Nostalgia Ch. 08

Story Info
Taking their time.
3.5k words
4.56
4.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their second official date was at a bowling alley.

And Vlad sucked all the ass when it came to bowling.

But that was okay. Ana was just as bad as him. It soon became a contest to see who could throw the most gutter balls. The food was pretty decent, pizza and pop, although they had to dab the oil off the pizza with napkins.

Ana liked to watch Vlad struggle to roll a bowling ball, especially from behind. The man grunted like he was really trying, and his backside looked really nice in his jeans. And just about every time he sat back down, he gave her a knowing look, an eyebrow raised, as if he knew exactly what she'd been mindlessly gazing at.

They were laughing at each other when they were putting their shoes back on. Then, Vlad put his arm around her waist, pulled her close, and kissed her cheek.

Ana whispered up to him, "Hey, why don't we go to my house?"

He nuzzled her hair and said, "Oh no, I'd be an impolite guest."

"I doubt that." She put her cheek to his chest. "Stay for just a few minutes, okay?" She wanted to pay him back for the exciting little moment they had back at the movie theatre. Her cheeks were pink and her voice was bit needy.

Vlad hummed into her hair. "Mmmmmm ... a few minutes. That would be fine."

It was nighttime when they were both parked outside the townhouse. She told him that she preferred to have her shoes removed and left on a little rug near the front door in the foyer. When he asked if she had any slippers for him, she told him no.

"But I won't let you freeze," she playfully told him.

Her courage flickered and wavered once they were both safely locked inside her house ... her ordinary house that she didn't even own. She paid rent. The interior was almost like a male bachelor's, fairly bare. The most care had been put in her work room, where all her stupid collectible figurines were standing on shelves. They weren't even very expensive, high quality figurines.

But, after she told him to sit in the living room, and after she saw him grin at her, Ana reminded herself that, generally, men initially lust with their eyes while women initially lust with their purses. This man probably wouldn't have cared if she lived in a trailer park.

"I'm going to heat up some popcorn," she said as she turned towards the kitchen. "You can pick something out on Netflix if you want."

One popped bag of popcorn later, she was pouring it all into a big bowl and getting two glasses of a sweet drink.

A few minutes turned into ... well ... longer than that.

They watched some silly science fiction show while they snuggled together and munched on popcorn. They weren't hungry, but it was difficult to watch anything for long without wanting to chew on something.

After two episodes, Vlad said he didn't want any more popcorn. So they washed their hands and went right back to the couch.

The pretense didn't last long after that.

No warning, he grabbed her waist, exhaled and groaned, and set her right on his lap, her legs open and bent, her chest against him. The movement immediately set her brain on fire. Ana wrapped her arms around the man and put her tongue right in his mouth. His teeth were oddly fun to taste. They were almost like one of those wooden massagers with beads, simply lovely to push against.

Ana was moaning, feeling her bosom tingle as it pressed into him, and loving the heat that was growing between her legs. Their jeans scraped together. He was hard. She didn't have to look down to know. She could feel his erection pointing at and into her body.

His large hand was digging into her backside, his fingers pulling at her pockets, pushing her, helping her to grind on him.

Pulsing, demanding, her pussy was loving the friction under her clothing, but it also wanted the clothing to go away. It wanted to find the heavy thick cock and satisfy a vital instinct.

Harder, rougher, enough to almost make her bite his tongue, but she stopped herself. She pulled her mouth off and kissed her way around his cheek, stamping down excess saliva. Ana went to his ear and murmured, "I'll try anything you want. Anything."

"Kiss me again." He sounded like a starving man.

She put her mouth right back onto his.

Oh ... yes ...

Suckling on his tongue.

Feeling her blood rush all around her body, especially in her face, her nipples, her labia, and her clitoris.

God ... why the hell couldn't they just take off their pants?

He was grabbing her neck, right under her hair, holding her right where he apparently wanted her to be.

Yes!

Ding! Ding! Didididing!!

The fuck was that?

Their mouths separated. They looked for the reason behind the noise. Vlad nodded at his coat on the back of the sofa. He patted her butt, and with a pouting face Ana slipped away and rolled back to the seat beside him.

Vlad wiped his mouth with his wrist. Then he took his phone from his coat and answered it, but he didn't speak in English nor Romanian. In fact, Ana was fairly certain it was either Mandarin or Cantonese. She didn't speak any of those languages. Then again, what if he was speaking Korean? Either way, it was a bit jolting to hear from him.

It didn't matter anyway. He said one phrase, got up, and walked over to the foyer. Ana politely waited in the living room for him to take care of whatever business that was. She did wonder who in the world he was speaking to, though.

Some minutes later, Vlad returned, his long legs seeming to cut the distance in half. He put his arms in his coat. There were so many lines in his brow. His eyes were distressed. "I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. I need to go."

"What?" Ana practically hopped to her feet. "Is everything alright?"

"No." He shook his head. "Or rather, I mean yes, but I shouldn't stay. I'm sorry."

"But ... " Ana rubbed her sleeve onto her face. Then she made a light noise into her fist, trying not to say anything hateful.

Vlad went to her, putting his hand under her chin, making her look up at him.

His skin was flushed. He bit at his lower lip.

He bent down to kiss her mouth, tight and quick.

Then he said, "Let's have a New Year's Eve dinner together."

Ana was cheered up a little, but like a spoiled child she countered with, "I don't like celebrating the New Year. I think it's kind of annoying. How about we meet up tomorrow?"

He closed his eyes and sighed. His shoulders drooped. Then he opened his eyes and said, "I might be busy tomorrow, maybe even the day after that. Would you like to meet on the second of January?"

"Okay. Text or call me by then."

Another kiss was put on her forehead. "Thank you for everything, Ana."

Ana followed him back to the foyer. "Take care."

He lingered at the door long enough to put a final kiss on her cheek. Then he left her alone, exiting the building. Ana watched him drive away through a window.

***

The park was dark and cold. There was still lumps of snow around, but the pathways were clean. Mihai's boots tapped against one of those pathways, fairly close to another pair of boots.

"I know you don't suspect me of anything," he said to the other person, the person with the recently cut red hair and the tanned skin.

"I've already gone through you like cold watermelon," she said with a growl. She reached into a pocket of her worn coat. Her very ordinary looking cell phone, which seemed to have been purchased from a Walmart, was soon in her long fingers. The screen glowed as her index finger swirled and dragged along its surface.

Then she hollered out, "What?!" A few animals in the trees scurried away. Mihai heard their fearful movements.

"What's the problem?" Mihai asked with an already exhausted voice.

"I didn't send these messages!"

"What are you talking about?"

She held the screen in front of his face. The messages looked like random texts, nonsense characters, no known language present. In this particular thread, the messages were being sent to someone fairly important.

"Did anyone else get these messages?" Mihai asked.

She looked at her screen and swiped around. Then her seemingly glowing face turned almost feral. Her nostrils tensed and grew. Her teeth looked sharp. Her eyes were infuriated. "Looks like all my contacts got these bullshit messages." More swiping and tapping. "There are new apps on this phone too, and I didn't install them."

Mihai was actually concerned for once. He leaned in so he could look at her phone. "What kinds of apps?" Their icons looked deceptively plain and he couldn't say what in the world they were for. One of the icons was a literal white square with a black outline, nothing more than that.

Just then, random web pages kept popping up on the screen, lots of them, too much to close.

She turned her phone off.

Then she looked up at Mihai with the most terrifying expression he'd ever seen on her.

Her face was smooth. Her eyes were dovish. Her smile was motherly. She looked down at the ground like she was lazily watching a little baby play around.

Then she burst into maddening laughter, bending over, holding her belly, gasping and coughing.

Mihai took a few steps back. Despite his warm clothing, he was suddenly very cold, especially in his chest and feet.

***

It was a hiking trail, big and refreshing. The snow had returned for a bit, so there was a combination of old and new powder under their winter hiking boots. Condensation naturally flowed from their smiling mouths. Thick clothing kept their bodies safe. It was a lovely afternoon.

Ana thought that sometimes Vlad looked a bit weary, and every few minutes she would ask, "Are you okay?"

He would straighten his back and confidently say, "I'm fine."

Maybe he just didn't get enough sleep last night.

He spoke to her about several little things, but Ana didn't really focus on his words. She focused on his tone instead. He was almost smokey. She rather liked it. Even though he was likely talking about some fairly ordinary topics, blood surged in her womanhood. She could even feel her clitoris twinge whenever Vlad's voice rose a bit.

Time to flirt, right?

Ana purposely met his eyes. Then she let her gaze glide down his form, imagining what his body would be like under all the winter clothes. Her tongue peeked out into the cold air as she licked her lips. Then, with a sultry voice, Ana told him, "I have no idea what you've been saying for the past minute. I really haven't paid any attention at all."

Vlad's face wrinkled as he seemed to choke down a laugh. Then he coughed into his fist and said, "I'm offended."

"You should be. All this time you were trying to be entertaining and I was thinking about your body instead of your brain." One of her shoulders quirked up and she winked.

His nose wrinkled. Then he grinned.

She let him stalk on over to her and claim her waist. Her gloved hands went to his chest, and she happily let him kiss her. Warm and sloppy, loud and perhaps obnoxious.

A whisper, a few giggles, and then they turned back, planning on spending a little time in one of their cars. When they were at the hiking trail's entrance, where their cars were parked, Vlad steered her towards his vehicle. Maybe because his was nicer?

He opened the passenger side door for her. Ana slid into the rather luxurious interior. She wasn't normally the type to be impressed by a man's car, but she did enjoy the clean and smooth seats. Ana took a quivering, tingly breath as the door was closed. She watched Vlad walk around the car to enter from the driver's side. He started the car so he could warm it up.

Vlad put the car in reverse, backed up with a turn, then put it in drive so he could place the car into a spot behind a few trees and an old statue of a moose.

Ana shed her coat away, then her gloves. He was doing the same.

Then Ana practically climbed over to him.

She sank into him. He tugged on her ponytail and put her mouth over his. They were turning a little wild. Ana was soon grinding on him so hard that ... well ... she practically bounced on him. Vlad didn't seem uncomfortable with it, though. He encouraged her.

But after a few minutes, Ana paused, looking down at Vlad with lazy eyes, stroking his cheek with her painted fingernails. Her voice was fleecy. "I think I want to try something."

"Hmm?" He scratched into her scalp. It felt wonderful. "What is it?"

Her face was reddening, but she tried to sound confident. "Well, you'd like a kiss, wouldn't you? A kiss ... down there?" She failed. She didn't sound confident at all.

Vlad's eyes widened, but he relaxed quickly, and he petted the back of her head. "I'm not able to refuse you, Micuţa Mea."

My little one.

Ana silently preened at the phrase.

She slid away from him. Then she got into a kneeling position on the car's floor so she could comfortably reach his lap.

His black winter pants had little zippers keeping his pockets closed. But the zipper fly was her main concern, the little metal button too. Her fingers were careful. Her breath was still. She made the opening, then she tugged the pants down a little. Black cotton briefs, simple and ordinary. Ana breathed then.

First there was the scent of clean fabric. Then there was masculinity itself, thick but not overpowering, well ... at least not yet.

That ... was an erection ... under a man's pair of underwear ... sticking out for her.

Ana swallowed her little ball of nervousness and reminded herself that this had to be done. She'd already told him she was going to do it. She had her pride, after all.

Her fingers slipped under the brief's waistband. She saw his belly jolt. There was a bit of hair under his belly button. Ana liked that.

Okay, here we go.

Awwwwww ...

It was kind of cute, like a happy creature stretching up while wrapped in a blanket.

Don't laugh! Don't give him the wrong impression! The last thing one should do is laugh at a man's penis, especially when it's a perfectly normal and healthy specimen.

But it was soooooo cute!

Damn it! Stop smiling!

She put a hand around it, analyzing the texture. Gentle flesh stretched over iron. Lovely!

He'd probably appreciate a sexy compliment. Ana put her lips on the tip for perhaps three seconds. So warm! "It feels like it could melt my insides. I love it!"

She felt his hand on her back as he said, "You're not the only one who could melt."

Blushing, Ana carefully parted her lips and put the head and a little more than that into her mouth, letting her tongue experience the new flavor.

Savory, bitter, it really wasn't bad. There wasn't anything that could be called filthy or unclean on him. The only possible issue was the size. Ana didn't really know if he was any bigger or smaller than the average man, but she did know that she probably wouldn't be able to fit all of him in her mouth.

"Ah! Marvelous!" Vlad's voice was almost like a bit of soft candy that was being stretched to a point of being very thin in the center.

Down, up, but the rest of him should be touched too. So, Ana gripped the remainder with a careful but firm hand. Then humming, she pressed her mouth up and off. Her tongue's tip circled around the corona once. A kiss on the head. Another. Then letting most of the erection sink back into her wet mouth. She thought the head was touching her throat, and she had to calm her breathing in order to keep herself from panicking.

Thank you, Internet, for all the tips and tricks in the world!

Ana kept at it until her jaw was hurting. That was when she removed her hand and face, sadly massaging herself. "I'm sorry. I don't know if I can do it anymore."

He growled down at her. She flinched because he sounded kind of angry. "Get up!"

Goodness, she couldn't think of a time when he used that tone with her. It was enough to weaken any normal person's mind.

Wondering what in the world she did that was so bad, Ana quivered and climbed back into the passenger's seat. But regardless of her chip of fear, she was preparing herself to yell right back at him if an argument started, or she could even leave the vehicle.

Vlad scooped her to his side with a strong arm, looking down at her with a face that didn't seem angry at all. He looked only focused and severe. Then he kissed her, nearly forcing his tongue between her teeth. He took her hand, and then he put it to his member, and with the remaining saliva as lubrication he helped her to stroke him rather quickly.

Oh, well never mind then. Continue please!

This was actually a little easier, really, and his tongue was comforting.

He sounded like an animal, groaning and crying into her, his chest heaving against hers. He guided her fist to a more rapid pace.

Suddenly quiet.

A gasp.

A short howl against her tongue.

Something warm was dripping over her hand.

Vlad sighed as he pulled his mouth away, nearly drying out her lips. Ana looked down and saw a mess of spit and semen. It kind of looked like icing.

He was beginning to soften up.

Wet wipe time!

When Vlad had his car back to its previous spot, he gave her another tight hug and a few chaste kisses all over her face, even on her nose.

They left each other soon after that.

Ana thought about him for the rest of the day, and even into the night, including when she was getting into bed. She kissed and nuzzled her own arm as she imagined being held again.

Her new suitor was so ... affectionate ... yet he didn't feel overbearing. While she knew he wanted her, and she wanted him, he wasn't rushing her. If anything, Ana was probably trying to rush him, and he was perfectly able to keep her in check.

And she didn't mind being kept in check. Not really.

It was almost ... well ... kind of fun.

But she thought she'd have to keep him in check too at some point.

When Ana was asleep, she had vague dreams, disconnected thoughts jumbling together in a bowl. Horseback riding. Sipping broth. Dancing with children. Combing her hair. Walking in a garden. Spinning wool. Random thoughts, strange thoughts. And overall, there was a certain emotion.

Happiness.

***

This customer was nice. He really liked to lick between her legs. It was almost relaxing. Ichigo-chan was calm, on her bed, her legs spread and her feet flexing. Her toenails were painted pink.

Eventually, Ichigo-chan's customer finished with his tasting session, and he crawled over her to plunge himself deep inside. He had on a ribbed condom, which had her tingling and throbbing. She whined up to him, "Good! It feels good!"

"It's good?" A single, hard thrust. "Right here?" Another.

Ichigo-chan's colorful fingernails dug into his back.

Another.

Another ...

Another!

The unfortunate man didn't last long at all.

But that was fine. He was a very nice customer.

So, even when he was flaccid, Ichigo-chan gave him more attention. She rolled the condom away and licked at his soft flesh. Then, as he happily and lazily groaned, she kissed and nibbled on the space between his testicles and his anus. Then his thighs, then his knees, the calves, ankles, and finally his big feet and toes.

Ichigo-chan was satisfied when he finally got up and said he was ready to go. On the way out, he put an extra banknote on top of the little stack he'd given her beforehand.

Later on, Ichigo-chan counted the money, and she thought that she'd have to hide the excess cash. The landlady was ... demanding.

Her eyes narrowed as a bubble of hatred expanded in her chest.

That damned landlady ...

***