Not a Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water of the shower helped to clear his mind. He wondered what it would feel like if he was sober enough to enjoy it all. His cock hardened so he slicked up his hand with soap and began to stroke off until he came. He rinsed off and finished getting ready before heading back to the bedroom to dress for the day.

Chapter 4

He thought back to last night and decided he would go for broke. It seemed that he could fit into all of his wife's clothes except for her shoes. He decided to head out and get a pair of heels for himself so he could truly experience being all dressed up in her clothes. He grabbed the first pair of panties in reach and slipped them on. In her hosiery drawer he found a pair of black nylon knee high socks and put them on before continuing to dress in his own clothes. As he had a quick breakfast, he got out the yellow pages and looked up the location of a Payless shoe store. He called them and said that he was in a town about an hour and half away from where he really was to see if they had a stored near that town. He was in luck and he wrote down the phone number and the address.

He headed out to his car and drove off. The town he chose was a small town and when he got to the store it was empty except for a salesgirl standing behind the counter reading a magazine. "Can I help you," she asked without looking up.

"Yes," you can he replied. "I need a pair of shoes for a party for Halloween and was hoping you could help me."

Putting down her magazine she walked from behind the counter. "I can try," she said as she approached him. "What exactly are you looking for?"

He had concocted a story about the Halloween party during his ride up and was hoping it would sound plausible. "My wife and I do a couples costume each year. Last year I was a butler and she was a French maid. She suggested we exchange costumes this year, so I will need a pair of black heels."

She didn't look surprised at all and asked, "do you know what size you need?"

"I don't" he replied, "I was hoping you could help me with that."

Okay, have a seat," she said as she pointed to a chair down the aisle, "and I will be right back."

Minutes later she returned carrying a measuring device. "Slip off your shoes," she said as she knelt on the floor in front of him. As he took off his shoes she said, "I can see your wife trained you to wear the proper socks to get fitted." She placed his foot on the device and told him to stand up. "Hmm," she said to herself," looks like an eleven wide will do. Let me find a few for you to try on. Do you know how high of a heel you need?"

"About three inches," he replied.

She got up and came back with a box. She opened the box and told him to sit back down. She eased the shoes onto his feet as she said, "looks like a good fit, how do they feel?"

He stood up a bit wobbly and said, "I guess they feel okay, they aren't too tight or too loose." He went to take a step and almost fell.

"I think those are a bit high for you," she said. "Maybe we should try a lower heel."

"No," he replied, "these will be fine once I get used to them a bit."

She looked at her watch and then looked up at him. "My lunch hour starts soon," she said. :I think this might take a while to fit you properly. How about you go pick up lunch and while you are gone I can have a wider selection for you to try. I usually lock up the store for an hour for lunch so I will be able to help you out."

She gave him her lunch order and he headed off to go get lunch for both of them. He returned fifteen minutes later and as he entered the store she locked the door behind them. They ate in silence and after they were done she asked him, "are you serious about three inch heels?"

"If possible, yes," he replied.

"I can make a deal for you if you are interested," she said with a smile.

"What kind of deal,: he asked.

"Next week we are having a buy one get one sale which means I can get you a lower heel and a higher heel in similar styles for the price of one."

"That sounds good," he replied, "but I am only passing through here today and won't be able to make it back."

"How about this then," she said, "I get paid commission. If you are willing to pay for my lunch, pay me in cash and leave without a receipt, I can make a great deal for you."

"I am interested," he replied.

"Good," she replied. "Sales are slow today so I will sell you what you need and ring up the sale next week so I can get my commission. You just need to be sure that you have what you want when you leave here today."

"Fair enough," he said.

She led him down an aisle and showed him what she picked out for him. "You will never make it in three inch heels without practice first. The best practice is to start low and build up. Instead of giving you a pair of one inch and a pair of three inch heels, I can give you a pair each of flats, one inch, two inch and three inch heels for the price of two pair. That way as you get used to each height, you can move up to the next higher heel and before you know it you will be comfortable in the three inch heels. And because they are all similar in style, if you get uncomfortable at the party you can switch to a lower heel for comfort."

"That sounds okay to me," he said.

"So let's try them all on and make sure they fit so I can ring you up before my lunch hour is over."

She helped him into each pair making sure they all fit well and then she boxed them up and took them to the counter. She rang him up and collected his money. "Thanks for the sale and for lunch," she said with a smile as she led him to the door.

"Thank you," he said and headed over to his car with his new purchased in hand.

Chapter 5

He made it home and brought his packages in and placed them in the bedroom. He still couldn't believe that he did this. And he couldn't believe what he was going to do next.

He undressed completely and went to her panty drawer. He found a very feminine pair of satiny white panties with lots of lace trim and laid them out on the bed. Going to the other drawers, he found a matching bra and half slip and placed them beside the panties. As he looked in the hosiery drawer he couldn't make up his mind between pantyhose and thigh high stockings. He decided on the stockings for this time, maybe the pantyhose later. He sat on the chair and slid into the panties. He pulled them up slowly enjoying the feel of the satin and lace caressing the sensitive skin of his legs. He enjoyed that tingling feeling that coursed through his body. His cock was fully erect before he finished pulling on the panties, but he continued. Next he slipped on the bra and the half slip ignoring the throbbing of his cock. He sat down and slowly rolled each stocking onto his legs and smoothed them into place. He went to her closet and chose a skirt and sweater. He put on the sweater and then the skirt and it took all of his willpower to not stroke his cock.

He slid his feet into the flats and stood up to walk around in them. They were comfortable and he was able to walk in them without a problem. So he kicked them off and tried on the one inch heels. They fit perfectly and after walking in them for a bit he began to feel comfortable wearing them as well. The two inch heels, although they fit well, proved to be a bit more of a challenge to walk in. He stood there admiring how the heels made his calves look shapelier. The moment of truth, the three inch heels. Again, they fit well and felt okay but walking in them was almost impossible. Like the salesgirl told him, he would have to work up to being comfortable in them.

He changed back into the one inch heels and went on with some of the chores around the house. He found that if he concentrated real hard, he could keep his mind off his throbbing cock for a little while. But finally it became too much for him to take and he decided he needed to get off soon. He lay back on the couch and spread his legs apart. He ran his hands up and down his nylon covered legs for a bit getting higher with each stroke until his fingertips were caressing the bare skin of his thighs between the stocking tops and his panties. His cock was straining for attention as his fingers flicked across the front of the panties caressing his throbbing erection. As his cock throbbed it rubbed against the material of the panties feeling better with each passing second. He reached between his legs and cupped his balls and gently massaged them. His breathing became gasping and soon he felt that pleasant heat flow throughout his body as he began to cum. His cock was spurting cum, soaking the panties as he continued to massage his balls. He wanted full release and his hand began to move up and down the throbbing shaft of his erect cock urging more and more cum to shoot out as his orgasm continued on and on for a few minutes.

After a while he caught his breath and went to the bedroom to get out of the wet panties. He undressed completely and washed himself off. He grabbed a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose from the drawer and slipped them on. He slipped on the flats and admired himself in the mirror. After a few minutes he changed into the one inch heels and looked at what a difference even a small heel made in the shape of his legs and ass. He proceeded to do the same thing with the two inch heels and then with the three inch heels. The higher the heel the better his legs and ass looked as he admired himself in the mirror.

He was getting turned on again by the feel of nylon on his body so he lay back and slowly caressed his legs and thighs and ass before turning his attention to his balls and to his hardening cock. He very leisurely stroked himself enjoying each sensation of skin against nylon against skin. As he became to cum again, he gently and slowly stoked himself to a quiet but satisfying orgasm. After a while he stripped off the cum soaked pantyhose and began collecting all the clothing he had been using. He put them in the washing machine and let it run as he put the shoes back in their boxes and thought about how and where to hide them.

He slipped into another pair of panties before getting dressed in his own clothes. He carried the shoes down to his workshop and placed them in the back of a high shelf with other boxes that are rarely touched. He threw the clean clothes in the dryer while he made and ate his dinner. When the clothes were dry he put them all away and then went to the living room to relax and watch television for a while. He got tired and headed off to bed. He went to sleep wearing just a pair of panties and a smile on his face.

Chapter 6

He woke up early and with a hard on. He thought back on the weekend past as he slowly stroked his cock through the panties. His wife will be home today and she had no idea of what he had done and he had no idea of whether or not to tell her. He hand washed the panties and threw them in the dryer before selecting another pair to wear for the day. He decided on a pair of red panties with lace trim around the leg openings and around the waist. He had always admired how they looked on his wife and how good they felt when he humped her while she was wearing them. He finished getting dressed and got on with his day.

Around mid afternoon, he heard her car in the driveway and went out to help her carry in her suitcases. She kissed him hello and followed him into the house.

They sat and talked for a while and she told him about her adventures at the cabin with her friends. Finally she looked at him and smiled as she asked, "going commando or did you finally give in?"

"I gave in," he admitted. "I fought it but I finally gave in."

"And how many pairs of panties did you cum in," she asked and winked at him.

He blushed as he answered her, "I lost track of how many."

"So did you find my panties intense," she prodded.

"What made you decide," she asked.

"I was a bit buzzed and kind of gave in," he said.

She looked at him and smiled. "And did you try anything else on?"

He looked down and remained silent. "It's okay," she said, "I'm not mad, just curious."

He looked at her as he replied, "pretty much everything."

"And did you enjoy it," she pressed, wanting more details.

"Much more than I care to admit," he said sheepishly.

"I see," she said standing up. She reached for the suitcase with his underwear in it. "I guess you will be wanting this now?"

"I'm not in a particular hurry," he replied.

She smiled at him and said, "Good, I was hoping to see what you enjoyed and maybe give you a hand enjoying it too."

She let go of the suitcase and took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. "We can start with me seeing what you have on now and giving you a hand with whatever comes up. And after that."

"After that," he asked.

"Well we shall just have to see," she replied, "the night is young and we are both still off tomorrow so we will have plenty of time to catch each other up."

12