Not a MILF!

Story Info
Everyone Know What A MILF is. She was not one.
2.4k words
4.34
33.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

Not a MILF!

By DDDDave

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

I'm sure we are all aware of the acronym "MILF". Which means "Mother I'd Like to F**K".

Where I live it is Heidi "Hooters" Hagen. She lives in our neighborhood and is the object of the lust of most of the men in the neighborhood. Not that she would have anything to do with them. She's very snobbish and is happily married. But man, is she sexy! And she doesn't mind dressing so that observers can get a look at her body. The rumor is that she worked at Hooters to get thru college and maybe posed for Playboy! Yes, Heidi is a MILF.

Jennifer Barlow was not a MILF! She was the Mom of a friend of mine, Nicole. She was in her late thirties or early forties. Nice enough, but sort of dowdy. Dressed frumpy. She is overweight. But made great cookies! One probably lead to the other. Anyway, the gang hung out at Nicole's place after school as often as not.

One day during our Senior year we were having cookies and Cokes at Nicole's. I took a moment to empty my bladder. And since I was horny I decided to squeeze one out just to relieve the pressure.

What I hadn't realized was that the door had failed to close behind me. And Mrs. Barlow, who had been walking by, saw what I was doing!

So I'm standing there, a handful of tissues in one hand and my dick in the other when Mrs. B pushes the door open and steps up next to me!

Of course I spun away from her and started trying to pull my pants up! I'm scared to death and fumbling badly, trying to zip up and buckle my belt.

Mrs. Barlow put her hand on my arm. "You don't have to be embarrassed," she said. "I know what it's like to be young and horny! And it looks like you have a nice cock, Robin! A very nice cock. A very nice, very big cock!" As I watched she reached out and gently caressed my dick.

"Oh, yes!" she murmured. "Very nice indeed! I haven't seen a cock like this in a very long time!" She is slowly stroking me from root to tip. She has a really nice touch. I hadn't had much experience at this point in my 18 years, but what Mrs. B was doing felt really good!

"So BIG! You are hung like a horse, Robin! I love this gigantic prick!"

Mrs. B snuggles up to me and kisses my cheek while still handling my dick. I can feel her body against me. She is really soft! She's rubbing her groin against my upper leg and now she's got a really good grip on my cock.

"Oh, yes, I do like a big hard cock, Robin!" she's looking down at her hand moving up and down my stiffie.

She is stroking me faster and harder!

"I want you to cum for me, Robin! I want to watch you empty your balls for me! Can you do that? Will you do that? Can I watch you blow a load! Cum for me Robin, cum for me now!" She's talking dirty to me! The only other time a woman, well, a girl really, had touched me it had all been done in silence. In the dark. In the back of a car.

"I need to see you blast a load! Cum for me, Robin!"

It's an order I'm more than happy to obey. I'm on the edge as she speeds up her movements and rubs herself against me harder. I can feel her body as it flexes. Really soft. Large and soft! But that thought fades as I start to cum! With a loud grunt I shoot a rope of cum that soars out and splashes against the toilet tank! The next ones follow that first one before the last few land in the bowl.

"Nice, honey! Very nice!" she says as she brings her hand to her lips and starts to lick off the jizm from her fingers. "Tasty, too!"

Again she kissed me on the cheek and with a flirty wave of her fingers she walks out of the bathroom. It takes me a minute to pull myself together. I buckle up and close my zipper before I rejoin the gang in the kitchen. Mrs. B is there before me but she doesn't pay me any attention.

Well, she does smile secretly at me and makes sure that I see her looking at my crotch! But no one else notices anything as far as I can tell.

As we are leaving Mrs. B makes it a point to tell us all to come back anytime. And she swats my ass as I go by. I don't think anyone sees that but it made me jump!

The next day we are all back. Mrs. B maneuvers me to stay in the kitchen while the others are in the living room watching tv. Standing next to me she slides her hand up my leg until she is caressing my growing hard-on.

Just like yesterday she is snuggled up next to me. I can feel her body from my thigh to my chest. And today I can feel her as she wiggles against me!

"I really liked helping you relieve yourself yesterday, Robin. I'll be happy to help you anytime," she husks in my ear. Her fingers are having the desired effect. In seconds I'm sporting a full blown hard-on! "So nice! So nice and big," she whispers. Both her hands are stroking my hard-on thru my pants.

"Um, yes," she sighed. "You have a nice big cock! I like big cocks!" she tells me. "I've always enjoyed playing with big dicks! Like the one you have!"

"Wait! What are you doing?" I blurt out as she starts to lower my zipper. We're in the kitchen but there is a only a countertop between us and the others in the family room

"Oh, don't worry honey, no one is going to notice what I'm doing!" she reassures me. I see that at least for now she is right. Everyone else is watching TV and chatting. No one is even facing us.

"I want to see you spurt another load. That was so exciting yesterday! You came so much! You spurted so far! And it tasted so good!" She was stroking me harder and faster! Her grip changed from gentle to strong and back again. She is barely touching me now. But then her fingers tighten and she's giving me strong firm strokes that feel amazing! So good!

"Oh, yes, honey," she whispers to me. "Cum for me! I want to see you spurt!" I hadn't even realized that I was on the verge of cumming! But she is right! Looking down, I watch as I ejaculate into her open hand!

There is more than she can hold in one hand. It overflows her palm and drips to the floor. Mrs. Barlow is breathing heavily as she stares at the results of her teasing me.

"Oh, My, GOD! That's exciting," she tells me. "But I think we should stop now! i can't keep on playing with your big hard dick!" With a dirty smile she licks the palm of the hand, sucking up everything that she had collected.

Less than ten minutes later I'm thrusting my hips, driving my rock hard dick thru her lips, into her mouth and down her throat. She had, in fact, kept playing with my big hard dick. She never even let it begin to get soft! Instead she had knelt on the floor in front of me and licked and sucked on my dick head, suctioning up all the juice from my cock and balls! Then she used both hands to keep me stiff and quivering with excitement! She was determined to drain my balls of every bit of cum I had stored up!

As I finished feeding her everything I had to offer for the second time, Mrs. B. stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep soul wrenching kiss. She drove her tongue deep into my mouth and swabbed her tongue around my mouth.

I reciprocated with interest. I could feel her body against mine. I take the chance to grope her chest while we are kissing. She doesn't draw away as I had thought she might. Instead she moans into my mouth and keeps on kissing me.

I can feel that her boobs are really big, saggy tits. They seem to reach her waist and to fill her blouse to the max. She's wearing a baggy sweater over her blouse. She usually does. It hides her shape. I mean, it's obvious that she is bulky. Fat. Over weight. But her tits are really big! Gigantic!

Getting bolder I run my hands under her blouse. Her tits fill my hands. They over-fill my hands. There is no way that my hands can contain them. Much larger than I had thought they stretch down past her waist! And they are full, plump and massive! I've never handled a pair like this! Of course none of the girls I have kissed in the past are as mature as Mrs. B. is!

I always thought that Mrs. Benson was obese. And she was. I mean, she had a large belly and a big fat rump. But those tits! In my mind they make up for a lot! I've never encountered tits this size! And somehow she had managed to keep them pretty much a secret!

My right hand finds her nipple. It is hanging at the same level as her navel, it is stiffening as I grab it. I can feel it getting harder and larger as I keep groping her massive tits. I'm not being subtle or discreet. I'm grabbing huge bulges of boob flesh and squeezing and pushing and pulling them all over! It's exciting to feel how huge she is! I can lift her bra-encased boob up to shoulder level and then watch as it thunders down to hang in front of her. It bounces a few times before her bra manages to regain control! WOW!

After a little while we pull a little bit apart. I'm looking down as my hands keep feeling up the big tits under Mrs. B's blouse.

"Damn, you have some big tits!" I exclaim. "I had no idea how big your tits are! Huge!"

"They are so embarrassing," she confesses. "I can't find clothes that fit. They are too large." She seems ashamed of her voluptuous figure.

"NO! Big tits are sexy! You have the sexiest tits I've ever seen!" I tell her.

"You really think so?" She doesn't seem to believe me. She's searching my face to see if I'm mocking her. Which I am not! I think big tits are sexy. And these are some huge fucking tits!!

I mean, sure, she is big around the waist. But the sheer size of her boobs more than make up for it I think!

I drop my head and wrap my lips around her nipple that I have managed to pull into the open. She gasps aloud as she feels my tongue lash across her stiffening nipple. She snaps both hands to the back of my head and pulls me closer to her. Her breast engulfs my face and there is so much more to handle!

"It's been so long since anyone sucked on my nipples," she exclaims.

"I'll do it anytime you want!" I reassure her. "I love big fat titties like these!"

"That's good to know. But I think we should get back to the others before anyone misses us."

Reluctantly I pull myself together while she tucks her massive tits behind her blouse and sweater.

The next day I'm back in the kitchen with Mrs. B. I've pulled out my hard-on for her to admire and caress. After a little while I turn her toward the counter and pull her skirt up. She's not wearing panties! I wonder if she had anticipated this or if it was just kismet? I don't really care. I have a clear shot at her uncovered pussy. It takes both hands to center my dick between the soaking wet pussy lips in front of me. Not wasting a moment I drive my hard-on as deep into her as I can with my first thrust!

Mrs. B groans deep in her chest in reaction. A couple of the kids in the next room glance our was but no-one says anything. Thank God!

For the next few moments I'm concentrating on getting my big dick as deep into her tight cunt as I can! She feels great! I can feel her pussy walls clasping and releasing my cock as I go in and out!

And Mrs. B. is pushing back against me as hard as she can! It feels great! Together we are working to build to a massive orgasm!

Mrs. B tips over the edge first. But I'm only a few seconds behind her. I blow a huge load of cum into her cunt which is squeezing and pulling on my dick! She is biting her hand, trying to not make any sound. Neither of us want to be discovered fucking in her kitchen while the gang is eating cookies and watching TV.

As soon as she gets her breath back Mrs. B slides to her knees in front of me and uses both hands to pull my dick between her lips. She uses her tongue and mouth to clean me up as fast as she can. And she doesn't stop until I'm rock hard again.

With a look of a job well done she stands next to me and uses one hand to stroke me cock slowly.

"I love the size of you, Honey. So thick and long! I could play with it all day!"

"Fine with me," I tell her. "I'd love to spend some time fucking those gigantic tits before I cum all over you! I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, you know me so well," she tells me while still lightly stroking to keep me erect and ready.

"I understand the whole gangs going camping this weekend. Maybe you could get the flu and have to stay behind. I'd be glad to nurse you back to health!"

And that's how I spent a solid 72 hours with Mrs. B. Who is not a MILF. It was an interesting weekend. I'll have to share that story some time.

The Endddd


DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers