Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 07

Story Info
Emily forgives and gives her blessing in regards to others.
9.5k words
4.22
2.6k
1
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

This story is part of a series and it is advised to read the story from the beginning as each chapter continues directly from the last. This story is split between the different perspectives of his and hers. To get the full story it is suggested to read both sides.

The Nosey Neighbor - His Story

By: VanillaUnicorn

Emily seemed distant for the next couple weeks. He understood though and gave her space. He did his best to deflect Taylor and Amanda's invitations as the week went along. He wasn't going to do anything unless things with Emily improved and she had given her blessing. His main priority was building things with her and getting ready for their family to grow.

He was unsure if he had done the right thing by telling her the honest truth. Technically he didn't tell her everything but she didn't know that. Just briefly knowing the history of things with her and the Mitchells made him extra reluctant to come forward with what had happened with her former lover's mother. Then to add onto that there was the neighbor women who seemed to keep eyeing him up more and more. He hadn't said a word to his fiancé about the fact that he had seen both women watching them have sex outdoors or that he had watched them before that either.

Things weren't made much better when both of the women showed up at his doorstep one day either. Paul had to raise his eyebrow slightly when it seemed that Emily had already met both of the women. It seemed strange that she would know them already when he hadn't even really talked to either woman himself. Of course he had plenty of opportunities to do so since they moved in but then things happened with Emily and she mostly had his attention.

Emily had been the one who answered the door when the women came calling. They were each dressed pretty nicely almost as if they had dressed up just for that very occasion. When he asked who was at the door Emily didn't say much back before the women made their presence known.

"Hey there neighbor. We thought we'd come over and introduce ourselves since we already met your lovely lady here." The red haired woman called out from the doorway.

As Paul walked up to hear what was being said better, the second of the women stepped into view and he instantly had the image of her in their upstairs hallway pushed back into his memory. She was wearing the very same dress that he had watched the man she was with pull free from her body. His stare must've been fairly obvious to her as it made her face glow slightly red and made her feel like she had back in her teenage days.

"Are you going to invite us in or do we have to stand out here in the breezy wind all day?" The red haired woman remarked.

Emily didn't say a word but she looked back at Paul who simply nodded his head. Taking a step back she allowed both of the women to pass by her before she shut the door. Since both of the older women had been in his place plenty of times already they knew exactly where they were going as they both walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

The sisters looked at each other almost if saying something to each other without a word coming out. The raven haired woman cleared her throat and spoke up breaking the silence in the room.

"Do you think I could get some water to drink? Or at least something because my throat feels as dry as the desert."

"Yeah we can get you some water. Em could you go grab her a bottle of water out of the kitchen?" Paul said to his nervous fiancé who sat next to him.

As soon as Emily left the room, the two women looked at each other with full smiles on their faces. Paul didn't know what they were smiling about but what he saw next almost caused his brain to stop working. The red haired sister was also wearing a dress but hers went down to just above her knees. Seeing that he was looking in her direction the woman uncrossed her thick legs and made a show of swinging the other into a similar fashion as the other had been. In the process the bottom of her dress hung in the air long enough that it pulled away from her body and gave an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. The woman had gone commando and it looked like she was freshly shaven down there.

Paul's eyes traveled up her body and he made out the unmistakable outline of each nipple jutting out from the thin fabric of the dress. His eyes went further landing on her face just in time to see her mouth 'come take it' to him. He was about to say something but Emily came back into the room with a bottle of water in hand.

"I don't imagine you could be a doll and grab me one of those as well could you sweetheart? I seem to be getting quite parched myself." The woman asked Emily as she handed the raven haired sister the bottle of water that had been in her hand.

Emily simply sighed and made her way back towards the kitchen. Paul heard the cap on the water bottle crack open which made him turn his attention in the woman's direction. Almost like on repeat he watched as she did a near exact copy of what her sister had done. She too had decided to go commando but unlike her sister she had a good amount of black hair blocking her pussy from view. He heard both women giggle then he watched as they each hiked their dresses up just to make sure he saw what they wanted him to.

They were both quick enough to pull everything back into place when they heard Emily making her return from the kitchen. She handed the ginger woman her water and retook her place next to her man as if staking her claim and telling each of the women to back off.

"Where are my manners? My name is Rose and this lovely woman here is my sister Carmen. Emily here has already told us your name is Paul. So Paul, how long have you been living in the neighborhood?" Rose asked him.

"Well it's nice to meet you Rose and Carmen. I've been here just over 3 years now so I'm fairly new to the area myself." He answered.

"What made you move here of all places?" Carmen asked getting in on the conversation.

"I grew up a couple towns over from here but I was seeing someone that was from here. I ended up getting a decent job here and then moved in shortly after." He explained.

"I see and what happened with that woman? I don't imagine it was the lovely Emily here." Rose asked in a somewhat snarky way.

"Things didn't work out. We may have been together for quite some time but people change I guess." He told her.

"That's too bad. Well not bad for you Emily but it's a shame that the other woman didn't appreciate what she had. Whoever that woman is might find herself a single old lady like us if she doesn't watch out." Rose said with a laugh.

"I doubt that would ever happen with her. So are you two twins?" Paul asked.

"No but we get that a lot. I'm two years younger than Rose but since we look so much alike people assume that we are." Carmen answered.

"You both have very close looking faces and looked to be about the same age so I figured I'd ask." Paul said back.

Right around that point Emily's phone started ringing which pulled her away to go grab it. When she did both women had those same huge smiles cross their faces again. This time though they each grabbed at the neckline of their respective dress and pulled down letting each of their massive tits spill out into the open. The flash was brief but it was enough to get him going and made it obvious his cock had grown quite large in his pants.

The call must've been short because Emily came right back and flopped back down next to him again. She could see the tenting in his pants which must've given her the idea to stand up and then sit down on his lap blocking it from the women's view.

With Emily back making sure nothing further would happen, the conversation switched back to more PG stuff as he learned about where they came from and why they had moved to the area. It seemed they had followed a similar route to what he had. Carmen had come there chasing a love interest but then found out that he was actually married with some kids already. She had already moved to the area and gotten a job there when Rose got evicted from her previous place. It was then that they spotted the incredible deal on the house next door. The listing was way under the value of the house which made it something too good to pass up on. Carmen worked as an assistant manager at the biggest bank branch in town and Rose was the day time supervisor of a hotel just off the interstate. Neither had ever been married before nor had any kids. When that fact came up he could see that neither of them liked that they hadn't. The sadness was more pronounced on Carmen's face than her sister's.

With it becoming abundantly clear that nothing was going to happen sexually with him as long as Emily was around, both of the sisters thanked him for his hospitality and left to head back to their own home. The whole time they had been there he could feel that Emily was on edge but he reasoned that it was because of their earlier talks about him with other women. She didn't exactly come right out with it and say that was what was bothering her but when the women were gone she seemed to relax some which gave some truth to his theory.

Thankfully a long cold shower was able to knock the horniness from his body that the women had seemed to bring out in him. He could've just as easily spent that horniness in bed with Emily but things still seemed a bit off with her and he didn't want to make it any worse.

The time had come and Emily was packing to head to her mom's house for a little while. Paul didn't want her to leave but he couldn't join her because he had to work. He watched as everything got packed into her car. She came back out of the garage and took Paul by the hand pulling him with her to the living room.

"I've had some time to think about things. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone and I absolutely trust you. I know you would never hurt me and I can see how much you love me. I also thought about the crazy way in which we were brought together. Maybe it was fate or luck either way I know you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. If that means I have to share you, then that's something I will get used to because I want you to be happy and if that takes more than me to do so, then so be it. So long as you never leave me and I stay a high priority then i'm happy. Well that and you better give me lots of babies." Emily explained to him.

Paul pulled her close while he kissed her passionately. He missed the way her lips felt against his since it had been some time since they last kissed so fiercely. In fact it hadn't happened since he had confessed what he'd done.

"You will always be my highest priority and I figured the babies would be a given. I want you to be happy too and I would never leave you. I will be absolutely serious when we say 'til death do us part. As far as the others go, maybe things will just run their course but i'm in this with you for the rest of my life." He replied not breaking his embrace with her.

Emily's hand held his as she kissed him back. Paul wished she didn't have to leave yet. He would love nothing more than to make love to her right then and there. It had been weeks and he knew it would be incredible.

"Oh my mom and sister want to meet you. They are kind of nervous about us getting married. Especially since they've never met you before." She said to him as she pulled away from his grasp.

Just from feeling her body so close to his and how amazing her lips felt against his it had got him going so bad that he felt like he was going to explode. He figured he'd have to rush up to the shower for another cold shower as soon as she left but instead he watched on as Emily dropped to her knees in front of him. She had his hard dick pulled out in a blink of an eye. He held his breath as he watched her sink her mouth over his long shaft stuffing it fully in as far as it would go.

"I was going to surprise you but I put in for some extra days off at the end of the month and was going to drive down there. They can give me the full once over then." Paul replied even though it was almost impossible to form a coherent sentence with her giving him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever felt.

Letting the large member fall free from her mouth Emily planted kisses up his exposed stomach and then back down to his engorged shaft. He could feel her tongue swirl around the tip of his rigid rod which made him feel light headed.

Before he could say anything to her, she went right back to bobbing onto his dick. He was already close to cumming but he wanted it to last so he closed his eyes and tried to focus on holding out as long as he could. He simply loved how she blew him and how she allowed him to direct her with his hands. His older ex-girlfriends had always stopped as soon as he touched their heads but Emily seemed to encourage it.

Her oral ministrations were simply too much and he just couldn't hold it back any longer. The first pulse left the end of his cock like it were a rocket taking off. His balls had been so full that it was a miracle that Emily could swallow it all up but she managed. He knew she loved the taste of him but the way she seemed to gather up every last drop was unreal.

She had a huge smile on her face as she pulled herself back to her feet. Paul just stood there with his semi-hard cock hanging out as she walked away into the kitchen. He could hear the water running and his dick was telling him to get in there and show her what it could do but instead he let his shorts cover over his obscene hardness.

Emily came back out into the living room without any sign of what had just happened and threw her arms around his neck. Her lips went up to his face and she fluttered kisses all around it. He was half expecting to taste himself on her lips when he kissed her but instead he tasted mint mouthwash.

"I love you so much. They will love you I promise. I can't wait until you are down there." Emily told him as she stayed in his arms.

Paul smiled at her thinking that maybe they would get a quickie in before she left since she didn't seem to want to let him go. He knew she needed to get going though so he picked her up and carried her to her car. Once in the garage he set her back onto her feet and gave her one last kiss before watching her get into her car. He watched as the car slowly backed out and drove away. He wanted her to stay but she had already told her mother that she was coming there. He just had to stay strong until he got those days off work and went down to see her.

With Emily gone, Paul felt lost and alone. It was just like how he felt when she had abandoned him the first time around only this time he knew where she was.

Glancing around the house he saw that the place had become quite the mess. It wasn't that Emily was a messy person but well she was a messy person. Random piles of dirty clothes were scattered around the living room where she had changed out of them. Some dirty dishes were sitting on a table next to the couch. The kitchen table had quite a few of Emily's things spread across it from when she was packing the last of what she was taking with her.

Thinking it was a good way to keep himself moving and not get in his car to chase after her, Paul started to gather up the various things cleaning as he went. He grabbed a laundry basket and threw all of the clothing he came across inside it. He thought he got all of it when he spotted something that looked like clothes shoved underneath the couch.

Walking over he reached his hand down to grab it up. When his hand came back out it was clutching a bra that looked way too big to fit Emily. Bringing the garment closer to his face he saw that the faded tag read 'size 42EEE'. He had come to know what Emily wore pretty well and she wasn't even close to that big. Sticking his hand back under the couch he came out with what looked like two pairs of panties and another bra. The second one even larger than the first. He wasn't sure how long they'd been down there but the faint scent of the owners were still on all of it.

The delicate unmistakable smell of an aroused woman that came of each of the panties was enough to get the blood flowing into his shaft. He wished Emily would turn around and come home so he could spend the rest of the day working off all the pent up sexual energy he had built up. The amazing blowjob she'd given him just seemed to make things worse.

Holding the unknown women's intimates in his hands, a thought instantly filled his brain. What would happen if Emily did come home and found him standing there with women's lingerie that didn't belong to her? She would freak out and that wouldn't be good. He didn't hesitate to act. His feet were moving quicker than his brain was as they guided him up to his bedroom. Under his bed was that same wooden box and after the new items were tossed inside it went right back to where it was.

No sooner had he shoved the box under the bed when someone started to knock on the door downstairs. Instantly he pictured it being Emily which made him sprint towards it practically falling down the stairs from his careless planning.

Stopping to fix his clothes he took a deep breath and pulled the door open to embrace his Emily. Only it wasn't Emily that was standing there. It was Rose and she was dressed in a somewhat tight fighting spaghetti strap tank top where her thick bra straps were clearly visible. Down below she had a pair of khaki colored capris pants that seemed to hug her skin like it was grafted on.

She could see him appraising her body which made her smile in return. She had been eagerly waiting for this moment for days. She didn't let him get a word out as her hand pushed him back from the door while she stepped inside. Her hand swung the door shut behind her just before she was up next to him pressing her lips to his. He seemed to fight the kiss at first but when she took his hand and guided it back around her large ass cheek he gave in and pressed back into the kiss like she wanted. Just having him touching her was sending her to the moon.

Her lips lightly parted his and she softly said, "We have some unfinished business. Don't worry my sister isn't missing out but I get to have you first."

Pulling away she gave him a smirk as her fingers started working at the opening of her pants. She started walking away wiggling out of the capris as she went. Her ass looked fantastic in the lacy black panties that she had on. She looked over her shoulder and gave her hips a waggle shimming her ass for him. He followed as she disappeared into the living room bending over the end of the couch when she got to it.

Looking back again she had a huge smile on her lips as she reached back and slipped the panties slowly down her plump cheeks. More and more of her tanned large ass became visible to him. He was just about to get a view of her pussy lips from behind when Rose pulled the panties back into place.

She spun around and sat down on the couch with her legs spread nice and wide. Her black panties were getting sucked into her opening which just made her look even sexier. He watched as her fingers slowly traced down her body until they hit the curves between her legs. Little by little her finger snaked the material to the side exposing more and more of her sex for him to see.

"Like what you see? I know you liked it last time. You know you could've had me that day don't you? In fact you could've had both of us. When we went home do you know how many times each of us got off imagining you got up and slid your mighty cock into us? Had you gone upstairs that day you could've watched as from that window we know you like watching us from. Oh yeah we remember that. We still don't know why you didn't come over and take us then. Are you afraid of some older more experienced women like us? I hope that's not the case hunny because I'm about to rock your world." Rose spoke in the sexiest way he had ever heard a woman speak before.