Maid of All Work

Story Info
Innocent and submissive Molly is corrupted.
9.3k words
28.4k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers

I wrote this obscene one off to blow off steam.

Dubious consent, power imbalance, check the tags, caveat emptor xxx

-------------

My father had secured me a position with the Cranwells as a maid of all work. It was only for a year, he'd promised. If I was a good girl, he'd arrange my marriage next year, once his commission came through from the navy. He was off for a tour in the Pacific he'd said, and it couldn't be helped.

I was entirely ignorant on my arrival, but within hours the other maids had warned me what to expect. That great house was a den of lust; the family and senior servants had their ways. The only taboo, the servants said, was the act of intercourse itself. Anything else...

There was no art with the men of Cranwell House, they were utterly selfish. Although I was a complete novice at pleasing a man, they expected me to kneel on demand and open my mouth for a face fuck, that's the only way I can describe it.

The first few times I was violently sick, they laughed at me and scolded me. I spent the evenings weeping quietly in the arms of my roommate. Neither of us had anywhere else to go. She was kind to me, soothed my tears of shame. Reminded me that this was only a means to an end. It was one year of my life, for the sake of my future, I knew I could get through it.

There was no question of shaming myself or my father by running away, I would have to do better, I would have to do well. I refused to rest until every room was done and every selfish prick satisfied. I practiced tickling the back of my throat with my fingers and toothbrush, eager to suppress my body's natural revulsion to make myself a better servant.

Whatever they made me do, one day I'd look back on all this as nothing but a necessary evil. I challenged myself to obey and please my betters in anticipation of the day I would obey and please the husband chosen for me.

That unquestioning devotion to duty was how I found myself with the Lady of the house, obediently kneeling in her enormous bed, holding on to the headboard with both hands, my whole body tight with anticipation as she explored me for the first time.

Did this count as intercourse? Was I breaking the rules of the house by submitting to her desire to enter me? Her finger drove firmly into my sex, too narrow to open me up of course but I could never call myself as a virgin again. She held her hand still, and flexed her finger, pushing up towards my arse. My whole body flushed with heat.

"Tell me what it feels like, Molly?" The question sounded so innocent. She might have asked me if my tea was sweet enough.

"It's against the rules..." I murmured.

"Try again," she snapped. The finger hooked sharply up and I yelped.

"Ow!" I lifted my hips, clutched the bed tighter. "I feel you inside me!"

"Better," she drawled lazily. She milked the tip of her finger against my rectum from the inside, tickling against the thin wall of innocent flesh. "Now?"

I shuddered with disgust. "It feels like you're up my..." My cheeks burned hotter with shame.

"Squeeze my finger."

I clenched as hard as I could.

"Now relax."

I gratefully obeyed.

"Again, Molly, squeeze!"

I clenched, this time a little longer.

"Good... good... now rest. You're a sweet little pet."

"Please," I begged, "please stop."

"Time to work a little bit harder. Squeeze just the same, but now in between squeezes you push. Bear down hard. Show me!"

I broke wind immediately with a little sob and she laughed, "good girl! Now squeeze! Now puuuush! Now squeeze! Good girl Molly, keep it up!"

I squeezed and pushed, squeezed and pushed, all the while she tickled the wall of my pussy, I could have died of shame. Pressure built, slow and steady and an ache deep inside that needed more than a finger.

"I need to pee..." I whimpered.

"Squeeze... puuuush.... Squeeze.... Keep squeezing.... there."

She stopped. Pulled her finger out. I felt so relieved and yet so very empty.

"Fetch me a box of red dining tapers. Just as you are."

I ran out of my lady's chamber naked, my pussy sodden, scurried down the back stairs to the butler's cupboard. On my way back upstairs a parlor maid saw me, averted her eyes and blessed herself.

-----

Since four that morning I'd been hard at work. Sweeping out fire places, carrying hot water up the stairs and piss pots down the stairs, scrubbing and cleaning, fetching and carrying. And before ten o'clock I'd reluctantly sucked off three men: Lord Cranwell, his son, and his son's valet. I'd been spooning soup into my tearful face when Lady Cranwell's chambermaid delivered a summons.

I expected some kind of reprimand, perhaps she'd gotten wind of what her husband and son were up to. Maybe she blamed me for their proclivities. I was torn between elation and despair. On one hand, I thought, I can't do this degrading work for another eleven months. On the other hand, if I was dismissed in disgrace I would end up in the workhouse.

That clearly wasn't the nature of the summons at all.

I had stood just inside the doorway, clutching nervous handfuls of my work apron. The chambermaid closed the door as she left.

The Lady set her needlepoint aside and stood, looking me up and down. Then approached me with an odd little smile on her face.

"I'm very pleased to hear of how well you're settling into my household, Molly," she had said.

I bobbed a little courtesy, acknowledging her praise.

"My chambermaid is a French girl named Stella, have you met?"

"No, Your Ladyship," I said honestly. I rarely socialized with the upstairs staff, unless it was on my knees in the scullery with the butler's cock in my mouth.

"You will refer to me as Miss Alice, or Alice from now on, do you understand, Molly?"

"Yes, Miss Alice." I frowned in confusion. She was the Lady Cranwell, and I was so far beneath her in station that to use her christian name seemed obscene.

"I have had to send Stella on an important errand this morning, and she won't be back until after supper time."

The Lady was too close for propriety, but it wasn't my place to step away. She inspected me, brushing a few stray crumbs off my bodice. Then she began to unfasten my gown, button by button, until all my dignity was reduced to a puddle of cheap grey cotton at my feet.

My lower lip trembled uncontrollably as she carefully untied my laces and let my shabby stays fall too.

She licked her lips as she stared at my unbound breasts. Each one would be a little more than a handful for her, my impudent nipples stood erect and flushed as red as my lips. She turned her attention back to my horrified face and graced me with the most beautiful smile. "Don't be alarmed, Molly. We're safe from prying eyes. I need you to clean and order my room to the very best of your ability. Can you do that for me?"

I covered my nipples with one arm, my bush with the other and stared back at her wide eyed.

"Now, Molly." Her tone deepened and I swallowed nervously. "I expect you know by now what a stimulating sight you are. If you cover yourself again without my permission you will be punished. Is that clear?"

I nodded, forced my hands back down by my sides. The sunshine smile was back on her face in seconds. Then, she made me work naked, directed me to clean and tidy her chamber to her exacting standards.

Meanwhile she dealt with all her correspondence, took tea, spent an hour or so doing needlepoint. Once the room was perfect she had me kneel in front of her so she could rest her feet on my back.

"You're a virgin," she said as she turned the page. "Tell me, were you ever tempted to stray before you came here?"

"No, Miss Alice," I said warily.

She laughed. "Your poor throat sounds like it needs a few days rest."

I felt chastened by her comment. I knew my voice had changed. It was noticeably huskier since I'd had my throat rammed full of cock three times a day, that was hardly my fault.

"Do you have any idea why your private parts, and those of all the other maids are out of bounds to my men?"

"Yes, Miss Alice. Pregnancy I suppose." A tear fell from my eye onto the floral carpet.

"Not entirely dear. A man can satisfy himself in a maid's other hole without getting a bastard on her. Think. Give me your best answer."

"I..." strangely enough I had given it some thought before, but I was nervous to speak my mind. She was a spiteful woman who was pleasuring herself by humiliating me. "I think maybe so that it's very different from when they visit their wives beds, Miss Alice. So they see us servants as toys rather than women or people at all."

That's when she made me get up on her bed. That's when she began to molest me herself.

-----

I thought I knew where the candles would end up, but I brought them to her anyway. My hands shook as I knelt on the hardwood floor and offered them to my mistress.

"I would like to read for half an hour before bed. Come. Hands and knees by the fire." She tweaked my nipple gently.

I crawled into position.

She gave me a candle to hold between my teeth, set it deep in my mouth. "Chin up." She stroked my cheek. "All the way up, look at the ceiling. Good girl. Will it go deeper?"

The candle moved a fraction further into my mouth. Not far enough to choke me, but then, when she lit the flame it felt far too close.

I couldn't help an anxious little whimper.

She smiled beatifically down at me. "Keep still, won't you?"

I blinked up at her and she smiled down at me. The first drop of warm wax landed on my lower lip, I flinched as it trickled over my chin and down my neck. I tried to renew my resolve as she used my weary body as a chair and my mouth as candle holder. Even for a lowly servant such as myself, this humiliation was beyond endurance.

She unpinned my cloth cap and unfastened my hair, playing her fingers through my golden curls as she read her book.

It probably wasn't half an hour but it felt long enough. Even with her occasional encouragement, my neck and arms began to cramp, and my bladder threatened to shame me even further. Eventually my silent tears were enough for her.

She closed the book with a little yawn. "You know, Molly. Obedience is the only virtue stipulated in the contract your father signed. I wonder if it was an honest oversight on his part?"

I could barely see, my eyes dazzled by the flame. I felt her caress my chin, breaking up the thin trails of candle wax that had settled there. Then I felt her touch on my exposed taint, her fingers gently pressed between my spread buttocks and she slid her finger back and forth across my asshole.

"Lovely and soft and clean. You've done a beautiful job of looking after all our things, hardly surprising, is it?"

I shivered, another rivulet of hot wax trickled over my poor lips and down my neck.

"I have plans for you, pet. I want you to rest well tonight, keep your spirits up. And at the same time, I'm going to challenge you to accept your position, help you to grow into it."

The candle flame still dominated my vision, but I could imagine her hungry eyes on me all the same as she stroked my vulnerable throat and anus. Whatever she had planned for me, I knew that sleep would be far, far down the line.

"How does a prick in your throat make you feel? Is it worse than my candle?"

I shook my head very gently but another scalding drop slid lazily down and settled on my lip. The pain wasn't too awful, but the fire was terrifying.

"Oooh Molly you're so scared of that little flame," she giggled.

I whimpered quietly as she kept teasing my arse.

When she blew out the candle one last hot gobbet of wax spilled all the way down between my breasts. She adjusted her seat to straddle my back and took a handful of my curly blonde hair in each fist. She let my neck relax at last and I moaned in relief. Then she tugged to the left.

I crawled as she directed me, carrying her over to her dressing table like an ass. Then she sat on the plush stool and beckoned me to lie across her lap. She rang the service bell.

I was crying by then. I already knew she would do something cruel and dreadful, now she would make it ten times worse by having another person witness it. I was naked, the half burned candle still in my mouth, and the more she played with my anus the hotter and redder my face became.

"It's fuzzy," she said, lovingly stroking the body hair this way and that. "Don't worry my dear, I know you can't possibly see your own undercarriage clearly enough to depilate it properly.

The door opened and the chambermaid entered.

"Ah, Stella. Come here girl. See to my toilette."

"Oui Madame," the poor thing stammered. She set about combing and braiding Miss Alice's hair ready for bed. Wiped her lady's face thoroughly with a clean muslin cloth and moisturized her face with cold cream.

All the while, the wicked woman stroked my anus.

"Now Stella, put a single creamy finger in here, tell me what you think."

The maid didn't hesitate, a cold digit slid up my bum. "La con est nerveux," she said timidly. "You are shaming her, Madame Alice."

"Indeed I am." Miss Alice took a grip on my hair again. "Break her in gently, cherie. It's her first time."

"Doigt seulement?"

"Just one finger for now, cherie. Go ahead."

"Mmmmmm!" I wailed, still not daring to drop the candle from my mouth. I felt the French bitch's knuckles dragging steadily in and out of my solid virgin rim, sliding deeper and deeper until I felt the closed fist knocking against my wet pussy.

Miss Alice was pulling my hair hard in time with the violation of my arse. "Simply lovely. What a sight you are, young Molly. You're making me so wet with your pleasing little noises."

"Mmmmm! Hmmmmm! Mmmmmnnnnn!"

Fingered in my tight hole, gently but firmly, I felt it getting looser. Mercifully the initial discomfort faded.

"Enough." She released my aching scalp from her control and my hair tumbled across my face. "Fetch the bag, cherie. And the harness, you'll find it in the bathroom."

The finger's absence was no relief at all after hearing that. I closed my eyes tight and wept in earnest.

"There there pet, trust us. You will know nothing but delight this evening, I promise. You've earned it. Think of it as your reward for impeccable service and discretion these last few weeks."

I hung my head in shame as she continued to molest my arse hole, rubbing in the cold cream, teasing around it, highlighting exactly how vulnerable and wanton I was. I pictured my father's face. If he could see me so ill used he would never look me in the eye again. How could I ever exist again? In his company? In any polite company after this ordeal?

"Yes pet. Cook has informed me that you abstain from breakfast, making your mouth available every single day until your masters are satisfied. A most resilient little fuck hole it is too, or so I'm told."

My fuck hole. My mouth is nothing but a hole to these people.

"Anal penetration doesn't have to be a chore my dear. Relaxation is key. You're a very obedient girl, I know you will take to it." She stroked my back and removed the candle from my mouth at last. "How shall we bugger you Molly? Do you want to be in my bed? Across this stool? Shall we tie you up maybe?" She squeezed my bottom playfully.

"As you please, Miss Alice," I wept.

She laughed from the belly then, sadistic, cruel, "Oh, Molly! What a thing to say! Stella!"

"Oui Madame?" The maid hurried in carrying a small grey bag and something metallic I couldn't make out.

"Is anyone using the playroom down in the cellar this evening?"

The maid blanched. "Non Madame! Elle est trop... trop fragile pour ça!"

Miss Alice sighed. "No, you're right, Stella." She slapped my bottom, not hard enough to hurt at all, in fact the sensation was exquisite. My sex fluttered as she resumed stroking my tightest hole. "Choose. How do you want to be fucked?"

"In the bed," I whispered. I turned to look up at her as she toyed with my budding desire. "Please, don't be rough with me, Miss Alice, I'm so scared."

"Alright my dear." She smiled, and stroked a tear from my eye. Ask me nicely, properly, this is your reward, remember?"

"Please, Miss Alice? P... please do it gently, in your bed. Don't h... hurt me."

"Shall I let sweet Stella prepare you further? So it won't hurt?"

I nodded miserably, "Yes Miss. I would like that."

The French girl led me by the hand, had me bend over the foot of the bed. That's not what I wanted, it wasn't what I'd meant at all. She sensed my restlessness and calmed me with her soothing hands, and words I couldn't understand.

"I'm sorry Miss, I don't know any French," I stammered.

"Kneeling. Pour ma langue, s'il te plaît." Stella kissed my shoulder sensuously, her lips and tongue fluttered up the side of my neck. "Je deviens lubrique... only... I never go in the bed of the lady."

"This isn't about you, Stella. Bend her over and put your wagging tongue where it belongs," Miss Alice said.

I knelt, lay forward onto the embroidered silk coverlet. The chambermaid guided my knees open wide, and began to lick my arsehole vigorously. Her hot tongue burrowed up inside me, her eager hands held me open. I became putty in her hands. "Oooooh..." I groaned as she fucked her tongue in and out, it was obscene, it was mad! It was delightful.

"What a good girl," Miss Alice cooed. She sat beside me, stroking my head as her servant tongue fucked me. "She's preparing you very gently, very nicely, my pet. Where are your manners?" Her fingers tightened in my hair again, just enough to remind me I had no choice at all.

"Thank you for letting Stella lick my b... bottom, Miss Alice. It feels so... oooh... thank you.... For being so g... gentle with me Mistress."

"Aw, you're welcome little one."

"Miss Alice, I need to pee!"

"So you shall. Do you want to know why dirty Stella is never allowed in my bed?"

I nodded, "Yes, Miss Alice."

"Turn over onto your back." It was awkward, but I obeyed, Stella licked and sucked the whole time as though she was starving for the taste of me. Miss Alice firmly pulled me round a little, so my head was in her lap. Her hands found my nipples, teasing and pinching them to hardness.

"Stella, you know what to do."

I yelped as the woman's mouth clamped onto my sex.

"Piss, pet. Now, please."

I stared up at her in horror. I tried, but despite the desperate pressure in my bladder, it wouldn't come! The depraved woman gently milked and fondled my breasts, unperturbed by my failure.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," she said. "It will come, we just have to be patient. Help you feel all slutty and safe, we have time."

I closed my eyes, savoring the women's mastery of my pathetic body. I was a helpless thrall, and I knew it.

"You have lovely breasts Molly. I want you to know, the first day I saw you I knew I wanted them in my own greedy hands!" she laughed. "I have plans for you girl. What did your daddy tell you about us?"

"Oh, Miss Alice, I'm too ashamed to talk about him! Don't make me, not like this!"

"Poor little fool. We paid him a year of your wages up front on the condition he never darken our door again. No. Questions. Asked." She stretched my tits a little with each of those last three words. My body wanted nothing more than to be her animal even as my mind reeled in horror.

"Oh no!" I sobbed, "that can't be true, it can't!"

"Yes, I'm afraid so. And although you make a perfectly adequate maid of all work, such arduous labour will ruin you in time. I hope you'll consider my wishes in the coming days and weeks. After all, you're not a prisoner here, are you pet?" She squeezed my tits affectionately. "The door has always been open. I'm told the first few times the boys used your mouth it made you ill, but within a week you were choking down eight inches to the hilt. You complained to no-one, just got on with it. That says a lot about what you're capable of."

Winter_Fare
Winter_Fare
105 Followers