Not a Piano Lesson

Story Info
750 words only.
751 words
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers

The teacher keeps time, taps the lid of a piano with her fine metal wand. Lina plays the scale of E-flat with her eyes closed, fingers blurring, mind elsewhere. Now the relative minor, ringing twinkling arpeggios across three octaves of the baby grand. Knees drift further apart, feet spread wider. She's a naked blonde playing piano in her loft apartment, wet with anticipation. Vibrations beneath her fingertips fire memories of vibrations on stiff nipples.

The tapping stops. Without warning, the keylid drops onto Lina's fingers.

The jarring sound of discord is expressive enough. It hurts! Lina breathes hard, tears stinging, sharp pain in the small bones, heat swelling her spread pussy lips. She keeps her eyes down.

The teacher sets a metronome ticking.

Warm breath tickles the nape of Lina's neck. Playful teeth pinch the meat of her shoulder. She whimpers, leans into the game. The silver wand teases her nipples hard. Lina spreads her knees wider, begging without words.

Teacher grabs her hair, rags her by her soft blonde curls until her scalp starts burning. Lina's breath comes faster. Teacher kneads her firm tits, hurting the muscles beneath. The keylid scrapes her knuckles as she's pulled all the way back until her hair brushes the floor.

"Oh Miss!" Lina presses her eyes shut tight but regret is useless, the student's promise is already broken. Miss Denise presses her ripe cunt up against Lina's upturned face. The short hairs feel rough against her lips. Eagerly Lina begins to suckle, relieved to occupy her rebellious tongue.

"I expect a better effort, slut."

Lina slows down, ignores the metronome, breathes through the burning stretch in her back and thighs. She tongues steadily up and down the length of her teacher's slit, playing between the folds. The little clit is buried but with patience, Lina teases it to fullness. Miss Denise's heavy breathing brings a smile to Lina's face.

Kissing the sweet nub, catching it daintily between her teeth, Lina flicks her tongue over it as fast as she can until her teacher crushes both her tits and groans deep and low.

"Oooh! You brazen little fuck!"

Lina keeps her mouth wide open, and her eyes tight shut.

Tick tick tick, andante.

Lina waits, bruised hands resting limply on the floor.

The girl keens softly as her teacher's court shoes tread heavily onto her fingers. First the left hand, then the right. Her wet pussy lips are fingered open, stretched aside. Then at last, the wand slides up her smallest hole. Lina's quiet moans become shrill as the steel sound penetrates deeper. Wider. Nothing is forcing Lina to keep silent or hold the painful position, but her promises to Miss Denise. Promises she's only half able to keep.

"You can't. Fucking. Shut. Up. Can you? Huh?"

"Haaa!"

Fuck! Fuck her pussy hurts so good, little daggers cut through from her clit to her naval as the sound keeps time with her cruel teacher's words.

"Take it, little bitch."

"Mmm! Shiiiit! Pleeease Miss!"

"Fuck your little piss hole, dirty little bitch. You do NOT have permission."

Teacher stops fucking but the rod stays deep. A body cannot piss metal, but it still tries. Her hands throb, her pussy spasms. Lina's tears are silent now, a rare gift to her teacher.

The clamp on her nipple is sharp, unexpected. And another. Damn! They bite as though they had teeth. Her breasts stretch out of shape as Miss Denise tugs hard on the connecting chain.

"Bite."

Lina grips the metal between her teeth, let's her head hang down agay. The stretching soothes the stinging in its way. The crushing weight moves off Lina's fingers but the relief is brief. A moment later her teacher sits down hard on her belly. Lina is still gasping for breath when a vicious clamp bites into her clit.

Love keeps Lina strong. She can easily picture the look on Miss Denise's stern face, lips flushed red with orgasm, eyes alive with desire. Lina can only hope it was enough.

A sheen of sweat prickles all over Lena's body as the wand fucks deep again, claiming that forbidden place only for Miss. The lesson is almost over.

Lina's tits grow numb. The clamp on her clit jerks, biting in time with the metal inside playing such a bittersweet duet for her teacher. Lina drifts so perilously close to the forbidden line but Miss Denise always stops just in time.

Because it's never a piano lesson.

It's always a lesson in denial.

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking9 months ago

I flinched when the lid came down, and squirmed a little when I realized where teacher was trampling her. It is submission indeed for a pianist to allow her fingers to be abused so.

Winter_FareWinter_Fareover 1 year agoAuthor

Indeed music gets me hot under the collar, thanks for the feedback x

firmbutgentlefirmbutgentleover 1 year ago

I can see why you liked Blues For a Slave. This is marvelous. I imagine that Lina has to work very hard at her exercises, keeping time despite her teacher's ... distractions.

Winter_FareWinter_Farealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks both, glad you enjoyed it x

yowseryowseralmost 2 years ago

Scaled domination

Unique tale, so much compressed into a tiny little offering, but brilliant descriptions and octaves full of potential. Just from your descriptions, my fingers hurt for being slammed: wonderful writing.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Danielle's Story Pt. 01 Woman is convicted of a crime & fitted with a chastity belt.in BDSM
Clara's Story Pt. 01 Alternate universe man claims a woman from another world.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bite Me Vampire take out.in NonHuman
"I'll Use Your Holes," The Ad Said Fortuitous hole-wrecking matches await in online personals.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maid of All Work Innocent and submissive Molly is corrupted.in BDSM
More Stories