Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul had been so turned on by what had been going on that he was actively jerking off while he watched the show before him. The man reluctantly pulled his erection from the woman and gathered up his clothing making a brisk exit from the situation. The two women continued to argue in Spanish with each other until the naked black haired one stormed off down the hall. With her facing away Paul finally got a good look at her plump big ass.

The red haired woman was examining the damage that had been caused in the hallway when she turned her head enough she saw Paul standing in his own hallway. His hand was stroking his big meat and even though she couldn't see into his place all that clearly, she still could make out what he was doing.

A mischievous smirk came onto her face as she stepped closer to the window. She looked to her left and found the light switch for the hallway and flipped it on. The whole hallway was lit up now and he could see the black haired woman's clothing still piled up on the floor. His attention quickly switched back to the red head and looked at what she had on.

She must've been sleeping in some type of lingerie because it looked like she had on some style of lacy teddy that had a matching pair of panties to go with it. Now that she knew she had his attention she moved her hands up to the collar of her lingerie and pulled down enough that it caused her massive breasts to spill out. They were almost identical to the black haired woman's if not just a touch smaller. Bending over slightly she began to shimmy back and forth causing her tits to sway from side to side. Her smile was growing larger the more she did it but then the curtain flew shut and the show was over.

Retreating back to his bedroom, Paul took care of his swollen member before calling it a night again. Nothing more happened with the women as the week went on and the curtain remained shut. Each night he would check to see if they were over there ready to give him a repeat showing but each day it was nothing.

It had been two weeks since Emily sent the letter along with her panties but time seemed to be frozen in his mind. He hadn't seen her at all being stuck working the odd hours of second shift at the plant. He felt mentally exhausted by the time he had his four off days again. Even the simple things like grocery shopping were dragging on worse than they normally did. It was strange because his conversations with his co-workers hadn't changed any and really nothing major had changed in his life either but something just felt different.

When he headed home after that final day of work, he crashed out and slept through a whole day. It was something that never happened to him before because he had been so set in his routine that he always wanted to take advantage of his off days to get things down around the house.

Waking up the sun had already been out for some time, the temperature was warm but not excruciatingly hot like it had been previously. He made his way outside and walked the fence line to see what he needed to work on for the day. He was shocked when most of the remaining boards that needed replacement had already been fixed. Looking around he scanned the neighborhood to see if someone was playing a prank on him but if they were no one was anywhere around to take credit for it.

He didn't feel like painting so instead he glanced in the direction of his pool and thought maybe a nice swim would be good. The water was colder than he expected it to be when he dipped his toes in to test the water. Some debris had dirtied up the surface of the water so he went and grabbed the pool skimmer to clean it out. As he made his way back along the fence he heard a rustling.

Looking through the gap in the fence, Emily was out laying on the lounger again. This time in the same white one-piece he caught her wearing in his pool. Her skin looked a little bit tanner, she probably had been out quite a bit during the last few weeks tanning he thought. He looked over her body and admired its curves especially her ample chest as it strained against the white suit. His view became blocked though as Rufus had run up to the fence and was looking at him through the same gap he was trying to look through while his tail was wagging happily.

His mind now off the tanning girl, he took his shirt off and dove into the pool in hopes to make his hard-on go down some. He swam laps for a good hour before getting out and heading for the changing shed. The warm water felt great on his body compared to how cold the pool water had just been, the late summer air had turned the pool a little chilly.

As the water cascaded over his body he thought back to what Emily had said about looking in on him taking a shower the last time. His dick wasted no time and was standing tall as the water washed over him. Turning around he angled himself so that the front of his body was in view of the only window of the shed. If Emily was watching again, then he wanted to give her something to look at. He stood there looking on waiting to see eyes looking in on him but none appeared.

Disappointed that she didn't make an appearance, Paul finished with the shower cleaning off the last remnants of soap that covered his body. With the water shut off he turned to exit the shower, his dick was still hard as hell as he tried to put his clothes on over it. He could've jerked off in the shower to get it to go down some in the shower like he had the last time but for some reason it didn't feel right.

He went back into the house and lounged a bit watching more shows from his dvr that he hadn't watched yet. Either the show was boring or he was more tired than he thought because he dozed off and woke up a few hours later. He headed to the kitchen to shut everything down for the night when he saw another item by his back sliding door, this time it was an envelope.

He opened it and it was just a small note. It read, 'You didn't say anything to Brent, i'm not sure what that means but i'd love to talk to you about something if you are interested. If you are alone one of these nights turn the backyard light on and I will know to come over.' Paul wasn't sure what to make of it but if it was some type of prank he didn't want any of it tonight he thought. He locked up the door and headed for bed.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow i'll do it." Paul said to himself as he crawled into bed.

The next day came and Paul went about his business. The day seemed to fly by. He was nervous about what she might want to talk about but figured only one way to find out. Night came and he turned on the backyard light like the note instructed him to do and waited. A half hour later a timid knock came to the back door. Paul got up and took a deep breath before he answered it.

Emily had dolled herself up. It was the first time he had seen her wear make-up and she looked amazing. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top, her thick bra straps clearly visible, and a knee length skirt. It was technically the most clothes he had ever seen her wearing as he mainly saw her in the swim suits and the revealing athletic wear but even with more clothes on she looked stunning.

He ushered her in and closed the door behind her. She walked by and made her way to his living room. He followed behind her and when he got to the living room started to ask, "What did you want to..."

He didn't finish as she kissed him hard on the lips. He kissed her back, his hunger for her growing with every second the kiss went on. He grabbed her ass as they kissed, feeling her plump covered cheeks in his hands. Not satisfied with that, he pulled up on her skirt lifting it until his hands could reach under and he ran his hands back up her thighs onto her bare ass. He was shocked when he felt no panties but figured she must be wearing a thong.

She moaned into his mouth as he squeezed her ass. She was ready for some play herself it seemed as she nervously undid the button to his pants and slid his jeans to the floor. Breaking the kiss he looked at her face as she looked down at the top of his boxers and pulled them down revealing his hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it, her hand just barely making it around its width. She stroked him a few times but even just that felt amazing.

He looked down at her face, their eyes locking in on each other. She blurts out, "I'm in love with you. I don't care if that other woman is in the picture. I need you."

Paul simply moved his head forward and kissed her as if it had been his first ever kiss. As they kissed he kicked free of his jeans and boxers that had piled at his feet. Now free to move, he grabbed her by the ass and lifted her into his arms carrying her up to the bedroom. He was tempted to just slam her right onto his cock right there in the living room but he was patient enough to wait until they got to the bedroom.

He could feel the heat coming from her pussy as they walked. Now in the bedroom he set her on the bed and in the movement it caused her skirt to get pulled up. He was immediately amazed, she wasn't wearing a thong, she had gone commando. Her shaved pussy was right there on display for him for the first time.

Her pussy seemed to call to him and he obliged. Moving forward he rubbed his hard cock along her wet slit, lubricating it enough to push in her. Satisfied it was good enough, he pushed the tip into her tight folds. She was incredibly tight, he wasn't sure if he would fit at first but slowly more and more sank into her. He was stretching her and her tightness was something beyond anything he had ever felt. When he bottomed out her orgasm hit hard, her pussy clamped down hard on him threatening to almost break him off.

Paul bent down to kiss her as her pussy had clamped down hard enough that he wasn't able to slide in and out of her until her orgasm subsided. He felt her moving her hips below him and her pussy had loosened its death grip on his cock. Emily was trying to take him in and out of her while she wrapped her legs around his back.

When she pushed up onto her elbows, it looked like she was trying to get her body as close to his as possible but then her lips flew forward and latched onto his. The kiss felt just as incredible and every single one she had given him. The kiss was distracting him from his rhythm of sliding into her so he broke the kiss. The look in her eye was unlike any he had ever seen in a woman before. Emily then moved her head back and looked him in the eye saying, "I love you make me yours."

He started to fuck her nice and slow, his strokes long and steady as he had always preferred. Emily managed to reach down and take off her top and bra as he fucked her. Her luscious breasts bounced in time with every thrust he slammed into her. It was the first time he had seen both of the large mounds naked at the same time. He saw just the one when she had pulled her swim suit away to masturbate on his couch but now that he could see both he was struggling to take his eyes off them.

They had been fucking at a steady pace for what felt like hours when Paul felt the pressure build in his balls. The urgency in his balls caused him to pick up the pace. It had been a few a few years since he last had sex. His last partner had been his ex-girlfriend Lynn and while they had plenty of sex all of that stopped with the relationship coming to an end. Paul was surprised he was able to last as long as he had so far.

His mind started to draw blank as his body took over, guiding him to the promised land. His thrusts were becoming abrupt and fast before he finally slammed as far as he could into her just as the first blast of his seed shot deep into her womb.

Reluctantly pulling out, his massive load poured out of the girl's stretched pussy and onto his bed. He was breathing a little hard as he stepped back and looked at the freshly fucked woman on his bed. Seeing her laying there nearly naked with his white cream cascading down her thigh was enough to keep him hard. His eyes roamed across her body causing his dick to throb in response.

Grabbing hold of the bottom of his shirt he pulled onto the material until it was up and off his body. Now that he was naked there was still one piece of clothing he needed to remove from Emily, her skirt. While it technically wasn't in the way and he didn't have to take it off her, he wanted nothing more than to have her completely naked like he was. Her eyes never strayed away from his dangling erection as his hands grabbed at the waistband of the skirt pulling it down her thick legs.

Once the clothing had cleared both feet, he tossed it behind his back and moved back to her on the bed. Placing his hands under her thighs he flipped her over onto her stomach. She must've instantly knew what he wanted next as she assumed the position of being on all fours on the bed. The sight of her large naked ass on display for him was breathtaking. What was even better was that in the position she was in her labia had spread open enough that her pink juicy sex was on display too.

Stepping up behind her it took no time at all before he slammed back inside her. With her in that position he was able to feel his dick easily enter even further that it had before as he started sliding back into her tight pussy with slow strokes. He had never seen a woman able to take his full length before. His ex had come close but even with her he bottomed out with almost an inch left to spare. There had been one girl back in high school that came close too but she was also the school's whore so that didn't really count.

His pace was easy going at first but as soon as she started to push her ass back to meet him on each stroke he switched to straight pounding away at the girl. Paul could see that Emily was getting smashed into his bed the more he slammed into her but he didn't care since he wasn't going to stop now. His sole attention was on how incredible her pussy felt against his throbbing cock.

He fucked her hard switching around with multiple positions for over an hour before finally gassing out but not before filling her over and over with his seed. Slightly exhausted from the workout she gave him but still somehow hard, he layed on his back. Emily must've read his mind because she mounted his lap guided him back into her. Paul watched as her big breasts were bouncing hypnotically as she rode him. Every so often either his hands or his mouth went up to meet the swinging globes as they hung enticingly in front of his face.

They went at it for hours until every last ounce of Paul's seed had been fired into Emily from his fully drained balls. It was the most intense and longest session of sex Paul had ever experienced. This woman had managed to completely exhaust him in every way possible and he felt like he was reciprocating to her how she felt towards him. He wasn't sure if he had the energy to tell her but he loved her.

As their breathing returned back to a semi-normal rate, Emily finally rolled off his body and collapsed next to him on the bed. Paul looked over at the naked beauty snuggled next to him and a smile filled his face from ear to ear. Emily closed her eyes first as Paul looked down and saw her drift off to sleep. He wasn't far behind as they both dozed off to sleep firmly clutching on to each other.

12