought back to her conversation with her friend, did she really fall in love with him he thought. He regretted not writing down her phone number when he had her phone open but knew he would then have to justify how he got it and she would know he looked through her phone. 'What else had she had on the phone' he thought. Did she have naked pictures of herself on there?

"God just imagine if she did. Seeing her naked would be too much. I mean I saw most of it under that white suit but I bet it looks even better without anything on. I'm stupid, I should've looked." Paul said out loud to himself as his hand was becoming a blur as it rapidly stroked his painfully hard cock as he thought about his beautiful plump visitor.

She mentioned in the letter that she had spied on him and that got his mind turning. He was curious what she meant by that. She seemed to enjoy what she saw on the video that he carelessly left there for her to turn on. Of course he hadn't been expecting her to turn the television on either. He just thought she would stay there quietly while he went to get her a towel.

His brain started to play out every possible scenario and how it ended up like it had. Her conversations with her friend had been so graphic and mostly about him. What other conversations had she had with others about him. He drifted off to sleep after masturbating to release, hoping he might find her in his dreams.

Paul woke the next morning with Emily still fresh in his mind. Grabbing the letter she had sent he went through it again and again. The letter almost confirmed his suspicions of her being with the neighbor kid Brent but what she was tempting him to do wasn't something he would ever consider. He barely knew the kid so why would he go out of his way to help the kid out once his girlfriend had kind of cheated with him.

Laying next to him on the bed was the soiled panties almost calling out to him to pick them up again. He thought about it but he knew if he did he'd spend the morning jacking off to the delightful smell that was contained on the article of clothing. Forcing himself out of bed, he went to find a decent sized nearly empty wooden box that his father had given him. It was made to hold cigars but Paul didn't smoke and he always wondered why his father gave it to him in the first place.

Lifting the lid on the box, Paul looked inside and saw the collection of Polaroid pictures along with a few souvenirs he had taken from the different women he dated throughout his life. Most of the items inside the box belonged to Lynn but there were at least one or two things from each of the women he'd been with. While that number wasn't more than you could count on both hands, it was still enough that he had accumulated a nice stack of photos.

Grabbing the letter and the panties he tossed them inside the box, closed it up and then slid it under his bed. Seeing the things he'd collected brought back vivid memories of the moments he'd been given each item from the women and of the impromptu photo shoots that each of the women volunteered to do for him.

Trying to shake those mental images from his mind, he grabbed some clean clothes and headed in for a nice cold shower. The moment the chilling water smacked against his skin it completely cleared any thoughts he had been stewing on in his mind. It wasn't the most refreshing shower but it was doing the job he wanted it to.

Once he was dressed he went down stairs to gather up something to eat from the kitchen. Just as he was putting away his dirty dishes, he heard what sounded like the back-up beeps from a large truck out front of his house. Moving through his house, he approached his front door and opened it up to see what was going on.

Slowly backing up and almost blocking his own driveway, he watched as the large moving truck inched closer to the house next door. The house had been vacant since he saw a different moving truck loading up Marge and Chet's stuff. Now that he thought about it, the for-sale sign that had been placed out in the front lawn was missing.

The truck continued to back up until it almost collided with the neighbor's garage door. With a hiss the truck came to a stop and a small Hispanic man climbed out the driver's side while a fat middle-aged black man climbed down from the passenger side. The black man looked in his direction and started to walk towards him.

"You the Jeffers?" The black man asked after verifying the name listed on the paperwork.

"No I live next door. How long are you guys going to be? You are kinda blocking my driveway and I need to be able to get out later to head to work." Paul tells the man.

The black man simply shrugged and then walked away towards the Hispanic man on the other side of the truck. It looked like they were talking to each other but they were far enough away he couldn't hear what was being said. Once their talk was over, both men walked over to the wooden flower bed that was in front of the house and took a seat. Each man pulled out his cellphone and started to mindlessly tap away at their respective screen.

Paul shook his head and knew if he had to take a rideshare to get to work he was going to be pissed. With no other reason to be standing out there, Paul headed back inside his house and continued on with his day. Somewhere around two hours later he heard a car pull up and some people talking loudly. Looking out through the peep hole on the door he saw the movers finally pop open the back of the truck and start carrying things out. Hopefully they were quick because he needed to leave for work in less than an hour and he didn't want to be late.

Unfortunately the movers hadn't been working all that fast so when the time came he had no other choice but to call for a ride since his car was blocked into his garage. He tried to get them to move the truck just enough that he could squeeze by but they practically laughed at his request. His whole rideshare to work was in silence. The driver was talking away but Paul was fuming and not listening to a word that was being said. Not only was it costing him money for the ride but it also meant that he would be stuck waiting on a ride later that night when his shift finished.

Normally the foundry worked on 12 hour shifts but for the entirety of the month they had been split into three shifts instead since they were moving things into a brand new building. The new building was about triple the size of the old one and everything was state of the art but it was a nightmare to have to move all of the old things over. Thankfully Paul was forklift certified which meant he wasn't stuck like most of the others who were forced to carry things over by hand.

With the shorter 8 hour shift over, Paul waited for his friend and co-worker Jon to get cleaned up so he could give him a ride home. Jon had been one of the unlucky ones who had to manually carry over the old equipment to the new building. While his coveralls kept his clothing cleaned, his face and hands were a different story. All the dark soot that had been building up over the years was getting knocked loose the more they removed from the building and it was an impossibility to not get it all over exposed skin.

A large group of the others had the same fate thrown their way so there was a line waiting to get into the showers. Paul patiently waited out by Jon's car until eventually his friend strolled out all cleaned up. Both men piled into the car and took the short drive to Paul's place. They were talking about sports along the drive until Jon asked what happened to Paul's car. After explaining what had happened with the moving truck, Jon simply nodded his head and the two men didn't say another word until he pulled up in front of Paul's place.

The moving truck was now gone and the lights were on next door. Paul thanked him for the ride and hopped out. Jon gave a wave and then drove off to head home himself. On the walk to his door he could hear the milling about inside the neighbor's house. It sounded like they were listening to jazz or some type of easy listening rock of some sort.

His first stop once he was inside his house, was to head up and grab a shower. After that he planned to find something to eat while he watched some tv. He may not have been working hard physically all day but climbing in and out of the forklift had caused his back to tense up and he was hoping a shower could fix it.

The shower did just like he hoped it would and the knot that was in his lower back had disappeared. Gathering up his dirty work clothes he walked out into the hallway in the buff like he had become accustomed to over the last year since no one lived next door. Back when the old neighbors lived there he had done it in hopes that young Jesse or even Marge herself would see him but after a while he got used to it.

Without thinking he stood in front of the laundry chute and started to heave his dirty clothes down. It slipped his mind that the shades of the window were still wide open and he was standing there in the nude. It hadn't been an issue over the last year since no one could see into his place unless they were in the second story of the house next door and that place was vacant.

Well that place wasn't vacant anymore and while he stood there someone happened to be looking over in his direction. As if sensing he was being watched Paul turned his head just enough that out of the corner of his eye he could see the eyes of a woman looking his way.

Without thinking he turned his body to examine his spectator but when he did he exposed his whole front body to the woman's hungry eyes. It was like déjà vu as that was close to what happened with young Jesse a couple years prior.

Paul gave a quick scan of the woman. She looked to be somewhat short but her body was pretty curvy, not fat but not skinny either. Moving up to her face and head, it looked like she was somewhere in the range of mid-50s and she had grey hair streaking throughout her shoulder length black hair. Her face told him she was Hispanic of some sort.

The woman intently looked over in his direction before calling out something in Spanish. A minute or so later another woman appeared moving down the hall. The woman was a near duplicate to the first. The main difference was that she had bright red hair that had clearly been dyed and was wearing more revealing clothing. Judging by their faces as they stood next to each other, Paul calculated that they must be sisters and more than likely twins.

Since the second woman was wearing just a sports bra on top and form fitting yoga pants on the bottom, Paul got an idea of what each of their bodies looked like. Seeing her large breasts bursting into the material of the sports bra, Paul's cock instantly came to life. The women's eyes grew wide the larger his member became.

They seemed to be saying something to each other again but in Spanish which he didn't know. Finally the second one, the red head, walked over to the window in their house and pulled the curtain closed. With his view of the women obstructed, Paul turned around and headed for his bedroom to get dressed.

Pushing what had just happened out of his mind, Paul went down stairs like he had planned and got something to eat. As he sat down to flip the television on he thought of Emily and how much he wished she had been the one in the house next door. It wasn't that either of those two women were ugly or anything but they weren't Emily.

Over the course of the next few nights things had played out in a similar fashion. Paul continued to forget about there being someone living next door again and wandered his hallway in the nude. He didn't see the women any of the times but he could feel their eyes on him from behind those curtains.

With the notion of no longer being safe he finally stopped walked down his hallway naked after the fourth night the new neighbors had been there. It was right after that they finally pulled the curtains back open on that window. It seemed they kept checking out into the direction of his place periodically because any time he was on his second floor he could see one of them standing in theirs.

Not a word had been said between the new neighbors and him. Paul thought about going over to introduce himself but his work schedule didn't let that happen. They could've just as easily done the same but neither had showed up at his door step.

The women had been there just over a week when Paul heard a couple car doors close rather loudly. Looking at his clock the time said that it was close to 1 in the morning. Getting up from bed, he peered down his hallway and into the house next door. The light flicked on in one of the first floor rooms and the light that spilled out illuminated the hallway upstairs more.

A few minutes later he saw the black haired woman stumbling down the hallway with a young white man that looked to be around his own age. The man's hands were all over her body as they bounced from wall to wall locked into a lengthy kiss. The woman was wearing a nice summer dress and the man was trying to pull it free from her body. She was swatting his hands away each time he tried to lift the dress up her body. With his efforts constantly thwarted, he changed tactics and pulled the straps off her shoulders and the dress fell to her feet.

She stood there in a pair of matching burgundy bra and panties and nothing more. Having her body exposed brought life to Paul's cock. The man wasn't done undressing her though. His hands flew behind her back and made short work of her bra. Once free from their confinement her large breasts spilled out and hung loosely to almost her belly button. Her areolas and nipples were a dark brown color and covered the size around of a soda can on her massive udders.

The man must've had the same thoughts that Paul did because he watched as the man lifted the heavy tit up to his face and devoured it. The woman's head flew back as the man feasted on her chest. With his mouth occupied on each tit, his hands moved down her body and shoved down her panties. She had a sizeable patch of hair above her sex that was slightly darker black than the hair on her head.

With the woman now naked, the man started to undress himself. His clothes were gone in the blink of an eye and he was positioning his hard average sized dick at her entrance. The height different between them was making things difficult so the man lifted her up in his arms enough that he was able to slide into her. Unfortunately he wasn't able to maintain her weight and she fell back against the wall with a thud.

Undeterred the man started to thrust into her even in such an uncomfortable position. The woman seemed to be enjoying it as well. They kept thumping against the wall and finally a light flicked on in one of the rooms and the red haired woman stepped out into the hallway. She yelled instantly when she saw the couple smashing into the wall leaving impressions into the drywall. Her screams quickly changed to Spanish and the couple that had been fucking completely stopped.

12