Not a Big Deal

Story Info
She hides his underwear and leaves it up to him.
6.4k words
4.62
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scmmbr
scmmbr
8 Followers

Author's note: This took place quite a while ago, in the days before cell phones and internet and Amazon one day delivery. If this happened in these modern times, things would have worked out much different.

Chapter 1

They had made plans for a long weekend. He took a couple days off of work so he could get to some projects around the house. She made plans for a long weekend trip away with some of her girlfriends at a cottage on the lake about a four hour drive away. She had to leave early the next morning so she could pick up her friends on the way to the lake.

After dinner, she asked him to bring up three carry-on bags and bring them to the bedroom. As he watched television she packed her luggage and placed the bags in her walk in closet. When she was done she announced that she was going to bed early so she could get an early start. About an hour later, he turned off the television and turned off all the lights and joined her in bed.

As he snuggled up to her, she woke up to feel of his erection pressing against her ass. "Sorry," she said, "no time for that tonight." He begged so she turned towards him and stroked his erection through his underwear until he came. He took off his soiled underwear and threw them in the hamper. He returned to bed and spooned her as he fell asleep. She smiled to herself before falling back asleep.

The alarm went off early and she got up and began to get ready. "Before you jump in the shower can you please throw my luggage in the back of my van," she asked. He threw on his robe as she headed to the bathroom to finish getting dressed. He opened the closet and saw two of the carry-on bags. Over on the other side of the closet was the third bag. He grabbed them and rolled them down the hallway to the garage door. He opened her van and placed the luggage in the back. As he was heading back to the bedroom she walked up to him and gave him a kiss. "Thank you," she said as she headed out the door. He was still tired so he went back to bed for a while.

A few hours later he woke up. He jumped in the shower and got ready for the day. When he went to get dressed, his underwear drawer was empty. He smiled as he remembered how she used to trick him like this before. He knew that he had a scavenger hunt ahead of him to find his lost underwear. He threw on his robe and decided to have breakfast first. After his second cup of copy he felt more awake and ready to start the search.

He looked in all the usual places; under the bed, between the mattress and box springs, behind the towels in the linen closet. He checked the beds and closets in the spare bedroom and still found nothing. After a while he gave up and decided to admit defeat and wait for her to call him when she got to the cottage. He was a little ticked as he planned on getting a few chores done around the house, but he would have to get dressed first. He sat for a while with another cup of coffee waiting for her call. He decided to read the newspaper and watch a little television. Several hours later the phone rang.

"Hi honey," she said. "We made it up here okay. The view is spectacular and the weather is wonderful!"

'That sounds great,' he replied. "I have to admit that this time you really got me good. I can't find my underwear anywhere. I admit defeat, so please tell me where they are so I can get dressed."

"Oh, okay," she replied. "You sure you looked everywhere?"

"Yes I did," he said.

"Well did you look in my closet?" she asked.

"I didn't think of that," he said with relief, "I will go look now."

He made his way to their bedroom but couldn't locate his underwear. He came back to the phone and admitted that he still couldn't find his underwear.

"I just realized that you wouldn't be ablt to find your underwear," she said with a giggle.

"How did you know?"

"Did you put three carry-on bags into the van this morning?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Were two of the bags near the door and the other one further back in my closet?"

"Yes," he replied. "What difference does that make?"

Her laughter made the light go on in his head. "You mean," he began to ask.

"Yes," she replied, "the third bag has all your underwear in it. Oh and don't bother looking in the hamper as I took all those too. Sorry!"

"Great," he said grumpily, "what am I supposed to do now?"

"You could go commando," she suggested.

"For four days!" he exclaimed. "I can't go commando for four days."

"You don't have much choice," she said sounding sincerely sad for him. "You can always run out to Walmart."

"I suppose so," he mused.

"Sorry," she said as she hung up the phone.

He got dressed for the day, minus his underwear. Maybe going commando won't be too bad he mused as he headed down to his workshop. It wasn't long before he changed his way of thinking. His pants were chafing his balls and they kept getting pinched in his pants as he moved around. He decided to head out to Walmart to buy some underwear but as he stood up, his balls got twisted in his pants once again. The pain he felt wasn't worth going commando anymore.

He decided to throw on his robe and go online. He decided it wouldn't be safe to work in the workshop so he decided to just pay some bills and file some paperwork and maybe catch a game on the television later.

Chapter 2

He finished everything he could get done and was surprised that it was already mid-afternoon. He made some lunch and as he sat down, his wife called.

"How is it going over there?" she asked.

"I am getting by," he replied. "How are things up at the cottage?"

"We're having a good time. I still feel sorry for what happened earlier. Did you manage to get some underwear at Walmart?"

"Well," he replied, "I would but going commando is not working too well for me. My nuts keep getting twisted when I move around and that is a bit painful."

"I wish there was something I could do. Do you want me to drive home with your underwear?"

"Thanks, but I don't want you to do that."

"So if you aren't going commando, what are you wearing then?"

He laughed as he replied, "Is this a dirty phone call?"

When she finished laughing he continued, "I am in my robe. Kind of limits what I can get done, but it is far less painful than going commando."

"Well, good luck that," she said. "I will call you tomorrow."

"Okay," he replied. "I will talk to you later."

After her call he realized there was nothing much left that he could do today. He grabbed a beer and decided to head to the living room to watch some television. Not finding anything worth watching he remembered that he had some movies he wanted to watch. He located a short stack of movies to choose from and keyed up the first movie. Halfway through the movie he paused it to go and get another beer. A few hours had passed and he had seen a couple movies.

He was deciding which movie to watch next when the phone rang. It was his wife. "I just wanted to check in one more time tonight" she said. She paused a moment before continuing, "I am just thinking out loud here, but there is a drawer full of underwear for you to use."

"You mean you have a stash of spare underwear for me," he asked. "Why didn't you tell me that before!"

"Well it's not a stash of underwear," she replied. "I am just saying, if you need to wear something, well," she left her thought hanging.

"Well what," he wanted to know.

"I was just going to say that I didn't pack all my underwear for my long weekend away, so there is some in the dresser if you get desperate enough."

"You mean wear your panties," he exclaimed. "Are you kidding me?"

"Don't think of them as panties" she replied. "Think of them as underwear that I would usually wear. It's better than nothing."

"I am okay in my robe and I can sleep in the nude," he said. "Thanks, but I don't think so"

"Sorry," she said, "it was just a thought. But if you wore a pair of my panties at least you wouldn't have to go commando if you go to Walmart."

He felt a bit indignant at her suggestion as he replied in a slightly loud voice, "and be a Walmartian? What if the panties showed when I bend over? What if I got in an accident? Dirty underwear is one thing but panties are something else."

"Again, I am sorry. I am just trying to help. I do feel responsible for all of this," she said with a shaky voice.

He was concerned that he had upset her. After all she was trying to make amends as best as she could. He didn't want to cause her more grief on the matter nor did he want her to cry about it.

"No," he said softly, "I am sorry. I am just a little cranky. I am frustrated that I couldn't get the work done around the house I had planned on doing. I know you are trying and I really do appreciate you trying to help me. I just need to get a good night's sleep and hope things look better in the morning."

"Okay, I love you," she said softly. "Get some sleep. I am sure things will be better tomorrow."

"Thanks," he replied. "I love you too. Good night."

As he hung up the phone he decided he had seen enough movies and decided to turn in early. Before he fell asleep he remembered her offer of panties to get him through. He felt a bit insulted about that, but he was happy that she was at least thinking of making things easier for him.

Chapter 3

The next morning, he woke up and threw on his robe and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast. He thought of all the things he wanted to get done and after cleaning up after his breakfast he went and showered so he could get his day started.

As he got out of the shower his wife called to check in on him. "Have you thought about what I said yesterday," she asked.

"Not really," he replied, "I would have to be desperate before I went that route."

"It was just a thought," she said. "I hope today goes better for you."

"Thanks", he said, "I just got out of the shower so I will be getting on with my day. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you too," she replied before hanging up the phone.

He stood in the middle of his bedroom and looked at her dresser. He thought of what she said. He told himself that panties were just underwear and if he wore them he could get dressed and get some work done. Nobody would see him and nobody would know, so he made up his mind and walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer. Inside were many pairs of panties. He rummaged through the drawer to find the least feminine pair that he could find. He settled on a pair of black panties and pulled them out. He unfolded them and other than the silky feel of the satin and a little lace trim around the waist, he decided that they would do.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and slid his feet through the leg openings of the panties, As he pulled them up he was intrigued at how the lace teased his skin as he pulled them up his calves and over his knees. The silky feel of the panties was a bit arousing and he was unsettled to find himself getting an erection. He stood up and pulled the panties into place. His cock throbbed as the lace and satin brushed against it. He tried to ignore how it felt, but as he walked across the room the way it felt kept feeling better and better.

He reached down and stoked his hard cock through the panties and was amazed at how good that felt. He decided to get himself off as there was no way he could get dressed with such a huge erection. As he stroked himself through the panties it felt like little electric shocks running throughout his body, and before he could control it, he was cumming with an orgasm more intense than he had ever had before. He fell back on the bed exhausted and watched his cum soak through the thin material of the panties as he lay there in the afterglow of his orgasm.

After laying there a bit, he got up and stripped out of the panties and threw them in the hamper. He cleaned himself off with a tissue and grabbed another pair of panties. These were a navy blue pair with a wide lacy hem and lace trim around the leg openings. They were definitely more feminine than the black pair, but they would have to do. He pulled them on and proceeded to get dressed before heading down to his workshop.

He spent a couple hours working before taking a lunch break. He hadn't even thought of the panties until now. Just thinking about the panties made his cock start to stir, so he tried to get his mind off of them and thought about what he would work on after lunch. Try as he might, the thought of the panties and the memory of his orgasm that morning kept coming to his mind and soon his cock was rock hard. With each step he took the feeling of the satin rubbing against his cock and balls was getting harder to ignore. He opened his pants and began to rub the front of the panties enjoying the feel of the satin on his cock. He felt that we was getting close to cumming so he pulled the front of the panties down and jerked off into a tissue. He came hard and long. Finally he was done so he wiped himself off and pulled up the panties and his pants and headed back to work in the workshop for a bit.

Before it was time for dinner, he found that most the projects he wanted to work on were done. He had some free time so he headed upstairs and got himself a beer and looked through the television guide to see what games were going to be televised that evening. He found a few games that were almost back to back, but he had an hour to kill before the first one. He got his game time snacks together, cleaned up the kitchen and settled into the couch right before the first game began.

During the first game he went through a few beers and was feeling a little buzzed. He had a half hour before the next game started so he went to the kitchen and got another beer. As he walked back, he felt the satin of the panties caressing his cock and balls and soon he was aroused again. He took off his jeans and relaxed on the couch absently caressing his balls and cock through the panties.

It might have been his hardening cock, or maybe his beer buzz, or maybe a combination of both, but before he knew what he was doing, he was headed back to the bedroom. He was curious about her lingerie. He wondered to himself that if panties felt that good, what would some of her other things feel like. He opened her dresser drawers and looked in them to see what there was in them. He saw bras and slips and camisoles and hosiery and so many other nice satin things, many of them trimmed with lace. He picked up one of her slips and remembered how good it felt that time she used it to give him a handjob. The memory of the smooth satin and the teasing of the lace against his cock got his cock throbbing. Without thinking, he sat down and stepped into the slip. He pulled it into place enjoying the feel of the satin and lace brushing along his legs. He stood and walked across the room and the satin and lace of the slip caressed his legs sending electric shocks of pleasure throughout his body and centering on his cock. His cock was throbbing and was ready for release and it only took a few strokes of his hand on the front of the slip to have an orgasm. This was even better than the other one he had earlier. As he finished cumming he fell back on the bed exhausted.

After a while he got off the bed and undressed and cleaned himself off. He wondered what other items he could get pleasure with. He remembered how in the past that she gave him a nylon footjob and how good that felt. He thought back to the many times there was no time for sex but she would lift her skirt and let him hump against her pantyhose covered rear and how those times felt. He decided he had to take it further to see what it could feel like.

He went to her panty drawer and found a pair of sky blue satin panties with lots of lace trim and a tiny satin bow at the front of the waistband. After slipping into the panties, he went to her hosiery drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose. He sat there for a few minutes perplexed until he remembered watching her put her pantyhose on before. He rolled up each leg and slid one leg over his foot and worked it up to his knee. He enjoyed the feel of the nylon against his leg. He did the same with the other leg of the pantyhose. When he had both legs of the pantyhose above his knees, he stood up and pulled them the rest of the way up, adjusting them as he pulled until they were in place. He wriggled his toes and was amazed by how good the nylon caressing his toes felt.

He went to her slip drawer and pulled out a beige colored slip that fell below his knees. There was a long slit on one side and the hemline and the slit were both trimmed with lace. He stepped into the slip and pulled it into place and walked across the room. With each step, the lace at the hemline caressed his calves and the lace of the slit caressed his thighs. He was getting more and more excited by the minute. He sat down and slowly crossed and uncrossed his legs reveling in the feel of one nylon covered leg sliding along the other. He was careful to avoid touching his crotch as he knew that he would cum almost right away, and he wanted to continue enjoying the sensation for a while.

He walked over to her dresser and picked out a beige colored bra. It was a tight fit but he managed tt0 put it on. He walked to her closet and found a white pull over sweater and put it on. Looking around he found a skirt with an elastic waistband. He stepped into the skirt and pulled it up around his waist. The skirt moved as he walked causing the slip to make and break contact with his nylon covered legs. The sensation was amazing. He looked at a pair of heels but realized there was no way he would be able to fit into them.

He walked around the room a bit enjoying the feel of her clothes against his skin. His cock was fully erect and he needed to cum soon. He lay back on the bed and slid a nylon covered foot along his nylon covered leg. He spread his legs wide and reached down to caress his thighs. His cock was now throbbing wildly and he knew that he couldn't hold out much longer. He touched the front of the pantyhose and slowly and gently caressed his hard cock. Within a few minutes he came once more, filling the panties with his cum and soaking them through and through. He relaxed in the afterglow of his orgasm and before he knew it, he fell asleep.

The ringing of the phone on his nightstand startled him. He reached over and in a groggy voice aid, "hello."

"Hello to you too," came the cheery voice of his wife. "It sounds like you had quite the night."

"Yeah," he responded finally waking up and realizing he was still dressed in her clothes. "I had a few too many beers as I watched the games last night."

"I know I sound like a broken record," she said, "but if you really need to, you know where to find some underwear to get you through the next couple days. Have you considered it?"

"I have considered it," he replied, "but I still am holding my own."

She laughed as she said, "you are such a stubborn man. It's not like anyone will know."

Yeah, I know," he said, "it's just the principle of it. I mean, it is panties, not underwear."

She was silent for a moment before replying, "yeah, I hear what you say. But if you get desperate."

"If I get desperate," he said, "I will consider it."

"One word of advice," she said, "you know how much you love to rub your cock against my panties and pantyhose and slips. If you decide to wear my panties I think it may be a bit more intense of a feeling for you compared to just rubbing up against them>"

He chuckled as he replied, "point taken, but like I said, I am not desperate."

"Yet," she added. "I will call you tomorrow. Try to enjoy your day."

"I will, good bye," he said as he hung up the phone.

He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed and surveyed the scene. Her drawers were open and in disarray and he was in her clothes, not just her panties, but all of her clothes. As the fog of sleep wore off he remembered the night before. He slipped out of her clothes and threw the pantyhose and panties into the hamper. He straightened up the room and hung up her clothes before heading off to take a shower.

scmmbr
scmmbr
8 Followers
12