All Comments on 'Nostalgic Ramblings Ch. 02'

by Lothario the Great

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 19 years ago
Fuck editors?

Absolutely wonderful story ... but you repeated the entire thing starting in the middle of Page 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is the repeat intentional????

It was an incredible story! I only wish that one of my lovers had read it before I met them, or even while I knew them.....

It seems like the repeat was intentional since it's kind of linked in, but if not.....hey ho! Life will most definitely go on despite you having made a minor mistake.

Thank you for the story, I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EX-CEL-LENT!!

This was awesome. I really enjoyed "Fingers of Fury", so I HAD to read this one. It was equally as nice.

The advice was excellent: <I>"Pet peeves get stronger the more you pet them. That's good advice for us all."</I>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love you!

You, without a doubt, put the "lit" in "literotica". :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

amazing. and i agree with the 'lit' comment above:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it, one of the best ever

What can I say except that it was the most amzing story ever, and you have articulated your thoughts and feelings in such a magical way, that this story makes it a piece of art and literature. I don't romance novels now, and what is of greatest pleasure to me is to read stories that you and otherThis write on this site which is really literature to me, nothing else compares to this experience.

I only do two things now, amongst other things,but when I am alone, I either read stories on literotica or play online bridge on BBO. Keeps me happy and aroused all day. Nostalgic Ramblings Ch 02 was the most erotic story I have read,so thanks a lot for putting your sould into writing. If you meet Mary again, and I wish you do, then I would like to hear about it.

Sincerely,

vijayagrawal2003@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous