Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got out into the parking lot Tony was waiting by his car.

"So you get fired man?" Tony asked.

"No everything is fine. They just had something they wanted to go over with me about when we switched buildings." Paul told him being careful not to say too much.

"Alright I was hoping it wasn't anything bad. Lord knows I don't want to have to train a new guy if they fired you." Tony said laughing.

"I see how it is. You only care that you don't have to do more work huh? I see how I rank." Paul said teasing back.

"You know it's not like that. You are one of us man. Besides who else is going to go out to the bar with me and have some underage girls hitting on him?" Tony said laughing even harder.

"They weren't underage and I'm sure you'd manage to find someone else to drag along with. Of course they might not talk you out of sleeping with one like I would." Paul said keeping the banter going with him.

"True, I mean hell if that hadn't been a fake number they gave us I'd probably already be in jail wouldn't I?" Tony laughed.

"Yeah... fake number." Paul said almost saying more and revealing what had really happened.

"Well alright man I need to get going. I just wanted to make sure they didn't fire you or anything." Tony said.

"Nope you are still stuck with me. I'll talk to you later Tone." Paul said back.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." He responded as he walked back to his own car.

The week seemed to fly by as the offer lingered in Paul's head. He told Emily about it and she was no help in deciding whether he should take it or not. What also kept popping back into his mind was what had happened with Agnes. He was still unsure where all that came from and whether or not he had just been imagining it all. That might've been the most logical answer had it not been for the pair of white panties that got shoved into his pocket. The very same that joined the collection that he hid away from Emily.

Emily had settled in quite nicely even if it seemed like something was going on with her. Paul would go to work and when he got home she would have a nice home cooked meal ready for him. They would eat dinner together, then relax together on the couch before giving the bed a lengthy workout. Things were coming alone pretty well, Paul thought. Emily had even scheduled for her first pregnancy checkup, which made Paul nervous.

The next week seemed to drag on as Emily's checkup approached. Work was still the same and Paul's home life was still going great but he worried about the future. He wasn't sure if he would be a good father. He didn't have much to base a good parent relationship on. Both of his parents were rarely there for him as he grew up. He had been independent at an early age.

It had been two weeks since Emily moved in. The day had come for her doctor's visit and Paul was sitting in the car nervous. She took his hand and smiled at him. They head in and wait to be called in for Emily's exam. It seemed somewhat busy in the clinic as they waited. It seems the pregnancy bug was in the air as there were at least 10 other women there in varying stages of pregnancy.

Finally it was their turn. A nurse called out Emily's name and guided them back to a small examination room. Shortly after a woman dressed in a doctor's robe came into the room. "Hello I am Dr. Richardson. If you could just lay back on the chair Ms. Schneider." The doctor said.

"And I suppose you are the father?" She asked Paul. He just nodded his head yes.

"Well let's just take a look and see how things are progressing shall we." She said while putting some cream on Emily's stomach and turning on some machine. She pulled a small monitor over so they could see and there on the monitor was their little miracle.

"Everything seems to be looking quite well. Based off the information you filled out and what I see here everything is looking good." She says.

"So it's healthy then?" Emily asks.

"As far I can tell everything is how it should be at for 2 and a half months in." The doctor replies.

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" Paul asks.

"No i'm afraid it's still too early to be able to tell you that. Will this be your first child?" The doctor asks.

"Yeah it's our first." Paul replies.

The doctor laughs replying, "I can tell. Nothing to be nervous about, everything looks good but i'm going to schedule you for another check up in a month to see how things are coming along. If you like I can print off this image if you want to share it with your families." The doctor went through all what to expect with them and sent them on their way.

Emily looked super happy as they drove home. Paul was happy to have her in his life. He never expected something like this to come along. He was content to just keep going with the way his life had been. Paul heard his phone ding as he drove. He wasn't sure who it could be but figured he would just check it when he got home.

Emily was on the phone telling her mother about the doctor's visit. Paul finally pulled his phone out checking to see what the message was. It was from Taylor. He hadn't been paying attention to what the day was and should have realized they would be back around then.

Taylor: Hey tiger, we're back are you ready for some fun?

Paul read the message and freaked. As much as he would love to sleep with both Taylor and Amanda again, he was engaged to Emily now. He thought about telling Emily what had happened before she came back but things were going good and he didn't want to screw that up. He did need to reply to Taylor though or she would keep texting him and Emily would get suspicious.

Paul: Would love to but busy with work so won't have much free time

Taylor: That's too bad, we can always just come stay there and make you feel good when you get home from work

Paul: Sounds tempting but i'll have to take a rain check

Taylor: :(

Taylor: We both miss you and could use your special touch if you know what I mean

Paul: Sorry i'll have to make it up to you both

Taylor: You better

Taylor: Oh here's a picture of us from over in France

Paul looked at the picture showing both Taylor and Amanda along with four other girls, each wearing skimpy bikinis. His mental picture of Amanda's bikini hadn't done it justice. The top hardly covered her areolas and the bottoms were small enough that just the area around her pussy was covered. Taylor looked just as good in hers as she had when she sent him the picture before. He checked out the other girls. One girl, a brunette stood right behind Taylor and wore a striped bikini over what he guessed were C-cup breasts. Next to them was a black girl that whose DD-cup tits were spilling out of a leopard print two-piece with the bottom string bikini barely covering her wide hips. Sitting down next to Amanda was another blonde, this one chubby like Amanda. Only her breasts were a bit smaller than Amanda's. The final girl looked familiar but he just couldn't place it. She had dark blonde hair with bright blue eyes and looked like she was the tallest of the group at what he guessed was around 5'7 or 5'8.

Taylor: So what do you think?

Paul: You girls look amazing

Taylor: Sure you weren't busy staring at my friends instead?

Paul: Why would I do that when you are in the picture

Taylor: Turn you on huh?

Paul: Maybe

Taylor: You should prove it

Paul: You just want a picture of my dick

Taylor: Maybe ;)

He thought about it. Emily was still in the living room talking to her mom. Saying the hell with it, Paul walked up to the bedroom and took a couple shots for Taylor. None of which had his face so he would have plausible deniability if someone came asking about it.

Paul: Enjoy

Taylor: Oh I will :)

Heading back down the stairs, Paul turned his phone off and went in to check on Emily. It was kind of tricky to hide his hard dick though. He didn't need to though because when he got into the living room, Emily was off the phone and had stripped out of her clothes and laid on the couch naked. She licked her lower lip and signaled him to come take her. Paul didn't need to be told twice, he undressed as quickly as he could and walked to her with his hard cock firmly in his hand. Emily's pussy was absolutely drenched. His dick just glided right into her. She moaned letting out, "OH god baby I love your dick. i've needed it so bad all day."

They hadn't had sex with each other in a few days and both needed the release. It didn't take long before Paul was jack hammering into her. By the time Emily was on her third orgasm, Paul was finally shooting jet after jet of his seed deep into her.

Paul came so much into her that a steady stream was leaking out as they lay together on the couch. He could see their reflection in the black tv screen. Seeing her plump naked body laying there next to his put a huge smile on his face. Emily must have seen too because she smiled as well. She turned to him and said, "So I was thinking, I want us to wait to get married until after we have the baby. That way I can lose the baby weight and maybe more but then i'll look super cute for our wedding."

Paul kissed her neck and said, "I'm fine with that but you don't need to lose weight though I think you are beautiful either way."

Emily rolled over, her body now facing him on the couch and her hard nipples were pushing into his chest. "You really mean that? Besides if we wait it works out better because then you can put another baby in me on our wedding night."

He held her tight taking in what she said. It didn't take long before they both drifted to sleep together on the couch with their clothes in one big pile on the floor. Emily must have woke before him though because when his eyes opened he was alone on the couch. He called out for her but got no response in return. Getting up he put his clothes back on that she had folded for him and set on the coffee table. He was a bit groggy as he walked through the house. He would stay like that until he got at least one cup of coffee in his system.

As he was nearing the kitchen he spotted a note on the sliding door leading to the backyard. It must have been from Emily Paul thought. He poured his coffee and then went to read the note.

'Hey husband, I went out for a little bit but when I get back you better be ready for some more fun. The house is now a clothing free zone and that goes for the backyard as well. Speaking of the backyard, it's time we break in the hot tub. How about you hop in there but put on a blindfold first. Then when I get home I will come out there and show you some real fun.'

Paul laughed at the note. Emily was more playful than he thought. He was game though, he loved her and if that's what she wanted he would do it. It also didn't hurt that it was overcast out and the sun wouldn't be a problem if he was out there in the nude. Finishing up his coffee, he went up to his room and grabbed Emily's sleep mask to use as a blindfold and made his way for the hot tub.

Stepping out on the deck, he turned the hot tub on and waited for it to warm up. Once the water was at the right temperature, he dropped his shorts to the deck and stepped in. His dick got semi hard in anticipation for what Emily might have in store for him. After a few minutes he put the blindfold on and sat back enjoying the water against his naked body.

He wasn't sure how long he had been in there but he heard someone approach and get in the hot tub. He started to say something but a finger was put to his lips to hush him. A hand then moved into the water and started to stroke his semi erect cock. It didn't take much to get him all the way up. With his dick fully hard now, he felt her body straddle him and her hand guided him into her waiting pussy. As she lowered down onto his shaft, her pussy felt different.

It must be from the water he thought. She started to bounce in his lap now with each time she would push down she would loosen her pussy and let his dick slam into her. On each up stroke she would squeeze her pussy muscles around him as if her body was trying to pull him up with her. The whole time she had Paul's hands pinned back against the hot tub's edge so he couldn't touch her.

"I'm so close, i'm going to cum baby." Paul moaned.

This seemed to spur her on more and she rode him harder. "Oh god here it comes, i'm cumming." Paul screamed as jets of his seed shot into her.

"Oh my god, yes put your seed in me." A voice screamed out only it wasn't Emily's voice.

Pulling an arm free from her grasp, he reached up and pulled the blindfold off. On his lap wasn't Emily, it was Jennifer Mitchell. Her pussy was milking every drop of his cum and her large tits were rising and falling as she breathed hard on top of him. His response was to push her off him and she fell back into the hot tub's water.

Coming back up out of the water, she just shot him a smile as the water flowed over her naked body. "That dick is even better than I imagined it would be." Jennifer said with a smirk.

Sitting back up so that her upper half was back out of the water, Paul couldn't help but look at her huge tits shimmering in the light. As much as he wanted to hate himself for what just happened, part of him had wanted it to happen when she came over before Emily returned. That had changed when he saw the video Emily had left in his place. He just knew it was a bad idea no matter how good it felt.

Jennifer must have sensed the conflict going on in him though because she stood up and turned around. Presenting her juicy ass to him and then bent over the edge of the hot tub. She was right, Paul couldn't resist. He stood behind her and sank his hard cock right back into her cum filled pussy. This was no soft and gentle fucking. He was fucking her as hard as he could. He hoped to do two things, punish her for doing this and also to get it out of his system so it wouldn't happen again.

Jennifer's body seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm now. Paul had even reached around and started to pull on her nipples. The pain it caused only adding to the pleasure Jennifer was feeling. Her moans were incoherent and the slapping sounds of his waist smashing into her ass echoed across the neighborhood. If anyone were outside in the neighborhood, they would know that Jennifer was getting her brains fucked out.

Feeling himself getting close, Paul leans forward until his face is right by her ear. "You want me to cum inside you again don't you?" Paul whispered.

"Oh god yes, fill me with your perfect dick." Jennifer moaned back.

"Well listen closely then, this is the last time this will ever happen. You will leave Emily and me alone. If you don't your secret about your son comes out. Yes that's right I know all about it. And if this little plan of yours is for me to get you pregnant, you will lie and tell everyone it belongs to your husband or get an abortion." Paul said.

He was slamming into her the whole time but she heard him. His dick was going so deep while he was in her doggy style. His dick was the biggest she ever had. Part of Paul's brain was bouncing back and forth between it being Jennifer and Agnes from work that was underneath him. They both had similar bodies even if they were more than a decade apart in age.

Paul stopped stroking into her and pulled out. She whimpered when he did so. "Turn over, I want to see your face when I shoot into you." He said.

Jennifer moved her body around as quickly as she could and spread her legs for him sitting on the edge of the hot tub. She looked down and his dick looked so huge. It was the first time she got a good look at it. It was definitely the biggest she has ever had and maybe the biggest she ever saw. He rubbed the tip against her slit teasing her before slamming in as hard as he could. The force of his thrust knocked the air out of her lungs. He kept slamming into her, looking into her face as he did. Her mouth seemed to be stuck in a permanent 'O' position. Her huge tits would shake violently with each thrust. He could feel his balls tightening and let loose in her. The first blast of cum was so strong it caused Jennifer to black out. His dick just kept spurting more and more into her. It was too much for Jennifer, her body just began convulsing unable to deal with the amount of pleasure pulsing through it.

Paul pulled out and a huge amount of his cum spilled out with his dick. Jennifer was panting out of breath. He thought about the situation and realized Emily hadn't left the note Jennifer must've. Paul could feel a tinge of anger come through his body. He wasn't a violent person but he couldn't stop himself. He wound his right hand back and slapped Jennifer hard on the face. She looked at him stunned before he wound the other hand up and slapped the other side of her face.

"That's for making me do this and the other is for the disgusting things your family has done." Paul said.

Jennifer sat there speechless, he was right though she did deserve that she thought. Stepping out of the hot tub with his cock steadily deflating, he looked back at her.

"You had your fun, now get out of my yard." He said before walking back into his house.

He didn't even bother to look to see if she left, instead made his way up and into the shower to wash off any evidence of what he just did. He would have to explain this to Emily at some point, he didn't want to lie to her about anything. It also meant he needed to find a solution for things with the other girls too. He couldn't just hide from that situation forever and a big part of him didn't want it to end with them either. Maybe Emily would be ok with it he thought, but it was pretty selfish to think that way.

He just finished up his shower and headed downstairs when Emily came in through the garage. She flashed him a smile and said, "Sorry I left without saying anything. I forgot to tell you I had an appointment with an intermediary to deal with Brent. Everything is taken care of now. He won't ever be an issue again."

That must be how Jennifer knew he would be alone, Paul thought. Walking up to his fiancé he gave her a huge kiss and hugged her tight. He was doing his best to hide the guilt he was feeling from what he just did with the older neighbor. Emily caught hint of something on his face but she didn't say anything because she was trying to hide something from him too.

"My mom suggested that next month I come stay there for a little while, so she can teach me the things i'll need to know after we have the baby. Will that be ok?" Emily asked.

"Of course, you aren't a prisoner here. I would never stop you from going anywhere." He replied.

She hugged him tighter. He decided now would be the best time to tell her about what happened when she disappeared. The guilt and secrets were building up too much and he just couldn't hold them in any longer. He took her hand and guided her to the couch and had her sit down.

"There is something I need to tell you. I will understand if you hate me for it but I would rather be honest with you." He said solemnly.

Emily was scared now, afraid he might be leaving her.

"So when you went away and I didn't hear from you I got pretty sad. My co-workers noticed and suggested I come out with them because one of them was celebrating a birthday. Probably hoping it would cheer me up in the process. So we went to this bar and some young women ended up flirting with me and one thing lead to another and we ended up together. They left on a trip for a couple weeks and then a couple days later you came back in my life."

Emily had a few tears flowing down her cheek as he told her. She knew she couldn't be too mad, she did just leave without telling him. "Do you love them?" She asked.