Not a Bite to Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All would have been well but for jealousy. Someone, I was never sure who, slipped poison into my father's wine. I believe it was my elder brother by the first wife, he was the one set to replace my father and I knew that he and his mother both hated me. My father lingered for a few days but in the end he died. I was beside myself with grief.

In those times, death was treated with ritual. For a Pharaoh, the mourning period stretched for months while the priests prepared the king for burial. Only a week into that period my mother came to me in the night. There were whispers in the palace that I was an afrit, some sort of spirit or demon, and it was I who had made my father die. My mother had heard it whispered that I was to be killed, would have been already poisoned except that no one any longer saw me eat.

She had brought me all of her jewelry and I added mine to the cache. Leaving behind my clothing, dressed only in my loin cloth and an old blanket that I found, I crept away into the night. Before dawn I had found, for a small payment, my way onto a boat that was heading down the river to another town.

There I became a beggar, known as one who, in exchange for the smallest donation, would gladly suck the cock of the donor. I had hidden my jewelry in a safe place and spent all of my time outside the beer sellers, wrapped in my filthy blanket, sucking every cock offered.

With time, I moved around and from town to town. I was never ill, never had a day of illness. I became healthier and stronger, soon stronger than anyone I encountered. My eyes had become so light sensitive that I played the role of a blind beggar, soon only coming out at night. And so the time passed.

Almost before I realized, 15 years had passed. I had heard of the death of my half brother and his mother, as well as my own mother. There was a new ruling family in the royal palace where I'd been born. I went back to my city.

No one recognized me, of course, the filthy beggar who was once a prince. I had accumulated a sizable horde of gold in addition to my original cache. I had no expenses, I lived in the street and the only sustenance I required was the always available semen that I sucked from many willing cocks. I added a new skill, also. I became a tomb robber.

My strength allowed me to burrow in one short evening into a hidden tomb, remove as many valuables as I could carry and hide them away in the desert before anyone was the wiser. I still have hidden caches that I've never retrieved.

More time passed and soon it was 50 years since I'd fled the palace in the night. I didn't feel any effects of age and when I caught glimpses of my reflection, I saw no change. When there started to be gossip about my never aging, I again fled in the night.

I traveled frequently from place to place after that. And during that time, I made a discovery. Just as my father had created me as a new type of being, I had the power to do the same. Lovers that I allowed to suck out my seed or who I fucked and filled with my fluid, soon became like me, requiring only the warm juices of another man to exist. I was reckless; I created others like myself without thought. Soon, there were new tales of spirits in the night that crept to the beds of the sleeping and harvested their sexual fluids. Those were the tales of incubus and succubus.

They were careless and they were hunted down and I discovered that I was still mortal in that I could be killed. My progeny were killed in spectacular fashions, burned alive or beheaded. A mortal wound was still a mortal wound to the likes of us.

Again, I decided to travel. I went to a foreign country, this time. It was easy now, I didn't need anything other than a place to pass the daylight hours out of the sun and the masculine essence that I sucked from the balls of the willing.

That became my way of life. Traveling, hiding in the day and nourishing myself. Time ceased to even exist for me. And now here I am."

"Yeah, right." I told him. "What about the sleeping in coffins and stakes through the heart? Hell, what about sucking blood?"

"Those stories were created later, after Christianity took hold. The folk tales were based in fact. I and my kind did often sleep with the dead. If you are in need of a place to hide, what better place? The dead are never disturbed. My careless granting of my gift had spread my kind across the world, they had created their own. At one point in time, in the wilder and darker parts of Europe, there was a veritable plague of beings such as myself. That was when the vampire myth was created. The Church and its ignorant adherents subtly reshaped the facts to create monsters. And the stake through the heart or beheading is very effective at killing my type. You've seen me when I sleep, I could be comatose. Finding one of us asleep in a grave, seemingly dead but uncorrupted, the ignorant peasants destroyed us at our weakest hour. The myth and its romanticism quickly spread until there are even films made today that tell the tale."

"So you're some kind of million year old cocksucker, innocently going from place to place swallowing jizz at every opportunity. How come I've never run into anyone with your story before?"

"Would you have known, if you did? I'm not even sure that there are such things here in America. I know that of the remnants still in Europe, Hitler and his minions decimated them as so many other populations. I may be the only one of my kind left."

"The first and the last, huh? How grand. So how come you're around to tell your tale?"

"I hid. Early in the war I guessed what was to come and I hid myself away. I still owned property in some countries and I went to one of the remaining houses. I climbed into the cellar and went into my sleep, determined to stay that way until the war was over."

"And it worked?"

"For a while. Then the bombs came. My house wasn't directly hit but sustained much damage. I was so deeply asleep after not feeding for such a long time that I wasn't aware when the Nazi's found me in the ruin. They had dragged me out into the daylight before I was aware. It was hard for me to stay conscious even, they took me for some refugee who was using my building as a hiding place from them. My appearance is just the sort that they hate the most."

"How did you get away?"

"You find me attractive; you've often told me so. So did they. I was much thinner but still in good shape. They used me for sex. I'm sure that they thought that I would die soon and so they unwittingly gave me exactly what I needed to survive. Each time one of those good German soldiers fucked me or forced his cock down my throat, I gained strength from the fluid they left behind. It went on for a number of days and they all took turns giving me their cocks. During the times when I wasn't being used, they kept me bound with wire. You've seen those scars on my body; it will be a few more years before they disappear.

So, after a while, after being frequently filled with the cream of the German army, I was back to my old self. One day, I heard them talking, saying that they would be leaving the town the next day and that before they left they would make a game of killing me. I waited until they were all asleep, freed myself from the wires and silently killed each in their sleep."

"Good for you." I said.

"Yes, good for me. Not so good for the people of that town. More Nazi's came looking for their missing comrades and when they discovered that they'd all been killed, they retaliated by slaughtering every living person and then burning the town. I had already fled; I only discovered what happened after the war."

"Look," I told him, "even if I wanted to believe this load of malarkey, I'm too tired to think about it now. The sun is starting to come up."

He jumped up and said, "I must leave. I must get home before the sun rises."

"Stay here." I said. "Fuck, I already know about how you sleep. I could probably do the cha-cha on the bed and it wouldn't wake you up. And if you don't want to share my bed, there's always the floor or the couch."

He looked at me with the fucking half smile and asked, "Even after all I've told you, knowing what I am, you want me to share your bed?"

"You know I'm crazy about you. You're not going to murder me in my sleep, are you?"

He actually looked shocked and blurted out, "What? I would never do that."

"That's what I figured, so there goes any argument. Will you just get in the fucking bed and let me get some rest?"

He crawled up and lay down beside me and I pulled the sheet over both of us. I pushed him onto his side, threw my arm over him and nestled against his back, my stiff dick resting in the groove between his buns.

"Can you hear my heart?" he asked.

I put my ear against his back but there was no sound.

"Just hold your ear there for a while." he told me.

After a minute or so, I heard one heart beat. I kept listening and about two minutes later, I heard his heart beat again.

"Well, at least I know you're not a corpse." I said. I wrapped my hand around the thick shaft of his dick and stroked it till it was standing stiff..

"If I were, you would have just raised the dead." he said

"If I get up before you, I won't try to wake you up." I whispered to him. "Now go the fuck to sleep."

I was up before him. I left the keys and a note on the dining table asking him to lock up and went to my job. He showed up shortly after I opened.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him.

He looked at me with a puzzled look and said, "Amazingly well. Better than I have in years, though I would never have believed it. I must have felt safe."

"You're damned right." I said. "So now I don't want to hear any more crap about how you can only sleep alone."

He gave the smile that he knew melted my heart and went to sit on his favorite stool.

I didn't ask him any more questions after that night. I was too happy at having him stay with me and share my bed and give me the best sex that I'd ever had. But, after about a month, it finally dawned on me one night after a real workout on the mattress.

"Hey, I just realized, you won't let me suck your cock and won't fuck me because you don't want me to turn like you."

"I thought you knew that."

"I'm not always the quickest on the uptake." I told him. "I figured that it was some kind of bad war result, not that."

"I couldn't let you get into something you knew nothing about."

I was immediately pissed off and I punched him, as hard as I could, in the shoulder.

"But what about now, you son of a bitch. Doesn't my opinion count?"

"Your opinion?" he asked, rubbing his arm..

"What if I want to be like you? What if I've been worrying about how soon you'd leave me because I wasn't young anymore or because you got tired of me? Doesn't what I want matter?"

"Of course it does." he said. "But I know from experience that it never works out. You could become tired of me, you could become intoxicated with your new found power, and you may even regret it and try to harm yourself. I've seen all of those things happen to my loved ones."

"Fuck you." I told him. "You never saw any of that with me. If anyone here is crazy, it's you, not me. How dare you think you're protecting me? I don't need protection, I just fought a war and came out alive, goddamnit! You might be the love of my life but you don't get to patronize me."

He put his hand over my mouth and said, "I'm sorry if I've hurt you. This isn't something you can just decide over night."

"Fuck you, again." I said. "I fell in love with you over night. I fell in love with you 10 seconds after I met you. How dare you tell me that I'm not smart enough to make up my own mind?" I'd been toying with and stroking his big stiff prick the whole time we lay side by side arguing.

"I never meant for it to seem like that."

"I'm going to suck your cock." I told him, moving down on the bed until my mouth was near enough.

"Wait, you have to understand." he started to say.

"That wasn't asking you, fucker, that was me telling you." I said. Holding the huge cock around the base, I closed my mouth over the smooth head. It tasted like any other cock. I licked at his piss hole, coaxing him to give me his pre-cum and he gasped. The fluid that resulted tingled on my tongue like wintergreen. Maybe he wasn't some crazy nut after all.

I began to suck his cock, throwing in all of the tricks of the trade that I'd ever learned. At first he tried to fight me off but when he saw that I wouldn't give up unless he hurt me, he gave in and took it like a man. I wasn't just sucking him off, I was making love to his cock and he knew it. A $500 a night whore couldn't have serviced his dick the way I did. And the whole time, the tingling sensation in my mouth grew.

He couldn't hold back from the onslaught and he finally came while I was stretching his balls and riding my mouth up and down on his cock like a jackhammer.

The first spurt out of his piss hole went directly down my throat and I kept swallowing every drop after that. Within seconds of his first spurt going down my throat, I felt like I was on another planet. Sensations rushed through my entire body like I'd been electrocuted, I'm sure that my fucking hair even stood on end. My skin, my fucking pores even; felt like they opened and I could feel every tiny sensation. My bones were on fire, in a good way, and my spine felt like it was stretching. My fucking brain was on a roller coaster, every thought I'd ever had seeming to crowd it at once and at the same time all of these new sensations were trying to register. I wouldn't have been surprised if my head exploded.

When I came to, I was lying on the floor and Tony was looking down over the edge of the bed at me.

"That hit you a lot harder than I've seen in the past." he said.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, is my hair still attached?" I asked as I struggled to sit up.

"I always liked your hair, now I like it even more."

I made it up off of the floor and said, "Move your sweet ass over and let me lay down. How long was I out?"

"Not long at all." Tony said. "How do you feel?"

"Like I just went ten rounds with Joe Louis and I won." I replied.

"I don't know what that means."

"Then maybe there are a few things I can teach you. When do I sprout fangs and turn into a bat?"

"Don't hold your breath waiting." Tony said.

I felt better than I ever had in my life. I felt stronger, more aware, more here somehow. I also felt as horny as hell. I grasped Tony's fat cock in my hand and said, "I need another dose of this."

His cock started to harden while I played with it and he said, "Do you think that's wise, so soon."

"Fuck wise." I replied. "I've wanted this dick for months and if you don't fuck me I may have to rape you."

"So pushy for a youngster." Tony said. He rolled me onto my back and climbed between my legs which I flung as wide as I could. "Somebody is eager." he remarked.

"Just shut up and fuck me, Dracula." I said.

I haven't had my ass fucked very often in my life but I was so eager for Tony's cock inside me that it didn't even hurt. I opened up like a $2 whore; his cock was banging against the back of my ass before I had inhaled. For the first time, I knew what getting fucked really felt like and I loved it. His fat dick spread my hole open, his big cock head filled me up and his long shaft reached nerves inside me like I'd never felt before. I was gasping just on the first stroke in.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Just because I'm about to go out of my mind? You mean like that? If I die with your dick up me, the funeral home will never get the smile off of my face."

So Tony began to fuck my ass. It was everything I'd anticipated. Fuck, it was ten times better than I'd anticipated. He made me his total cock slave with that first fuck. As his cock slid in and out of me I felt like howling at the moon, dancing naked in Times Square, like I had a man really fucking me for the first time. I was blubbering, out of my head. Tony just kept plowing my hole while my head spun. And when he came, it was almost as powerful as the first time. Fireworks went off in my ass, then climbed my spine and out my arms and legs. I wouldn't be surprised if sparks shot out of my fingers and toes. I passed out again.

A couple of hours later I came around. Tony was deep in his sleep coma, he didn't flinch when I lifted his arm and let it drop back onto the bed. He didn't move when I kissed him. But when I started playing with his cock and balls, he smiled in his sleep. I manipulated his dick until it was good and hard and then I sucked him off again. He didn't move the whole time and when he came in my throat, I got knocked out again. A couple of hours later, after daylight, I woke up and sucked another load out of his balls. I was addicted.

As was usual for us now, he was still sleeping when I got up to go to work. When I stepped outside into the daylight, I almost fell to my knees from the brightness of the day. I went back in and got sunglasses and went to work.

Tony came in at dusk. I was behind the bar, serving a drink to one of the old guys who was a regular and the first thing Tony said was, "You sucked me off while I was asleep, you bastard. Twice."

"And he's complaining?" the old customer asked.

"He's a real weirdo." I replied and motioned Tony down to his regular stool.

"I thought it might help things progress." I said. "Besides, you look so cute lying there all helpless with your big dick standing up."

"I feel like I was raped." Tony said in mock outrage.

"Get used to it." I said. "That beautiful cock may be yours but it belongs to both of us now."

That was in 1947. It's 2019 now and Tony and I are still together. We've moved around a lot over the years. We were in San Francisco in the 60's and we laid waste to a whole raft of sweet young hippie guys who had never fed their pretty young dicks to another guy. We both took full advantage of the scene and the music was pretty good, too. We moved back to New York in the mid-70's, in time for disco and the bath houses. The bath houses were like a cock sucker's buffet, you could overdose on cum any night. Besides that, we began advertising our services in the papers of the time. Every night we'd have a couple of appointments to suck off a tourist or a closeted local. Most were sad business men but, hey, cum is cum. They always got their money's worth.

Once we were even hired by a famous foreign film director. He was in town with his American wife and he organized a special party for only his male friends. Tony and I were the entertainment. He positioned the two of us nude on two giant hassocks in the center of the room, head to the other's feet with our asses upraised and open. Things got off to a slow start until the director whipped out his cock and fucked Tony's ass in front of the guests. After that, there was rarely a moment when we didn't both have a hard cock in both ends at once. Most of the guests weren't satisfied until they'd shot their load down both throats and up both asses. Plus we got paid for the night and the director even gave us each a $1000 tip for being such good whores. If he only knew.

Aids put a damper on things. We were immune but our friends and customers weren't. I felt like it was the war all over again, so may men died around us. It was not a happy time.

We moved to west to timber country in the 80's. Let me tell you, everything they say about lumberjacks is true. I sucked some of the biggest dicks and swallowed some of the most potent cum I've ever had in those years. And those guys aren't afraid to fuck, either.

So now we're back in the Midwest. The oil and fracking boom have drawn hot men from everywhere to the fields with the chance to make big bucks. We go where the cum goes and plenty of guys get lonely out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to get them off but their right hand. We rarely get turned down. Tony looks hotter than ever and a steady diet of male hormones has buffed me up pretty good, too.