Nostalgia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ichigo-san tried not to let her excitement show on her face.

Brun ...

Brun didn't like honorifics. Brun only wanted to be known as Brun.

Hisakawa-san put his palm right on top of her head. He petted her head as one might do to a well behaved child. "Right now, I can't say where you'll be transferred, but I promise to try to find a safe place."

Ichigo-san bowed to him. "I'm terribly sorry for inconveniencing you." When she was straight again, she said to the man, "However, I don't think I want to run away from that bitch."

Hisakawa-san's gently crooked teeth were visible for a moment as he nearly smiled, but he caught himself and returned to his sober expression. "Ah, you aren't being very cute today, but that's understandable. Do you want revenge?"

"Certainly. It's become a favorite thing."

"Oh, what a statement!" His chest jolted as he held back a laugh. "I'll certainly do my best to help you."

They parted then, and Ichigo-san was unable to hide her emotions at that point. She looked down at her shoes, and she smiled. It was a wide smile that she wouldn't normally let anyone see.

***

12