Not a Bite to Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled again and said, "It just takes practice."

"Well if I could do that, I'd go into business selling my throat and ass to the highest bidder. I'd be rich in no time."

He just smirked up at me.

"I can't wait to see what you can do when you fuck me." I said. My cock was softening and I slowly pulled it out of his clutching hole, feeling it flop onto the sheet. I then rolled to one side of him, on my side, so that I could rest my head on his chest. His big cock was still totally stiff and as I lay there I stroked it with one hand, watching the shiny head slide in and out of its fleshy hood. I started to move down to suck him off but he pulled me back up so that my head was beside his.

"Not yet." he told me.

I fingered his round nipples, dark mahogany colored and shaped like cones and as I circled one with my fingertip I said, "Can I ask you something?"

"You may ask, I can't guarantee I'll answer."

"Are you a Gypsy?"

He looked at me for a moment and then he said, "I live like a Gypsy, always moving from place to place, but I'm not of the Roma, if that's what you mean."

"I just ask because I noticed that your ears have been pierced."

He reached up on his other side and felt his earlobe and then said, "Where I was born, it was the custom to pierce the ears of both boys and girls."

"Really? Where were you born?" I asked, hoping he'd keep talking.

He didn't reply and so I said, "Remember, you said you'd be less mysterious."

He closed his eyes and lay still for a minute and then he said, "Egypt. I was born in Egypt."

"I've never met an Egyptian before." I said. "Do you have family there?"

"No, they're dead. They're all dead, a long time ago."

"I have family but I have nothing in common with them. I don't even think I ever want to see them again; we haven't been in touch since the beginning of the war. Can I suck your dick now?"

"No, you may not." he said after a short laugh.

"Want to fuck me, then?" I asked.

He rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me as he did so. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against my own. Holding me tightly in his strong arms, his mouth on mine, he began to hump his cock against my own which was still greasy from fucking him. It wasn't long until the friction had him panting, and then groaning until I felt his warm cum shooting out of his cock between our bodies. He spurted several shots before he stopped cumming and as soon as he did, he moved down between my legs and began licking up his spilled load. I gazed down and watched as he sucked up every drop, cleaning my belly, cock and balls.

"I've never seen anybody do THAT before." I said.

"Why let it go to waste?" he asked.

"You wouldn't have had to worry about it if you'd shot it down my throat or up my ass." I told him.

He gave another short laugh and said, "I should go. It'll be dawn soon and we both need to sleep."

"Stay here." I replied. "I'd love to have you sleeping with me."

"No, I need to go. It has been a long time since I've slept with anyone and you've seen how I am when I'm asleep. Besides, your dreams would crawl into my head and keep me from resting."

"That's not all that would keep you from resting. I wouldn't be able to lie beside you without touching you."

He smirked his smirk and got off of the bed and started dressing while I lay watching. When he was clothed, he went to the window and peered out.

"I hope I can get home before the sun rises. My condition, which I mentioned, causes my eyes to be extra sensitive to light. I see perfectly at night, during the day in sunlight I'm almost blind."

"Hang on a minute." I told him.

I jumped up and rummaged in a drawer until I found the sunglasses I'd used in the navy.

Handing them to him I said, "At sea, the sun causes such a glare that you can barely stand it. Wear these if the light gets too bright."

He looked down at the glasses he held in his hand and then pushed me up against the wall and gave me one of his powerful kisses. When he let me go, I almost sank to the floor.

"I'm glad I met you." he said.

"That goes double for me, brother." I told him.

From that night, Tony usually walked home with me and spent some time in my bed. I could never get him to spend the night and I could never get him to fuck my face or ass but the sex that I was getting was so over the top that I'd have been a maniac to complain. And my feelings for him just kept growing and getting deeper.

Things might have gone on like that indefinitely but they didn't.

One early morning walk home changed everything. We'd been seeing each other regularly for at least six weeks, regular as clockwork. Walking home that morning we took our usual route and were almost at my place when, approaching a dark alley that ran off to the side, a guy stepped in front of us. He was big, even bigger than Tony, and in his hand he held a butcher knife. One of those great big knives like you find in a restaurant kitchen.

"Give me your money, your wallets, watches, all of your shit." he said.

I was ready to hand everything over; I'd been expecting something like this to happen eventually. Tony, on the other hand, sized the guy up and then said, "Walk away and you won't get hurt."

"The only ones going to get hurt are you two if you don't give me your stuff." the goon said. I could see his hand trembling as he held the knife so I figured he was probably some dope fiend desperate for a fix. He lunged forward, not close enough to stab anyone but definitely threatening.

Tony stepped forward, reaching for the knife and the junkie slashed upward, the blade entering Tony's palm and slicing through so that the blade came out the other side. Tony didn't even flinch, with his other arm and hand he grabbed the junkie's knife arm and twisted. I heard bones pop and crunch and the arm had two more right angles in it besides his elbow. He let go of the knife, which fell to the sidewalk and with one backhand from Tony he went flying across the alley and slammed into the opposite brick wall. I heard his head hit, it sounded like someone had dropped a pumpkin out of a window onto the pavement.

When I looked back at Tony, he was wrapping his hand in his handkerchief. I was surprised that there wasn't more blood. He bent down and picked up the knife, stuck its blade into a crack in the brick wall and snapped it off at the handle. Then he said, "We need to go." and started walking away.

"Wait, what if he's injured badly? What if he's dead?" I asked as I caught up.

"He would have killed us, it doesn't matter." he replied.

Only a minute or so later, we were at my place. I hurried up stairs and opened the door and turned on the lights, then went into the bathroom for my first aid kit. When I came back out, Tony was shutting the apartment door.

"Let me see your hand." I said. "You may need to go to the hospital."

"It's nothing. Just a scratch is all."

"I saw you get stabbed." I said.

"In the excitement, maybe you mistook what you saw." Tony said.

"I clearly saw that blade go in and out of your hand, motherfucker, now let me see your motherfucking hand." I was pissed at him wasting time when he might be bleeding to death.

He stared at me for a moment, looking deeply into my eyes, and then he held out the wrapped hand.

"I'm sorry I talked to you that rough." I said as I unwound the bloody handkerchief. "You're seriously hurt."

The handkerchief fell away and there was no wound gushing blood. In fact, all that was there a red scar. I turned his hand over, palm up, and there was an identical scar in the palm of his hand. I stood turning his hand back in forth in my own, holding the bloody cloth that had come from it.

"I don't get it." I said. "I saw you get stabbed. The blade went right through your hand. I saw it myself."

"I told you not to worry." Tony said. He cupped my crotch with his other hand and said, "This is what I need more than anything."

The sex that night was earth shaking, probably from the adrenalin of our experience, but Tony managed to work 3 loads out of my balls with his ass and mouth before it was his usual time to leave.

"I know I saw you get stabbed." I said as he dressed. "I can't figure it out, but I know I saw it."

"Maybe you did." Tony replied. He came over and sat on the bed beside me and he said, "You really like me, don't you."

"Well, yeah, I never would have said so, probably, but I think I'm in love with you."

"I thought so." he replied. "And I feel more for you than I have anyone in years. But you don't really even know me."

"Oh, can the bullshit. You keep up with that Mr. Mystery act and, frankly, it gets boring. Unless you're an ex-Nazi or a baby killer, I can't think of anything that could be worth keeping such a secret. And I don't even care. As long as you spend time with me and I get to see you regularly, I don't give a shit about your past."

"And what about all of the guys that you know I service?"

"What about them? I'm not the jealous type, if that's what you're asking. If it makes you happy, it makes me happy. You've never asked me if I was fucking anybody else, so I assume you don't care, either. Besides, you're here with me now, that's all I care about, being with you when you'll let me."

He sat staring at me in silence for a long time before he finally said," What if I told you something that you might find hard to believe but that would change how you think of me? What if I'm not what I appear?"

"Like I said, unless you're a Nazi, in which case I want you out of my house and out of my bar and never want to see you again, it would probably be pretty hard to change my mind about you."

He silently stared at me for a few more minutes and then he said, "Tomorrow, when we are here after the bar, I will tell you about my past. You may not ever want to see me again even if I'm not a Nazi, so be prepared."

"I'm holding you to it, Mysterioso." I replied.

The next evening at the bar I kept catching Tony watching me, a sad look in his eyes. He was making me as nervous as hell and I kept imagining the worst, that he was Himmler's illegitimate son or some kind of shit like that. By the time the bar closed and we were walking back to my place, I was stretched about as tight as I could get.

The first thing Tony did at my place was slam me back against a wall, tug my pants down and swallow my cock. I got an exceptional blow job; even by the impossible standard he'd already set, and when he sucked the last drop out of my balls I collapsed on my ass on the floor where he was kneeling.

Licking his lips, he moved around so that he was sitting beside me, our backs against the wall.

"You promised to talk to me." I said.

"And I will." he replied.

"No time like the present, so shoot."

He looked across the room at the night sky through the window and then finally asked, "How much do you know about folklore?"

"Like what, Paul Bunyan or Johnny Appleseed?"

"No, older than that. Do you know what a vampire is?"

"Like, Bela Lugosi, Dracula sucking blood out of your neck, sleeping in a coffin, turning into bats, that kind of shit?"

"That kind of shit." he replied. "What if I told you that those old stories are based on fact and there really are people who are somewhat like that?"

"I'd say we've got a hospital in New York called Bellevue and there's a rubber room with your name on the door."

"What if I said that I'm something like a vampire?"

"I'd say turn into a bat and convince me or shut the fuck up."

"And if I said that because of what I am, we have no definite future and can't stay together?"

I thought I saw where this was leading and I became highly pissed off.

"Look, asshole, I've gotten brushed off before. Not so creatively, I'll give you that, but the same scenario. Why don't you just leave? I get the message."

"No, you don't." he said. "Not at all."

He stood up and grabbed me by the front of my shirt and with one hand he lifted me off of the floor. He extended his arm toward the ceiling, where I bumped my head, and held me dangling. Then he set me back down and went into the kitchen. When he came back, he was holding a butcher knife.

"Fuck, he's a psycho, I should have known." I thought to myself, squeezing my eyes shut so I wouldn't see what was coming.

He stopped a few feet in front of me and said. "Look. Open your eyes,"

I did as he told me, hardly believing that I was about to get sliced and diced. Instead, he gripped the knife in one hand and plunged it into the open palm of his other. Blood began to drip onto the floor as he held it out to me, then without even a sigh he drew the knife back out. The blood stopped and as I stood watching, his flesh began to close upon itself, knitting together until the wound had closed. In another minute, there was just the red scar that had been there previously. I looked up at him, my mouth probably hanging open.

"Is that a normal man?" he asked.

I didn't have any answer so I just sat back down on the floor. He came and sat beside me again.

"How old do I look to you?" he asked.

"About my age, no more than 30."

"I've told you that I was born in Egypt and I was. But I was born before the pyramids were built."

"I don't think I can handle any more of this shit." I said, standing up. "Let's go to bed."

It was his turn to look surprised and he did but he meekly followed me into the bedroom and undressed. When we were both naked on the bed, I took his hand and examined it again.

"Okay, grandpa. If you're some thousand year old spook, how did you get that way?"

"I haven't told this story in a long, long time so be patient with me."

I didn't reply, I just flourished my hand to say 'Proceed'.

"When I was born, it was the age of the Pharaohs. Not the golden age, even before that. I was born into the royal household..."

"Well, I wouldn't expect any less." I cracked, interrupting.

"The royal household." he repeated. "My mother was the second wife of my father, there were several. One thing that you must remember and believe, in those times, Pharaoh wasn't just the ruler, he was a living god."

He saw my skeptical look and he said, "It's true, as you'll hear. The Pharaoh became a living god. He was all powerful, he could have thousands killed on a whim, and he could send armies to their death. There was nothing he couldn't do; some said he could control the very weather and the stars. That was my father. We, the children and wives, were sequestered in our own area of the palace complex. While I was growing up, I rarely even saw my father, mainly at festival events or the like. We all feared the living god. As I grew, I knew that I was a man who could only love men. It was not viewed the same way as today, it was considered more frivolous, something that you had to grow out of. It was more a cause for amusement than alarm. I had my share of intimate friends, soldiers, courtiers, even a few of the eunuchs. I gained experience.

When I was at the age you see now, 28 years old, I determined to become a favorite of my father, to claim his attention. And what better way than to become as a concubine to him? I had free run of the palace, the guards knew me, so it wasn't unusual for me to appear at my father's bedchamber and ask for audience. The guard went in to my father and then told me to enter at his return.

As I've said, I rarely if ever saw my father. When I entered, he was laying on his couch, fully nude.

He was at the apex pf his powers, both as man and ruler. And he was the embodiment of a living god. Imagine what it would be like to enter a room containing your christian god, that's what it was like for me. I felt as if I were staring into the noonday sun.

I fell prostrate on the stone floor in front of him and lay there until I heard him say, "Advance."

On my hands and knees, fearful of looking up at him I crawled to the foot of his bed. One leg hung over, his foot almost touching the floor and I cradled that foot in my hands and kissed the high arch. Then I kissed the instep on top of the arch. He didn't resist so I became bolder, kissing his ankle and then further up his calf. Slowly I worked up the divine leg, kissing as I went, until my head was level with the bed itself. My father's cock, aroused by the kisses on his leg, stood a foot from my face. It truly was the cock of a god, too.

It looked as long as a cubit standing upright, the skin covering the head almost entirely retracted so that in the soft light the head shone. I judged that it was thicker than my wrist and his balls, in their hairless leathery sack were as big as duck's eggs. The beauty of it was blinding.

I continued my kisses on his leg, working my way up until my head was level with the royal cock. With each kiss I placed on his flesh, the cock responded with a pulsing and as I watched a clear bead of crystal fluid formed at the opening. When I wrapped my hand around the base of this symbol of his power, he let out a sigh.

I kissed the length of the warm staff, working my upward until I reached the swollen head. Drawing back the meaty foreskin, I took my father's cock into my mouth."

"Your father's dick?" I asked.

"Yes. In that time, it that place, it was not so foreign as it sounds. In the royal families of Egypt, sons married mothers, fathers married daughters, brother and sister were often wed. Keeping the dynasty intact and powerful was the most important thing.

My father did not resist as I began to slide my mouth up and down on his cock; indeed, he thrust upward to force more of the swollen beast inside. I was running my tongue along the shaft, devouring the fluid that had been flowing from his open slit. It wasn't very long until I saw his balls draw up and my mouth was flooded with the living god's seed.

I don't have words to describe what it was like. His sperm entered my throat and flowed into my belly and it was as if a thousand suns exploded in my head. I was literally knocked onto my back on the floor, my eyes dazzled by a thousand rainbows, every inch of my body suddenly aware of every shift of the slightest breeze. It was as if every one of my senses had been magnified beyond possibility and I could feel my father's divine essence pulsing through my blood stream to every inch of my body.

When I came back to awareness, I was in my own bed and it was full daylight. I was told that the king's guards had carried me back from my father's chamber and laid me there. I felt wonderful, stronger and more alive than I had ever in my life. My vision was improved, too, to the point that the morning sun made them hurt and burn. I spent the rest of my day in bed. I wasn't hungry for the food brought to me and the only thing in my mind was that I must once again have my father's cock in my mouth.

When it was full dark, the middle of the night, I crept once more to my father's chamber. The guards announced me at once and let me in to him. One of his minor wives was in the bed beside him and he roughly pushed her nude body to the floor and told her to go. She scurried out; looking daggers at me, and when I turned to my father his hand was holding upright his stiff and swollen cock.

It became my custom to visit my father nightly. I would sleep in the day, awaiting the night and my father's cock. I became somewhat used to the effect of his seed entering me although I never entirely was able to overcome its power. The first time my father rolled me onto my belly and pressed his huge cock into my ass, I almost screamed with the pain but his hot fluid gushing into me minutes later took away all ache. I begged him to fuck me again and after a few minutes his cock revived from my ministrations and he entered me again. This time, the sheer bliss outweighed any discomfort.

We went on this way from one harvest until the next. Words about us were whispered all over the palace and many of the royal wives would look at me with disdain. I grew stronger, more virile and handsome, my strength and muscles grew without effort.