Not 70

Story Info
Mature couple reunites after 25 years, and a hot 69 follows.
811 words
4.2
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with an elegant dinner at their favorite hotel in their favorite town from years prior. They were tentative with each other at first, but quickly fell into conversation as if 25 years hadn't passed. They could talk about anything. They could challenge each other; stretch one another's minds before they stretched one another's bodies. "I'm so happy to see you again," he whispered. "And, I can't wait to get back to the room and take special care of your pussy." "And, I can hardly wait to get back to the room and suck your cock," she said.

After dinner, they held hands as they walked giddily to their hotel room. They closed the door behind them, and the energy in the room changed immediately. Each held the other's gaze intensely.

"We never got to do 69," he said "And I want you that way now, tonight" he said as he pushed her against the back of the door, embraced her, and kissed her neck working up to her ear. "I haven't been part of a 69 in so long, she moaned as he kissed her ear lobe. "I could be excited to do that" she whispered, that first drop of sweet pussy juice wetting her panties. She wiggled just a little, thinking about how his cock would be throat deep in her mouth while he ate her pussy.

"Could be excited?," he challenged. Or "Are excited?" His pupils widened with desire.

"Mmmhh...am excited." She said as she felt a full body flush coming on.

There was no stopping them. She started at his belt and undid his pants. She could feel his hard cock straining against the fabric. "Baby, you're so hard already" she said, admiring his burgeoning hard on. In one deft move he slid off her panties from beneath her skirt, "And you, Dear, are very wet" he replied, anticipating the meal like a starving man.

All other clothing was quickly removed and tossed aside. But, after removing her bra, he took his time licking and sucking her perfectly pink nipples—knowing how turned on she would get. He needed both hands to lift her beautiful 44Fs and feed her nipples into his mouth. She moaned with increasing desire and urgency and pushed his still slim body onto the bed.

"We'll be more comfortable on our sides instead of top and bottom" she panted, "Because we're not as young as we used to be." He marveled at her sense of spatial relations and keen intellect, a particular turn on for him with this particular woman.

They arranged themselves side by side and head to toe. They were about the same height, so their mouths fell into perfect position quickly. He was ravenous for her, but wanted to savor this special treat. He began slowly kissing her swollen, deeply pink, engorged labia. She was ready for more, faster, and was a little frustrated at his slow start. "Baby, you're killing me!" she said, realizing she could move things along in her own way. She put his cock head in her mouth, and sucked gently as her hand lightly gripped his shaft. "No, Dear, you are killing me!" He said.

He thrust himself into her mouth more fully. She was both surprised and fully turned on with his change in tempo. At the same time, he delved more deeply between her pussy lips, tasting her cunt and teasing her clit with his tongue. "Dear, you are wet like rain" he said. She matched the timing of her sucking to his intensifying thrusts, fully consumed by lust, pleasure and sensation as he licked and sucked her clit. She knew neither would last much longer. She released his cock from her mouth and began to suck and lick his balls while holding and stroking his thick shaft. "Ohhh God!!!" he moaned loudly before continuing his expert ministrations to her pussy. She squeezed his shaft in appreciation, then began to work his ass—rimming him and dipping in to his puckered hole with her tongue. He sucked her clit, then used her slick juices to rub it quickly with his fingers, knowing this would bring her over the edge. Panting, she shouted "I'm almost there, coming, coming, COME-ing, COMINGhhhhh!!!" as she reached her final destination. Quickly, she put his reddening cock back in her mouth and licked and sucked in time to his thrusts. She felt his balls contract and knew it would not be long. "Yes, dear, oh yes, suck me, suck me, SUCK me, OHHHHHnnnghhh!!!" he shouted as he came. She swallowed his sweet cum.

They lay back, exhausted, triumphant and panting. They held held hands. "Happy birthday, Baby," she said. "Yeah, 70. Best birthday ever!" He said and kissed her sweetly. They would rest before reprising a passionate encounter they played at as lovers years ago.

© 2021 Julliette Prose