Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 06

Story Info
A case of mistaken identity could ruin everything.
7.9k words
4.36
3.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

The work day seemed to drag incredibly slowly. All Paul wanted was to get home and relax with his new fiancé and hopefully get to know her better. It had occurred to him as the day went on that he had jumped so quickly into things with her that he barely knew the girl. He knew the basics but anything beyond that had never been brought up. It was clearly a very unconventional relationship but that didn't mean that he wasn't already committed to her.

Thankfully the foundry had built in better showers this time than the last building had because it meant that he never had to take the dirt and grim home with him. It wasn't uncommon to find some of the other workers taking the opportunity to screw in the shower stalls since there were plenty of single people of each sex working there. Paul always turned a blind eye the women who worked there because he felt it was bad to mix business with pleasure. It never stopped some of the women from approaching him to start something but each time he shot them down.

Apparently some of his co-workers never learned that lesson because countless sexual assault and harassment lawsuits had been filed against the company through the years. Things weren't really helped by the dismissive attitude of the owner and the fact that he placed his closest friends in the managerial roles. Some of them were the primary cause of a good portion of the lawsuits.

Paul had just finished cleaning up when a jumbled voice of a woman he didn't recognize came across the P.A. system telling him to come to the manager's office. Thinking maybe he was in some type of trouble, he took his time getting there. As he passed by people along the way they all gave him looks that said they thought he was in trouble too.

Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door to the manager's office. He stood there waiting for what felt like an eternity and nothing. No one was calling him to come in and no one coming over to open the door. He knocked again and still nothing. His brain went through all the possibilities and if he had heard where he had been paged to correctly. While the message had been garbled up to the point of being incomprehensible due to the poorly made intercom system, he could swear that he heard his name and the manager's office said.

Tired of waiting he turned the knob and the door slowly crept open. It didn't get open very far until he stopped right in his tracks. If the sounds that were pouring out of the room weren't enough to shock him, what he saw certainly did.

Standing over at the desk in the office was his boss but that wasn't the shocking part. What was happened to be the nearly naked woman who was bent over the desk while his boss pummeled into her from behind. Part of his brain was telling him to shut the door and just wait until they finished but another part just held him right there watching.

Both of the people were still partially dressed but not enough to hide the fact that the brown skinned man was clearly thrusting in and out of the pale skinned woman. Paul had been told where the boss was from before but all he ever remembered was that in was somewhere in the middle-east. He never really cared to learn that much about management because it had nothing to do with doing his job and being extra friendly with them made someone look like a brown-noser which Paul was not.

Opening the door just a touch more it gave him the vantage point to look at the large mirror that hung on the wall to the side of the office. It was a strange place for something like that given the setting but at the moment it gave Paul a better glimpse at the two people. At first he saw only the woman's hair dangling over her face blocking who she was. As his eyes scanned lower they saw her large breasts were pulled free from a pretty sexy white lace bra in her unbuttoned blouse. The large globes swung like pendulums as the man smashed into her. They looked so incredible that he simple couldn't take his eyes off them. It was like they had cast a spell on him.

The woman's moans were only getting louder the more than man gave it to her. When the man's hand reached up and grasped her neck it turned her head just enough that the woman's hair fell away revealing who she was. It was Agnes. The owner of the magnificent rack was none other than the woman who seemed to hate him. He never understood the problem she had with him but ever since she first started working there she had given him nothing but attitude.

Agnes's eyes had been closed as she let the boss have his way with her but slowly they started to open and as they did she happened to look into the mirror to see Paul standing there with his mouth hung open. Her eyes did a quick once over of him before finally finding their way up to his. He had already been the one she was fantasizing was behind her and now he was magically there watching her take it from the boss. It was like she had won the lottery but only now she had to shoo the boss away and convince Paul to come take his place like she had always dreamed.

Turning her body slightly she made it so she could look into the mirror without having to turn her head too far. Being bent over the desk the way she was let her arms remain free and that gave her the idea to lift herself up slightly and cup a breast in each hand so that Paul could watch her play with them. The boss didn't seem to notice any of what was going on as he frantically pounded into her. Looking Paul straight in the eyes a smile came upon her face before she mouthed quietly 'this should be you'. To emphasize her point she let go of her tits and reached behind her to grab hold of the thrusting man's ass causing his pants and underwear to fall to the floor exposing his hairy brown ass to Paul. Her hand clasped onto one of the cheeks and pulled making him enter her deeper.

Paul remained stuck in the doorway only now his dick was rapidly growing in his pants and it was becoming painful. His hand went down to adjust himself so that it wasn't so bad and that seemed to turn on Agnes even more. Her eyes never left Paul even though another man was having his way with her.

There was pure lust in Agnes eyes and the devil inside Paul's head was starting to win the war within him. The devil wanted him to show her what a real man could do but the other voice in his head was reminding him that he wasn't a single man anymore. He had a soon to be wife at home waiting for him and she was supposed to be the one who got all of him.

Agnes saw his resolve fading and mouthed 'do it, come take me, I need it'. What she said almost broke him but instead he backed up and quietly pulled the door shut with him. Agnes felt frustrated by it because she saw it as the only chance to ever come up to finally get what she had wanted for years. When the door was fully shut again she closed her eyes and hoped Mr. Khatami was about to be finished. While she didn't hate these little encounters with him, they were far from what she truly wanted. The day that Paul had bumped into her had caused a non-stop masturbation frenzy for her at home and she had been plotting ways for it to happen again since. Now she had been exposed for him to see and she hoped that was enough to tempt him to come home with her.

As Agnes was stuck in her dream fantasy world, Paul rested against the wall outside the office. He couldn't believe what he just saw. He felt his mind was playing tricks on him and he was only imagining the woman mouthing what she had to him. Straight conflict was playing out for him in his mind. What if she had actually meant it but that made no sense to him because she hated him. Either way the image of her dangling tits was failing to remove itself from his mind.

Mr. Khatami had been clueless to the fact that what he had been doing had been found out. Agnes wasn't the only female worker who frequented his office like that but she was by far his favorite. In fact it was part of the reason he hired her in the first place. Of course it didn't hurt that when she came in for the interview she was wearing a top that had cleavage spilling out of it either.

Agnes's predecessor had been a lot like her but had to step away from the job after he had knocked her up. The poor girl was barely out of high school and it was her very first job. That didn't stop Mr. Khatami as he took advantage of his authority and had his way with her over and over. When she popped up pregnant he pulled her out of the office before anyone could notice. Agnes applied the following week and once he saw her none of the other applicants seemed to matter even if they were more qualified.

Agnes had resisted initially but when the man threatened her job she finally gave in. She really had no choice since she had racked up so much student loan debt in college that she couldn't afford to lose her job, especially one that paid as good as that one did. Eventually it became routine and she didn't think about how it had gotten started anymore.

Mr. Khatami felt like a king with the skinny big breasted girl available at his beck and call. Having her as his secretary meant that she could come in and service him whenever he wanted and no one was the wiser. It wasn't like the man was lacking at home either as he had married a former swimsuit model who had stayed in shape even after giving him four kids already.

Agnes was thrust back to reality when she heard Mr. Khatami start to grunt with his shallow pumps into her. She knew what that meant and that was he was close to coming. Pushing him back he was knocked out of her but she quickly fell to her knees and inhaled him into her mouth. She had heard the rumors of the other girl and didn't want to end up in a similar situation. That was why she never let the man cum inside her. Instead she would always finish him off with her mouth. Mr. Khatami didn't like it but each time he told himself that the next time he would show her and deposit his load right into her. Each time she outmaneuvered him though.

After his modest load filled her mouth, the two started to get dressed. Mr. Khatami was eager to have her again before the day was over but he knew he couldn't keep her in his office too long or someone might come asking questions. The man's dick started to grow again as he watched her lift her bra back over each hanging tit. Her shirt was quickly redone hiding away any further temptation. She pushed her skirt back down her legs and started to search the floor for her discarded panties. Mr. Khatami was the one who found them and bent over to hand them to her.

"Thanks I was looking for those." She told him.

"Oh you have your appointment with Mr. Vincent. I think he should be here any time. I should head back out and wait for him to show up. When he does i'll send him in." Agnes said as she walked to the door with her panties still in her hand.

"Thanks for reminding me sweetheart. Yes when he gets here just send him in but once he leaves I want you back in here for round 2." Mr. Khatami told her while he tried to reign in his throbbing cock in his pants.

Agnes gave him a fake smile and made her way to the door. She took one last second to make sure her clothes were straightened out before turning the handle and walking out. As she let the door close behind her she scanned the hallway where she spotted Paul still resting with his back against the wall. A joyous smile crept onto her face as she made a bee line in his direction. She was still incredibly turned on by having him catch her in the act but she knew she needed to play it carefully.

Not a word was said as she approached him. His eyes were closed the whole time and she seized the opportunity to do something risky. She took the soiled panties she had been wearing and tucked them into his pocket. The contact was enough to break Paul out of his trance and look in her direction. Agnes had a huge smirk on her face as he struggled with what to say to her.

"You know I should turn you in for spying on me like that. If Mr. Khatami knew you were watching us he would fire you on the spot. I'm not evil like you though so I'm just going to tell you that he is waiting for you in his office and you shouldn't keep him waiting. Unless... well unless you had other ideas." Agnes said to him standing a mere few inches away from his face.

"Oh thanks. You know I didn't mean to walk in on you. I don't know what came over me and I appreciate you not saying anything." Paul mumbled back to her.

He was being serious because he truly didn't know what had gotten into him. It was like he had changed ever since he met Emily and he was being ruled by his dick now. She seemed to see that as her opening and pushed forward until her lips pressed against his. The kiss was everything Agnes had dreamed it would be and then some. While Paul didn't exactly kiss her back with the intensity that she was showing him it was still enough that it wasn't one sided. As his brain recognized what he was doing he finally pulled away to see a satisfied Agnes looking back at him.

"I can think of a few reasons that came over you." Agnes said to him when she backed up and lifted her shirt taking the bra with it exposing her bare tits to him again.

The flash was brief as she backed up and her large breasts jiggled in their freedom. Just as quickly as she pulled them out, she tucked them back away. Paul was stuck looking on in shock once again as he couldn't believe what was happening. Agnes moved back until she was next to her desk in the opening next to Mr. Khatami's office and bent over it. With a brisk flick of her hand the skirt she had on flipped up and onto her back. Her naked pale ass was exposed as she looked over her shoulder smiling at him. Wriggling her finger at him she hoped he would catch on and come show her a good time but he didn't.

Paul came back to his senses and dodged passed the begging girl as he pulled open the door to the boss's office. An angry snarl came out of Agnes's mouth as she pulled her skirt back in place and took her place back in her chair.

"Ah Mr. Vincent please come in and take a seat." Mr. Khatami called out still focused on something at his desk.

Paul already knew what had happened in the room but that didn't change the fact that the pungent odor of sex was clear as day in there. It wasn't his place to say anything about it but anyone who came in thereafter would know that something had gone on it there.

"I hope you weren't waiting long Mr. Vincent. I bet you are wondering why I had to brought here aren't you? Well before you think anything bad, you aren't in any type of trouble. Actually it's quite opposite that. It seems during our transition to this new facility you made quite the impression on the owner. All of your fellow co-workers put in an adequate effort to get everything done but you seemed to go above and beyond. Now I'm not sure where you see your future here with us but if you are interested we'd like to see about getting you signed up for the managerial program we have started. If you ask me this is an amazing company to work for and I can tell you from personal experience that the benefits are truly incredible. I'm not supposed to say this but the position you would be taking is the very one I currently hold. You might be asking yourself where I would be then and that would be transferred down to Arizona to head out brand new facility there that's currently under construction." Mr. Khatami told him with a smug smile on his face.

Paul was shocked by what was said. Between what he had just witnessed Agnes and the boss doing and what had happened with her before he had been expecting to be in some type of trouble for knocking her down that day. He wasn't ready to be offered a promotion. While the offer was tempting since he knew his pay would increase and he would need that with a child on the way, he just never saw himself as the white collar type.

"Wow... That sounds like an incredible offer. Is there any way I can think about it for a little while? If nothing else I would need to talk it over with my fiancé since it would affect her too." Paul answered.

"Yeah that would be fine but we would need to know sooner rather than later because if you say no we will have to find someone else for the position. I don't think I need to tell you though that this is to stay confidential and you aren't to say anything to any of your fellow co-workers about it. I also didn't know you were getting married congratulations. When is the big day?" Mr. Khatami asked surprisingly curious about his worker's personal life.

"Oh we haven't gotten that far planning yet. She only just said yes just a bit ago." Paul told him.

"I see well I'd love to meet this lucky woman then. Maybe I could get her to tell me yes too." Mr. Khatami said.

Realizing what he had just said the man clarified. "That is to get you to tell me yes is what I meant."

Paul saw something else in the man's face. Something that said he meant something completely differently to what he just said. Not one to cause any drama, he just brushed that feeling aside and sat waiting for the man to say something more.

"Right... well that was all I needed you here for. Please do go home talk it out with your fiance and get back with me right away. I'm hopeful you will say yes but I won't pressure you to. Thank you for stopping by you can be on your way now." Mr. Khatami said before standing up and reaching his hand out for Paul to shake.

Paul got the hint and extended his hand over to the boss's. The man's grip was strong and more firm than he expected it to be for such a skinny man.

"Oh can you send my secretary in on your way by. Tell her I need to speak with her about something rather important and she will know what I mean." Mr. Khatami said as Paul about reached the door.

Simply nodding his head in the affirmative he pulled the door open and stepped out into the hallway. Agnes's desk was slightly to the right of where he was standing and when he turned to look in her direction she spun in her chair to face him. Her skirt was bunched up onto her stomach and she was sat with her legs spread wide. Her left hand was diligently working in and out of her sex while her eyes seemed to be glossed over. Again she wriggled her finger at him hoping he would get the hint. Just like the first time he shot down her advances and told her what the boss wanted.

Before he could give in to the temptation he was walking away down the hall towards the parking lot since his shift was over. The sound of the door slamming shut almost made him turn his head to look back but instead he just kept walking.

The sound of his phone chiming snapped him out of the stupor he was in. Pulling his phone out of his pocket, he saw that he had a new message from a number he didn't recognize. Seeing that it had something attached to it he was about to delete thinking it was some type of virus or something but something in his head told him to open it up instead. His dick was certainly glad he did because right there before his eyes was the naked body of a rather large woman over multiple pictures. The message below it said 'you should come home and take what is yours'. When he scanned back at the pictures sure enough it looked like they had been taken in his living room. Unfortunately there was no face to attach to the owner of the body and he didn't know that number either. It was puzzling to him because he didn't recognize the woman based off what he could see. For a moment he thought maybe it could've been Marge, his old neighbor but he dismissed that right away based off the woman's body size. Perhaps it was just a wrong number he thought, either way he was going to save the pictures and enjoy them when he got the chance.