Not a Normal Monday Afternoon Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy gets unexpected surprise on his security cameras.
1.1k words
3.99
25.1k
35
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
93 Followers

It was shaping up to be just another Monday.

That was until 2:33pm I got an alert from my iWatch that my security camera motion sensors had been activated.

I am a divorced man who does not trust big banks I have my money and values in things I trust like bullet proof fireproof safes. But I am a practical man I am in my early fifties, and I have my twin daughters at home, so you have to have a security system.

My twin girls who are both nineteen and my oldest boy Josh I never put a camera inside their bedrooms. I put camera on the outside of every door, but I trusted my girls and my son I never recorded. How ever I do not feel the same about my room. When Jenny bought her first vibrator, I accidentally got a show and I had to kindly ask her to use her bedroom or the bathroom. Her sister Jaime was always shier and quieter I never had to worry about her.

My ex-wife Linda was a snoop and a serial liar and a thief. She is the reason my bedroom got security cameras and motion detectors near the floor safes.

Back to the I watch, so I am in a meeting sweating luckily it was a quick meeting I can return to my office and pull up my personal laptop. Sure, enough the motion detector was tripped but not because I was being robbed but both Jenny and Jaime were in the room. I honestly thought since I thought they were in their bikinis I had the thought go through my head "Oh I wonder if they must be trying on the clothes and girly stuff their mother left."

Boy was I wrong. I thought I trusted my girls but when your wife steals 10,000 cash, which makes trusting hard. So, I pumped up the volume and made sure I used my office headset to make sure it looked like I was on a teleconference.

"You know we are going to have to clean daddy's sheets again if we don't want to get caught?" Jenny said.

"I know, but what if we left them alone think dad would wonder why our perfume smell is in his bed?"

"Your so bad but Daddy can't be thinking we are fucking boys in his bed he will go ape shit."

"You really think he will join us some day?"

I swallowed my coffee the wrong way and started choking.

"OH MY GOD Mr., Matthews" My poor assistant Frannie ran in and as I am struggling to breathe, I am also struggling to close the laptop.

I do not know how I did it, but I closed the laptop enough for my personal porn show not to be seen. But my troubles at the office were not over. My office has a standing rule any suspicion of medical emergency the company assigned doctor or concierge needs to come out and make an assessment so that the employee cannot try to cry foul later.

"Mr. Matthews what happened, your still red?" As far as personal assistants go you cannot get better than Frannie. About 2 years ago there was a construction accident here at my office and some part of a wall fell apart and literally knocked me unconscious and put me out for 2 days. My wife was no where to be found and my children had to be called back from various school trips. When I woke up, she was holding my hand praying. She did not leave me and saved my life that day. I made sure that she received salary and a minimum life insurance of 250,000. Everyone says she is having a crush on me, but she is actually married herself.

The company doctor Dr. Davidson arrives around 3:15pm. He is at once concerned about my high blood pressure. Its running 140/110. Normally I do not have high blood pressure, but I have my twin daughters committing incest and my computer could get me fired. I think its safe to say your blood pressure would be high too.

"David I am sorry, but I am genuinely concerned with your blood pressure. Its not going down. Your choking incident should have had just a temporary elevated effect, and your blood pressure should be back to normal. When was the last time you had a physical?"

"I have mine yearly doctor I'm a little overdue maybe 2 weeks."

"Ok it sounds like you are not avoiding the doctor, so I am going to offer a compromise. Just to make me feel better I have some clonidine and aspirin. It is an emergency high blood pressure drug and aspirin just to triple check. I want you to go home. Clonidine can make you loopy so have your assistant drive you and I want you to make an appointment for your annual physical with your doctor. I am going to come back here tomorrow if your blood pressure is worse, I am going to ask to suspend you till you get cleared."

"Fine, Ill get my papers and I will leave early."

"Ill drive you home" Frannie volunteered.

"No that's ok sweetie I really appreciate you I need you to do something else for me. I have a meeting with mayor Donovan's office. Go in my place. You are going to ask two things. How much money he needs from the bank for the new city center and if he plans to ask for an endorsement for the November election which you will say it is a board decision we just recommend. But if he has plans for the new city center jobs, I want cost of living and inflation attached with hourly or no deal with even being considered."

"Ok you got it."

In case you were wondering I am a president of a local bank. Its an election year and I have an agenda of my own. I plan to use my new bank position for good, the robin hood of bankers.

It was a 25-minute drive from my bank to my house. I could feel my heart in my throat, Meanwhile in my bedroom Jenny had just finished some tender foreplay and some gently teasing. They thought I was not going to be home till my usual time of 6pm.

I had just gotten into our cult sack when Jenny ran to her room and got out a purple vibrator, she named big daddy. She went back into my room as I was entering my key and security codes. I knew I was going to catch them I was having a panic attack, but they were in my room.

I put my computer and my brief case and went upstairs to my room. "Say hi to big daddy" Jenny teased as she turned on her favorite toy and my other baby girl started to purr softly.

"Say Hi to Daddy indeed"

To Be Continued...

afan117
afan117
93 Followers