Nosey Neighbor (His) Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up out of bed again, she looked back at him and said, "Ok this time I really do need to get going. I'll get your number from Taylor and we can do this again if you want."

Paul watched as she put her clothes back on, sad to see her covered up again.

"Yeah I would like that." He said back to her.

She smiled at him now that she was fully dressed before stepping back up to the bed to kiss him. He kissed her back and then she was out the door. He heard the front door close and then her car pull away down the street.

What a life, he thought. He didn't even make it 24 hours of Emily being gone before he was in bed with multiple women. Well technically only one but he had sex with two of them. He knew he needed to be better with his self-control but my god was Jillian something else and Rose had caught him off guard.

Rose had said something about her sister showing up but it was a good thing she hadn't or his neighbor would've caught him in bed with Jillian. For that matter he hadn't heard Rose's car come back yet either. He hoped whatever it was that she had left to deal with went alright.

With the rest of the day off and not having to be back to work for another two days, Paul just rolled back over and fell back asleep to recover the energy he lost with both women.

He wasn't sure how long he slept but his phone ringing woke him up. Answering it, it was Emily. "Hey baby, how was your night?" She asked.

"It was alright, ordered pizza and layed around. How was the drive?" He replied.

"Same as always, long and boring. So I was thinking. We have that room right next to our bedroom that's kind of become a storage room. Maybe we could convert that into a nursery or the baby's room or something. What do you think?"

Paul hadn't thought about that but the baby would need somewhere to go. "Yeah that's a great idea. I'll get started on it today." He told her.

"You don't have to do it today babe. We have time, it was just something to think about." She said back.

"Oh I gotta go mom is taking us out for dinner. Just wanted to check in on you and tell you I love you."

Paul finally looked at the time, 6 PM. he had slept through the whole day. "Ok have fun. I love you too." He said back to her.

Paul walked into the room next to their bedroom and it was packed. It had been somewhat full before Emily moved in but now that her stuff also occupied the room it was beyond full. Cleaning it out would be more work than he thought. Taking out the first few boxes that all belonged to Emily, he was grateful her stuff was pretty light.

He looked at what each was labeled. Anything labeled clothes or bedroom he moved into their bedroom. Anything marked as miscellaneous was moved into the guest bedroom and anything else was moved into the garage to be put in her storage when she returned.

With Emily's boxes sorted, Paul started on his own stuff that had been in the room. He pulled out various different boxes none of which were marked. He kicked himself for being that lazy when he packed them up. He didn't feel much like sorting through those so he moved those into the guest bedroom as well. The next boxes were thankfully labeled, each containing his old clothes he no longer wore. He moved those downstairs and got them ready to be donated to the local clothing bank.

Only a few boxes were left in the room. Mostly things that had belonged to his parents. There was no way he was going through those and getting himself into a sad mood. Taking each of those he shoved them up in the attic to be out of the way where he would eventually look at them when he was ready.

Heading back into the guest bedroom, he stacked the boxes up the best he could. For all he knew when Emily came back maybe her mother would be with and she would need a place to sleep so he wanted to keep the room clean. He picked up some of the clutter, throwing the garbage away.

He spotted the box from the mattress and realized he never threw it away either. Picking up the large box, he started to move it out of the room when something fell out. Spilling out onto the carpeting was a pair of used panties and a Polaroid picture. Setting the box down, he picked up both items. Even though it had been more than a month, the smell of Jennifer's sex was still strong on the panties. He had completely forgotten he had shoved them in there when she left them in his bathroom.

Walking both into his bedroom, he dug out the box from under the bed. Opening it up, he added the two items to the collection of Emily's bra, those belonging to the two neighbor women and various other articles of clothing from his ex-girlfriends.

Tired from cleaning everything Paul called it a night. It felt strange not having anyone sleeping next to him. He had gotten used to it with Emily there and then Jillian had been there the next night to share his bed.

The next morning came and Paul continued his reorganization. He tore down the storage shelves but not before taking a picture. Even though he wouldn't be using them anymore, perhaps someone else might want them. He placed the ad selling them on the social media marketplace and went back to work. He just finished breaking down the second unit when he heard his phone ding in his pocket.

Checking the screen there was there were two separate messages that he had missed. The first was from an unknown number and the other was from Taylor. He figured he'd read the unknown one first.

Unknown: Hey got your number now anytime you want me to come over just let me know

Unknown: Oh sorry this is Jillian I probably should have said that first lol

Paul programmed her number into his phone. He might have to take her up on that he thought. He was trying to do his best to be good though. Even if he did feel as strongly for her as he had for both Emily and Amanda. While he enjoyed Taylor's company and would never be able to tell her no when it came to sex, there just was something about the other three that made him feel like there was more to what they were doing. Speaking of Taylor, he figured he should see what she sent too.

Taylor: So Jillian huh? Well can't say I blame you I would chase her myself if I were into women lol

Taylor: Hopefully it doesn't mean our fun is over though

He read her messages and wasn't sure what to write back. He should probably explain the situation better before she got even more attached to him he thought. But he didn't want the fun to end either so he knew he had to choose his words wisely.

Paul: No fun is not over unless you want it to be

Taylor: Awesome because I don't

Taylor: You did a number on Jillie, she'll be lucky if she can walk normal a week from now lucky girl

Taylor: I had to help hide it from her parents, we lied and said she pulled a muscle getting out of her car but we both know the cause :P

Paul: So you aren't jealous or mad?

Taylor: Hell no, I don't mind sharing but I better get some similar treatment next time

Taylor: No I take that back, I want you to make me not able to walk straight for a month lol

Taylor: Of course if you wanted to you could do that right now I am laying here naked with my pussy sopping wet for you

Paul: Well as much as I like that mental picture i'm going to have to take a rain check

Taylor: You sure you don't want to come over here and slide that big dick into my tiny little pussy

Paul: I'm sure your parents would be thrilled about that

Taylor: True but more like my mom would try to steal you away to get some herself of that dick

Paul: I doubt that

Taylor: You underestimate her interest in you

Taylor: When we got home from the store that day she told me to put away the groceries and then disappeared up to her room

Taylor: When I went to tell her I was done I heard her getting herself off and since my dad was home it's not like he was what got her worked up or he would've been in there with her

Paul: Like I said she's married so it wouldn't happen

Taylor: Well i'm just saying if you wanted it you could probably have it

Taylor: Shit she's calling me downstairs, I gotta go

Paul: Alright i'll talk to you later

Paul worked hard on the baby's nursery. It took him the next two weeks to finish prepping and painting the room with the little time he had after work. He talked to Emily almost every night and things were going good at her mothers. They even worked out which baby furniture to buy even though they were a state apart.

It would be a couple more weeks before he had off but then he would be driving down there to see her and meet her family. It made him both excited and nervous at the same time. If nothing else he missed having her sleeping next to him at night.